A Humiliating Exposure

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws

A few hours before the incident,

At Suji High school,

“OMG, It’s Teen Top!! If good looks could kill, we would probably have died already.” One female student squealed to her friend.

“CHUNJI!!!! LJOE!!! NIEL!!! RICKY!!! CHANGJO!!!CAP!!!” girls were screaming out the names of the 6 kingkas in every direction as they walked past the corridor looking as cool as ever. Rich, good-looking and smart, they were adored by every girl in the school and envied by all the guys.

“Hey ladies.” Ricky smiled and winked at a few of the girls.

"Ricky just winked at me!! Did you see that??!!” one girl said to her friend.

“No!!!! He was looking at me!!!” she retaliated and gave her friend a light shove.

“How dare you push me!! You’re so gonna get it!!!” the other girl yelled.

“Ladies,” Ricky interrupted as he placed his hands around the shoulders of both girls. “Calm down, let’s not ruin your friendship because of me. You can always share me so call me when you want to go out and have some fun.” Ricky gave them a charming smile before catching up with his friends.

“Do you have to be such a flirt all the time??!!” L.Joe pushed Ricky's head as he rejoined them.

“Hehe hyung, it’s not my fault that I’m such a ladies man.” Ricky replied with a self-satisfied smile.

The rest of Teen Top glared at him and rolled their eyes before walking away to their respective classes.

“Gosh!!! I hate going through this every morning.” Your best friend, NaYoung complained as she closed her locker. “I don’t get why people are so obsessed over a bunch of pretty boys who call themselves Teen Top!!! Hello!!!! Earth to ChaeEun!!!” NaYoung waved her hand in front of your face when you didn’t give her any response.

“Huh?? Were you talking to me??” you looked at her through your thick-rimmed glasses, snapping out of your daze.

“I said, why are you so stupid for liking that cold, snobby ChunJi!!!”

“Shhhhhh!!! They’ll hear you!!” you clamped your hand over NaYoung’s mouth and nervously looked around to make sure nobody overheard her.

“Leetttttgoooofffmeee..” NaYoung mumbled as she pulled your hand away from .

“Yah Park Chae Eun!!! You almost suffocated me!!!” NaYoung snapped at you.

“Sorry, you shouldn’t have said that just now. You could have gotten me into trouble with all the other girls.” You apologized with a sigh.

“If you’re so afraid then stop liking him. If you really do like him, go tell him!!”

“I can’t. Look at me!! How can someone as perfect as him like someone as nerdy as me??!! It’s totally impossible!!” you opened your teeth and showed Na Young your braces while pointing at your thick rimmed glasses and plaited hair.

NaYoung rolled her eyes in response and gave you an exasperated look.

“He is perfect?? Give me a break!! Okay I admit, he is rich, smart and good looking but look at his attitude!! He’s so cold and snobbish to everyone and he and his friends always get into fights outside of school for no reasons. Just because they are rich, they think they can form a group called Teen Top and start acting like the kings of the world.”

“I’m sure there’s an explanation to that.” You defended the guy that you fell in love with since you were 13. “Anyway, let’s not argue because of him. Let’s get to class my bff!!” you smiled and linked your arms around NaYoung’s and started walking to class.

During break time that day, your stepsister who was in the same class as you came to your table with her group of friends and sat on top of your table.

“Hey, sis!!” she slyly grinned.

“What do you want from me MinJoo??” you asked her in irritation.

“Nothing. I just came to inform you that I read something interesting in your diary.” She gave you a smug look while her friends snickered.

You stood up and glared at her. “What???!!!!! How dare you read my diary?? What did you read about??!!!”

“Patience. I was just about to get there.” She got up from the table and went to the front of the classroom.

“May I have everyone’s attention please. I have a very important announcement to make.” She spoke out in a loud voice while everyone in the classroom turned their attention to her.

“Yah MinJoo!! Don’t you dare!!” you yelled loudly and tried to shut her up but her friends held you back.

“Park Chae Eun here, who is probably the ugliest girl in our school apparently thinks she can be the beast to our beauty. I would like to let you all know that she is actually in love with our Kingka, ChunJi!!!!!” she blurted out your deepest secret to everyone without mercy.

Laughter erupted in the classroom as everyone stared at you with a disgusted look.

“OMG!!! Who does she think she is??!! Is she too blind to see how ugly she looks??!!” some girls whispered to each other.

“How can she like ChunJi oppa??? It’s a total embarrassment for him.”

“I wouldn’t even date that 4 eyes nerd, what more ChunJi.” One of the guys snickered.

You looked around the room in horror and tears were starting to form in your eyes. Your gaze landed on ChunJi, who was also in the same class as you. He stared at you with the same cold expression that he gave every girl who professes their love to him. His icy stare pierced through your heart and it was too much for you to take. You struggled out from the grasp of MinJoo’s friends and ran out of the classroom in a hurry.

“ChaeEun ah, what’s wrong??” NaYoung asked as you passed by her in the corridor.

You looked at her face and immediately burst into tears. You didn’t feel like facing anybody at that moment so you just ran past her and out of the school. You were in too much pain and shock so you just kept on running and running aimlessly. When you finally stopped running, you looked around you and realized that you were in an unfamiliar place. It looked like a deserted area and there was nobody around. There was only 1 road to go so you decided to continue on that road hoping to see people whom you can ask for directions from. While you were walking down that small road, your mind kept replaying the embarrassing scene that happened in school earlier. The laughter that erupted and the look ChunJi gave you kept on appearing in your head and you were in such a daze that you didn’t realize what was going on around you.

“Get out of the way!!!!” 2 male voices suddenly screamed at you and before you could come to your senses, a hand suddenly grabbed you around the neck and a gun was pointed at your head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Your continuous support is deeply appreciated!!! =]

More photos for you to enjoy!! Hopefully I won't become too lazy to post additional photos in the future chapters. =)