Mission Possible or... Impossible?

Spy Nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLvjnllkBv0

"They disappeared!!" you told your mentors as you turned a corner and realized you were alone in an empty hallway with no trace of your suspects.

"I'm sure they went this way.." you muttered to yourself as you were sure that you had trailed them carefully in the right direction.

"They must have disappeared through a secret passageway or elevator or something." YunHo replied with certainty.

"Try looking for a hidden knob or lever around where you're at, I'm sure it's there and hurry, we don't have much time to waste!! We have to infiltrate him before the meeting starts or it will be even harder to retrieve the documents. We will be there pronto, got some business of our own to take care of for now." YunHo said with an urgent voice as you suddenly heard loud noises coming from the other end of the receiver, indicating that your mentors were probably caught up in a fight with some bodyguards or such.

"Guess it's all up to me now." you thought to yourself as you started searching around for some hidden mechanism that would activate and reveal a secret opening of some sort.

"Come on..come on.." you impatiently muttered to yourself as you were feeling the panels on the walls with your palm when "bingo!!", you exclaimed as you let out a smile of triumph when you finally came to a panel that was slightly uneven compared to the rest. Giving it a slight push, one small section of the wall started to slide upwards in a quick motion, revealing a passageway with dimly litted lights when suddenly, out of the dark, you saw the outline of a big, bulky approaching figure.

"Uhoh, this can't be good." you said to yourself as you quickly placed your hand on the gun that was in the holster strapped around your thighs, readying yourself for combat.

"Crack!!", the sound of neck snapping filled the air, shortly followed by a loud thud that shook the ground briefly. "Phew, at least that's over." you heaved a sigh of relief as you straightened yourself and pulled strands of hair away from your face. Looking at the 3 bodyguards lying out cold on the floor, there was a look of satisfaction on your face as you realized that your trainings were paying off and you were finally capable of defeating your own enemies without the help of your mentors. It all happened so quickly that even as you think back now you weren't too sure what exactly went on a few moments ago.

When you first saw a silhoutte approaching you at the entrance of the secret passage, your slowly adapting reflex had allowed you to calmly reach for your gun and also your pepperspray since you always prefered to knock your opponents out instead of killing them. You were crouching flat against the side of the wall, steady and waiting, and right at the very moment his face appeared, you aimed and sprayed accurately right at your opponent's eyes.

"Ouch!!!" he yelled in agony as the pepperspray hit and burnt his eyes, blinding him for a moment.

Taking that opportunity, you steadied your right leg, and with as much force as you can muster, swung your leg and kicked right at his groin while your left leg planted a 6 inch stiletto heel attack on his feet. As the poor guy was squirming in utmost pain, with the of your gun, you gave him a final blow on the head, knocking him out immediately thus ending his suffering as you would put it later on. Hearing the commotion, 2 more guys appeared and were making their way towards you. Seizing the short moment where they tried to pull their guns out of their blazer, you quickly split your legs open into a high V and kicked them with as much force as you can, separating them into opposite sides of the wall. As the one on the left struggled to keep his balance, you swiftly did a round house kick the moment you landed back on the floor, giving him a sharp blow on the right side of his skull causing him to collapse almost immediately. As the other one started charging towards you with full force, you nimbly jumped up and pushing on his head with both your hands, boosted yourself over him and landed right on top of his shoulders. With quick reflexes and gathering all the strength left in you, you twisted his neck and snapped it, fracturing it but making sure you did not kill him.

"I wonder what the 2 oppas will say when they see this." you thought to yourself with a grin as you imagined them showering you with praises for your capability.

"Oh well, no time to think about that for now." you said to yourself as you snapped back into reality and hurried down the passageway, hoping to catch up for lost time.

As you placed your back flat on the wall and cautiously peeked into a corridor that was on your left, you noticed a huge door that was tightly guarded by a line-up of at least 15 men dressed in black.

"Oh !!" you cursed softly to yourself as you quickly shrink back and wondered how you were going to defeat all 15 by yourself. " Where are your prince charmings when you need them this urgently!!" you thought to yourself as you wondered what was taking your mentors so long to catch up to you.

Not being able to speak through your receiver in case they heard you, you waited for awhile to see if your mentors would contact you first. After a few minutes had passed, you decided that you couldn't wait any longer as it was probably almost time for people from the Japanese side to arrive soon. Heart beating faster than ever, you crossed your fingers and, gun in your hand, ready to shoot at whoever that comes in your way this time, you started to charge out alone when "BANG", a loud gun shot filled the air once, startling you and those that were guarding the door.

"12 of you come with me!! The 2 of you stay behind and guard this corridor." the one in charge gave orders to his underlings. Following his lead, they quickly ran down the corridor that was on your right, towards the source of the gun shot that filled the air moments earlier.

"Go now!! This is your opening!!" a clear, familiar male voice suddenly rang through the receiver, signalling that help , was finally here at last.

 

Sup Guys'!! I dont know if anyone still reads it but anyway hope you guys are doing good. Forgive me for the super outrageous delay lol. Happy Belated Valentine's Day and hope you enjoy!!!! =)))) Don't forget to click on the music if you can, I still think it totally sets you in the mood haha.