Episode Five: Il Respiro di Lily Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

"So these cases are actually related to that one symbol?" Young-min asked as he walks with Hyun-kyung around the shopping mall. Hyun-kyung nods and Young-min's phone rings. He answers the call and Hyun-kyung looks around to find something. Young-min follows her and Hyun-kyung stops to look at a bracelet in a gold shop. She smiles brightly and said, "This is so pretty."

Young-min stops and looks at the bracelet and ends the call. He looks at her and asks, "You want one?"

"I want to buy three." Young-min sits on a stool and asks, "How about Tae-hyung?"

Hyun-kyung sits on another stool and replied, "No."


Tae-hyung walks out from his office and jumps when Kwang-min appears out of nowhere. He gasps in shock and said, "You literally made me shocked!"

Kwang-min laughs a bit and asks, "Do you want me to give you a ride?"

Tae-hyung quickly hugs himself and shouts, "Yah! I am straight!"


Kwang-hee gives them a sketch of a new architecture he created. Hyun-kyung looks at the drawing carefully and gives it to Kwang-min before looking at Kwang-min. She said, "So you deal with the il respiro di lily."

"I don't want to contact them in the first place. They threatened me so they can get all these ideas." Hyun-kyung thinks for a moment and asks, "Do you perhaps know more about them?"

"I do know a lot about them. Why?"


Kwang-hee and Tae-hyung are drinking at a bar with Seokjin and Yoongi. Tae-hyung looks at all of them and asks, "Do you know how to win Hyun-kyung's heart?"

"You're engaged. Don't ever dream about flirting with her because she will kick your if you do so," Seokjin replied as he drinks another shot. Tae-hyung sighs heavily and replied, "I am only asking. I don't even want to flirt her. She's not my type."

"But why I remembered you covered your trousers when you saw her wearing one of the dresses?" Tae-hyung's cheeks flushed red and replied, "N-no I don't! I am not like that okay?"