Yours

B & R (Black&Red)

Nancy was quiet thankful that her dress was loose at the bottom and Yeonwoo's dress have some cutted slit exposing her perfect long legs too. Atleast they can be a little comfortable with all these OOTD's on while racing.

 

Wasn't informed that racing is done with a dress and heels on now.Tsk.


 Taeha and Nayun must have been expecting this thats why they both have their dresses both cut in slit, in Nancy and Yeonwoo's case , it was pure luck.

 


They were wearing their helmets, Nancy and Yeonwoo will be riding the black bigbike while Taeha and Nayun will be riding the white one, when Taeha approach them.

 


"I'm so sorry Yeonwoo, but Nayun badly wants to keep her lead in the business world."


Yeonwoo kept mum. She feel so betrayed, beat and really, just plain hopeless right now. Surely, Nancy might know how to drive but Taeha was almost a professional in this.

 


Betrayal wouldn't be this painful if it comes from her enemies. She can't believe she got betrayed again but still couldn't hate her.


She didn't say anything. Taeha understands and she left leaving her standing beside the bike, crumbling down.


"Hey what are you waiting for? Ride on."

 


Nancy calls for her. The girl was all ready and in position in that bigbike. Her milky white legs were exposed and her cleavage too. Damn. Yeonwoo would be turn on at the sight if only they were in a different situation.

She look around and she noticed almost everyone was looking at what she's admiring too. Nancy has been stealing peoples attention when they walk in, and now they look so hungry and wanted to devour the girl. Tsk.

 

Yeonwoo then settled behind Nancy. Are we really going to race with this heels and dress on? Goodness, her back was so bare right now!

 

"Don't be nervous, I know how to drive."Nancy.
"Can you really do it with those heels on?"

"I can do you even with nothing on."

 

Yeonwoo push her helmet colliding with the younger girl's helmeted head.

"Whatever shorty, you don't really have to win just don't get us killed."
"Hey!"

 

The flag was waved and the race starts. Taeha, with a full speed get ahead immediately while they were left behind. They weren't fast but they weren't slow either.

 

"BABE!!" Nancy shouted out of nowhere.
"WHAT?!"
"BAABBBEEE!"
"WHAT!"
"NOTHING I JUST LIKE CALLING YOU BABE!!"
"WHAT THE HECK NANCY, FOCUS ON THE ROAD!"
"OKAY"
"I'LL GIVE THE DIRECTIONS, WE DON'T NEED THE GPS."

 

Yeonwoo know this city by heart. She was so familiar with the street here, it was the same street she usually races with Taeha. Alot of racers race with this path too.

 

"BABBEE!!"
"WHAT THE HECK, STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
"YOU DON'T LIKE IT?! BABE?!"
"JUST PLEASE FOCUS ON DRIVING. LEFT!"

Nancy skillfully turn left, Yeonwoo was amazed how the girl drifted smoothly.

 

They were running fast but not fast enough to catch up with Taeha and Nayun. Yeonwoo don't care about their speed actually, she already know they will lose. She just want to end this race and this feeling, go home alive and probably have another sleepless night again.

 

But Yeonwoo's crying image replayed in Nancy's mind. Yeonwoo looks so sad then. Though a little reluctant and scared, she decided to win this race.

 

"BABE DO YOU TRUST ME?"
"I DON'T REALLY HAVE A CHOICE RIGHT NOW THAN TO TRUST YOU!"
"GOOD! NOW HOLD TIGHT BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU THE BEST RIDE OF YOUR LIFE"
"STOP TALKING AND JUST FOC-- WHAT THE NANCY!"

 

Nancy was now at full speed, flashing across the road like a spark of light. Yeonwoo was hugging her from behind tightly and Nancy swears it will take a lot of concentration not to focus on Yeonwoo's chest against her back. She suddenly wished she wore backless too. 

