Episode Ten: The Game Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Hyun-kyung is sitting on a giant rock, staring at the sunset. Taeyong approaches her and sits on a little rock next to her before sipping his cola. He let out a heavy sigh and said, "The sunset's beautiful."

Hyun-kyung just look at it and Taeyong looks at her before patting her head gently. Hyun-kyung freezes a bit and blinks a few times before Taeyong said, "You act like a cat."

Hyun-kyung keeps quiet and Taeyong rubs the back of her neck, causing her to react a bit. She is trying to not laugh and every rub Taeyong gives her, she taps her right leg unconsciously. Taeyong watches her and said, "I was correct about it."


Tae-hyung puts Young-min's coffee on the coffee table and asks, "So you want me to leave 127A?"

Young-min takes the cup and replied, "Yes."

"But why?" Young-min pulls Tae-hyung close to him and their lips nearly touch. Tae-hyung's eyes widened in shock and Young-min smirks cunningly. He replies, "I don't trust you."


"She committed suicide because..." Akira shows the victim's phone to Hyun-kyung. Hyun-kyung looks at it and said, "Send the info to Ren's laptop. We need to track the sender."

"Why is everyone playing that game?" Lucas asked. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and lift her shoulders. She replied, "They like to do that and see others suffer."

"What game are you talking about?" Sakura asked as she leans against the wall. They look at her and Byeongkwan replied, "Momo."