Wish It's Me, Again.

B & R (Black&Red)
 
 
"I love her and she's mine. There's no way I'm giving her to you!" Yeonwoo stated firmly. 
 
Jane just smirks evilly and Yeonwoo have to admit that the simple gesture send her over the cliff.
 
 
"No Yeonwoo, you don't!"
 
Jane give her a brown enveloped.
 
"Because you don't destroy the people you love."
 
Jane added and Yeonwoo raised her brow as she accept the envelop.
 
She slowly tear the upper part of the envelop and the moment she opened it is also the moment her happiness closes.
 
Yeonwoo's eyes widened and starts to shake.
 
 
"W-why do you have t-this ??"
 
Jane tap Yeonwoo's shaking shoulder, she don't want to do this yet she needs to have Nancy back and besides, Yeonwoo needs to know.
 
They both needs to know, on Jane's defense. 
 
 
"And this is why you can't be with her Yeonwoo. Nancy will never be yours."
 
"N-no! T-his is not ing true!"
 
"I guess you really cut all the connections, but it is real, Yeonwoo. "
 
"They have a child."
 
"N-no." Yeonwoo's voice cracked as tears pours on her hurting face. "Th-this aint it, this is n-not real! "
 
 

"Yeonwoo?"

"Yah Yeonwoo!"

"YEONWOO!"

Taeha's loud voice bring her back to the present.

She turns her  head to see worry displays in Taeha's face.

"You're spacing out again, is something wrong?"

Sometimes Taeha thinks putting Yeonwoo and Nancy together in that bidding is a wrong idea. 

 

She last saw Yeonwoo's smile when the girl was still with Nancy. She might not admit it but she miss a happy Yeonwoo.

 

"Is it Nancy?"

"No." Yeonwoo avoided her gaze.

"It is Nancy." Taeha sighs. "I know something is off."

 

"I don't know why you're acting like this when you should've be throwing all your cards in getting Nancy back basing on how you became so messed up when she's gone but... you're here. Doing nothing."

Taeha look at Yeonwoo deeply in the eyes. " I know something is wrong, I won't force you but do know that Nayun and I will be on your side Yeonwoo. We're here for you."

 

Warmth creeps in her heart. Atleast when everything and the truth surface, it will be the end of her but she will still have Nayun and Taeha with her.

Though they're not the usual friends, Nayun and Taeha. They are her persons.

"Thanks." She sincerely said. Taeha smiled at her and nods. 


If only, if only she can tell it toTaeha. But even her can't believe nor accept the terrible truth. And it's killing her.

*********

"I'm starting to get worried."

Ahin remark but Nancy just grin, looking at nothingness.

A genuine smile is plastered in her face and Ahin can tell her friend is happy, for real. And it breaks Ahin.

 

"And not to say, getting scared."

 

Nancy would just casually smile and giggles and Ahin can't help but to be weirded out.

"What are you even talking about Lee Ahin?"
 

"That!" She pointed Nancy with wide eyes.

 

"That smile right there, McDonie! It's creepy seeing you smile so wide like that!"

Nancy just shrugged.

"Somethings going on on your mind. What is it? Come on spill!"

"It's nothing." The girl give Nancy an incredulous look.

 

Nancy happily flop on the bed. She feel Ahin still staring at her, she raised her brow.

"It's really nothing."
 

Though still skeptical, Ahin rest her case.

She know so well and she knows why Nancy is like that! Gosh, her bestfriend has gone crazy.
 

Nancy continues her daydreaming as she hug her pillow. She giggles.

Damn, she got it hard.

 

"I hope youre also hears that someone's been breaking the doorbell and I'm not the only one hearing it." Ahin said a few minutes later.

 

She's been hearing the doorbell but she purposely didn't go and look who is it, waiting for Nancy to notice and open it instead. But in this state of her friend, there's no way Nancy will go.

 

Rolling her eyes, Ahin abruptly stand opening the door. She was so ready with her y remarks when she saw Yeonwoo standing with a man of muscles beside her.

uhhh bodyguard? Wooah.

"Nancy." The tall girl said straightly. 

