Bonding Trip

Spy Nerd

 

In the office of the director of S.P.I.E.S, 

"What do you mean he was assassinated yesterday night?! How could this possibly happen in such a strict and tight security facility and right under your watch too!!" he said with a calm but slightly strained and excited voice through the receiver.

"It was the work of a professional." the deep, rough voice at the other end of the receiver answered. "There was a blackout and the security system was hacked and down for several minutes. It only took one shot to the temple to finish the job. The guards saw and heard nothing during that short period of chaos." he continued to explain in detail.

"Do you think it could be an inside job?" the director asked after contemplating for a moment.

"It's possible", came the short reply.

"Any hunch?" the director asked with a curious frown on his face.

"Maybe.." he answered vaguely. "But I don't want to say anything until we investigate this for sure. In the mean time, get some of your best and most trusted spies ready for battle, for if my hunch is right, we might be in for some real deep soon." he continued in a grave, husky voice.

"Got it..." the director nodded gravely as he clicked the receiver shut, ending the phone call that greatly shook his peaceful morning. 

"Call our senior spies in for an urgent briefing with me right now." the director said through the intercom to his secretary.

"Yes sir, right away," his secretary replied obediently, sensing that something big was about to happen in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOVgqgTRSM

"What are you guys up to again?" Chunji folded his arms and stared back at the 5 excited and happy figures who were standing at the front door of his mansion.

"Hyung, do you even need to ask? Of course we are tagging along with you!! You can't expect us to let you have all the fun without us!" Ricky replied with a cheeky grin.

"How did you guys even find out? L.Joe..." ChunJi turned towards his friend who immediately looked away and started scratching his head in pretense.

"Heyhey, it's not his fault. We were the ones who forced him to spill. Don't even understand why you have to keep it a secret from us in the first place anyway." the usually manly and eldest hyung folded his arms and pouted cutely at his dongsaeng.

"Hyung, don't tell me you actually wanted to spend some time alone with Chae Eun nuna?? If that's the case, we can totally understand." Changjo winked at ChunJi and gave a knowing nod.

"I kept it a secret," ChunJi paused slightly while glaring at L.Joe through slit eyes, "because I didnt want you guys interfering with my school project. We are just going to the park to take some pictures of Sleepy plus ChaeEun might feel uncomfortable with too many guys around." he answered diplomatically.

"Ah hyung, you don't have to worry about that because we already got permission from the lady herself." Niel said with a smile as he stood aside to reveal that you had been there all along, hidden from view by the boys.

"I'm ok with them tagging along." you said with a shy smile. "The more the merrier right." 

"Woof woof.." Sleepy replied with a bark at that moment, as if agreeing with your comment causing everyone present to burst out in laughter.

"Aww, you're happy that we are coming along aren't you? Such a good boy." Ricky said as he took Sleepy from you gently and started him.

"Flirting even with a dog now are you?" ChangJo slapped Ricky's head playfully from behind.

"Can't help the fact that I'm just that popular with anyone or anything. Jealous much?" Ricky retorted with a cheeky grin while raising his eyebrows up and down continuously at ChangJo to provoke him back.

"Yea, yea.. so jealous I could die right now." ChangJo replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Stop bickering like some old couple you two." L.Joe playfully said while slowly approaching ChunJi with a puppy-eyed face. "Sorry I blew your secret but since everyone's happy, please just forgive me this once and let's go have some fun together ok? Ppuing Ppuing..." he started pulling ChunJi's arms and begged with excessive aegyo like a girlfriend would when asking for their boyfriend's forgiveness.

"Go away, you disgusting!!" ChunJi said as he swished his childhood friend's arms away from his arm but with a slight smile on his face.

"You know you love me." L.Joe said with a wink and a smug smile hanging on his face.

"Ok, let's not waste anymore time." C.A.P said with a clap of his hands. "Everyone, please hop aboard my new ride as I will be your driver to Gapyeong for today muahahahahah!!" C.A.P laughed with his usual deep voice as he took out his new driver's license proudly and started showing it off to his dongsaengs.

"Oh wow hyung!!' 

"Now we have a driver to drive us around anytime!!"

"You're so lucky you get to drive now."

"That's awesome, congratulations hyung!"

"Imagine how the ladies will react when they see us in this car. I'll look even cooler now!" the excited dongsaengs started to exclaim as they looked at their eldest hyung's driving license in envy when ChunJi suddenly cut in.

"Hold on a second. Did I just hear you say Gapyeong??" he looked at the rest of you with a puzzled expression. "Why are we going to Gapyeong when the park is in Yongsan?"

"Oh sorry, did I forgot to mention? Instead of going to some boring park, we took the freedom to plan a glamping trip at Raventree Resort!! You can still complete your project there and we get to have some Teentop bonding time. Isn't that great?" L.Joe said with a grin as he got into the car.

"Wa..wait.. but I didn't pack anything yet." ChunJi hesitated.

"We packed your share. Stop being such a granny and get your into the car already. The weather is so nice today, perfect for our glamping trip." C.A.P said from the window of the driver's seat.

"Come on hyung, hurry up and get into the car!!" the impatient dongsaengs said from inside the car.

"You sure you're ok with this trip? Not uncomfortable or awkward or anything?" ChunJi turned back and asked you from the front seat after he got into the car.

"Yea, I'm fine. I've always wanted to try glamping since it became popular in these recent years. I'm kind of excited to be honest but thanks for being concerned." you replied.

"Ooo hyung..seeing how concerned you are about ChaeEun noona, I'm starting to wonder if there really is something going on between you two. Did spending too much time together on the school project develop some kind of spark? Hehehehe.." Ricky said as he stuck his head into the front compartment of the car and looked at ChunJi teasingly.

"Shut up and put on your seat belt. Kid!!" ChunJi said as he shoved Ricky's head towards the back with one arm.

"That's how guilty people reacts keke..." Ricky nudged you in a playful manner as you started to blush a little.

"Ok people, make sure you put on your seatbelts for safety purposes." C.A.P said with responsibly. "Everybody ready? Chulbal!! Here we come Gapyeong!!" 

Accompanied by chill music blasting in the SUV, the Range Rover then roared out of ChunJi's mansion, taking the 8 of you (including Sleepy of course) for your first ever road trip together.

 

P.S Glamping means glamourous camping, in case you were wondering. Happy reading!!!