In Our World

B & R (Black&Red)

 "When you love someone, you protect them from pain. You don't become the cause of it. Seriously? Your so stupid Yeonwoo."

Nayun just insulted her before they leave but what she said hit Yeonwoo so hard.

"Don't make me question your love for Nancy, ." Nayun.


It was 10 in the evening and Nancy was cleaning slash packing their stuff.

 

She informed Yeonwoo awhile ago after Taeha and Nayun leave that they can go home tomorrow and the girl didn't show any reaction. Hence, the tall girl keep on staring at her wherever she go. Nancy suddenly got conscious.

 

Her heart was still heavy from the conversation more like argument they had and they are not exchanging conversation right now wasn't really helping. Anyone can tell that the athmosphere is awkward and Nancy busy herself by packing their stuff, walking back and forth doing things just to be distracted.

 

She's wondering what was Taeha and Yeonwoo was talking again. Nancy can't help but frown at how Taeha can make a conversation with Yeonwoo and understand each other easily. She saw Taeha and Nayun happily coming out,  suddenly she felt envious of them. Why can't Yeonwoo and her be like them? Yeonwoo made her believe in love again.

 

"Nancy."

"Hmm?"

Yeonwoo pouts. When Nancy didn't hear anything from the older girl, she looks at her.

 

"Do you need anything?" Yeonwoo nods and Nancy approach her, sitting down facing Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo immediately took Nancy's hand and intertwine it with hers.

 

"What do you want?"


Yeonwoo pouts and point at her lips. Nancy peck a kiss.

"Anything else?"

"Uhhh longer?" Nancy glare at her  but eventually comply.

Yeonwoo taste it again, the strawberry breaths just like the day she meet her. Nancy's lips are so sweet and Yeonwoo can't get enough of it. She tried to deepen the kiss by putting her hand behind Nancy's neck but Nancy push her lightly and pull away. She groans.

 

"That's all?" Nancy.

 

"Uhm longer than that longer?" Nancy flicks her head.

"Nancy~~" she whined.

Nancy just hug her and place her face in the space of Yeonwoo's neck. She can't resist her. She can't stand being mad at Yeonwoo, not when the girl acts cute to her. Only to her. Just like the older girl, Nancy's weakness and happiness is Yeonwoo too.

Yeonwoo wraps her arms around Nancy's frame, contented, she smiled.

"Are you doing this because your sorry?"

 

Yeonwoo chuckled, oh god! Her chuckles sounds so good in the younger girl's ear.

 

"Yeah that and.... it is also because I love you."

 

"What did you say?" Nancy teases her. She don't often get I love you from Yeonwoo, and as much as she wants to deny, she's been dying to hear it from her.

"I love you."

"What?"

"I love you."

"Come again?"

"I know your teasing me but I won't stop saying it until you say you heard me. Nancy, I love you." Nancy chuckles. Her breaths brushing again Yeonwoo's neck and Yeonwoo have to hold that last thread of self control that she have.

 

"Yeah I heard you. I love you too."

"I'm sorry for being such a ."

Nancy bites her neck.

oh god. Really now?

 

"Yeah you are. But it's okay, i love you too much to be mad at you ." Then there's Yeonwoo's laugh again that was like a music to Nancy's ears.

 

"So can I get my kiss now?"
"You already got two."
"Deeper?"

Nancy look at her, one brow was raised.

"I see you're just trying to get into my pants woman, bold move."

"Well, can't really help it. I'm burning with passion and love for you baby. Why? Is it working?" Yeonwoo winks but Nancy hits her and rest her head again in the crook of Yeonwoo's neck.

"You're not all healed yet."
"Wanna test it?"

 

"Yeonwoo." Nancy was now trailing kisses at Yeonwoo's neck, biting it once in awhile.

 

"Aist. Fine! I can't believe I was being rejected while being given love bites. If you don't stop, I might just have no other choice than to show you how healed I am."

Nancy bites her strongly.

"Ouch , aren't we a little aggressive there."

"Shut up and cuddle me tall woman. You need to rest."

 

Yeonwoo adjusted their position into laying one and Nancy rest her head in Yeonwoo's chest listening to the older woman's heartbeat that matches hers.

She put her hand to Yeonwoo's waist, hugging her closely. The tall girl was her head. No words needed, at the moment, they feel so contented and happy in each others arms.

