A Dangerous Encounter

Spy Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8522MD_DyI0

“Changmin, you ready??” Yunho asked his partner at the entrance of an abandoned warehouse.

“Ready when you are.” Changmin grinned as he took out his handgun from the holster.

At the confirmation from his partner, Yunho kicked open the front door of the warehouse with his legs and charged in with Changmin.

“Yah, who are…. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” the man who was guarding the entrance from behind screamed in pain as Changmin shot him in the left leg.

“You bastards, I’ll kill you!!!” the other guard yelled as he tried to tackle Yunho with a punch.

Yunho easily dodged his clumsy fist and with a swift roundhouse kick, managed to knock the guy onto the ground within seconds. He sat on top of him and gave him a punch on the face, making sure he was knocked out cold before standing up again.

“That’s for attempting to punch my handsome face.” Yunho muttered as he stood up and straightened his suit.

“Hyung, the rest of them should be in the room downstairs.” Changmin informed Yunho as he surveyed the surroundings and found no one else around.

“Let’s go get them.” Yunho said as he and ChangMin cautiously made their way to the staircase. Yunho quietly descended the stairs and surveyed the situation in the room. 4 men were sitting around the table playing cards while another 2 was sitting on the sofa, watching television. None of them seemed to notice the presence of Yunho and Changmin.

“You handle the 2, I’ll take the 4.” Yunho signaled to Changmin with his fingers.

Changmin nodded in understanding and right at that moment, Yunho aimed and accurately shot the left shoulder of 1 of the man at the table. As blood splattered on the table, the men stood up and turned their attention towards the stairs, realizing that there were intruders.

“Get them!!!” one of them said as they charged towards Yunho and Changmin.

A fight ensued as both sides started attacking each other. Without using their gun, Yunho and Changmin fought with their bare hands and with their skilled martial arts, 5 men were soon lying out cold on the floor.

“Where is your boss???” Changmin grabbed the remaining 1 by the shirt and pulled him up.

“I’m not going to tell you even if you kill me.” The guy said with a smirk.

“Oh, really??!! Let’s see how smug you can be after this.” Changmin said as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man’s head.

“Ple…Please….don’t” the man begged nervously, losing his bravado the moment the gun was pointed at his head.

“Then do yourself a favor and tell us where your boss is now!!! I’m not sure when my finger will accidentally pull the trigger.” Changmin threatened with a sly grin.

“I..I really don’t know. He went out this morning but never told us where he went. Please don’t kill me!! I’m telling the truth.” The man pleaded fervently with a wobbly voice.

“Then when is he coming back??” Yunho questioned with an icy stare.

“He said he would be back around this time.”

At that moment, they heard the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs.

“It’s him!!!” Yunho said as he ran up the stairs to see a silhouette running out of the warehouse in a hurry.

“He’s getting away!!” Changmin said as he caught up with YunHo.

“No, he won’t. Come on, let’s wrap up this thing so we can finally go home.” Yunho said as he started chasing after the target.

Skilled and trained, they ran as swift as the wind and were soon right behind their target. Raising their guns and pointing the nuzzle right at his back, Yunho and Changmin gave him one last warning.

“Stop running or we will shoot.”  YunHo warned with an edgy voice.

“Turn around and put your hands in the air.” Changmin firmly instructed.

The target stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to face Yunho and Changmin. Sweat was pouring down his face as he raised his hands and looked at them with a nervous expression. YunHo and Changmin slowly approached him step by step when a student in high school uniform suddenly walked past their target. She was in a daze and she didn’t notice that she was walking right into a very dangerous situation.

“Get out of the way!!!” they looked at her in panic and screamed but it was too late.

The target took the moment of opportunity and grabbed hold of the girl. He strangled her neck with his arm and took out his gun that was placed at the side of his pants. He pointed the gun at the girl’s head and gave a smirk of victory.

“Put your guns down or I will shoot her!!!!!!!!!!” he demanded with a threatening voice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was the first chapter??? I hope it didn't bore you. Feel free to leave your comments.

Additional photos for your viewing pleasure. =]