My Turn to Move On

B & R (Black&Red)



Can we pretend that airplane in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.


Jane can still remember talking to an airplane on the sky that one night. She remembers how she lost it all when she lost Nancy.


She thought she'll be okay, she thought she'll make it. But she's far from being fine!

When she finally decided to take a risk, Nancy was gone.



She's selfish, yes love will make you one.

She feel bad for Yeonwoo, but she wants to hold onto her cards. She got the aces.



"She confessed to me under the pouring stars and above the citylights, so if you want her to be yours again, don't do it with the presence of those please." A drunk Yeonwoo pleaded her.

Tomorrow she'll be taking Nancy from her. She pity the girl but she's not losing Nancy again.


Jane nods. She understood that Yeonwoo just want to keep that memory on Nancy's mind. So she nods.



The next day, it breaks Jane's heart how Nancy hold on and don't want to let go of Yeonwoo.
It hurts her seeing Nancy in that state that she almost just let her be with Yeonwoo.


But she saw Yeonwoo's begging eyes telling her to take Nancy away despite the harsh crying in the pouring rain.


Days after, Nancy threatened them to kill herself if they will not return her back to Yeonwoo.


Jane came with her and she saw how Nancy's heart breaks everytime she sees Yeonwoo.


Nancy keep coming back and always end up crying. Week and the girl finally decided to come home.

They can't talk to her nor she wants to talk to them. Until slowly, Nancy is trying her best to forget her pain. Jane saw it, Jane understands it and Jane was there through it.




Months passed and Jane can finally say, her relationship with Nancy was getting better. She's getting her trust back, maybe not immediately but eventually she'll get Nancy's love and trust again.



"Are you ready?"



"Do I look okay now?"

Nancy asks as she turn around and show Jane her outfit. She's wearing a white lose long cutted sleeveless shirt, a short black spaghetti croptop on the inside and a white shorts.



Jane hopes Nancy is not joking because obviously, she almost gulp all her saliva upon seeing her.

Damn! The outfit is ordinary but Nancy look so hot on it.


Nancy uses make.up now with darker shades, it is one of those things Jane love in Nancy's changes. Well, she look pretty and cute with slight make.up but Nancy now is like a gorgeous, mature, ier and confident version.



"Jane? Did you swallow your tongue or my beauty rendered you speechless?"



"Possibly both but I'd choose the latter."


Jane said as she sit in the bed behind Nancy who was busy looking at herself in a full length mirror.


"You look hot." Nancy sneer at the word.



"Whatever, do I really have to go there? I just want to sleep peacefully tonight y'know."


"Come on, Nancy. Ahin would be so dissapointed."

"That girl misses you and her nightlife so much. Ahin actually says and I quote 'gosh I miss being stress-free. You better bring Nancy tonight, Jane. I know that girl is a bummer but uh oh we freakin need to hang out!' That's what she said."



Jane said using Ahin's bratty english accent and exaggerated body gestures.
Nancy laugh and Jane feel proud for making her laugh again.


"God! You're so bad at imitating Jane." Nancy was still catching her breath from laughing.


"Atleast i made you laugh."


"Oh please"

"I know somebody who'se really good at imitating. Damn! Jooe was so good she imitates Yeonwoo once and it is so hilarious we almost die from laughing! If Yeonw---"

She suddenly realize what she is saying and stop halfway from mentioning the tall girl's name. She felt the familiar pain in her chest again.


Jane smile though her heart was sad. She put the unnecessary thought away.


"Jooe sounds like an amazing person." She told Nancy sincerely.


A brief smile formed on Nancy's lips.


"Yes she is. Dang, I miss her and Hyebin unnie so much."


Jane was just glad that Nancy was now slowly opening about her feelings.


"Let's go? I bet Ahin was rotting inside the car right now. That girl hates waiting." Jane nods and let Nancy lead the way to their car.

 

 



"God I'm starting to have thoughts because you guys was taking so long." Nancy sit beside her at the back seat.


"Oh shut your mouth Lee Ahin."

Jane frowns a little as she open the driver seat. Ahin saw it and laugh at her.

"Yup, you're taking the driver role Jane. Now, drive awayy!!".

Jane thought it was better than Nancy not being around. She's fine with not being beside her. She's contented just by seeing her. Great, what is this sappy things she's thinking!


They arrive at the venue and entered with no problem. If it's not because of the dancing neon lights, the place will be so dark. But with the blazing sound and the people's presence, the place was so alive and lively.


Nancy look at the tall girl beside her, is Jane really doing this? I mean, Jane was not really into crowds and though she's into business and everyday she'll meet new people, Nancy knows Jane as socially awkward and shy. Not in business terms though.


"Are you alright?"



Nancy asks Jane worriedly and Jane smirks at her.

"Are you underestimating my wild side, babe?"

"Woaah Jane, you're getting bolder, I see."

Ahin teases her and give the tall girl a thumbs up.


Nancy giggles and Jane glowered being ignored.

"Come on brats, we're gonna be so wet!"

Ahin announced dragging the two, Nancy just shakes her head.

"Gosh, this girl is so hyped."
 


10 minutes passed and Nancy suddenly can't take her eyes off of Jane.


"That's it Jane, you made a great decision on joining the wild side. You're slaying it woman! Woo!" Ahin complimented the tall girl.

 


Jane was surprisingly, astonishingly and hotly dancing there, killing the music with her hip and body rolls. Dammit.



She gulp another beer from the party cup.

