I love you

B & R (Black&Red)

Waking up with a throbbing headache and  a pounding head are one of those morning you will regret drinking the night before.

 

 The aftertaste of drinking heavy alcohol was really not a good idea at all.  But Nancy thought she didn't drink that much last night. Ugh! Her head aches even more remembering what happen last night so she chose not to.

 

Grunting, she get up holding her head and made her way to the kitchen but before that she passes by a mirror and check herself. 

 

She notice she's still wearing the same clothes she wear last night when she dance and with the scattered mascara and smudge lipstick, she must have it all out last night. 

Damn, I'm a mess.She laughs in her head.

 

Isn't she already already a mess? If it wasn't for Yeonwoo who need her temporarily and the thought prick a little in her heart, she don't know where she will be right now. 

 

Probably still dancing at some bars elsewhere or in a creepy guy's place inhaling drugs. It's hard! It's hard being homeless and broke really.

 

She look at herself and see how her life turned upside down, all against in her favor unluckily. She missed her life before that one night that changes everything. She missed it terribly, she miss Erin. She missed everything.

A lone tear unconsciously escape from her eyes and it was warm, warm unlike that night.

 

 Before she breakdown and become an even more of a mess than she already is, she walked to the kitchen.

 

Nancy noticed a green tea at the table with a note written in a neat handwriting, it was Yeonwoo's.

"Drink this for your hangover. I need you at the party tonight. Buy something for yourself, a dress maybe."

And a cash beside the tea, as when she thought the girl cared for her, she was wrong. Yeonwoo only need her to be her pretend girlfriend. No strings attached.

 

So the party's tonight? A small fear creeps unto Nancy's being. It's not about the party, it was about after the party. 

When Yeonwoo was done using her, she will have nowhere else to go. It's not like they won't find her, but for some odd reasons, she feels safe here. With Yeonwoo.

Ah, I'll just cross the bridge when I get there. she thought.

 

---

 

The party starts at 8 and it is already 7, she's finished dressing, putting her make up on and preparing for the party but Nancy was still not around. She got home awhile ago and the apartment was familiarly quiet.

 

She's fidgeting, heck! She need the investment and she can't messed it up!

 

She will attend the party not solely because Taeha tick her ego, well that's one thing, but her main target was to get the investment.

Knowing her boss and his friends have funny thing in giving investments, last time she found herself in a bidding and now she wonder what will be the highlight of tonight's party. She don't really expect anything easy.

 

But before Yeonwoo worries those things, where the heck is Nancy?!

She can't be giving that satisfaction to her ex-bestfriend-lover-everything and her lover on seeing her alone again when they are expecting her to be with someone. It would be a little hassle if Taeha didn't saw Nancy so that she can just pull anyone outside but no, she see,meet and talk with Nancy!

Yeonwoo was biting her lips anxiously when the door suddenly opened.

Exhaling frustatingly, ready to give some complaints but after seeing the girl, her breath stop. Dammit, maybe her heart skip a beat too!

Nancy look so elegantly y in her Bodycon Halter Neck Long Lace Sleeve Cut out front black dress.

Her cleavage was showing and Yeonwoo gulp at the sight. The dress fits perfectly at Nancy's body frame highlighting her and . Yeonwoo was so long gone denying that the girl infront of her is not beautiful, dang, Nancy is like the most beautiful girl Yeonwoo ever laid her eyes on. If they were in a different situation, Yeonwoo might have fallen straight to Nancy the first time they met.

What is she getting herself into?

On the other hand, Nancy was glued at her heels in the floor near the door upon seeing Yeonwoo too. The charisma was overflowing from the tall girl and sure Nancy envy the older girl's perfect body. Yeonwoo looks so damn y in that fitted red dress. She just can't take her eyes off of her, drooling at the masterpiece infront of her.

 

"Ahemmm" of course Yeonwoo who can handle herself clears before they decide to just strip off each others dresses and have a party in bed instead in the way the stare at each other.

 

"Are you ready?"

 

Nancy have to swallow her saliva first before answering her hopelessly with a  "y-ye-ss"

They settled in Yeonwoo's car and Yeonwoo start driving to the venue. The ride was so silent. In another person's point of view , they seem like two people madly inlove with each other and don't know how to express it.

Why does she look so good in every black clothes!? Yeonwoo remember the first time she met Nancy, then there's last night when Nancy was dancing and then today, she looks so damn good and Nancy was all wearing black clothes that makes Yeonwoo to catch her breath.

