Unbeatable

Spy Nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLvjnllkBv0

"Hey!! Are you ok?! Get a grip of yourself!!" one of the remaining bodyguard yelled out as his partner suddenly collasped on the floor, passed out cold when "damn it!!" he managed to utter right before he himself out as he realized what had caused his partner to fall just seconds earlier.

"Now both of you be good boys and take a little nap while I clean up this mess your bosses caused us." you mutter to yourself as you came out from your hiding place and checked their pulses, making sure they were completely knocked out cold by the tranquilizer dart you shot at them moments earlier.

Turning the doorknob and cautiously entering the room with quiet footsteps, you looked around the nicely decorated room and was surprised to find noone around. You were about to contact your mentors when you suddenly heard unsteady footsteps approaching you from behind.

"How many secret passages or doorways does this house even have anyway?" you turned around to face Yoon GunIl as just as you had guessed, he came out from behind of what looked like a normal bookshelf but was actually another secret panel that contained a small hiding place. 

"Shut up!! Slowwl--ly reach for yo-your gun and kick i-it o-ov-er here and put your hands u-up in the air!" Yoon GunIl said with a strained voice as he pointed a 22 calibre handgun at you with unsteady hands. 

"Okok, just dont fire that thing." you calmly said as you reached for your gun, dropped it slowly on the floor and kicked it over at his direction before proceeding to put your hands up over your head. "You know it's over for you right Yoon GunIl? My mentors will be here any moment and then it will be game over!! Just come with us quietly before you get hurt." you calmly said to him in order to buy yourself some time.

"You're lying!! There are so many bodyguards guarding this place, no matter how good they are, they can never beat the majority! You guys are never leaving here alive!" he yelled back with anger. 

"Oh I won't be so sure about that." you said with a confident smirk. "I mean even a girl like me can make it this far, how much stronger do you think my mentors will be?" you retorted just so to intimidate him and make him lose focus so that you can take the opportunity to edge close enough to him to unarm his gun.

For a moment, you thought your plan was working as he got flustered and was looking at the floor, trembling, when suddenly as if possesed by something, he looked up at you with a furious gaze and "BANG!" a shot was fired right in your direction. Missing you just by a couple of millimetres, the bullet penetrated the wall that was behind you. 

"I--I can't go back wi--th you!! I won't!! If I go back, he will kill me!!" he yelled with a trembling voice. 

"Who is this guy?" you asked curiously. "Of course he won't be able to harm you.." 

"You don't know who you're dealing with.." he cut you off midsentence. "Didn't you ever wonder how I managed to disappear without a trace? This person has more authority than you can imagine, even over you damn spies! This deal is something I have to complete for the safety of my own life so whoever gets in my way will just have to die. It's either you or me missy and right now, it seems like your mentors won't be able to save your on time.." he said with a sudden tone of confidence, as if the motivation of saving his own life from this monster he was so afraid of gave him the strength to retaliate. 

"Say your final goodbye.." he said as he prepared to fire when "Fu**!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed in agony as a small handknife pierced through his wrist like dejavu, causing him to drop the handgun he was holding.

"You're late!!!" you scolded your mentors with a huge sigh of relieve as you turned back to see Yunho by the doorway.

"Sorry, we had our hands full too!!" Changmin said as he entered the room with his usual perky grin, dropping one bloody bodyguard that he was grasping by the shirt onto the floor. 

"No w-a-y.. the 2 of you defeated all those bodyguards?!" Yoon GunIl gasped in shock and pain.

"Sure did! Didn't you hear what she said about us just now? You should have paid attention, especially since it was her first time saying something so smart and accurate." Changmin said with his usual playful, joking tone.

"Let's get out of here before any backups come!" YunHo said as he ran forward to pull Yoon GunIl to his feet when the latter tried to pick up his gun that was still laying on the floor next to him.

"I rather die here than go back with..." he said as he tried to reach for his gun when "Thud", hecollasped on the floor as a small dart hit his neck, causing him to black out.  

"Nice one kiddo but..." said Changmin as he trailed off. 

"But what??" you asked with a suspicious look at him.

"Eh.. Who is going to carry him on the parachute?" YunHo finished his sentence for him.

"Of course one of you will do it right? You can't expect a girl like me to carry a heavy man like him!!" you exclaimed.

"But you were the one who knocked him out. You have to take resposnsibility too!!" Changmin retaliated.

"Then what was I supposed to do? Let him commit suicide?" you retorted back.

"I know what we can do!" said YunHo as he shot Changmin a knowing look. 

"What?!" you asked them suspiciously through slit eyes as they both gave you a big grin.

" 1, 2, Rock scissors, paper...." the both of them started at the same time.

"Gah! When will you two ever learn to grow up!!" you thought to yourself as you slapped your forehead helplessly.

To be continued....

 

"Comment, Introduce, Subscribe. Thanks for your constant support! ^^ Love your enthusiasm as readers. ㅎㅎ"