The Great Escape

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuW__x7hSZc&feature=fvst

“I said put your gun down or I will shoot her!!” the fugitive repeated with a strained tone while grabbing you with a tighter grip.

“Ouchh, you’re choo..king me.” You winced in pain as he strangled your neck tightly.

“Ok, we will put our guns down. Just don’t hurt her.” Yunho said as he and Changmin slowly and cautiously placed their guns on the floor.

“You stupid agents ruined my whole operation!! Do you know how much loss I have to suffer because of you 2???!! Now you will pay for it!!” He glared at Yunho and Changmin with hatred as he pointed his gun at them and was about to pull the trigger when Yunho swiftly took out a small knife that was hidden in his belt buckle and flung it accurately at the fugitive’s hand. The knife struck his hand causing the gun to be flung out from his grasp.

“Arghh…” He growled in pain as the impact had caused his hand to hurt.

 

Your POV

You were trembling with fear as the man who suddenly grabbed you pointed his gun at your head. 2 men were slowly putting their guns on the floor and your captor took the gun away from your head and pointed it at them. Suddenly as swift as lightning, one of them took out a knife from somewhere and flung it at your captor’s hand, knocking his gun out of his hand. Your captor was slightly shaken by the sudden event and his hand was in pain.

Seeing that he was distracted, you took the moment of opportunity and bit his arm, which was around your neck. He screamed in pain and as his grip loosened, you quickly release yourself from his clutches and tried to run away.

“You little scumbag!!!” He snapped in fury and tried to grab hold of your school uniform when “Bang”, a loud noise broke the silence of the quiet surrounding as a shot was fired.

Covering both your ears with your hands, you slowly turned around to see your captor kneeling on the floor, clutching his leg in agony. One of the 2 men, with quick reflexes picked up his gun from the floor and shot your captor in both legs when he was trying to grab you. They quickly walked towards you and one of them grabbed hold of your captor while the other looked at you with a calm expression.

“Are you ok??” the one who shot your captor asked.

With a trembling body, you looked at him with fear in your eyes and gave him a weak nod before blacking out.

You slowly lifted your heavy eyelids to find yourself lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room. In a panic, you quickly raised the blanket that was covering you and looked down at your own body.

“Phew.. my clothes is still on.” You sighed in relieve as the first thing that crossed your mind when you found yourself on an unfamiliar bed was those scene from the dramas.

Your head was pounding in pain as you tried to remember how you got here. You were still trying to figure things out when you heard the sound of the door opening. Frightened and not really sure what to expect, you quickly hid under the duvet and pretended to be asleep.

“You don’t have to pretend to sleep, I’m not going to eat you.” A gentle male voice spoke.

You slowly poked your head out from under the duvet to see a tall, handsome male smiling at you. He had thick eyebrows, big eyes with double eyelids, a tall nose and a wide mouth with slightly full lips.

“Who are you?? Why did you bring me here?? Did you take advantage of me??” you stuttered nervously.

He gave you a surprised look for a moment and then started chuckling at your reaction.

“Take advantage of you??!! Yea I’ve seen everything already.” He gave you an evil grin and looked at your body from top to bottom.

“Yah, you ert!!” you gasp and clutched your body tightly.

“Just kidding. There’s nothing much for me to take advantage of, is there??” he shot you a naughty smile and winked.

“Yea, I guess you are right.” You sigh at the thought of your nerdy and ugly self.

“So… since you are mistaking me for a erted I’m guessing you must be suffering from a slight amnesia after going through such a big trauma.” He nodded thoughtfully while crossing his arms.

“Trauma??? What are you talking about?? I was in school and then I was humiliated by my stepsister and then I ran to this deserted place and then.. Oh…” you suddenly stopped as everything was coming back to you.

“Do you remember me now?? I saved your life just now.” He gave you a wide, perky grin.

“Oh right, yea, I remember now. You were the guy who shot my captor. How did I end up here??” you questioned him curiously.

“Well, you out after I asked you if you were ok. We didn’t know where you lived so we brought you to our house. By the way, you don’t have to worry about that jerk anymore because he is in prison for good.” He explained to you while looking at you with his big, beautiful eyes.

You shyly avoided his gaze as good-looking guys like him rarely looked at you before this since you were always a nerd that nobody was interested in.

“Er.. I think I should get going now, thanks for saving my life again.” You awkwardly said as you got down the bed in a hurry.

 “Wait!!” he quickly stood in front of you and blocked your way. “Hyung has prepared dinner and he would like you to stay for dinner.”

“Thanks but no thanks. I’m going to get scolded if I don’t prepare dinner for my stepmom and stepsister on time.” you gave him a polite bow and walked past him, heading for the door.

“You can take the leftover dishes for them after we are done. There’s too much for the 3 of us anyway.” Another voice rang through the air as another tall and handsome man stood in front of you at the doorway. He had smaller eyes with single eyelids, a sharp, pointy nose and small, pink lips. You recognized him as the other guy who grabbed your captor earlier on.

“It’s our way of showing you how sorry we are for putting you in such a dangerous situation. So, what do you say??” he asked you with a sincere and kind gaze.

It didn’t feel right to reject such a sincere offer so you agreed to stay on for dinner. During dinner, they asked you a lot of things about yourself. They were so nice to you that you opened up to them about your life. They were the first guys in a long time who didn’t judged you based on your outer appearance. You told them about your family, what happened in school that morning and how you ended up in that secluded place. After dinner, they packed the leftovers nicely for you to take home and then drove you back to your house. After you got down the car, you politely bowed at them and spoke to them through the half open window of the front seat.

“Thanks for everything today. For the dinner and for saving me.” You sincerely said with gratitude.

“No problem. One thing though, you have to promise us something. You are not allowed to tell anyone about what happened today. It’s a secret between us. Ok??” the one who shot the captor said with a wink.

“Okay, I promise.” You nodded in agreement.

“Go on in and have a good night’s rest then.” They waved at you and zoomed off in their sport car with high speed.

“Oh!! I didn’t even get their names!!” you thought in dismay as they zoomed off into the distance. “Oh well, I guess it doesn’t really matter since I doubt I’ll ever be seeing them again.” You shrugged as you opened the front door of your house and stepped back into your cruel fate, not realizing that your life was about to change soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yohooooo!!! How was this chapter??? I hope it didn't bore you cause I think it was slightly more mellow than the other 2 chapters. Subscribe, Subscribe and Comment, Comment if you found it interesting. =)

More photos for all readers.

The beltbuckle knife that I mentioned in the story

I couldn't put in their names since you didn't know their names yet so in case you were confused, thick eyebrows, big eyes with double eyelids, a tall nose and a wide mouth with slightly full lips is Changmin. (Hopefully I described his features correctly.)

YunHo is the one described as having smaller eyes with single eyelids, a sharp, pointy nose and small, pink lips.