 

Nancy was awkward with the silence. It makes her think that she don't deserve to sit beside Yeonwoo or even breath the same air with her. The girl can be considered a goddess even without her make.up on. Even without anything on! The image of Yeonwoo has been haunting Nancy's nights. She fans herself at the thought.

 

After a few minutes, they arrive at the party and was ushered to a table reserved for them. As expected, it was a fancy party with all those classy men and women in attendance. Nancy was so familiar with the situation. 

 

A waiter serve them some wine and leave after. Nancy just notice when they enter at the venue that Yeonwoo's back was purely visible, for God's sake, she's wearing a backless red dress!

With her back proudly screaming "look at me, I am perfection" and Nancy can't help herself but to think of some unnecessary things.


"Are you alright? Your red."

Ofcourse Nancy won't say , ah, yeah it is because I am thinking some y things to do with you. That would be so embarassing.

"Wine's job, I'm alright."

Yeonwoo just nod.

"Come here"

Nancy was confused if she heard it right.

"What?
"Sit closer to me."

"Huh"

Yeonwoo sigh and before Nancy can comprehend what's happening, Yeonwoo was now sitting so close with her and the girl's hands was on her waist. Yeonwoo get a little more closer and Nancy was able to feel that familiar taste again in Yeonwoo's lips. Mint. Yeonwoo broke the kiss and whisper in Nancy's lips.

"The game is on, babe."

 

Nancy was flustered from the kiss and confused at what the girl was talking. Her eyes where wide implying she's confused but the older girl just seductively winks at her and bite her lips sending Nancy to insanity.

 

"How sweet." Nancy find the owner of the voice and right then and there, she got a grip of what's happening.

 

How can happiness be short-lived for her?

Awhile ago, her heart was doing some somersault now it was slowly dropping dead line. How can Nancy forget, that it was all pretend? Cause right infront of them is the girl who visited Yeonwoo's apartment before and beside her is a beautiful woman with that sly smirk. Nancy noticed how the two peoples hands were laced and how Yeonwoo reacts at seeing their hands too, she instantly know that the people infront of her we're a couple.

"You look beautiful, Yeonwoo and nice seeing you again...?"

Nancy forget her hurting heart and stand extending her hand to the girl. I remember her name, Taeha. 

So the game starts now.

Yeonwoo stands beside her, holding her closely in her waist like the girl was afraid someone might steal her.

 

"Nancy, Yeonwoo's girlfriend." The girl accepted her hand and return her a sweet smile.

"Taeha by the way and this is my fiance,

Nayun"

 

Nancy felt how Yeonwoo tensed at the mention of fiance, and Nancy knows why.

 

"Oh, congrats. You two look good."
"Thanks"

Nancy can feel that Yeonwoo was looking at her and so she look at her too.

The sight of Yeonwoo hurting infront of her was also an agony to her. She didn't know why, they were only together for days but Nancy became comfortable in Yeonwoo's presence. And seeing how hurt she is now also hurts her.

She's seeing new sides of Yeonwoo everyday. She admired the tall girl when it is being strong but she admired her more when it is being vulnerable.

 

Unconsciously, she caressed the older girl's face making Yeonwoo relax at the affection. Nancy look at her deeply and lovingly.

"Babe.."

Yeonwoo smiled at her. Goddamnit, she smiled at me! And planted a soft kiss into her lips and face the other two.

 

"Congrats, I wish you two well" pain was still there but it was much more relaxed now.

Nancy saw how Nayun scoffs and smirk like she's winning this and Nancy just wanted to erase that smirk on the girl's face.

What's wrong with this woman?

 

Yeonwoo and Nayun was stuck in a staring contest, more like glaring contest!

 

"Look at these beautiful ladies here, what am I missing?"

Everyone turn their heads to a man in his 40's and suit, everyone immediately bows and greeted him. Nancy was the only one left there standing but she also bowed when she realizes.

The man laughed at her.

"Who is this beautiful woman?


Nancy didn't wait for anything, she introduces herself to the man whom she think is the boss.

"Good evening sir, I'm Nancy." She hesitated saying it at first because she was thinking if they we're open into this kind of relationship but then Yeonwoo talks and she knows everyone here was open-minded.

 

"My girlfriend, sir. "

 

The words sound so sweet escaping from Yeonwoo's mouth to Nancy ears but it eventually broke her heart.

If only they were real. If only it was true. But everything is just for a show. How bad is it if she wish that the show she enjoys could be a reality too?

 

She sweetly look at Yeonwoo ignoring her dead heart. If it is the only way she can help her back, if only this is the only way she could get closer, if only this is the way, she can deal with it.

 

I wish I can make everything okay for you. Days, days is all it takes for her to fall and be alive again.

 

I love you.