Thru The Tears

B & R (Black&Red)

Drama train. Chu chu!🤗

_________________________



"Losing Nancy means losing myself too."
 



Taeha still can't believe seeing Yeonwoo in her hopeless state right now.




"And I just want to die, please.."




Yeonwoo tugs her shirt while crying looking directly at her. Taeha cry with the girl as she sits leveling Yeonwoo.



Taeha feel infuriated towards her bestfriend, Yeonwoo was the one who ing let Nancy go! But she can't be angry right now, of all the people, she is supposed to be the one who'll understand Yeonwoo's situation.




"What is this? Why doesn't this leave me! It's hurts Taeha, take the pain away please.. " Yeonwoo was clutching and banging her chest, Taeha had to hug her to stop the girl from hurting herself.
 



"Take it away, take the pain away..."




"Your so stupid. I really hate you right now." Though she needs to stop crying too, Taeha console the older girl.
 



"I really really want to punch you ti'll you blackout 3 days straight for letting Nancy go, you know that?" Yeonwoo keeps on sobbing.
 



"You're acting like a brat for someone like us who grow up poor! You send her away and you're crying now, telling me you want to die?. Wtf, you're so immature!"




Taeha don't know if Yeonwoo would feel a little better but she wanna put some sense to this idiot.
 



"If you want to die, atleast die peacefully and clean! You already drag me into this mess. Atleast die happy you arse."




Yeonwoo push her.
 



"Aist, you're so cruel. You're words aren't comforting at all! "
 



"I intend to make you feel worst." Taeha laughs a little while wiping her tears. Yeonwoo broke a low chuckle too.

 


"And you even slap me twice, how dare you."

 


"Oh about that, I just got caught a little on the moment."

 


Yeonwoo scoffs at her.
 


"Whatever."




A silence took over. Only a mellow music from Yeonwoo's phone was playing.

 


Feels like I can't breathe
And nobody knows.
This pain inside me
My world is crumbling
I should never have
Let you go.
I think I'm lost without you
I think I'm lost, lost, lost
Ooh, ooh, ooh
I think I'm lost without you, you.


 


Taeha look for Yeonwoo's phone and read the title of the song being played. She roll her eyes.
 



"Really now? Lost without you? Seriously?"

 


"Been playing that song on repeat for a month now. That's what I'm feeling, don't judge me Kim Taeha."
 



Taeha turn the music off. Yeonwoo's tears was still there as she's back on her drinking expressionless self again. Taeha let her this time. She wan't to ask Yeonwoo something, and maybe she can get a better answer when the girl is drunk.

 


"Do you still have a bottle of those?" Taeha referring to the whisky Yeonwoo was drinking. Yeonwoo nods and motion herself on the fridge. Taeha made her way and get 4 more, careful not to step on anything.
 



"You're drinking ?" Yeonwoo asks her.

 


"No."




"What was that for."
 



"For you." Yeonwoo didn't asks more.
 


Ofcourse it was obvious Taeha want's her drunk and she wasn't that stupid not to know. She just though maybe she can let it out a little to her bestfriend.
 



3 more bottles and Yeonwoo was almost out of her senses but she can still count her fingers right. Or as she thought.
 



" I-i wonderr if that Jhane ghirl is reading her shtories when she have nightmaress" Taeha can clearly tell Yeonwoo is drunk now. Gosh, her tolerance is so high that Taeha almost lose her hope that Yeonwoo would be drunk.
 



"Nanshie likes it whenn shomeone is playing with her haiirr, goossh I should've told Jhane thatt"
"And shee lovess her eggs cooked meddium raree, raww."

 



Taeha tuck the escape hairs from Yeonwoo's face. She called Nayun awhile ago that she will sleep in Yeonwoo's place. Nayun, as a pain in the as Yeonwoo don't really get her off that easily until she told her that her bestfriend is suicidal and that she needs her.
 



"Nansshie lovess blue and she look ssoo cute in thaat bllue bunny apron. You saw her right Taeha?"
 



She just nods, giving Yeonwoo an understanding look.
 



"She loves butterfly kisshes everynight, she likes taking picturess of me too because shee's schared of loshing me."



"She loves meeh and I love her so mucchh but I need to leet her goo."



Taeha feels like she's near to the answer she wants to find.
 



"Because she have Jhanee." Aist.

 


"I cann fighht for herr. I should've run away with her." Yup, you should've do that dummy.


 


"But I can'tt..." Yeonwoo was slurring and so sleepy right now. Her voice was slowly fading.

 


"Fattherr, her fatherr hmmmm.."

What?!



 


Taeha was now confuse. Father? Nancy's father? What about him?

Taeha wan't to shake Yeonwoo awake but she saw how the girl's sleep while tears run down her cheeks. Her heart broke again.


Yeonwoo was even crying in her sleep!


 


She put a blanket on her and tuck the girl on the bed. Maybe she can ask about it some other time.

 


She pick some thrashes off on Yeonwoo's couch when she saw an old picture. Taeha pick it up and wonders. She keep the picture and continued cleaning. God, it's so messy here.



 



"What was that Yeonwoo?!" Taeha massage her temples as they got inside the car. She just deal with a bunch of complaints on Yeonwoo, and it was all from the girls. Wth!

 


"What did you even do to those girls? And why are you not in prison? That would've been understandable."
 



"Why would you be imprisoned for making someone happy? How dare them complaint after screaming my name."

 


What? Taeha really want to strangle this girl beside her. She sleep with them? Them? Wow that's alot!