"You know I am still sad for being rejected."

Nancy hit her stomach. She flinch not because of pain but because she was shocked. Nancy saw it and she immediately kiss Yeonwoo. She knows how Yeonwoo got surprise easily like she needs to stop taking alot of caffeine.

Nancy was about to pull away but Yeonwoo took the oppurtunity and push her more, kissing her fervorly. Nancy responds with the same fervor and she was adjusting her body to have more confortable access.

Yeonwoo was in the state of euphoria, a blissful moment. Her heart was racing and her sromach was flipping while feeling Nancy's soft lips. Soft and sweet, it was always like that. Only Nancy's lips.

The kiss was getting deeper, Yeonwoo ask for entrance and Nancy gladly oblige. Whimpers and moans can be heard around the room. Yeonwoo was loving Nancy's soft hisses and heavy breaths when Nancy accidentally put her knees in Yeonwoo's abdomen and she inwardly groan in pain. Nancy notice it, pull Yeonwoo's lower lips befire releasing kiss. Flustered, she whispers sorry and sneak a peck on Yeonwoo's swollen lips.

 

"You aren't healed at all."

 

Yeonwoo cursed. "Damn. Gotta be a long painful night for me. Ugh."

Nancy sticks her tongue out and go back on cuddling the tall girl. They we're both flustered, and warm and ..yah you know it.

"Rest. We have plenty of time. I am all yours though. I love you." The younger girl said and close her eyes.

Yeonwoo smile sadly.

Yeah, plenty.

"I love you too. So much. Remember that."

 

The silence and their steady breaths filled the night.

"Stop pushing me away. You can tell me anything Yeonwoo-ah. Stop pushing me away okay?"

Yeonwoo plays with her hair.

"I'm sorry."

Nancy smiled.

"I'm so happy. God, how are you still alive? If I am the one receiving those hits, I might be dead at the second."

"Why, do you want me dead?" Nancy hit her. Yeonwoo playfully laugh.

 

"I've been through alot in this life just to be killed by a piece of wood Nancy-ah." 

Nancy look at Yeonwoo's eyes silently asking for more information.

"I met Taeha on the streets. Jay and his brother almost us but -" Yeonwoo swallowed the lump in . Nancy hold her hand telling her it's okay. But Yeonwoo wants to open up even a little to Nancy.

"I killed his brother. We run but he grab Taeha. We we're so scared then until BBoss came with the gang. They beat him and Jay beg them to spare his life. BBoss recruited the three of us in the gang and Jay promise not to mess with me and Taeha again. The case was closed as self-defense and BBoss treated us right. There we found a family and a home, we had an extra ordinary childhood. We sell drugs and got involve with illegal activities but we are happy. We got stronger but as we got older, we thought we can't live forever like this. BBoss understands but we have to paid the exit."

 

She cannot run away from her past but it was comforting to finally have someone to talk about it.

"I'm sorry you got involved Nancy. I was scared he might hurt you."

 

"Actually, he was nice not until he was hitting you like that. That son of a .!" The tall girl laugh vibratingly.

 

"Rest now baby. I'm sorry I made you talk about your past." Yeonwoo nods and close her eyes. She feels light, like her heart just became new after opening up.

A minute passed and Nancy asks again.

"Yeonwoo, are you still awake?"

"No, I am asleep." Nancy whines.

"Why?"

"I just want to ask a question. When did you start loving me?"

"I thought you want me to rest?"

"Just answer it please."

"Hmm.." Yeonwoo take a moment to remember when.

"That night in the club, when you decide to rebel against me." Nancy pouts.

"Aist." Yeonwoo give a low chuckle.

"I promised myself I would never fall inlove with you. But you were dancing there while looking at me, oh god you are so good with seducing. It takes alot of self-control really." Nancy hits her stomach lightly.

"Then suddenly you we're making out with this guy, I snapped. When I am kissing you at the C.R with those feeling I feel after a long time, that's when I know I'm screwed."

Nancy rise a little to show Yeonwoo her confuse look.

"That happened?"

"Your probably too drug to remember but yeah."

"I was drugged?"

"Yup. Do not do that again unless it's me. Now tuck in and rest." Yeonwoo pats her.

