Mission II Part 1

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rX44bYma4

“What’s the emergency??” you asked your mentors as you walked into the briefing room.

“Mission’s in Japan this time. Apparently there’s going to be some exchange of our government’s military secret for a large sum of money.” Changmin said while he turned off the lights and switched on the projector.

“So we got to retrieve some documents like last time??” you asked your mentors.

“Not this time, no. It’s more complicated than before.” Yunho shook his head while pointing a red laser pointer flashlight at the big screen.

“This person here is Yoon GunIl, former person in charge of facilitating the amount of military weapons we carry from overseas into our country, that was until he was caught eating up some of the money used for buying those weapons.”

“So of course, he was sent to prison for supposedly a really long time till recently someone managed to get him an early release few weeks ago. But, this is where it gets better.” Changmin came near you and gave a dramatic pause, which stirred your curiosity.

“What happened??!!” you asked impatiently.

“On the day he was released, he totally disappeared!! They couldn’t trace his whereabouts, his records, everything about him and no one knew who had enough power to release him from prison….”

“Till recently, we got information from an inside source that he is hiding in Japan with a new identity.” YunHo interrupted.

“And we got Intel that tonight at the engagement party of the daughter of one of the Japanese minister, Yoon GunIl will be there to expose our military secrets to some of the high ranking officials and ministers in the government.”

“I don’t really get it. He’s been probably been there for weeks, why couldn’t he expose those information the moment he arrived??” you scratch your head in puzzlement.

“Tsk tsk tsk… still as clueless as usual. Don’t you know that both the Prime Minister of Korea and Japan had a peace agreement that stated that both countries will not violate each other by starting any war or stealing any Intel of both countries and that anyone caught doing that would be sentenced to death immediately. Though when that deal was made, some high ranking government officials in Japan were against it and formed a secret organization to bring that agreement down.” Changmin explained while giving you a smug look.

“So in conclusion, we think that the party tonight is a cover for that secret organization to retrieve information without the Prime Minister knowing. Our task is to capture Yoon GunIl before he gets a chance to meet with those officials and also to make sure we ourselves don’t get capture in the process.” YunHo explained as he took out a sparkly, one shoulder purple dinner gown.

“You will be going in undercovered as the daughter of a retired Japanese government official who now lives in England while we will be posing as your bodyguards. I hope you didn’t forget your Japanese speaking skills and you have the 1 hour plane ride to memorize every detail of your “father”, just in case someone comes and ask you about him. Oh and this pretty dress can be easily ripped off at the bottom just in case we get engaged in a fight. Though my advice is to try your best to keep it in one piece because it’s pretty expensive.” YunHo said with a grin as he handed the beautiful dinner gown over to you.

“And these are the gadgets that will assist us in this mission.” Changmin said as he opened a black suitcase, revealing a number of spy gadgets. This pearl earring and this bow tie are our communicating devices while your spy camera will be this gold brooch and ours will be inserted in the button of our suit. This pair of contact lens will help you detect hidden weapons in the clothes and also help you scan faces in the dark while this credit card has lock picking tools hidden underneath it. Cigarette explosives, a rhinestone hairpin that will transform into a knife if you press on one of the rhinestone, this jewel watch that can shoot out 2 tranquilizer darts, your pistol and last but not least this pepper spray contained in what looks to be a perfume bottle, in case some ert tries to you.” Changmin teased as he handed over the gadgets to you.

You rolled your eyes and gave him a flick on the forehead as you turned your attention over to YunHo who took out a blueprint of the minister’s house.

“This house has 4 floors and the banquet will be held in the central wing.  There’s a hidden elevator at the end of the corridor of the left wing on the second floor that leads straight to the rooftop of the mansion. While the minister’s daughter and her fiancée exchange engagement rings, everyone will be gathered at the main hall on the first floor so our job is to capture Yoon GunIl at that time, try to avoid the bodyguards without any major bloodshed, find that elevator and gather straight at the rooftop without being detected. Clear??!!” YunHo gave the instructions clearly before rolling up the blueprint.“Yes Sir!!” you and Changmin said at the same time.

“Let’s go, our ride is already waiting for us.” YunHo said as he started walking out of the briefing room as you and Changmin followed him from behind.

 

Sorry for the late update but I've been really really busy. T.T Thanks for waiting for a update though, appreciate it. Sorry that this chapter couldn't be longer and more interesting, haven't written in a long time.