Here Comes the Fiance!

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh by the way Taeminnie! Congratulations on the success of your World Tour!" Key remarked as his nephew shyly nodded his head in gratitude. Hyoyeon gushed about her son's high caliber performances while Eunhyuk patted his son's back in pride. "We weren't able to watch your concert in New York last time. So sorry oppa. But we saw videos and we're really proud of you!" Wendy said apologetically. "It's okay Wannie. Actually, I'm having another concert next month to officially end my tour. It would be great if you could all come." Taemin said with a smile. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, excitement felt by all. "Omooooooooooo! I can't wait to watch Taeminnie on stage again!" Tiffany squealed making everyone chortle. "I can watch too right? I mean, I've seen how y your performances are oppa. You're like dubbed as Korea's iest performer!" Yeri innocently said making everyone laugh.  "Don't worry Yerimmie, his last concert's rated PG. We've got you covered." Jin giggled as he ruffled her hair.

 

"By the way Hyun, is everything ready for tonight?" Heechul asked his niece. Irene smiled as she replied to her uncle. "Yes samchon. Everything's all set for tonight. We've allotted enough time for the press conference so that it won't overlap with the other activities." Heechul nodded in satisfaction. "As expected of our Irene. I knew that I'm leaving KME in good hands especially with Seokjin and Junmyeon by your side." Hyoyeon proudly said which caught the attention of everyone except Eunhyuk, Heechul, Key and the Kim brothers. "Omooooo!! You didn't tell us!" Tiffany directed to her siblings. "We've long discussed that Joohyun will become the CEO of KME once she's ready. Hyo's been guiding her since she started working in the company." Heechul sassily replied. Used to their brother being a diva, Tiffany just laughed in reply. "Joohyun's been ready for quite some time already, I'm just glad that she's finally decided to accept the seat." Hyoyeon added to their conversation. "I still had much to learn imo. Actually, I still have a lot of things to learn. I will surely be calling you from time to time." Irene replied with a grin. "I'm sure you'll do well Joohyun-ah. Besides, I've been in this business for a long time already! I'm going to enjoy my retirement now!" Hyoyeon said with much enthusiasm that caused everyone to laugh in unison. 

 

All the while, Yeri's mind seemed to have drifted off somewhere as she was deep in thought. Jin noticed Yeri's dazed look and nudged the little girl. "You okay?" Jin worriedly asked. Yeri looked at Jin with a suprised look. "Oh! Yeah yeah! Sorry. I was just thinking... my siblings are amazing. Unnie's already a CEO, my oppas are handsome directors. Everyone's doing great in their respective fields. I want to be just like you guys." Yeri said with a big grin and eyes full of admiration. Everyone felt touched by the kid's appreciation. "You're amazing as you are baby and we're sure that you'll do even more amazing things in the future." Irene said as she kissed the little girl's forehead making the latter smile shyly with cheeks tinted pink. 

 

While they continued to catch up with each other's lives, Yeri noticed Irene anxiously checking her phone. She didn't have to ask why. She knew her unnie was waiting for her fiance's message or call. She told Irene that she was looking forward to meeting the guy. Truth be told, she wanted to scream and throw the nearest thing she could grab on to when she heard what she heard last night. Boy oh boy was she pissed. She still is, however, she decided to keep her temper in check and see this fiance herself. Totally different from how she would usually react whenever something happens especially with people who matter to her and she's the last to know. "I look forward to meeting you Bogum-ssi. This is the first step in my top secret plan. If things pan out as planned, I will have the answers to my questions soon." Yeri thought to herself. 

 

The twins together with Taemin and Kai went to the kitchen to help Siwon bring out the desserts while the rest continued their conversations. Yeri bounced off her chair and joined them, excited to get a taste of her favorite chocolate cake. Just when they left the terrace, Bogum arrived and was greeted with a hug by Irene. "Oh come now! No need to be shy in front of us. Give your fiance his morning kiss!" Heechul teased making the couple blush in embarrassment. "Appa!" Solar said as she slapped her father's arm. "Leave them be oppa! Anyway, it's so nice to see you again Bogum-ah!" Tiffany said as Bogum greeted the group. "Likewise ma'am." He replied which earned him a raised brow from Tiffany. "Aigooo! I told you already! It's Fany-imo! You're going to be a part of this family. No need to be so formal." Bogum shyly nodded as Tiffany patted his shoulder while Irene smiled at her Fany-imo, silently thanking her for welcoming her fiance. All the while, Jin and Key were eyeing the new arriva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter