Ahin Knows

B & R (Black&Red)

You know what they say?

That if it's meant to be, fate will tie you together and you'll run into each other again.

And Nancy is a fool because..

Why would you still ing love someone who caused you pain?



It takes her days to fall inlove with Yeonwoo and it will definitely just take her seeing the girl again to bring all her pain and time trying to move on into futility.

She loves her, still love her. And will still love Yeonwoo no matter the instances.



Nancy belongs to Yeonwoo, even if Yeonwoo don't belong to her.



She's kissing Jane but someone else is in her mind. Nancy suddenly feel guilty.

She pull away and just realized how cold she feels. Ahin hasn't comeback yet, she says she will just get beer. But she know Ahin was not back yet on purpose.

She feel so choked in the middle of this crowd, in the middle of this party.

She wants to see Yeonwoo so bad. She's been denying her craving of wanting to see the girl again, even if it means she'll get hurt again. She don't care.

 

Yeonwoo.

Nancy was running out of miracles. She's running out of reasons to live but then she met her. She met Yeonwoo.

And that reason alone makes it so hard to forget the girl.

Nancy sob and Jane hold unto her.

"What's the matter, Jewel?"
She can't look at Jane so she keep her head hung low.

"I-I can-'t. I-I'm sorry, Jane. I'm sorry."
Jane put her in a warm embrace while she's crying.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It-'s okay."

Jane was hurt, Nancy hurt her. Nancy is aware of it.

"I'm sorry."
"Hush, baby. It's okay."

Jane pledge she'll wait, and she will!

"I'll help you. I'll wait, Jewel. I will wait!"

Jane would've been perfect. If only Nancy didn't met Yeonwoo.

 
 Nancy close her eyes at the memory. She feel so bad for Jane. She knows it is so hard for Jane to be just friends with her, but Jane never leave her inspite of it all. Nancy wish she can give her whole heart and love Jane instead.


You're just bones and a beating heart and a pair of bright eyes, how did you me up so bad Yeonwoo?
 

---------

Yeonwoo's been trying to chase sleep for hours now, but she just keep on tossing and turning in her bed.

She calm herself and look at the ceiling. She lay down until she feel herself slowly disappearing.


What change does it makes if Nancy is single? She will still be in the same dark pit of wanting Nancy but can't have her.

And Yeonwoo got only an hour of sleep that night.

 

****

"You're smexy. Trying to impress someone?"

" you, Nayun."

She's still not over that bidding thingy. The three of them talk last night and nothing change, she's still alittle displease at how Nayun played with her.

"Yeonwoo!" Taeha.

Yeonwoo roll her eyes.

They will be playing beach volleyball today.

Strangely she don't see Jane.

"Rival got some important thing to do. She'll be back in Friday. You've got 3 days getting out of deep, don't be a stupid mess this time."

She sneers.

 Now she believe Nayun is a witch, how can she freakin know what Yeonwoo is thinking?

"You're thinking outloud, dummy. Now go get yourself some good ." Nayun slap Yeonwoo's , hard and Yeonwoo flinch.
Taeha giggles.

"Wtf Nayun! That hurts and I don't want to!" The bodyguard near them clear his throat, Nayun smirk.

"Fine!"

Yeonwoo was about to walk when she halt and face  Nayun seriously. She needs to ask this once.

"Why are you doing this Nayun?"

Nayun's expression soften and for the first time Yeonwoo saw her struggle with words.

"I don't know. I-I just seen you suffer enough, I don't want to see you suffering like that anymore."


It seems cheesy but Yeonwoo was touched. Nayun was avoiding looking at her eyes.

"I-I take everything away from you because I am insecure, I thought I'll be happy seeing you in pain but.. but strangely I don't like seeing you so hopeless and down, I'm losing some challenge and thrill. My life is getting boring."

Taeha hit her. "Yah!" Nayun just laughed.

"But seriously, be happy you . I know it wasn't enough for everything I did. I- , atleast be happy so I won't feel guilty anymore!"


Yeonwoo feel sad and just tap Nayun's shoulder. Nayun is helping her, she's grateful but if only they know..

"Thanks."

***

 


The young girl was enjoying her cocktail when someone sit beside her in the bar stool. The sun is shining hotly but the it has no match to the girl beside her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

She saw her smirk and Nancy know the game is on.

"As if, I'm not scared of losing you anymore." She deadpan and sip.

Yeonwoo retaliate quickly and Nancy's grip on her drink tighten.

"You won't lose me. I am not yours."

Yeonwoo's drink came and she sip on it before looking at Nancy.

" And just so you know, I'm not yours and I don't ing care about you anymore, Nancy."

She give the girl a grin before standing and walk away, leaving Nancy in her frozen state.

Her heart clutches. Yeonwoo's words struck her so bad that she spill all her cocktails because of trembling.

She was about to crumble at her situation when the bartender give her another full glass of cocktail.



Nancy shot him a questioning look.

"No, you're not going to cry." He smile at her.

"Show her that she pick the wrong poison and make her taste it."

"I'll be watching." He added and wink at her.

Nancy was thankful for that little push.



She takes a deep breath, she freaking need to step up her game.

"Thanks."

She leave the beach bar for they will about to start. The game was about to start!

The crowd is starting to gather.



"Hey, McDonie! You're playing?"



They're be playing with 6 people and Yeonwoo's opposing team needs one more player.

Well, Nancy wants to test her formulation and she nods.

Attention was on her when she take off her blue floral long cardigan cover revealing her black bikini.



Her milky skin is blinding yet it compliments very well with the sun and sand. She can hear everyone's "ooooohhh" and cheers as she run to her position.


She shake her head and her hair falls freely like she's in an advertisement, people gasp. Nancy can still feel everybody's gaze at her specially that one person's glare. Nancy inwardly rejoice.

What the heck is she wearing?!

Why does she have to wear a ing bikini when she can wear shorts?!

!

Why does it has to be a black one?!

! Get yourself together Yeonwoo!

Dammit, she look so good!

Stop laughing Nancy!

They really need to stop hugging when they score.

What the , stop hugging!


DammitYeonwoo, focus!

Arrghh. This is making me crazy!



Yeonwoo pull her hair in frustration as Nancy's team score again. They're on the final game and she keeps on getting distracted with those thoughts.



Nancy's team yells while hugging and Yeonwoo swears her veins is snapping at how they hug and keep Nancy in the middle when they do it.



They have 4 guys and 2 girls including Nancy and she keep on swearing at her head at how they interact with their bodies together when they score or even when they didn't.

it.


"You're so distracted, Yeonwoo! Focus!"
She roll her eyes and run to her position. Nancy's team needs only a point and they'll win.

"Haaah!"

 

They're back on their position.

Nancy was surprisingly enjoying this game. Well not to mention Yeonwoo's deadly glare. Yup, she is so aware of it.

Her senses seems to work triple when it's about Yeonwoo.

Her teammate serve.



The game goes on for a minute and no one seems to give up.

The ball was tossing and turning at each court and Nancy's been sweating so hard and she's running out of breath.



Yeonwoo's team spike but Nancy was able to block it. Her heart beats so fast as her hands stung from the contact with the ball.

 

They spike again and Nancy was still able to block it but the ball fall just a little inside the line and the Yeonwoo's team was not able to run and revive it.


They celebrated.

 

Yeonwoo's frustrated!

Nancy's team win and they lose.

Yeonwoo just sigh at the opposing team rejoicing and stop when they saw Nancy down on the sand, kneeling and her hands is on her face particularly on covering her eyes.

The players run to the young girl.

Yeonwoo made a way for herself and push the guy away that's holding Nancy.



"Hey! Nancy!"



She hold Nancy's cheeks making the girl face her. Yeonwoo forcefully move Nancy's hand on her eyes.

Nancy was shutting her eyes tightly while her face was screaming in pain. It looks like the sand came into her eyes. The young girl hold unto her tightly.

Yeonwoo panics.

She hug the girl quickly whispering "you're okay" before opening Nancy's eyes and blowing it constantly. Nancy flinch and wanted to cry and that sends Yeonwoo to the edge.



After a few attempts of blowing to no use, the tall girl became frustrated and worry was eating her.

She let go of Nancy for awhile and push her teammate down, the one who spiked towards Nancy and that cause havoc. Yeonwoo was so mad!

The other players stopped the two girls and Yeonwoo free herself from their grasp, coming back to Nancy, hugging her.



"! What am I gonna do?!"

She's so damn worried now! Nancy's still not opening her eyes and her expression is still in pain.


She cup Nancy's face, kissing her cheeks and other parts of the face except lips frantically. She's shaking.

"You'll be fine, baby. You'll be fine. I'm here, okay? Now let's try blowing it again."

She try again but Nancy just flinch.

"Come on, babe. Open your eyes for me, please. I'll blow it-- I'll blow it again, baby. You'll be fine." This is really making her worried and scared.


Meanwhile, Nancy's heart flutters at how Yeonwoo hold her carefully.

Her hearts been in a rollercoaster that only goes up everytime Yeonwoo's worried and loving voice call her by her name or their pet name.

She miss it. She miss this Yeonwoo!



Before her plan backfire, because how can she possibly handle a caring Yeonwoo if it goes longer?

She almost give in but before that, Nancy open her eyes slowly and smile sweetly at the tall girl.



Yeonwoo froze. Her heart hammers.



She don't know if it was Nancy's smile or how Nancy look at her.


If it's wrong, then why does it feel so good? Yeonwoo thought as she radiate the same smile.



And it feels like a bucket of cold water was being poured into her when Nancy caress her cheeks with a smirk and a mock.



"You still ing care about me ....... baby."

Yeonwoo is dumbfounded. No way!



"You should've seen your face."

Nancy chuckle.



"You're so worried, babe."



She tiptoe and kissed Yeonwoo's left cheek. The crowd was half laughing and half cheering. Nancy whisper in Yeonwoo's ears.



"It was all an act." Yeonwoo glare at her but she just laugh.



Nancy starts to walk away but halt and turn to Yeonwoo. The crowd become quiet. She displays her billion-dollar smile again.

"By the way, I miss you calling me baby."

"Babe." And replace it with a smirk.



The crowd loudly cheer. The players was laughing and Yeonwoo was still there, almost became a statue. She can't take in at what just happen.


Nancy walks away like a model, she spot the bartender at the crowd and winks at him.



As much as she want to go back on their sweet beggining, her complete surrender of Yeonwoo but Nancy need to make a stand for her own.

It should not only be Nancy wanting Yeonwoo, Yeonwoo must want her too.



She pick her blue long cardigan and wear it. Since she cannot go any further without Yeonwoo as the guard was watching her, she sit down at the beach chair under the umbrella just a little farther from the crowd.


She can still feel people's stare at her. She close her eyes as she can hear the referee declaring their team as the winner. Nancy smile.



"Now what was that little show you made their McDonie?"


Nancy sit up in shock and saw Ahin looking down at her. She stand up and jump at her for a hug.

"You're here!" Nancy happily said.

"Ofcourse, I am also young and successful you know!" Nancy hit her.

"Now don't change the topic, I saw it all Nancy. What was that?"

Ahin amused.

She saw Nancy form a genuine smile and witness how Nancy's eyes shines mentioning the name.


"She's Yeonwoo." Nancy beams at her.

 

But Ahin breaks.

Her heart die a little for her bestfriend.

When Nancy didn't get a respond from the girl, she repeats again.

"Yaahh. Are you there Ahin?"

Ahin blinks.

"She's Yeonwoo. You know, the Yeonwoo you wants to know!"

It makes her sad how Nancy was so bright saying something about the girl. It tears Ahin apart. She didn't see Nancy like this eversince she came back home to them.



3 months ago Ahin knows something terrible.


She is so torn between telling it to her bestfriend or not, and she chose the latter. She's not the right person to say it.

She smile and hide the sadness away.



"You're right, Nancy. She's beautiful."

Nancy laugh at her.

Damn, she really love her so much! Ahin thought as she turn her phone off in her hands and put it on her pocket.

She can't break her bestfriend's heart. She don't want to erase that smile. 

Ahin knows.

But she can't do it!