chapter 10

The Park Residence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: so I saw a few comments on the confusion about this story so yes EVENTUALLY the story will end with the "royal" ships that are in the tags but what's the fun WITH THAT when you can tease the readers and make it exciting!? The whole purpose is to let the readers know what will happen in the end but it also is supposed to have you sitting on the edge of your seat WAITING for that ship to happen but don't worry I'm not going to have you wait for DahMo and MiChaeng forEVER and who's know? 2yeon and SaTzu may not be progressing as well as people may think they are in the future of this book. So... I get if you don't like this kind of story and choose to not read it anymore (if you made it this far) but I do hope that you continue to stay because I think this kind of concept is really interesting for me to write about. I will say thank you for the love and support of this book and that we almost have 300 subscribers! So you guys are amazing and I love y'all <3

Jeongyeon stood waiting in line for check-in at the airport and felt someone tap her shoulder from behind. She turned around with her hand on the handle of her suitcase and was in confusion, wondering who could be bothering her at this moment. She then froze when she saw Nayeon standing in front of her, intensely glaring at her. 

 

“What are you doing here?” She coldly asked and Jeongyeon quickly turned her head to see the line moved up so the two did the same so that they wouldn’t get complaints from the people behind them. “I thought you were leaving later.” Nayeon remembered the latter telling that to everyone but all Jeongyeon could do was suspiciously eye the luggage and the ticket Nayeon had with her. 

 

The real question was… “What are you doing here?” Jeongyeon repeated her question in a confused voice and Nayeon crossed her arms. The med student only told JYP of her trip and didn’t bother to tell the others, she let Mina handle all of that. “You’re not going to Taiwan, are you…?” Jeongyeon carefully asked again with wide eyes and Nayeon quietly gasped as she eyed her ticket that clearly said “Taiwan” in bold letters. 

 

Nayeon’s mouth gaped in shock. “W-what… How did you— “ She froze, remembering how she got this ticket. Tzuyu gave this to her so if the younger girl did this then that means she must’ve given one to Jeongyeon unless it was just a huge coincidence. 

 

It seemed that the latter was thinking the same as she let out a sharp breath. “Ugh, I knew that girl was up to something!” The Psychology major complained in a harsh voice about Tzuyu.

 

“Tzuyu gave you that!?” Nayeon yelled out in disbelief but then immediately quiets down when she looked around to see people in the line weirdly eyeing her. She slightly covered as she whispered harshly to Jeongyeon. “You better not be sitting next to me on the flight. I can’t bear to look at your ugly face.” She insulted, totally offending the latter who dropped at her. 

 

“Fine, who would want to sit next to a grandmother? You even snore in your sleep.” She argued back, hitting her ex-best-friend with harsh facts. They start to have an intense glaring contest until a man behind them politely asked if they could move up in the line and they grunted at each other as Jeongyeon turned her back on her and Nayeon crossed her arms in annoyance. Now, the med student knew why Tzuyu gave her an eye-mask. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you’re saying Nayeon left to go work overseas at a hospital the same time as Jeongyeon who left to go traveling with her family?” Dahyun asked with hesitance, feeling that this whole situation was very suspicious and strange. Sana mirrored the same facial expression, pretending to not know what was really going on as she weirdly looked at Mina who nervously nodded in response. They all sat around the lounging area on the second floor with their pajamas still on, they all just woke up with the sudden news from the ballerina who seemed very fidgety around them. Momo eyed the weird behavior from the latter but decided to ask her later about it. 

 

“This sounds unbelievable.” Jihyo voiced out what everyone in the room was thinking and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. 

 

She brushed out her hair with her fingertips, getting out the knots from her bedhead and pointed at Momo who suddenly looked shocked at her. “Where was Jeongyeon going again?” She knew the mentioned girl’s roommate would know.

 

Momo gulped to herself, now starting to feel nervous and felt that everything clicked with her being in Mina’s shoes. “She went to Cambodia.” She quickly spoke then was confused to why that had to be the first country that popped up in her head. Chaeyoung slowly nods with an unsure look on her face and then she nudged her head at Mina, silently asking the same thing about Nayeon. 

 

“Uh… Singapore!” Mina perked up with a wide smile and if Nayeon was here, she would know that the girl was totally lying but nobody seemed to notice except for Momo who suspiciously looked at the girl. 