 

Wow, so much for introductions huh? Ahin thought.

"She's inside. Come in."

"No, it's okay. Tell her I'll wait for her here."

 

Ahin must admit that Yeonwoo is so fooking gorgeous specially with an expressionless exppression. What?

 

She looks so cool and charismatic yet y when it's lips is in a fine line. Damn it, Nancy will murder her if she'll know what Ahin is thinking right now. 

 

"If you two are going somewhere, trust me. Her shortest preparation is one hour and you might need something to sit down with ." Knowing Nancy, Ahin suggested. 

 

Yeonwoo just nods. "I know. I'll wait here."

"She haven't taken a bath yet." Ahin tries again.

"I know."

"Her hair is still all over the place."

"And surprisingly, I know. Just tell her I'm here please and I will wait."

 

Uh. Stubborn. Ahin sigh and close the door. She walks to the room and stand infront of the smiling Nancy. Her smile is bigger than joker, tf!

"Yeonwoo is on the door."

"....."

"Who, where..WHAT?!" Ahin needs to laugh after seeing Nancy's surprised reaction. God, her friend can look so dumb at times.

 

"Yeonwoo.is.at.your.door. She said she'll wait there."

"W-why?"

"I don't know, ask her. She's at your door."

Nancy look at her aggravatingly. "What? you didn't invite her in?"

 

The short haired girl just shake her head. Gosh, she's having headache early in the  morning. "Don't even start with me McDonie."

"B-but she didn't call nor text me."

"Does she have your number tho?"

 

"I haven't changed my number from last year!"

Ahin smirks and raise her brow at Nancy. 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, McDonie. Bold of you to assume that she kept you number when she can't even keep you."

The young girl glare at her.

"Why do you have to be the friend, rubbing salt to my wounds Ahin?!"

Ahin chuckles and put her hand up in surrender. "What? I'm just being honest."

Nancy stands up and start rummaging on her baggage before entering the cr.

Seems like she got no choice but on the bright and happiest side of Nancy tho, she will see Yeonwoo today. 

 

Perhaps her day have been made. 

 

"Is it ignore the lovely Nancy day?"

The tall girl pass by her.

"Hello?"

Still no response. 

"Come on, Yeonwoo. You know we can't be apart right? And you're really going to ignore me like that?!"

 

And that's what frustates Yeonwoo!

 

She cannot go anywhere she wants without Nancy! The island is beautiful but she cannot wander around without Nancy. 

 

And she really have to go get Nancy wherever the girl is just to go somewhere. What the is this set-up!

Yeonwoo remained silent. 

 

Nancy rest her hands on her hips and glare at the tall girl. She stops just in front of Yeonwoo. 

 

"I'm starting to hate you." The young girl said bitterly. 

That got Yeonwoo's attention.

 

That would've been better, you will hate me eitherway. Yeonwoo thought.

She sigh.

 

 

"Where do you wanna go?" Nancy's face lit up and smile sweetly at her.

"They have a theme-park here, I wanna go there." And that people is the place Yeonwoo wants to avoid.

 

"Let's toss a coin." Yeonwoo suggested. 

"I want to go to the gym" and probably spend the day boringly there.

 

After a few arguments, Nancy finally agreed.

They toss one and Yeonwoo won.

Since she and Yeonwoo can't go on different places because of that bidding consequences, they agreed to go to the places each one of them likes together.

The tall girl pump her hand in the air.

"Yes! Gym."

Nancy just roll her eyes at how shallow Yeonwoo's happiness is.

"Seriously?" 

 

As far as Nancy remember, Yeonwoo hates the gym like her.
When did Yeonwoo starts hitting the gym?

"Yup."

 

She was about to complain but Yeonwoo was already in her gym white sports bra and black long leggings when she got out of her hotel room.

Atleast they don't share the same room or floor, that would've been alot of control for Nancy.

 

God she look so sinful! Nancy thought. 

 

Yeonwoo told her she wants to jog going to the gym, and that made Nancy tick off.

 

It was like a freaking 10 minutes drive in a car but Yeonwoo chose to jog which basically means Nancy will have to jog too. Argh.

Dang it!

