Kisses

B & R (Black&Red)


Nancy was mad, no, she was hurt. She was so hurt that she's giving the taller girl a cold shoulder. She's not saying anything nor look at the older girl from Yeonwoo's apartment until they arrive at the bar. The tall girl look so beautiful in what she's wearing but Nancy didn't mind it. Her pride and feelings were so crushed and mixed right now!

When they arrive at the bar, Nancy abruptly close the car door and walk to the entrance not until the bar's security stop her and ask her for her id. When she was about to reason that she left her id and that's she's in legal age, Yeonwoo barge in.

"It's fine. She's with me."

The guard quickly step back and Nancy enter with out glancing back at Yeonwoo, ask Daisy about the manager of the bar and went straight to the room Daisy pointed on where the manager is.

"Is she with you?" Daisy ask Yeonwoo when the girl arrive at her designated spot. Yeonwoo just nod to her.

"She doesn't look happy at all"

"I win over a petty conversation with her" Yeonwoo just shrugged and Daisy was surprised.

"You're with her? I mean, you know.."


"She live with me temporarily but not to the extent you're thinking."

Daisy just grin. "It's still a good improvement Yeonwoo, I'm so proud of you. But really, there is no something like--"

"There is no something, Daisy. Taeha saw her and I need her for the meantime"

"Okay" Daisy is unconvinced. Yeonwoo did'nt give a thought to her though, she was mixing something and people are slowly filling the bar with the loud sound and neon lights dancing at the area.

------
A few hours passed and the club was full. Yeonwoo later on heard people's yell,scream and whistles. It wasn't new for her, it only implies that someone was probably dancing at the mini stage right now. They have it in their club, a little presentation for the customers but it only lasted like 10 minutes.

Yeonwoo didn't care about it for she was busy mixing stuff when Daisy called for her signaling her to look at that someone dancing at the mini stage. And Yeonwoo swears she almost lose grip at the bottle of vodka she's holding. Daisy saw it and whisper to her,

"she's badass. Didn't thought she can play the tamed and wild role very well."

Her grip at the bottle tightened. Yeonwoo can't take her eyes off from the girl dancing her heart out. Nancy was wearing a black shining leather apparel with her stomach and legs proudly exposed. She was dancing passionately trying to gather her feelings back to their places and forget what the older girl told her earlier.

Yeonwoo hates to admit it, but Nancy look so hot right now. Her milky exposed skin dancing in the neon lights look so good. Yeonwoo didn't thought that sweating Nancy would be this hot! She was literally just standing at her place completely unmovable witnessing which seems to be the longest and hottest 10 minutes in Yeonwoo's life.
She admire the girl and at the same time she was greeting her teeth.

What does she thinks she's doing?
___

"You're hot out there."
"Thanks"

Yeonwoo from her spot can hear Nancy and Daisy's conversation. They were shouting because of the loud music and Yeonwoo want to curse at the younger girl for not coming to her instead after that performance she just give to everyone. The younger girl seems to have no plans talking to her. 

 

Yeonwoo noticed the change of behavior from the younger girl after that conversation they had earlier, but she just let it pass thinking the girl was just sulking and how immatured it is to sulk at such petty matters. But now, seeing how the girl rebel at her, it must be something big than Yeonwoo knows it is.

"YOU WANT A DRINK?" Nancy was about to reply when a guy approach her from behind giving her a tequila.

"It's on me. You're hot." The guy whispered at Nancy's ear. The guy was cute. Applause for her to notice that when she's too focus on Yeonwoo's reaction from her peripheral. She knows that Yeonwoo was glancing at her spot every once in a while. Huh! I really have an effect to you,aye?

Nancy decided to play it out.

She drink the alcohol offered to her in one shot and put her arms around the guy's neck, kissing him passionately. She can hear Daisy's owwww and this guy's friends cheering on them but she can't care at all. She was basically making out with the guy, she can even feel the guy's hand slowly creeping its way to her but she don't care. She just want to show Yeonwoo that she can replace her easily too!

She broke the kiss to get some air but they we're still so dangerously close their lips was still touching.

"Do you want to take it somewhere else?"

The guy was enjoying it. Nancy can tell it from the lust in his eyes and his hands roaming around Nancy's body. She just give her sweetest smile and was about to kiss him again when she felt a tight grip on her wrist and next thing she know, she was being drag into the women's bathroom.



"EVERYBODY, GET THE OUT!" Yeonwoo yelled and when the girls in there recognized her, they immediately got out.

Nancy can tell Yeonwoo was mad when she closed the door angrily and locking it after. The tall girl then face her with blaring eyes but despite how scary Yeonwoo look, Nancy was amused and can't help but smirk on the inside.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Yeonwoo was yelling at her but Nancy didn't even flinch.

"What is it to you then?" She replied calmly looking straight at the older girl's heated eyes.

She feel Yeonwoo push her harshly against the wall, pinning her.

"Don't test my patience, Nancy."

Nancy rejoice when the girl mentioned her name. Atlast!

"I thought I am not your responsibility but why are you making me your business now, babe.?" She said seductively tracing Yeonwoo's jaw on the process.

She stop her hands on Yeonwoo's lips, feeling its softness through her thumb. She can't help but bite her lips at how soft it is and look at the taller girl seductively.

"And also" she look at Yeonwoo's lips and back to her eyes  "I can replace you easily too."

Yeonwoo's last thread of sanity left her when she hear those words and harshly crash her lips against the younger girl.

Nancy was accepting Yeonwoo's kisses with the same intensity Yeonwoo was giving her. She feel dizzy and hot suddenly and she can't think straight of what's happening. For she, is losing her sanity too.

Yeonwoo was kissing Nancy passionately and with her all. sorting out feelings, she have been wanting to do this to the girl after that hot performance earlier.

She lift Nancy up, making her sit at the spot by the mirror. She go in between Nancy's legs and Nancy immediately put her legs around Yeonwoo's waist. They were kissing passionately and Yeonwoo can't help but to admire how hot they look at the mirror's reflection.

She was kissing Nancy's neck, having a taste of that milky skin when she felt Nancy ing her hips against hers. She lift her head for awhile and she saw Nancy closing her eyes desperately wanting some warmth chasing her lips. When Nancy caught her lips, the younger girl kiss her harshly, biting her at some instances and Yeonwoo know it wasn't what it seems like it is anymore.

! She was drugged.
--------'x


Yeonwoo had to leave earlier than she thought. Her schedule has been messed up lately when she is a person who have her life in plan and at their rightful spot. How can it be changed in just a few days.?

But that's not what Yeonwoo was worried now.

Taking Nancy home was like a torture for her. The younger girl would constantly put her own seatbelt off and give Yeonwoo neck kisses mumbling how hot she is causing Yeonwoo to lose concentration while driving. She have to make sudden stops to put Nancy back on her seat and put her seatbelt back on.

When she have to lay Nancy down on the bed, the girl pull her and now she's on top and Nancy giving her neck kisses under.

Damn it! Now I'll have to deal with some hickeys tomorrow.

She is on her right mind, and as tempted as she is right now, she just couldn't let loose of herself. When she feel Nancy's steady breaths, Yeonwoo got up and watch the girl sleeping peacefully with her dress earlier still on.

 

Nancy was beautiful, but beautiful things have the ugliest stories. Yeonwoo knows Nancy was rich, but she have no idea why the girl is with her aside from the reason that Nancy ran away from home with nothing. Maybe if fate  let it, she will know the reason. But for now she have to sleep.

 

She planted a kiss on Nancy cheeks for the reason she didn't know also before closing the door and made her way to her room.

 

She have some work to deal tomorrow, and maybe some hickeys too.