"That's intense, I think."

Yeonwoo breath a laugh.

Yup pretty intense.

**************

"Talk to her."

"No,you talk to her."

"Yah you guys are closer."

"But Hyebin unnie, she comes to you whenever she have problems and such."

"Jooe, she don't like she have a problem now so talk to her."

"Unnie~~ you're older than me. You do it."


"Exactly, if ever she hurt you, your body will be healed easily cause your young."


"But what if she'll kill whoever disturbs her? Unnie~ I am too young to die!"


"You think she'll go that far?"
"Who knows? Have she gone mad?"


"Uhm, Jooe you mean the other mad right? Like you know, crazy?"


"You pabo unnie, ofcourse that's what I mean."


Nancy chuckles hearing the bickering not far away from her.

"Oh my god unnie, she's laughing by herself. I'm calling the mental institution."


"Do you have their number?"
Jooe shakes her head.


"How can you call them if you don't have the number, you dummy."


Nancy just rolled her eyes.

"Omo Jooe, she just rolled her eyes. I think she's ready to kill. Should we kill her before she kill us?"


"Wait.. they have a term for it.. uhmmm... yeah, self-defense. It will be a self defense."
"Your right."

 

"Aist. Seriously? Who plans their murder outloud? Tss.. what are you two doing? You know I can hear you guys right?"

Jooe and Hyebin come closer and scan Nancy's face with their brows creased.

"Are you really Nancy?"

Nancy smile so sweet and put her hands beneath her chin, wiggling it like she's a beautiful flower.

"The one and only. *winks*"


The two then put a disgusted face.

"Did you get laid last night?"

Jooe and Nancy's eyes widen.

"Come on, unnie. Where did that came from?"

"She's smiling like an idiot, Jooe. And to think she came from a kidnapping incident and I'm expecting a you know, a little traumatized Nancy but look at her, she's glowing!"

Jooe nod her head in agreement and put her hands in her chin, observing Nancy.

"She got laid." Nodding. "Definitely got laid!"

Nancy laugh at them.

"Yah you two. No I didn't, I was just happy."
Hyebin and Jooe is not convinced at all.

The bell rings meaning a new customer comes in, they all turn their attention to the new comer and ... okay?

 

"Oh goodness gracious, all hail the goddess walking on the earth to bless my soul with her precious presence." Jooe said dreamingly. She then turn to Nancy and Hyebin.


"I've  been saved and graced."

Nancy roll her eyes, but can she blame them? she's whipped too!

There walking is a stunning Yeonwoo in all her mighty glory and the charisma is oozing that people inside the restaurant look at her too. Nancy couldn't take her eyes off of her, then she heard somebody whistled. It is from a group of college students. She raised her brows.

"What's with that expression, aren't you happy to see me?"

Nancy pouts. "Why do you have to be so beautiful.." Yeonwoo laughs.

"Stop smiling too much, you're getting their attention even more."

Yeonwoo lean in and kiss her.

"Now they know I'm yours." 

Nancy blushed. What the heck!

"Hi Hyebin, Jooe. You guys look great."

"And you look so refined yourself, boss." Hyebin.
"Even more ravishing than before." Jooe.

Yeonwoo chuckles and hold Nancy close, hugging her.

"I think they just defeat you with the adjectives babe." She pouts and Yeonwoo kiss her again. Hyebin gasp and Jooe fakingly cover her eyes. The people inside cheered on.

"Call me Yeonwoo guys, and..... shall we go my princess?" Nancy nods, her cheeks was still hot and pink.

" What? Did she just blushed? Aist."

Nancy sticks her tongue out to the duo before heading out to the restaurant, holding Yeonwoo by her hands.

"Ah what to do?!"
Nancy stops walking and Yeonwoo look at her worriedly. They are now at the parking lot.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"I think I am going crazy."

Yeonwoo creased her brows. She's confuse somehow she's worried too.

"Wh-at, why?"

Nancy look at her lovingly.

"I am so inlove with you, it's making me crazy." A few seconds passed before Yeonwoo comprehends what Nancy just said.

She laugh, like, what was that?

Nancy pouts again, why is she being so cute these days. Tsk.

"Aist , stop laughing, it's true! Ugh. Why are you so lovable?"

