Mission Premier

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBE8TZLN7hg

Sitting comfortably on the couch in your penthouse, you were munching on the delicious and warm bowl of caramel popcorn while watching your all time favorite romantic comedy – The Proposal when your phone started beeping, indicating that a message had arrived. You unlocked your phone and a message that was from your mentors popped up, saying “Urgent- Come to the briefing room now!!!”

Changing out of your pajamas, you quickly proceeded to the briefing room only to see both your mentors all dressed in black, ready and equipped for mission.

“We’re on call!! We don’t have much time so we’ll explain the details to you on the way there. Come on, let’s go!!!” YunHo hurriedly said while rushing you out of the briefing room into the elevator.

“We’ll be keeping an eye on you through the micro camera that is inserted inside your nametag while this butterfly clip on your hair is a mic for you to constantly communicate with us.” Changmin explained to you moments later as he gently placed the clip on the left side of your hair.

“This laser watch here can cut through any metal so just use it to destroy the safe when you find it.” YunHo carefully strapped the normal looking brown leather watch on your wrist and then handed you a small hand gun which you hid in a custom made special compartment in your black blazer. “Last but not least, take this pen.” Having said that, YunHo gave to you a really normal looking ball pen, leaving you puzzled at it's usefullness in this mission.

“What is this pen for??” you asked your mentors questioningly.

“Oh don’t you underestimate the power of this pen. It’s really handy when you’re in a desperate situation. We’ll let you find out for yourself what it does, so just remember to press the pen with the tip facing out when you are in deep trouble. Oh yea, do close your nose and mouth when using it.” Changmin pocketed the pen in the front pocket of your white shirt and patted your head with a smile.

“You’re ready to go now. Remember to look for the documents proving that they are guilty of selling government secrets to another private company. After you find it, we will then be able to barge in and bring those criminals down!!!! I’m really sorry you have to go in alone disguised as a waitress. It was the easiest way for us as they only employed females to serve them.” YunHo continued with a sorry expression on his face as he worriedly look at you.

“Don’t worry about me!! I passed the spy test remember?? And I’m confident you’ll be watching my back so just wait here for my good news!!” You tried to convince your mentors with a big smile but in fact on the inside, you were actually trembling with fear and nervousness.

Getting out of the car dressed in a white shirt with blazer, a tight black skirt and your face made up to look like you were 10 years older than your actual age, you headed towards the back door of the club to report to the manager as the spy headquarters had already managed to get you the job in the club as a waitress through certain connections.

“You’re the new girl??” the fat and red faced manager asked you as he eyed you from top to bottom.

“Y..Yea..” you stuttered nervously, feeling a bit uncomfortable at the way he looked at you with a erted gaze.

“Hahahahah how cute!! Feeling nervous?? Relax, I’m not gonna eat you.” He gave a deep laugh and suddenly slapped your with his left palm leaving you deep in shock and anger.

“Jerk!!! Wait till I get my hands on you… Calm down ChaeEun, you can’t give yourself away now!! You can do this!!” you thought to yourself as you slowly gulp back your anger and gave him a forced smile.

“What am I supposed to do managernim??” you almost choked on your words as you spoke with forced politeness to the erted, fat manager.

“Since your so pretty and you have such a firm and nice , I’ll give you a chance to serve the VIP customers on the second floor so that you can get more tips. Don’t say I never treat you well baby doll. Get to work now!!” he your cheek with his fingers before walking back into the club causing you to flinch with disgust at his touch on your skin.

Knowing that you were on a very important mission, you professionally straightened your blazer, picked up a menu and walked towards the VIP section where your target, the owner of the club was sitting with his clients. When you arrived there, you saw the target passing a file to the erted manager while whispering something into his ears. The manager responded by nodding with an understanding expression before disappearing into a nearby room which you assume to be the main office of the club. Mustering all the courage you have, you confidently walked towards the VIP section and gave a charming and pleasant smile while greeting them politely.

“Good evening gentleman, I’m YuKyung and I’ll be your waitress for today. What would you like to order?” You introduced yourself with your alias and handed over the menu that you were holding.

“I’ve never seen you before?? Are you new??” the target asked you curiously.

“Yes boss, I am.” You tried your best to reply naturally hoping that he will not pay you any more attention but to your horror, the target didn’t take his gaze of you and kept on staring at you in a weird way. Afraid that you might have actually given yourself away already, you instinctively edged your hands towards the secret compartment to where your gun was placed.

