S.P.I.E.S

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4eNqvEi1E

“Welcome to your new crib!!” Changmin excitedly said as he keyed in the password into the touch screen security panel and opened the door to your new penthouse that was located in the spy building.

“OMG, please tell me I’m not dreaming!!” You gasped in wonder as you laid eyes on the classy and luxuriously decorated living room the moment you set foot into the house.

The main area was crowned with a one-of-a-kind mirrored ceiling made of triangular shaped mirrors, each separated by ceiling beams reflecting the lighting effects of the unit whereas the metallic white hardwood floor features a custom rug by HZL Henzel. Besides that, in the middle of the centerpiece mosaic hangs a chandelier encased in a blue glass cube. There was also a “Blue Louise” granite table that floats off the kitchen island, acting first as a bar elevation and then seamlessly dropping to a lower elevation where it serves as the units primary dining area.

“Ouch!!” you yelled in surprise as Changmin suddenly pinched your cheeks. “What was that for??” you shot him a dirty look.

“Now you know you’re not dreaming.” He shot you a cheeky grin before taking a seat on the sofa. “Actually, you don’t have to look so fascinated with this place because compared to our crib, this ain’t nothing.”

“Wait, I thought you brought me to your house the other day??” you asked in surprise at his remark.

“Nah, that was just a cover. We actually stay 1 floor below you, so we'll be able to hear every single thing that you do.” Changmin continued to tease you with a mischievous look.

“Ignore his blabbering nonsense ChaeEun. Now, run along upstairs and check out your bedroom. Don’t take too long though, there are other places you need to check out later.” YunHo said as he sat down beside Changmin and the 152-inch Led TV with the multi purpose remote control.

The master bedroom shows off a 13’ tall c-shaped bed of Italian porcelain tile complete with its own chandelier while beside the bed hangs a custom chain curtain featuring Shepard Fairey’s signature tag which divides the bedroom from the master bath. You were looking around in amazement when you suddenly saw something that made you screamed your head off.

“What happened??!!” YunHo and Changmin asked in a panic as they rushed upstairs after hearing your scream.

“I….I can’t believe… I have my own walk in closet!!!!!!! And it's already filled with clothes, shoes and accessories!!!!” You squealed in delight as you started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Girls!!” YunHo and Changmin slapped their foreheads and started shaking their head simultaneously.

“Ok, we will now explain to you in detailed everything concerning this spy agency.” Yunho said moments later as you were sitting in the briefing room with a cup of orange juice and a bowl of chocolate chip cookies on the table in front of you.

 “First of all, we are known as S.P.I.E.S which actually stands for Special Police Investigations and Espionage Service. We are a secret organization working for the government and our job is to observe and obtain secret information from potential enemies and prevent them from harming our country.” YunHo started explaining as he a slideshow for you to refer to.

“How are you guys different from the police??” you enquired with a mouth full of chocolate cookies.

“Well, all I know is that we spies live a more luxurious life compared to a police officer.” Changmin casually said as he popped a piece of cookie into his mouth.

“That’s your brilliant explanation??” you stared at him in disbelief at his awful answer.

Changmin shrugged at your response and continued to chew his cookie while YunHo placed one hand under his chin and gave you a thoughtful look.

“Hmmm…it’s kinda hard to explain but let’s just say that a police officer is bound by law whereas we spies are not. And the extra thing is that no one knows of our existence. Anyway, moving on, I would like you to take a look at the structure of our spy organization. On top of this list is our director whom you have met a few days before and then below him are the senior spies, which includes Changmin and myself. Next in line are the junior spies and then comes the trainees. In order to start going on a real mission, you will need to pass a test and earn yourself a junior spy rank. And to do that, you will first need to undergo a series of training in many areas such as the art of disguise, martial arts, computer knowledge and many others. A timetable will be given to you and you will attend your training classes based on the schedule given. If you have no other questions, we’ll move on with the tour on this whole building so that you can familiarize yourself with this new environment.” YunHo said as he turned off the lights in the briefing room and signaled you to follow him out.

Going up a floor by the elevator, Changmin opened a metal door to reveal a room filled with all kinds of weapons. M-16, knifes, explosives… you name it, and they have it. “Woah, did someone accidentally left their expensive watch in here??” you asked in surprise as you picked up a pink watch that was studded with diamonds.

“Be careful!! That’s a laser watch. It can cut a hole in metals if you press that small button beside it.” Yunho warned you while cautiously taking the watch away from you.

 “Cool!!!” you uttered in amazement as you followed YunHo and Changmin into another room that was filled with costumes, mirrors and make up kits.

“I didn’t know spies do theatre plays for your own amusement.” You said with an amused expression as you looked at the endless racks of clothes.” 

“Gosh you really are one clueless girl, aren’t you?? Remember how hyung told you we spies need to learn the art of disguise??!! This room is where we practice doing that.” Changmin explained with a helpless expression.

“Hahahaha… I actually knew that. I was just trying to make a joke.” You lamely said with an awkward laugh.

Changmin and YunHo looked at each other, took a deep sigh and shook their heads.

“Looks like we’ll have a tough time teaching her.” They gave each other a knowing look as the same thought crossed both of their minds at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANfLA9JOdPc&feature=related

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh… This bed is so soft!!!” You happily rolled around in your bed after completing the tour that totally wore you out. “Computer lab, the fighting room, the library, the stimulation room, the… Gosh!! Why are there so many rooms??!! It’s already so tiring just trying to memorize the rooms and facilities in this place, I think I’ll probably die once the real training starts.” You grumbled to yourself as you tried to recall the many rooms that you have visited with YunHo and Changmin earlier on.  “And training starts at 8 am tomorrow!! Gosh, what have I gotten myself into mum??” you sighed as you took up the precious photo of your mum that was placed on the nightstand beside your bed.

You touched the photo with affection and tears started to form in the corner of your eyes as memories of your mum that you loved so much filled your head.

“Why did you have to go to heaven so early mum?? Do you know how tough life was ever since you left?? I hardly get the chance to see dad since he is always working overseas and the woman he married turned out to be a big bully. If you were here to guide me through life, I probably wouldn’t turn out to be a nerd that gets bullied all the time and I probably wouldn’t end up where I am now. I’m really scared mum. They told me that being a spy is really dangerous business and I might die any moment but then when I think about how I may be with you again if I died, I don’t feel that afraid anymore. No matter what I do, you’ll always be protecting me from above right mum?? I really really miss you and love you mum and nothing can ever replace the position you have in my heart. Night mum.” You smiled a little as you kissed the photo of your mum before placing the photo frame back on the nightstand. You then took out your ipod, inserted the earphones into your ear and started listening to your favorite song before slowly drifting into dreamland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Living Room View

Dining Room View

Bedroom View                                                                                                Walk In Closet View

Laser Watch                                                                                                       Weapons Room

                  

Kim Hee Sun making a cameo as your mum