Episode Nine: Arsène Lupin Wannabe Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Hyun-kyung listens to classical music in her study room. She takes a pen and a piece of paper before writing something. Tae-hyung walks in with a cup of coffee and asks, "What are you doing?"

"Something random," Hyun-kyung replied. Tae-hyung puts the coffee on the table and said, "I made that for you."

"Thanks," Hyun-kyung replied and takes the cup before drinking it. She puts the cup back on the table and Tae-hyung asks, "Why can't we have a relationship? Why do you have to friend-zone me?"

"It's my choice, and no one can change that."


"A gentleman thief?" Hyun-kyung asked as she looks at Jimin. Jimin nods and gives a brown file. Hyun-kyung takes it and reads it. She scoffs and said, "Arsène Lupin's wannabe."

"Where can we catch this thief?" Hyun-kyung stands and replied, "That is the easiest thing, Jimin."

Hyun-kyung sits on her desk and thinks about the strategy to catch him. The door is open and Byeongkwan walks in. Hyun-kyung looks at him and throws the file to him. Byeongkwan catches it and opens it before Hyun-kyung said, "Gather the team. We have to teach them how to hunt this thief."


Byeongkwan walks inside the casino with Tae-hyung, Hyun-kyung, Jennie, Lisa and Seokjin. They look at each other and split up to carry out the plan. Hyun-kyung walks to a table and saw several people are gambling. She looks at a young male who looks extremely rich and not to mention, it's the same male who is in the wanted list. She takes her phone out and types something.

Hyun-kyung: I found the suspect.

Byeongkwan: Great. Flirt him.

Hyun-kyung: What?! But how?

Tae-hyung: You can do it.

Hyun-kyung: I am not going to flirt him.

Jennie: Is he really handsome?

Kwang-min: JENNIE!

Hyun-kyung: Very handsome.