 

"NOW LEF--- THE !! NANCY!!"
"BABE STOP ! I'M TRYING TO FOCUS HERE!" Nancy laugh at her own remarks. Yup, she's flirting. She's nervous too.

 


"WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING? WITH THIS SPEED, YOU'LL GET US KILLED UNIDENTIFIED!"

"STOP SAYING BABE, SAVE THAT FOR LATER."
"NANCY!!"
"WHAT?! THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU RIGHT, SO I'M WINNING THIS!"

 

Yeonwoo froze. She wasn't expecting that Nancy would say that neither do this race for her. She can remember clearly how cold and mean she is to the younger girl. Heck, she didn't even expecting that Nancy could race like this! She was like a professional.

 

"ARE YOU STILL THERE,BABE?!"
"Y-YEESS!!"

"THERE IS A STOPLIGHT, STOP THERE TI'LL IT TURNS GREEN."

 

Yeonwoo instructed Nancy. She can clearly see Taeha and Nayun's bike stop and wait, damn, they were that fast that they catch up with them? 

Yeonwoo was expecting Nancy to stop but the girl didn't stop, instead, Nancy goes even faster surprising Taeha and Nayun at the lane and herself.

 

"NANCY! WHAT WAS THAT?!"
"COME ON, IT WAS JUST 2 SECONDS I'M SURE THE OFFICER WON'T BE BUTTHURT WITH THAT. AND FYI, I LOVE BREAKING RULES!"

"DAMN IT"
"YOU'RE AGAIN" Nancy wasn't really sure if she was still joking. Damn, Yeonwoo was clinging so close to her now, she can feel Yeonwoo's everything! And the image of her in Nancy's mind wasn't really helping at all!

 

"LEFT!" Yeonwoo was now sure they were ahead. Nancy keeps on surprising her, everyday, she discovers something new about the girl. Nancy drifted swiftly left, entering into a tunnel. And Yeonwoo was slowly giving in. She felt it, she just keep on denying it. She feel that those days spending with the girl, she grew comfortable and fond of Nancy.

She can clearly remember what happened last night, she smiled at the memory. What the heck! What is she doing?

 

"BABE?!"
"YES?!"
"WE'RE AHEAD NOW RIGHT?!"
"YES, WHY?!"
"CAN YOU SMILE NOW?!"
This makes Yeonwoo confused.
"WHAT?!"
"SMILE!"
"HUH?!"
"I SAID SMILE, SMILING SUITS YOU!"


Warmth creeps into Yeonwoo's heart. Nancy was making her way into her heart. She have never felt this warm in a long time. It's like somebody just told her that her smile lights up their world.

 

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WILL SEE IT ANYWAY!"
"I DON'T CARE, JUST SMILE"

Yeonwoo unknowingly smile, and she even smiled wider when she caught herself smiling. What are you doing to me?

 

"ARE YOU SMILING RIGHT NOW?"
Yeonwoo chuckles. It was soft but Nancy heard it. It was beautiful, her laugh was even more beautiful.

"NO!"
"LIAR!"

"LEFT THEN TURN RIGHT"

 

Yeonwoo sounds happy and Nancy loves it. It was worth it. Yeonwoo was worth the risk of her driving again.

What am I worried awhile ago again? Yeonwoo thought. 

 

They we're silent for a moment, enjoying the ride and Yeonwoo lean as close as possible at Nancy. They were still in full speed but Nancy's skill in driving was so impressive, they running so smooth avoiding some street shops and some vendors even complains.

 

How can she race this fast?

 

Nancy felt relax. It was her, Yeonwoo, the light of the busy city, the wind brushing against their skin and probably Yeonwoo's and Yeonwoo's warmth behind her. The moment was just too perfect, Nancy didn't thought that she will experience this kind of calmness again.

 

"BABE?"
"DON'T YOU THINK YOUR ABUSING THE WORD?"

Nancy sigh. Come on, this might be her last time with Yeonwoo. Can atleast she spoil herself?