After a few seconds of intense silence, to your relief, the target started smiling widely while lighting up his cigarettes with a silver lighter.

“Yahhh…That fatty manager’s taste is getting better. Our waitresses just keep on getting prettier. Don’t you agree??” He laughed and turned to his associates who nodded in agreement. “Come on guys!! Order whatever you want, it’s all on me!!”

Relieved that your secret was still safe, you quickly took their orders and conveyed it to the bartender before looking around for the manager. Seeing that he wasn’t around, you quietly and swiftly edged your way towards the main office door and tried the handle. To your delight, it was unlocked and with quick reflex, you cautiously opened the door and sneaked into the room. Inspecting the surroundings of the room, your eyes were able to locate the medium sized metal safe that was located behind the black-leathered office chair almost immediately.

Walking towards the safe, you quickly unstrapped your watch and aimed it at the lock while pressing onto the small knob that was located beside the watch. Red lasers shot out from the watch and in no time, you were able to remove the lock to find several documents located in the safe.

“I got the documents!!!” you excitedly told your mentors through the microphone that was located in your hair pin.

“Good job junior!!! Get out of the room carefully and we’ll be there soon…” YunHo instructed you but you were not paying attention anymore as you suddenly heard the door slam open and a deep voice growled in anger at you.

“What are you doing in this room??!!! It’s restricted area!!”

Adrenaline rushing through your whole body like a roller coaster, you slowly turned your body around in fear only to see a 7 ft tall bouncer with bulging muscles looking at you with a stern expression.

“Uhoh, this is not good.” You mumbled to yourself through pursed lips.

“I’ll have to bring you to our boss!! Come with me!!!” he remained in his spot while he firmly instructed you to move from where you were standing and follow him out of the room.

“I’m not going with you!!” you insisted while slowly backing further away from him.

“Oh yea??? How do you think your small body can resist all these muscles??” he gave a smirk and cracked his knuckles and neck as he walked towards you with heavy footsteps and outstretched arms, trying to grab hold of you.

In a panic, you totally forgot about all the fighting techniques you were taught and that you actually had a gun with you.

Biting your lips helplessly in fear and hoping that your mentors would arrive soon to rescue you, your eyes suddenly landed on the pen that was inside the front pocket of your white shirt. The only thing that came back into your mind at that moment was what your mentors told you to do when you were in a desperate situation. Taking the pen out of your pocket immediately, you pointed the tip of the pen towards your approaching enemy, closing your mouth and nose before clicking onto the pen as hard you could. To your amazement, green mist started spraying out from the tip of the pen and before you could count to 3, the big and muscular sized bouncer just fell to the ground, totally knocked out cold.

“Sleeping gas!!” you looked at the pen in awe just as your mentors barged into the room with a worried expression on their faces.

“Are you ok??!!!!” Changmin hurriedly walked towards you and started to scan you up and down for any injuries.

“I’m fine!! All thanks to this mysterious pen.” You gave your mentor a smile and handed the pen back to him.

“I’m glad you are ok. Good job defeating such a Goliath!!” YunHo patted your shoulders with a proud expression on his face. “Case over, the police are coming to arrest those crooks. Come on, let’s go before this place gets crowded.”

Following your mentors out of the office into the club’s main area, you looked around in amazement at the number of guys knocked out by both your mentors when your gaze landed on the fat, erted and cocky manager who insulted you earlier on with his rude demeanor crouching in a corner, trembling with fear,

“Oppas, could you wait for me for a little while?? I have unfinished business!!” Having said that, you strutted confidently towards the manager and patted his shoulders, causing him to raise his head up.

“Hey, remember me??” you crossed your arms and stared at him with a smirk on your face.

“Hey, you’re the new waitress just now. Why didn’t they catch you??” he asked you with a surprise expression.

“Do you want to know why??” you squat down beside him and whispered seductively into his ear.

“Because.... I AM ONE OF THEM, you jerk!!!” you loudly said to his face, punching him with a hard and firm fist at the same time, knocking him out cold instantly.

“That’s for messing with me, you ert!!” you dust your hands in satisfaction as you stood up with a pleased look on your face.

“Ready to go??” Changmin asked with a grin as both he and YunHo observed what you just did.

“Oh yea, more than ready to go!!” you gave them both a high 5 as you proudly completed your first mission as a junior spy.