Fiance

B & R (Black&Red)

" I know you'll be here feeling sorry for yourself but wasn't expecting you to be this early."


"Ofcourse you'll know I'm here, I texted you dummy."


She texted Taeha and there she is. It was early in the morning but she didn't really care. She's so hopeless and lost right now.

 

"Tsk. Times like this is when I really want to chop your head off, Yeonwoo. You're always annoyed when your stressed. Get some rest bish."

Yeonwoo just roll her eyes.


She pour another shot to her glass and drink it quickly not being affected by the strong taste of the alcohol.

 

Taeha sit beside her in the stool by the bar's counter.

"You haven't found her yet?"


And Yeonwoo wants to cry again. It's been 2 days and heck, it feels like hell for her every day that passes.

 

"No." She take another shot.

Taeha grabbed the glass forcefully and the bottle of vodka away from Yeonwoo.


"Stop drinking you idiot!"

Yeonwoo feel so helpless right now. She just want to sulk in the coner and cry her heart out. But doing those won't bring her back Nancy, so she never gives up on finding her. Damn, she even left no trashcan unturned finding the girl.

 


"I-i d-on't know what to do anymore, Taeha--.. I do-n't know anymore.. I love her so ing much! I'm ba-arely breathing , I'm barely surviving. "

She's crying and without a word, Taeha hug her.

Taeha know Yeonwoo so much and crying was really not something Yeonwoo would do easily. She had known the girl her entire life and she didn't see Yeonwoo cry even once. Maybe Yeonwoo did cry but she don't let others see it. But now is different, the girl is so vulnerable and she can't help but pity her.

Yeonwoo have alot in her plate at the moment, majority of it is Nancy. She love the young girl so much and Taeha knows it. She's truly greatfull that Nancy came to Yeonwoo's life, if it wasn't for her, maybe Yeonwoo still hate her. Taeha can't blame the tall girl though, after everything she did she deserve all the hate from Yeonwoo. She don't even know if she deserves her forgiveness but she wants to make it up to her.

 

One day Yeonwoo came to her and told her that they need to talk. She was with Nayun then and it takes a lot of convincing to Nayun to agree. Nayun and Yeonwoo wasn't really that okay but atleast Yeonwoo forgive them. She's so happy, she have been missing and wanting her bestfriend back too.

 

Yeonwoo sure talks alot about Nancy, how the girl changed her  in so many great ways and how Yeonwoo wants to slowly forgive her past to become a better person for Nancy. They we're supposed to hang out though, the three of them but something happened that really broke Yeonwoo. She's sad for her bestfriend too.

 

Comfortable with the hug, Yeonwoo was glad she forgive Taeha and it was because of Nancy. The one who changed her for the better. She thought that she can't give herself to Nancy fully if she can't forgive and love herself first and so she did, but thing always have it's way of messing her up.

 

"What if she leave me for good no-w?"

 

She let Nancy go to calm down that night during their fight at the club but she didn't think it would be this serious for the young girl not to comeback to her. Actually the next day after their fight.. she brought flowers, the one Nancy likes and decided to spent the day with the younger girl cuddling and doing things to make Nancy feel her love for the girl. But she's too late. Nancy wasn't there.

 

She look for her at the restaurant only to receive alot of sermons from Hyebin and glares from Jooe cause Nancy have never gone there. She look everywhere but to no avail. 

 

"Sshhh.. you know Nancy won't do that" Taeha was consoling her, rubbing her back while she was crying helplessly.

"She loves you."

 

Yeonwoo didn't had any sleep the past two days, she always look for Nancy everywhere and as comfortable as she is right now, she feel asleep in the arms of Taeha, her bestfriend.

___________________________________________________

She wokes up with her head throbbing. Yeonwoo grunts. Then she smell and hear someone cooking at the kitchen. Oh, I'm home? As fast as the lightning, she got up to her feet and ran as fast as she can to the kitchen.


"Nancy!" She was smiling so wide but it fades immediately.

"Can you atleast pretend that you're not disappointed."


Psh. Yeonwoo walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of water. Taeha was cooking something that Yeonwoo thinks a fried rice.

 

"Why are you here? Nayun will kill me this time."

 

"Tsk. A thank you wouldn't hurt your you know and besides,  I'm Nayun's to keep forever anyway though she's really a pain in the sometimes.

"You got yourself an to marry."

 

Taeha flick her forehead and she pouts.

"Yah, I'm still sensitive you know!"

 

"That's for talking bad on my fiance." 

 

Taeha put what she's cooking to the table and shove it to Yeonwoo.

 

"Eat. You're losing so much weight you know. All you had was alcohol, Nancy would freak out if she came back and she will surely leave you if
she see you in that state."

 

The reality hits Yeonwoo again like a  bullet aimed to her heart. Nancy isn't beside her. She frown. It still hurts, where you at Nancy?

 

"Don't you dare say you lose your appetite again, Lee Dabin. I will freaking shove the whole plate in your mouth!"

"Psh." Yeonwoo knows not to mess with Taeha when she calls her by her real name.

So her obedient self eat it though it was tasteless but she didn't dare to complain. She was just glad Taeha was with her at this moment of her life, if the girl wasn't there, she must be crazy now since Nancy left her.

It's the 3rd day without you babe.