 

"You're getting old."  Yeonwoo goof as they jog and Nancy wants to smack the tall girl.

Can't Yeonwoo be nicer to her? She's doing it on purpose!

 

 

"Yeah well reality check, you are older than me and that can't be changed."

The older girl scowl.

Their as well as height difference was never an issue. Yeonwoo even thinks it is cute before.

 

"Come on, heavy . You're ruining my mood."

"Just go already!"

"You know I would do that if I could!"

 

Yeonwoo is frustrated. This is frustrating her! She can't go anywhere or wherever she wants to without Nancy.

 

She tried once and heck, it goes on her tab! They are in a freaking island and Yeonwoo can't go home if she don't pay it.

 

Tsk. Can't believe breaking a rule was worth alot of zero's.

Why don't they chain her and Nancy instead? It is the same feeling!

 

Nancy get up and starts jogging again.

Yeonwoo was not far infront of her. She know Yeonwoo was slowing down to keep a pace with her. Nancy purposely jog slowly.

And Yeonwoo see through it when the tall girl turn towards the guard.

 

"Hey, you know we're heading to the gym right? And she's purposely slowing down. Charge her!"

 

Yeonwoo run away faster after winking at Nancy. The guard took her phone but before he can type anything, Nancy run faster towards Yeonwoo, keeping a fast pace beside the girl. 

 

"Oh? Nice speed."

" you, Yeonwoo!" Nancy mutter between panting.

The tall girl chuckled.

Nancy heave a long and loud breath.

Dammit, she feels like dying because of too much tiredness!

 

They finally arrive at the fitness gym! Finally!

 

 

"Out of the way!"
Yeonwoo push her lightly and she glared at her. Nancy sit on one of the chairs.

Waterbreak!

 

Yeonwoo starts hitting on the gym equipments, from the dumbbells to the threadmills like the running they did awhile ago didn't exhaust her. 

Nancy sit there completely ignored. Well, she hates the gym.
 

Hours passed and Nancy close the magazine she's reading.

She sigh.
She look at the clock and they've been on this gym for almost a half-day!

Yeonwoo was intentionally taking her time. She's enjoying seeing Nancy being impatient!

Nancy sigh again. Yeonwoo heard it and try her hardest not to smile.

The young girl was about to die from boredom. She watched Yeonwoo doing bars, bench presses, dumbells and barbels awhile ago.

The only joy Nancy got was when Yeonwoo was receiving a yoga lessons and doing pilates exercises.

We all know how hot is that!

 

She's constantly her lips and gulping when Yeonwoo does those yoga stunts, dammit. She's not doing anything but she's sweating too. She consumed 11 waterbottles already!

She would excuse herself to go on the cr but truth is, she just calm herself in there! Yeonwoo is so seductive and hot! She can't even look away!

 

Damn, I wish I am that ball! She thought seeing how Yeonwoo rolls her body on that freaking lucky stability ball.

She can bare watching Yeonwoo doing yoga but the girl was on the threadmills again and it was 30 minutes past lunch time, she's so hungry.

 

Nancy walk beside Yeonwoo who was still running on the threadmill. Nancy turn it off.

"Yah!"

Yeonwoo face the girl. She was soaking in sweat and Nancy thinks it is attractive and seductive.

Nancy pouts.

Yeonwoo sigh.

"Okay, what do you want Nancy?"

 

Nancy unconsciously trace the tracks of Yeonwoo's sweat from the lower hem of her sports bra to the waistband of Yeonwoo's leggings.

Nancy run her fingers in her honey abs and that give Yeonwoo chills in her spine. 

 

"w-what are you doing?" Nancy action was giving Yeonwoo a weird sensation.

She shove Nancy's hands away. The young girl just smirk.

"I'm jealous of the sweat."

What? Yeonwoo thought.

"How dare they run their drops on your body like that. Ugh. Lucky sweats."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Am I? You're delusional, sometimes. But flirting with you don't seem so bad."

Yeonwoo is so confused. What the heck is happening to Nancy.

Nancy hold her waistband and Yeonwoo backs away immediately.