"Baaaaaaabe~~"
"FOCUS NOW, WE'RE ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE"

And they did win, making Nayun walk out of the scene madly and Taeha running towards Nayun after she said congrats to Yeonwoo and Nancy.

"You're girlfriend is impressive Yeonwoo, cool race."

"Thank you sir."

"Expect the investment. Congrats again to you both, finally, you deserve this kid."

Yeonwoo just smiled.

She then look at Nancy whom she caught already staring at her but looked away when the girl realized Yeonwoo caught her staring. It was a cute moment for Yeonwoo. Nancy was cute trying to hide her blushing face. Yeonwoo smile with her warmest smile while staring at Nancy. Nancy didn't only win the race, Nancy also win Yeonwoo's trust and maybe her heart too.

 

Yeonwoo decides that they will spend their night in an uphill tourist spot with the city lights infront of them as their view. They pass by a convenience store and buy some chickens and beer. It was like a night picnic. It was so beautiful and peaceful with only the two of them sitting beside each other in the car's hood with the beer in their hands while staring at the bling lights of the city.

 

Though it has a polluted athmosphere, the city skyline still looks so dazzling.

 

"It's beautiful here" Nancy broke the silence.

"My escape."

 

Nancy look at her, Yeonwoo look so contented and happy. She was kinda proud of herself but then she worries if it will be the last time she can look at her and witness it.

 

"Unnie-"
"What happen to babe?"

 

"I thought you didn't like it and besides we're not pretending anymore right? There's no one around."

I still prefer the babe. Yeonwoo thought.

"Right."

Nancy have to blink thrice. Damn, the beer is lingering in her senses now. How can it affect her that fast, she only had 4 cans. She don't get drunk easily!

"So, unnie~ can we do 20 questions?"

 

The wind was brushing softly in there skin, good thing they were wearing their jackets now. If not, Nancy don't know what she could do if Yeonwoo's bare flawless back would still be in her view. She can be wild if provoked.

 

"Yes. Call me Yeonwoo. Where did you learn to race like that?"

 

Dang it, I didn't even start my questioning yet now I have to answer? Clever girl. Nancy scratch her head upon the thought.

 

"Racetracks. I've been racing since I was a kid, and a rebel remember? Where did you find a clichè rebel that didn't know how to race?. My turn, do you wish that Taeha will comeback to you?"

 

Yeonwoo paused at the question and Nancy saw it. It aches her weary heart and she don't know why a small hesitation from the older girl can hurt her.

 

"Skip it. You don't have to answ-!"

"No." Yeonwoo firmly answered.

"Why did you run away from home?"

 

She wants more information but Yeonwoo was being so thrift with her answers and besides she have another question to answer. Nancy expected this but is she really ready for this?

 

"I messed up, bigtime! I messed everything up that's why I decided to ran away (hide, hide actually!)" Nancy hesitated if she will continue or not, but at the end she choose the latter and ask Yeonwoo another question.

 

"Do you still love her?"

"Hmmm?"

"Taeha?" Nancy never thought she would be this curious in Yeonwoo's lovelife. She can still remember the first time she met Yeonwoo in the club, how Yeonwoo judged her eyeing her outfit and how she waited Yeonwoo outside that bar though she's a little bit tipsy. She have to ask for Daisy's help about telling her where is the older's girl car is but those harassment from those erted men was really not on the plan. She can still remember how Yeonwoo attracted her through the girl's unknown and strong persona. The red lipstick she wore. She can still remember how her heart beats with the neon lights at that time. Yeonwoo stole her heart at the first encounter and it saddens her that tonight would probably the last of her daydreams with the older girl.


Yeonwoo look at her puzzled like saying, of all questions, why ask that?

 

"Daisy told me you never really let people in that easily after Taeha. She must've had that big impact in your life.


"Yes."

Nancy now know that she still have a heart, because she can clearly feel it breaking.

 

Why did I even ask the obvious? 

Trying to stop her tears, she chug the whole can in one go. She laugh to hide her pain.

 

"T-that's.. " she didn't know what to say next. Her senses was betraying her again. She can now certainly feel the beer kicking in. 

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Just curious." Yeonwoo

 

"Are you going to let me go now?" Nancy feel a  lump in asking that question. She braced herself for an answer.

Yeonwoo stared at her intently.

 

"Do you want to go?"

 

"A question shouldn't be answered by a question too, Yeonwoo." 

 

Nancy breath in the cold wind and take time to look at the beautiful skyline infront of them. Life  should be this calming always.


"Do you like me?" Nancy almost choked with nothing  hearing the question. Hey! She always know that Yeonwoo is straightforward but never thought she could be this blunt!

"Does it matter? It's not like you will like me too though." Yeonwoo nods.

"Why did you ask?" Nancy.

 

"Just curious."

 

What happened to the rules in 20 questions? They are that badass to break it too. All they got was question for each other.

 

But Nancy reflect on Yeonwoo's question. Does she like her? Heck, can she give in tonight? She's been holding it for days.


Maybe this is the right time, the night sky and the city skyline infront them will be Nancy's witness for this moment. The opportunity was presenting itself. Maybe it would be the perfect time for Nancy to profess her  love for the older girl.

 

"I don't like you." She broke the silence. Yeonwoo look at her but she keep looking at her hands, fidgeting.

 

"I love you. Like, *she look back at Yeonwoo* like, really really love you."


"Oh god" she smiled before continuing. 

"I ing fall for you the moment I met you. I love you and I want you. I know it was only days but I already want you in every way there is to want a person. I love how the world stops and there is only you to look at when your around. I love how my heart skip a beat when you call my name. I love your redlipstick and mint breaths. I love your coldness and warmth. I love your flaws and imperfections, your scars, your past, your sadness and happiness. I love you and I've been dying to let you know that. I badly want you to know that."

 

"I want you smiles everyday. Your bickering and teasing. I want you at your worst and I want you at your best. I want your kisses and hugs not just because it was all a pretention that you love me too. I want us to be real! Dammit, I would do anything for us to be real."

 

She struggled breathing but the feeling was overwhelming her. Her eyes was starting to moisten with all this confession she's been hiding and denying to herself.

 

"I want to wake up next to you and I want to come home to you. I want to be with you but most of all, most of all I want you! I want you because I love you. I love you. I love you and its killing me. I love you do you hear me? it, I love you Yeonwoo!" Now her tears are b. Falling rapidly from her eyes like her want for Yeonwoo.


Yeonwoo caressed Nancy's face gently and wiped her tears. "Don't."


Nancy sob.
But she later on feel soft lips against hers, kissing her gently. Yeonwoo broke the kiss and lean her forehead against Nancy's. Their face only inches apart. The smell of mint and strawberry breaths mixing against the small gap between their lips.

Yeonwoo caressed Nancy's face carefully.

 

"Don't get too close, their are demons inside me."

Nancy close the gap and  murmur "Get too close, there is hell inside me and your demons can live there." against Yeonwoo's lips. She kiss her lovingly wishing Yeonwoo understands her feelings. She kiss her like the way she want Yeonwoo in her life and how she wants to be in hers. She kiss her forgetting everything. She kiss her like the way she want to live in this moment forever. She kiss Yeonwoo like she's telling her how much she loves her.

And when Yeonwoo ask for an intrance, she lost it. She love her so much more than she realized before.

Now I'm sure, I am yours.

"What are you doing?"
Yeonwoo ask still holding Nancy's cheeks caressing it genty with their faces still so dangerously close.

"Holding my breath"

"Why?"

Nancy finally opened her eyes and look at Yeonwoo affectionately.

"Because..."

A tear fall from her eyes.

"I don't want this moment to end."