Yeonwoo didn't stop laughing, damn, she's cringing at this as well as loving it. What?

Nancy tiptoe and kiss her. Okay. That shut her up. The younger girl smiled against her lips.

And that's it, they are in their own world again. Just her and Nancy.

In their own world.

*******************

 

"Babe?"

"Hmm?" She snuggle closer to Yeonwoo. It was ticklish but Yeonwoo hug her back.

 

"Can we go at the park?"

 

Nancy look at her like what-the-heck-are-you-suggesting.

"Right now?" Yeonwoo nods, playing with her hair.

"But it's raining."

Yup, it is raining outside and Nancy can't understand why Yeonwoo suddenly wants to go out, not when she's so comfortable right now.

 

"Please.." oh my god!oh my god! Did Yeonwoo just act cute to her? Nancy suddenly got the urge to kiss the girl infront of her and so she did.

 

"Can we just stay here? I'm comfortable." They we're cuddling and its almost 7 in the evening.

"But I want to kiss you under the rain." A brow was raised and Yeonwoo continues to talk.

"....at the park." She smiled awkwardly.

 

Nancy sit up and Yeonwoo followed.

"Is this something like written in your -Before I die I want to- lists?"

Yeonwoo nods. Right, it is. She smile but wants to tear up seeing Nancy so excited for it.

 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go do those lists."

 

They walk their way to the park, it wasn't that far. Holding an umbrella and the street lights was so beautiful despite the rain. Yeonwoo can't believe she just realized it now when she see it everyday.

"Hold my hands, Nancy."

"Ohh, what a sweet list. Holding hands while walking under the rain, I'm looking forward to that kiss though." Nancy seems excited and in every step they take near to the park, Yeonwoo was breaking down.

 

Nancy's cheerfulness every morning, how cute she is when she pouts, how adorable the girl is when she wants to cook Yeonwoo's favorite food, when she shower Yeonwoo butterfly kisses everynight, how clingy the girl is and wants to hug and get near to Yeonwoo always, how Nancy adores her. How Nancy loves her, damn, she must'd save a planet in her past life to have someone like Nancy.

 

Before Nancy notice her tears, Yeonwoo throw the umbrella away and the sudden contact of the rain into their bodies shock Nancy but in a bubbly way. She shivers but was jumping, playing with the rain before she face Yeonwoo.

 

"Oh we're here? That was fast." Nancy look around and indeed they were in the park. She smiled and look at Yeonwoo, her smiles drop turning into frown.

 

"What?" The tall girl asked managing a small smile. Her eyes was clouding and the view infront of her was becoming unclear, she blinks and it was clear again as hot liquid stream in her cheeks.She see Nancy frowning, her heart drops 6 feet under the ground.

 

"I thought you love the rain?" Nancy nods.

"But not when I can tell it is coming from your eyes." The young girl replied.

Nancy can see it, even if the outside was dark and silent, only the street lamps was their light, she can see it. Yeonwoo is crying, the girl infront of her is crying! Her world is crying!

 

Yeonwoo smile sadly, her tears flowing with the pouring rain. Ofcourse, Nancy isn't dumb not to notice it. Nancy always concern herself even the slightest arch of her brows or wiggle of her lips, Nancy knows it all. 

 

"But this is the part where I am going to kiss you." And so she kiss Nancy.

 

Slowly, gently, full of love. They are soaking but her heart was breaking and the sound of the rain fades in the background. Her dying heart, Nancy's lips and the rain is an odd combination.

She lost it, she break down. Yeonwoo break down and Nancy have to hold the tall girls cheek to make it face her.

"Yeonwoo? What's wrong?! "

 

Yeonwoo shakes her head and refused looking at the girl. She's looking at Nancy's feet.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes? Yeonwoo please, look at me. Look at me!"

Nancy was scared and worried. Yeonwoo never break down like this before, it's scaring her!

"What's wrong?" The young girl was now tearing up too, looking at Yeonwoo crying so hard.

 

The rain washes away her tears and Yeonwoo silently wish it can wash away the pain she's feeling too. For this is it! This is where she will die slowly while breathing. There is where she will break her own heart. This is the day that she will regret forever.

 

This is it. 

 

And she let go of Nancy's hands.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________

I'm sorry for this chapter, I don't know what I am doing. Lol😌