 


Yeonwoo remember the nights she have with them. How they scratch her back, how they moan in pleasure, how they scream her name, how they reach bliss and how they end up outside her apartment sometimes completely .

 


She made them experience heaven, reach zenith. She gave them bliss but she never let them touch her. No. Only one person can touch her. Only her serendipity.
 



"You're unbelievable!"

"Thank you for saving my gorgeous Taeha. I wanna go home, I'm tired."


 


Taeha shakes her head as she starts the engine. Great, now Yeonwoo can joke!

 

 

 


Her head still aches remembering those events, Aist, if only she didn't treat Yeonwoo as her only family, she must've gave up on her long ago.



Inhaling a long thread of patience, Taeha quickly get off the car, holding some papers as she get inside the club at 12 oclock, yup, it was ing noon and Yeonwoo was already at this club!



Taeha scans the place and it wasn't hard finding Yeonwoo since the club is almost as empty as the word itself.
 



"Get off !" Taeha was referring to the woman sitting in Yeonwoo's lap as they make out.



"And who the hell are you?" The girl replied obviously annoyed by Taeha disturbing their hot scene.
 


"I'll see you later babe. Leave us for now." The woman annoyingly whine and Taeha swears she will punch her if she didn't get off of Yeonwoo, thankfully, there is not a need for a scene like that as the girl walks away abruptly. She glared at Yeonwoo.
 


"You! What are you doing?!"
 


"I'm living life." Yeonwoo answer her nonchalantly.
 


"I will end your life if you don't get up there, you !"
 


The older girl shot her a confuse look asking her what-the--is-going-on?! through her eyes.
 


Taeha shove the papers infront of Yeonwoo.

 


"They're taking the restaurant, Yeonwoo!"


****

 



"I'm sorry maam but the owner of this restaurant is indebted to the---"
 


"No, we won't let you take the restaurant!"
 



Hyebin firmly said as she and the other restaurants employees as well as Jooe hold their hands together to protect the restaurant.
 


The men forcely push them away but they firmly hold in each others hand. Hyebin close her eyes, giving her all but Jooe was sobbing loudly.
 


"No, you can't take i-it ..." Jooe was still wearing her apron and her voice was raspy from crying. But the guys was fighting with them and we're stronger.




"Stop it!" Taeha shouted from afar and Hyebin close her fist, clenching her teeth when she saw Yeonwoo was with her.


"Maam, it has been agreed that when Miss Yeonwoo wi---"
 


Yeonwoo walks away as Taeha was talking to that girl, she walk forward and was meet by the angry eyes of Hyebin while Jooe was crying.



Hyebin was glaring at her as the men awhile ago temporarily stop fighting with them.
 


"What the are you doing, Yeonwoo?!"



Hyebin's voice was strong and sharp. It was the first time she heard it and it was actually the first time she saw Hyebin and Jooe at this state. They are always happy and cheerful that they can brighten anyone's day anytime.
 


"What are you doing?" This time it was Jooe who approach and was hitting her while crying.



"N-ancy works hard for this. S-she love this restaurant. Why are you letting them take this away? It is the only thing that makes us feel w-we are still connected with Nancy. H-how dare you. Please... don't let them take it away. Nancy, she had a alot of memories in here, p-please."
 

She accepted all the hits Jooe throw at her, Hyebin stops the crying girl.
 


Yeonwoo take a look at the establishment. It was pretty. It was cozy and warm, specially in the inside. It was warm figuratively for it gives you a friendly and comfortable vibe. Plus the staff are all smiling.

 


And suddenly memories flood her minds. Memories of her and Nancy laughing with the crews. Memories of them dancing at some music randomly. Memories of them playing around. Happy memories.
 


Her eyes wet as she read the letters written in blocks above the establishment. It was shining as the sunrays hits on it.
 



NANCY's LOVE
 



"What will be it's name again?"




Yeonwoo asks while Nancy is busy sketching and designing the final touches of the planned restaurant in the papers. Nancy lose sleep planning on how the restaurant will look like and Yeonwoo can't help but to feel proud when her girlfriend showed her the finish output.
 



"Nancy's Love"




Yeonwoo scowl at the name.




"That's so cringy, I wouldn't want to eat at such place with that name if I am a customer."
 



"Aist." Nancy hit her and next thing they know, they are laughing.
 



"But really why name it with that though?"

 


"What are you saying, its cool! You are the owner and naming it Nancy's Love means I am telling the world that you're mine. I'm quiet territorial you know! And also, don't you like it? Everytime you pass by at our restaurant, you'll be reminded of how much I love you and only you, the owner."
 



Yeonwoo felt warmth creeps into her heart as she captured Nancy's lips before smiling lovingly at the young girl.



"Let's name it with that. I love it, love."

 

 



Yeonwoo smile in the midst of tears.



"Maybe you already gave up on her, Yeonwoo but we don't! We will fight for it no matter how hard, we will fight for it because she love this restaurant so much. We will fight for it because I know she will do the same if she was here. Because she know it is the right thing to do. We will firght for it ti'll the end. We won't give Nancy up easily!"



Hyebin's words struck directly to her heart and she feel so stupid right now. Hyebin just diss her through metaphors but nonetheless, it hits her the same. She bit her lips as tears was now falling in her cheeks.


"She's worth fighting for!"

She keep mum. She don't know what to say with that. She's struggling too.



"What's going on?!"


A familiar voice called from afar and they all turn to look who it was.

"Yeonwoo?"




Seeing the owner of the voice, Yeonwoo suddenly hold her breath and her world stop spinning.
*******************************************