 

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders as she stood up, stretching her arms up. “Well, I’m going back to sleep.” She was still very tired from last night’s events and the sun wasn’t even up yet. She quickly glanced at Chaeyoung who looked at her with pity. “See you later.” She quietly murmured so that only the younger girl would hear and the latter silently nods as she watched Jihyo walked downstairs to her room. Dahyun felt a pang in her heart but chose to ignore it and solemnly walked to her room that was only a few steps from where she stood. Sana watches her with sad eyes and looked beside her to see Momo still suspiciously looking at Mina, making her raise an eyebrow as she nudged her arm. 

 

“Hey, you’re going to make her uncomfortable if you continue to stare at her or eye- her like that.” She scolded in Japanese and Momo hissed at her as they both stared at the ballerina who was in deep thought. 

 

“Now is not the time, Sana-chan.” Momo frowned at the latter's attempt of a joke and Chaeyoung was at a loss, not knowing what the two were saying in their native tongue and decided it was best that she left the three Japanese woman alone. She stands up and softly pats Mina’s head to bring her out of her train of thoughts and then walked back to her room, softly closing the door. 

 

Mina tilted her head and also started to speak in Japanese in front of the two. “Don’t you think Dahyun is right?” She kept her eyes on one object that was on a shelf. “Everything seems very suspicious.” Momo nodded in agreement as Sana bit her lip till it bled since she badly wanted to tell the two but didn’t want to announce any more surprising news. 

 

“I think I will leave right now so you two can be alone.” She says in one breath, wiggling her brows at the two to tease them and they both blush in response instead of saying goodbye. They heard the door close and Momo patted the spot on the small couch that Sana was sitting in and Mina obliges her as she sat in the empty spot, leaning her head on the latter’s shoulder and Momo took the opportunity to place an arm around the younger girl. 

 

“You must be tired. You’re always working at your jobs.” Mina quietly commented and Momo nods her head, nuzzling her chin against the top of Mina’s head. She smiled at the thought that Mina was caring for her. “Do you hate me because I’m rich?” Mina suddenly asked and Momo quietly gasped in shock at the question, her smile disappearing and was replaced with a look of assurance. 

 

“I never said that I hated you and why would you think that?” She felt concerned that the latter would think such a thing. The two have had time to talk about their pasts and Mina eventually confessed about her background with money so Momo thought it was reasonable to also confess her poor past with money. With no support from her family or even her parents in general, Momo was suffering for the past five years. 

 

Mina wrapped her arms around the latter’s waist and placed her head on her chest. “I just thought you would think I’m some spoiled brat.” She looked up with sad eyes and Momo sighed with a smile appearing on her face. 

 

“Trust me, you’re nothing like that. In fact, you’re better. You’re Myoui Mina, the girl who is always humble and doesn’t feel the need to show off her money. Not only are you humble but you’re brave. You still want to become a ballerina despite your parents not agreeing with your decision.” She genuinely spoke and Mina wrapped her arms tighter, never wanting to let go of Momo. 

 

She sighed in content. “What did I do to ever deserve you?” Mina asked with a light laugh and the latter silently smiles at her. “But you are going to think I’m crazy when I tell you this.” She says before sitting right up to face the other eye to eye. Momo slowly nods, giving an assuring look that whatever she’ll say, she won’t react as badly. “I’ve never had a job before.” Mina shyly confessed and Momo was about to shout in disbelief before the ballerina slaps her hand over . 

 

“What!?” Momo muffled out through Mina’s hand who shyly nodded her head. 

 

“I know… I sound crazy, don’t I?” She asked in a questioning tone and Momo shook her head in denial with Mina’s hand still on . 

 

Mina notices this and slowly retracted her hand with Momo suddenly grabbing it to hold her hand. “You do not sound crazy.” She rubbed soft circles on the back of her hand. “In fact, I’ll take you to the daycare that I work at and you can meet the kids.” She offered with excitement, earning a bright smile from Mina who perked at the offer. 

 

“Really?” She whispered out and Momo nodded again as Mina giggled and placed a soft peck on the latter’s soft lips. Momo blushes at the sudden action, still shy whenever Mina initiated intimate actions and the ballerina placed her hands on her cheeks, poking at the red tint on her cheeks. “You’re so cute, Momoring.” The daycare worker giggled at the nickname and then proceeded to place light kisses all over Mina’s face, now making the latter blush furiously but then her mood suddenly changes as a smirk appeared on her face. “Do you want to come into my room?” Mina seductively asked, taking advantage of the empty room since Nayeon wouldn’t be here for a while. 

 

“Mina!” Momo was now as red as a tomato and the girl giggled, her seductive look disappearing and went back to being innocent. 

 

“To cuddle, you idiot.” She explained in an obvious tone, amused at the latter’s reaction and Momo’s mouth shaped into an “o” before Mina dragged her by her collar to her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter