Not Again.

B & R (Black&Red)


Seeing Yeonwoo again after a year is sadness and joy at the same time for Nancy.


Both happiness and pain!

Nancy look for that hate in her heart but she found none. 
Damn, she loved her too much for that!


It's been too long since she last looked into Yeonwoo's eyes, and yet the girl can still makes Nancy's heart race.

Well, Yeonwoo always have that effect her.

Difference is, Nancy and Yeonwoo?

They're a world away now.





"Hi, Nancy. It's been awhile."

Jaws drop as Yeonwoo said the words like it was merely nothing and she's just seeing a common friend after a long time.


Yeonwoo's surprisingly calm while Nancy shattered.


Ofcourse, Yeonwoo already moved on!

Who is she to be dwelled on anyway?

It even seems like their parting never affect Yeonwoo at any cost. It feels like it was only her who suffered and was hurting.

For Nancy witness it all!


Yeonwoo and her night life.

Yeonwoo kissing girls.

Yeonwoo dancing and flirting with them.

And sometimes worst than flirting.


She saw it all.

Nancy came back, remember?



But it is true, you'll know you truly love someone if you can't hate them for breaking your heart.




For despite all the tears and pain Yeonwoo caused, at the end of the day, Nancy will always care and love her. She's a fool like that!


Whenever the tall girl was so drunk to even stand, she will anonymously call Daisy to take her home.

When a woman, whose sometimes almost came out of Yeonwoo's apartment in the middle of the night, Nancy would close her eyes and wait till she's sure that Yeonwoo is asleep so that she can come in and kiss the tall girl goodnight.


Nancy confront Jane and Jane told her she did told Yeonwoo about them. She got mad but Jane told her Yeonwoo begged to take her away and that really, really broke Nancy's heart.


What did she do? Where did things go wrong? Why would Yeonwoo beg Jane to take her away like how Yeonwoo beg her to let go?

It's really not making any sense!

Nancy just love. She just fall inlove. Yeonwoo should've just told her it's too much. But Yeonwoo just gave her up without hearing her side.

Nancy heave a deep sigh. It's a little too late for regrets and what-if's now.


But she really want Yeonwoo to know she was there back then and she restraint herself. Obviously, Yeonwoo can live and be happy without her. Maybe even happier.


And probably Yeonwoo won't even know she came back for her.


Nancy force a smile, holding in another sob that was about to escape.


" Yup it's been a year. How are you, Yeonwoo? You look good."

You look happy. Nancy wants to say instead.

The girl look at her.


And Nancy will never know that Yeonwoo know it all!

Yeonwoo know Nancy came back.

She know Nancy was giving her kisses.

She knows Nancy was there.

She have to pretend like she was so happy for a week because of that. She knows, Yeonwoo knows.


"Well what can I say, life's been great. And you? How are you?"








What the heck is this!?

This isn't what Taeha have in mind for this meeting!


Well she's expecting crying, hugging, and maybe smooching infront of her because obviously the two is so whipped with each other! Seeing how Yeonwoo suffered and knowing Nancy loves Yeonwoo so much.

But now? What is this? She is so disappointed!

And not to question Nayun, she's disappointed too!

Why are these two acting like awkward friends? Is it her or the place just became so cold?


"I'm great. Never been better."

Nancy forced another stronger smile and Yeonwoo give her a smirk.


"Really? I might not believe it if you're crying like that."


Why is Yeonwoo so heartless? Nayun and Taeha's thoughts synchronized.


Nancy clench her fist and harshly wipe the visible tears that was now in her jaws. She take off her mask, she don't care if Yeonwoo knows she's crying anymore.


Get a grip on yourself Nancy!


"I'm sorry. I just really tend to be emotional whenever I met people in my past after a long time.''

Yeonwoo glare at her. Oh what? Did I win?


Nayun fake a cough and get their attention.


"Since Yeonwoo is here, we're going."

Taeha take her bag and they both stand.


"Wait. Wait. What? You're going? Then I am going too."

"No, Yeonwoo." Yeonwoo look at Taeha, confused. Nayun continues.

"You have a big responsibility on your shoulders."


"Oh stop talking idiocy, Nayun."

Nayun want to smack Yeonwoo right now, and she's fighting that urge. Taeha drag her out before the two can make a ruckus. Yeonwoo was about to follow when a muscled man step infront of her and a woman spoke.

"Uhm.. Miss please."

"What the hell?"

Yeonwoo was forced to sit down, facing Nancy again.


"So." The woman clap like an evil step-mother commanding Cinderella. Eff.

"Keywords are week, together, guards and charity. Funds we earned will be split in charity and for the success of this event. Together for a week and guards will be around for security purposes and also to watch over you two. It will be no fun if you don't follow but they won't meddle with anything unless one is in danger."

Yeonwoo's mouth was open. She's lost after the keywords. What was this all about again?


"Unfortunately, I understand it but why are you discussing this all to me with this woman?"

Nancy pointed Yeonwoo with an unfavored expression. Yeonwoo reacted immediately.


"This woman? Really Nancy? Should I remind you the nights and days you shout my name in pure ecstasy?"

Nancy glare at her earning a smirk from the tall girl.

Damn, short hair look so good on her! Yeonwoo thought. It actually makes Nancy look hotter and more mature. Short hair suits her well.

"Okay. Now I understand the situation." The woman beside them speak again. Yeonwoo look at her and raise her brows.

"And who are you again, Miss?"

The woman roll her eyes and point the word staff imprinted in her shirt.

"Oh staff is a cool name to scream while being hot. Don't you think so?" Yeonwoo send a wink at the woman and bite her lips after.




Holy crap!