"Nancy don't like you, you know" Yeonwoo said with full of fried rice.

"I know. And I'm sure it is only because you hate me at that time too. I wish I can change her impression of me though."

"I won't let her get close to you. You will have a partner in teasing and making me suffer."

Damn! Yeonwoo misses Nancy so much.



Silence took over them and after awhile, Taeha speak.

"I'm sorry Yeonwoo. About Nancy, about everything."



Yeonwoo lift her head up and look at the girl in front of her. Taeha was sincere and was about to cry. She's really guilty but she don't show it to Yeonwoo, she knows the girl won't like it when Taeha blames herself.

"Don't tell me you'll cry? Oh please Taeha, you're food already taste bad and now you will let me see you crying. That would be so ugly."



A spoon flew infront of her and they both end up laughing. Yeonwoo misses this. She misses Taeha. Everything would have been so perfect. But it's not.

"It's not your fault." Taeha nods.



"What are your plans today?"



"Probably look for her again. She's not answering but her phone was on. I just hope she's okay."



She's finished eating. Heck, she survived that. She was about to stand to put the plate on the sink when Taeha spoke halting her.


"What are you going to do about it, Yeonwoo?"

 

Taeha was serious. If only she could help Yeonwoo but the real situation was far beyond her and Yeonwoo's control. It will all depend on Nancy and Taeha know's aside from the younger girl, Yeonwoo would also be so affected by the damage. And so she vows to be there for the both of them when the situation arises.


"I don't know." Yeonwoo replied tiredly and close her eyes while holding at the plate tightly.

 

For the first time, she didn't know what to do. All her life she always have a plan and makes sure to control everything but this time, she just feel so helpless. She's so lost.She didn't know what to do.



"I'm always here." Taeha assured her and she smile at the girl.

"Thanks"


----------

Nancy woke up and her stomach grumble immediately. Dammit, she's hungry. She don't really know what time is it right now.

She have been imprisoned in this room for what she thinks 3 days and her hands were tied, its actually painful to move them. A guy come in sometimes only to give her a water and biscuit. She was so scared when she woke up after her confrontation with Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo. Nancy misses her so much and wants to see the girl so bad.

In 3 days, Nancy sometimes cry remembering Yeonwoo and overthinks that the girl probably wasn't looking for her and was so happy with Taeha. But a little hope in her heart tells her that Yeonwoo was looking for her too.


"Oh the princess is awake." A guy with alot of tattoos came in bringing for what she thinks a food. It is the same guy who took her 3 days ago. Nancy thought she was being held captive but she don't understand why her? She's not from this place to begin with.

"Eat. You'll see Yeonwoo today."

Her senses woke up. What?


"You know her?!"

The guy laughed. "Why are you so shocked? Huh. It seems like you didn't remember me at all. Yes I know her, and she's the reason why you're here."

What the ! So she already met this guy before?

To be honest, Nancy wasn't that scared at the guy. He's thin and look like he's sick and his tattoos where the only one's telling her his a thug. Nancy wasn't that scared of thugs. She already met few.

"Eat. When I came back, you should be done. We will talk to her."

Nancy's heart somehow became a little happy. The pain was overpowered by the feeling of her missing Yeonwoo. And besides, atleast this guy didn't do anything to her. It was actually nice to her except that her hands were kept tied.

________


The sun was starting to set and Yeonwoo was tired but she's not giving up hoping she will see Nancy today.

She take a little break and sit at the bench facing the sea. The seagulls were flying freely and the sunset was so beautiful in where she is.

Nancy would love this.

Her thought saddened her. Everyone around her was so happy looking at the sunset while she was there, sitting, questioning herself if she even deserve Nancy.


A few days ago, before her confrontation with Nancy, a tall beautiful girl approach her. Taeha was with her that time and she swears, she died on the spot.

....

"You must be Yeonwoo?"

Yeonwoo was confused. She don't remember seeing or meeting this girl before.



The girl must understand her confusion and she hurriedly show Yeonwoo a newspaper with her and Nancy's picture on the cover page. Now surprise would be an understatement.

 

She read the title and it says, " Jewel McDonie, the MIA daughter was spotted in a company party with a beautiful girl" in another aspect, Yeonwoo was happy for being praised but why is she and Nancy at the front page of a famous newspaper and how come she didn't know about it?



Her attention was now on the girl.
 


"Yes, but who are you and how did you know my name?"

 

The girl smiled at her. Yeonwoo thinks the girl was beautiful but she was so unfamiliar with her.



"I'm sorry for approaching you suddenly, you must be thinking I am weird. I knew your name because I ask from the company that held that party myself."

 

She then glance at Taeha. 

 

"Hi, I know your fiance Nayun, we're classmates in a business school."

 

This time, it was Taeha who furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

"We get it that you know us, but who are you Miss?"


"I'm Jane."

 

She look at me before smiling sweetly. 

"Nancy's fiance."

 

I think I misheard her or whatever but who is she again?

 

"Nancy's fiance?!" Taeha shouted a little. The girl infront us just nods without her smile fading even just a second.

 

"Jewel Mcdonie's fiance or as what you guys calls her as Nancy."

Puzzled, Taeha look at me with her worried eyes. My brain stops functioning and I don't want to take everything in.

No.

No, she's lying.

No!

This isn't real!
****