Aist. That was bitter.


"Gosh, it feels so good blending with the crowd once in awhile. I can get used to this lowkey living ." Because of the loud music, Ahin had to shout those words chugging down the alcohol from the red cup.


"Control yourself Ahin, you have a name to maintain clean." Nancy informed Ahin.

"You too Jane" And this time with a glare to the older girl.



Though people wasn't really paying attention to them as that banner outside cited "what will happen tonight will stay between us", Nancy still don't want any scandal specially for these two people she's with.



"Come on babe, a little party won't hurt anybody. Let loose." Jane put her hands on Nancy's waist. Nancy grow accustomed to it but she still can't get used to the endearment. She just roll her eyes.
 


"Oh.oh.oh it's coming, it's coming!'' Ahin was jumping exaggeratedly like a kid.


"5.....4.....3.....2......1.....WOOOHHH!"


The three shouted with the crowd and a flood of foam came out. Everybody screams and the night just get even wilder and wetter.



"Welcome to this year's foam party!!!!!" The Dj announces and put some really sick and hype beat on.


Nancy, Ahin and Jane was jumping and dancing vigorously to the beat, throwing their heads off, losing their selves in the music. The foam almost eat the whole venue, it is at Nancy's neck level. Jane laughs and cleared the foams around her so she won't drown on it.



"You're so short."

"Whatever." Nancy scoffs

"Oh my god! I'm so wet.!" Ahin shouted at the top of her lungs. Nancy suddenly got an idea.


She took off her white sleeveless shirt and her short,black spaghetti croptop and her milky white shoulder and belly was exposed. , she's so wet too.


Ahin became even wilder because of her action, and the girl did the same. Now they are both in their spaghetti croptop and short shorts. They look at Jane's way who was now sending Nancy daggers through her glare.


"What are you doing?!"

Nancy smirks and tiptoe to whisper in Jane's ear.

"A little party won't hurt anybody, right?. Let loose remember? " She saw how Jane's face scrunch from her little revenge.



"And this..." she gently blows in Jane's ear "is for calling me short." Nancy step back without the smirk fading from her lips. Oh how she love turning tables.



Ahin shriek seems inaudible as well as the music when Jane take off her shirt with that y smirk and her stare never leaving the young girl. Nancy was caught off guard, her jaw drop!!


Holy ! She never knew Jane was this hot!

Suddenly Nancy feel tingles and her heart beat faster. It's making her dizzy, how her heart hammers in her chest and her stomach in somersault. What the actual f***! She made a wrong move.



"Oh look whose loving the view!!"



Ahin screamed and she knows the girl was pertaining to her. She's out of focus, all she's seeing is Jane's white spaghetti thin croptop and her black bra was too visible, the tall girl's honey abs and the waistband of her shorts. Damn, that droplets of water from her chest running down to her stomach downwards makes Nancy wish she was that droplet.



Can she just drown in this foams and bubbles please, her cheeks feel so hot right now.


"Alright that's it, I'm getting us more beer." Ahin excuse herself but Nancy was still drooling.


Hey, she just can't believe what she's seeing.

"P-put it b-back on-n "did she just stuttered?

"What?"

"Y-your s-shirt." God take me now.

Jane laugh lowly at her. She gulps when Jane steps closer and take her hands, putting it around her neck. Jane pulled Nancy through her waist and rest her forehead against Nancy's.



Maybe Jane have a little too much to drink to be this brave, but she knows she's sober.



With the tall girl's action, Nancy's heart was now skipping beats. Jane's familiar scent was so intoxicating and her breath, god her breath was driving Nancy crazy.


Surprisingly, the gap was torturing Nancy. She's contemplating on whether to kiss Jane and end her suffering or to run away.


The tall girl's hold on her waist tighten and they move to the music.



You give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday.

On a scale of one to ten I’m at 100
Never get enough, I can’t stay away.

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you
And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper.

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me.


Jane was singing softly in her ears as they move to the music. Wait what? When did Ariana's The Way mellow version song comes on?


I got it bad baby, I must admit it.
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it.
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me.


Her heart reacts on how Jane changes the lyrics and sing it to her lovingly. Nancy close her eyes and rest her head between Jane's neck and shoulder, putting her inside the tall girl's embrace. She's tearing up. She just feel so warm, special, cherished and love right now. Nancy wants to live in the moment forever.


I love the way (you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it)
Baby, I love the way (you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it) the way I love you.


Jane sing the part as she cup Nancy's cheeks and caress it fragilely. She smiled at the young girl.


"Let me make you love me again, baby. I love you so much" She kissed Nancy's forehead and Nancy's breath hitch as she close her eyes, letting the tears fall freely.


Jane was there for her. She saw how sincere the girl is. Yes she might hurt her before and their is no assurance she won't do it again but who is she not to forgive her flaws? Jane loves her. Deep and real.


But what's holding Nancy back? What's holding her back? They say accept what's gone and appreciate what remains. They say it like it was that easy. Because even until now, she still hopes. 

And hope is the parent of disappointment and despair.


Yeonwoo. Nancy will never be able to erase her. If she could, she would do it in a heartbeat. It'd be so much easier to move on and forget her. Forget Yeonwoo like how Yeonwoo forget her.


Babysteps. Babysteps and I know I'll be over you.

Nancy smiled as she kiss Jane back. This time, on the lips. And this time, she's sure she's doing it.

All these pain will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Cause this time, it's her turn.

 

Turn to move on.