Is Yeonwoo really flirting with the staff infront of Nancy? And wtf, the woman even blushed and tuck the escaped hair in her ear cutely. Dang it!


Nancy clear . Attention of the 2 was now on her.


"Let's get back to business, please." She sternly said.

"Jealous... " 

I swear Yeonwoo. I swear. I will ing murder you right here, right now.


"Right. The bottomline is, you two need to be together."



"Wha-what? Why?" Yeonwoo almost shouted, and Nancy was as shock as her but no words came out.

"You're the highest bidder, maam."

"I don't remember bidding to anything."

"Basically it was Miss Nayun who bid. But she said it will be you and you signed."

The woman show the paper Yeonwoo signed awhile ago and god, that Nayun witch!


"Hell no! Wha-why-how- oh , I'm sorry I mean.. yah Nancy! What are you doing? Aren't you going to say something? Oppose maybe?"

Nancy snickered at her.


"Oh trust me, the feeling is mutual! I don't like being with you too!"

"Oh really? Why does it feels like you like it alot?!"

"Don't flatter yourself, Yeonwoo. I already moved on!"

The two was bickering, the woman and the bodyguard was looking at Yeonwoo and then Nancy, Yeonwoo Nancy Yeonwoo Nancy Yeonwoo Nancy. Gosh, this is making them dizzy.


"Stop!" The bodyguard snap. Yeonwoo and Nancy look at him in awe.

"Uhmm why are you reacting?" The bodyguard glared at Yeonwoo. Oh crap, she really need to stop now.


"Is there a way we can avoid killing each other by being together for a week?" Nancy asked still sending death glares at Yeonwoo.


"Any of you two can bail."


"Why are you saying this just now? I'm all ears." Yeonwoo throw her arms out and lean on the chair, relief.

"But it'll double the amount."

And that mere words made Nancy's mouth in perfect o.

Should I call Ahin now and tell her I am going to accept Erin's will? But I am not wasting Erin's money for this woman. Aist!

"Why? What's going on? How much? Come on, tell me how much?."


Yeonwoo sit straight again when she saw Nancy's reaction.

"Nayun is the highest bidder for 500,000 million, doubled and it will be---"


Yeonwoo didn't hear the woman's next words again as she was now thinking and planning on how to murder Nayun! That arse!

She's looking for an extreme profanity when she thought about not doing it. But the staff immediately end her plan to fail.


"And don't even think about escaping. The amount will be tripled and remember the keyword, guard."

Yeonwoo make a loud sigh.

"Oh crap! Come on."
She pulled her hair in frustration.


Nancy can't deny that slight pain she's feeling seeing how the tall girl really hates being with her.


I mean why? Is it that bad? She's supposed to be the one acting like that right? She's the one who got left behind! It is Yeonwoo who ing gave her up, and what right does Yeonwoo have to act like this and make Nancy feel so terrible!?

Leave out the good things and pretend.

So this is how the game will be played? Fine, Yeonwoo. Fine.


Nancy take the paper from the staff woman. She then signed the space where her sign was needed.

She close the pen and return the paper.

Two can definitely play this game!



Meanwhile, Yeonwoo was shocked at Nancy's action.

"What the heck Nancy!"

"If you really don't want it, then give them a billion!"

Yeonwoo sigh. She don't have that amount, I mean, she can't waste a money with that amount.


"Why are you even in that ing bidding?!"


Yeonwoo swears Nayun will be so dead after this. How dare she play with her through her money!
 



Nayun giggles in the middle of her thoughts.

"You're scaring me, love. Why are you giggling alone?"


Taeha beside her spoke. Nayun look at her.

"I'm just imagining Yeonwoo's reaction right now."

"Oh yeah? I bet she's planning to kill you now."

"Nah. She'll thank me soon."

Taeha now focused on driving. She's smiling imagining her bestfriends reaction right now too.


"Love? Aren't you wondering why Nancy is in that bidding?"


"Now that you asked, I wonder too. Isn't that bidding supposed to be for s-"

Taeha hit the breaks before she can crash them when she realize something.


Ohmygod!

She look at Nayun with wide eyes and mouth open. Nayun just nod at her while smiling sweetly.



"Yes, Love. Nancy is single."






The staff woman decided to answer Yeonwoo since it seems like Nancy don't know either why she's in that bidding too.

The staff look at Yeonwoo.


"Miss Nancy is single."

What? Yeonwoo thought. Isn't she supposed to be with Jane now? I mean, she is still her fiance. What the heck happened to the fiance thing?

Maybe the organizers just messed up with some informations.

"You should really double check your data. She have a fianc-"


"Nancy."

Everyone turn and saw Jane standing there, calmly calling for Nancy. The young girl smile at her.

Jane's heart flutters because of that smile.

Damn, it's been awhile. She should've been over with the butterflies but Nancy never fail to give her those "heart skipping a beat" moment even with just a simple smile.

Her eyes travel and it landed on Yeonwoo. They lock eyes.

Jane smirks.



Ofcourse Jane know this day will come!

It just happened to be a little early. 


For Nancy is still not her's. 

"We meet again, Yeonwoo."


Yeonwoo's expression become serious. She will's herself to stay calm.

No, she won't give Jane the satisfaction of seeing her crumble again!

Not again!



_________

 

I'm so sorry for MIA-ing. I forgot some events in the story, and the last upd has been awhile. I know maybe there's alot of plot holes and a bunch of grammatical errors but English is not my first language and this is my first story and I'll try my best to patch those holes. I'm so sorry for not meeting your expectations.

 

Anyways, thank you for loving this story. I am so happy to read some of you in twitter and instagram talking about this. I'll try to update as soon as possible. As possible as I can. Lol Thank you so much for reading.

I am a little late but yey, Dabin's back!