Zelo and DaeHyun??!!

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OGTClktbK0

You stepped into your penthouse the next day after school to get a change of clothing before checking in for your scheduled spy lesson of the day when you stopped in your tracks as you stared at 2 blonde figures who were sitting in a comfortable position on your couch. You cautiously approached them from behind and held your water bottle in front of you as a self-defense weapon. You stood a distance away from the couch and with all the courage you could muster you yelled at them with the loudest voice you had.

“Yah!!! Who are the both of you and what are you doing in my penthouse???!!! Do you know what place this is?? You’re going to get into some serious trouble if I call the other people in this building.”

They turned around and stared at you with a blank expression. You looked at the 2 young, rebellious-looking figures in front of you and studied everything about them, from their facial features to the way they were dressed.

 One of them had curly blonde hair, had piercings on both ears, thick eyeliner on his eyes that accentuated his small eyes, milky fair skin and a cute baby face that made you want to pinch his cheeks even though he had that rebellious vibe around him. He was wearing a green leather jacket with spikes, had on a pair of skinny jeans that wrapped around his skinny, lean thighs nicely showing off his long legs that contributed to his tall height of around 182 cm.

You turned your attention to the other guy and did a double take when you saw how fine his features were. He had straight blonde hair, alluring eyes that were drawn with eyeliner too, a nice tall nose and really beautiful pink lips. He had on a blue jacket filled with spikes and also a black mask around his neck. You were fiddling with your fingers and drawing small circles with one of your feet, standing in an awkward position and hoping that someone would break the awkward silence.

Suddenly as if reading your thoughts, the one with curly hair stood up, scratched his head and shot you a shy smile so cute that it could melt even an ice cube.

“Hey noona, I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you.” He politely said while offering you his hand for a handshake.

“Hey Zelo, it’s nice to meet you too.” You replied with a gentle smile and returned his handshake, forgetting for a moment that you were supposed to be on your guard as he was actually an intruder in your penthouse.

“Hey, I’m DaeHyun.” The other one got up from the sofa and introduced himself to you in a cool and calm manner.

“Hey..DaeHyun..” you stuttered nervously as you got a cold vibe coming out from him through his introduction. He raised his eyebrows at you and gave a slight nod as his way of acknowledging your greeting.

“So..erm… may I know what the both of you are doing in my penthouse???” you avoided their gaze and asked in a shy tone like you always did when you were talking to guys especially guys with exceptional good looks.

Instead of replying you, to your astonishment, both of them turned to each other and started grinning mischievously.

“What’s going on?? Is there something on my face??” you asked in a surprise tone, afraid that you did something to embarrass yourself again.

“I don’t get why girls always become so shy and gentle when they are around good looking guys. That’s why I really thank my mother for making me so tall and handsome.” Zelo twirled a strand of his curly hair with his fingers and spoke with a different voice from before, a voice that sounded really familiar to you.

“Egoist as usual.” DaeHyun rolled his eyes and without any warning, smacked Zelo on the back of his head causing Zelo’s head to jerk forward.

“Why does their voices sound so familiar and this part where they argue with each other, it totally reminds me of…” Before you even completed your thought you were interrupted by Zelo who suddenly came in front of you, stoop down so that he was around your height and started to ruffle your hair causing your plaits to be messed up.

“Don’t you recognize me??? There’s only one person who likes to mess up your plaits like this you know.” Zelo winked at you and gave a wide and cute smile.

“Changmin oppa??? But.. that’s impossible.. don’t tell me you are an alien who can change form??” you started to get dizzy and was feeling flustered about the possibility of Changmin being an alien instead of a human.

“Aigoo.. how am I supposed to inform the director that we have such a babo trainee. Alien??? Is that the best you can come out with??” Zelo continued to tease you and started to pinch your cheeks.

“Then how is it even possible??” you frowned and placed your hand under your chin, trying your best to think of a way that Changmin and Yunho oppa could look like that without being aliens.

“Ahhh.. this is a skill that we will be teaching you today. Watch carefully.” DaeHyun slowly walked towards you and spoke up in Yunho oppa’s voice and as he finished speaking, both him and Changmin started to take out their blonde wigs respectively, revealing their original black hair. After removing their wigs, they started to take out their fake eyebrows and wiped off the eyeliner that were drawn around their eyes. Last but not least, they started to peel of this gooey substance that was stuck from their neck to their face, a kind of mask that caused their facial features to change. As soon as they removed that layer of mask, you started to recognize both of them again.

“Yunho Oppa!! Changmin Oppa!! That was so awesome!! I really thought you were Zelo and DaeHyun, 2 rebellious teenagers.” You shrieked in awe and delight at the amazing event that just unfolded in front of your eyes.

“Cool isn’t it??!! That’s called the art of disguise. It’s really important for us spies to disguise ourselves like that during spy missions.” Changmin explained to you while rubbing off the concealer that he had put on his face to make his skin whiter.

You jumped up and down excitedly and started to head towards the door. “What are we waiting for??!! Hurry up and teach me so that I can disguise myself as Girl’s Generation and for once attract all the boys around me and get nice treatments from them like all the pretty girls do.”

“Woah woah woah… Calm down… It’s not as easy as you think. It’s really hard to imitate someone specific because you will need to learn and study all their small actions, their emotions and also their habits. You’ll probably get to imitate Girl’s Generation one day if you work hard enough but for now, we’ll have to start with the basics.” YunHo pulled you back and placed both hands on your shoulders as a way of asking you to keep calm.

“Awww.. ok then. So, who would I be imitating today??” you looked at Yunho and Changmin with your round, innocent eyes, hoping that they would allow you to play a cool and pretty character.

“While for today… you can start off by disguising as my grandma!!!” Changmin slapped your back enthusiastically and started to push you towards the door, not noticing the horrified look that was displayed on your face.

“Oh boy… I just knew that they were going to let me make a fool out of myself. Grandma… sounds like someone Chunji will be attracted to all right.” You heaved a deep sigh as you reluctantly followed Changmin and Yunho out of your penthouse, all your enthusiasm gone the moment you knew who you were going to be disguised as for the day. His grandma!!! =.=”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________