 

"Yaaaaaahh. Let me see where those sweats are going! They're going under your tights, I wanna see it." Nancy whines loudly and that got few attention from the other people that was currently on the gym.

Yeonwoo stop herself and look at Nancy, then it hit her. She look at the time.

Damn! It's not good keeping Nancy hungry!

 

She gather her things in her bag. She excused herself for awhile to change into something formal than gym clothes and drag Nancy to the restaurant the young girl wants.

 

"Yeeeyyy! We're eating!" Nancy seems to be back at it. God! Yeonwoo almost had a heart attack awhile ago.

They waited for minutes and Yeonwoo's jaw dropped at the amount of foods being served. She let Nancy order awhile ago.

"Why are we having a feast? Are we expecting somebody?"

 

She look around but seems like no one was coming. 

Damn, a group of 9 big eater people can consume it all!

"What are you saying? It's just us. Eat up!"

 

Nancy starts to dig in.

Yeonwoo knows Nancy get full easily, thus she won't be eating alot and she knows that Nancy also knows Yeonwoo can't resist food!

"This is too much Nancy!"

"Can you stop blabbering and just be thankful for all the blessing we have at our table instead!"

Nancy talks like a family woman.

She made sure all of Yeonwoo's favorites will be served. It is the biggest and most famous restaurant in the island.

 

Yeonwoo made her wait at gym today and she'll make sure Yeonwoo's effort at that gym will be wasted.

The smell of the food makes Yeonwoo's mouth water.


Dammit. 

Nancy smile gleefully seeing Yeonwoo eat alot. Yeonwoo complains she's full but still keep on eating.

 

She will never forget how Yeonwoo loves food. That is the reason why she made Nancy's Love, a restaurant for Yeonwoo's first owned business.

 

She wonders how's the restaurant, and if it still named Nancy's Love. Probably not.

 

"How was Nancy's Love?"

Yeonwoo choke on her food. Nancy give her water and hit her back strongly on purpose.

"Eat slowly." Yeonwoo glare at the mocking girl.

 

Though Nancy didn't receive an answer on her question, she's still smiling as they go home. She spend her day with Yeonwoo. 

---------

Ahin was surprised at Nancy's cute laugh all of a sudden. She really thinks Nancy got insane!

"That's it. You have gone crazy!"

She and Yeonwoo got back at dusk and Nancy got worse with her daydreaming. 

Nancy throw a pillow at Ahin. 

 

"No, I'm not!"

They both laugh for awhile after having a pillow fight. The two plop on the bed, laying.

They both smile while panting.

 

"Jane will be here any moment now." Ahin broke the silence.

"Oh really? That's good, gosh I miss her."

 

Nancy can't believe it's already Friday. She's been with Yeonwoo for five days and so far, eventhough they always fight and pull revenge on each other--she had a good time.

Well, if she ignore all the pain she's feeling along the way. It's pretty fun.

 

Two more days. And they will be back on their daily routines. That sadden Nancy. 

 

 

"And you're father will be here tomorrow. He will give a speech on tomorrow's event."

 

Though her heart was hurting for her bestfriend, Ahin look at Nancy's way. Nancy didn't seem to hear her. She didn't pressed anymore.

 

The door suddenly opened, revealing Jane.

Nancy stand quickly and jump at the flustered Jane. She misses her.

 

Jane hold Nancy in her arms as she face Ahin. Ahin give her a sad smile.

 

The newly arrived girl immediately notice Nancy's joyful mood at the moment.

 

"I missed you."

"Me too."

Ahin stretched. "Aaaahhhh. Since Jane is here, I will go to my room now. "

 

Nancy came to Ahin and happily hug her too. 


Nancy seems to be so hyper and happy this days.

 

"Thank you for accompanying me, Ahin. Goodnight" Ahin give her a brief smile and nod at Jane before going out....

It is very obvious that they are hiding something but Nancy is too hype to notice that.

**********

 

Jane thought of just forgetting it but there is really no secrets that can be keep forever.

She stood at their rooms balcony, island breeze is fanning her face. 

 

Timing. A perfect timing to tell Nancy everything is all Jane needs.

 

Nancy needs to know specially now that the girl seems to be so fond of Yeonwoo again. She know after this one week event, Nancy will go and keep on seeing Yeonwoo.

 

What is Yeonwoo even doing? She should know where she stand. How irresponsible! Jane thought. 

 

An arms wrap around her waist. Nancy was finished washing up.

 

"How was your business?"

"It was good." She switch their position and she was now the one back-hugging Nancy.

 

Silence took over as they watch the view infront if them. The moon was reflecting on the sea and it was beautifully breathtaking. Nancy's heart was at ease.

 

"Can we play something?" Jane said. 

Nancy smile at her and she nods at Jane.

The taller girl prepare herself.

"What game would it be." Nancy turn around, she's now facing Jane.

She put Jane's hand on her waist. It's like their hugging but with a little distance in between. 

 

 

"Tell me something I didn't know" Jane asked slash told Nancy.

They usually do it to past time, it was like a quick sort of game where they will give each other some trivias or facts.

"Alright. You go first."

Jane chuckle at Nancy's cleverness.

 

"Fine.. hmmm. What is there that you didn't know yet? Hmm Ah! I got one! I have a new investor for the business!"

 

Jane started off with a good news, Nancy jump and clap congratulating her. They hug for awhile.

"Really? That's good news. Congrats."

"Thanks, your turn."

Nancy thought for awhile and her eyes lit up.

"My team won at a volleyball game!"

"I already know that." Jane said. 

Nancy give her an -I don't believe you- look but Jane seems to be serious.

"How?" She whines. Jane ruffles her hair.

"I have my ways, Nancy. "

 

"That's really unfair!"

The taller girl chuckle.

"Anything else?" Nancy thought hard again.

 

"I won over Yeonwoo." She proudly said.

Jane feel her heart stung. Though she already know it, she nods. Nancy clap at what she thought she passed the game. 

 

Jane stay still. She look at Nancy seriously.

"My turn."

She started off.

 

"I know everything that happened here between you and Yeonwoo." Jane stare at Nancy's eyes that's slowly losing it's brightness.

 

"And it hurts me."

 

"it hurts me alot Nancy, seeing how happy you are currently."

Her lids are becoming heavy but Jane force herself not to cry.

 

Seeing Jane's on the verge of crying, Nancy throat become dry. She wasn't expecting this though she always know Jane was vocal with her feelings.

 

"I-... I'm s-"

"Don't!" Jane cups Nancy's face, making the girl look at her.

 

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I-I just can't help feeling like this.. I only wish you'll love me but I won't force you anything."

And Nancy wishes too.

 

 

She was so happy when Jane cancelled their marriage arrangement.

She is glad Jane understand her. Jane love her so much and she don't think Jane deserves somebody like her. Jane deserve so much more!

Jane smile despite wanting to cry.

"Your turn, babe. "

"Tell me something I didn't know, Nancy."

 

Nancy close her eyes seeing her next words would break Jane more. But Jane deserves her honesty at least. 

The young girl bow her head to avoid looking at Jane's painful expression. 

 

"I still love her." Nancy said.

Silence fill them and Nancy take a quick glance at Jane and there, she saw Jane finally letting go of the tears she's holding.
 

 

"I said... something I didn't know Nancy."

Nancy saw how Jane smile sadly despite the tears on her eyes pouring. 

"I already know that. " Jane cried. Sobbing this time. 

 

Nancy's breaking her. She's hurting her.


Nancy can't stand this anymore, she hug Jane.

 

"You'll found someone who will love you, Jane. I-m I'm really sorry."

 

Jane shakes her head. She's sob silently.

 

"I wish I can find someone who will love me like how you love Yeonwoo, Nancy."

They stayed in the hug. 

 

I thought we could have a different ending, Nancy.
 
But I know it is already over when I saw how she hurts you but you keep on coming back.
 
And I just don't know how you're gonna handle the truth. But I promise I will be here for you through it all.

I won't give up. 

Jane thought as she wipe her tears. 

 

"I wish you can love me, again. "

 

"I just wish it's me again. "

 

______

 

I'm so sorry everyone for being gone too long T_T I wish I still have readers too. Hehe