Episode Thirteen: Lil' Touch Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Hyun-kyung sits on her desk before lying down as she examines the jewellry. She looks at it carefully and her legs are basically hanging on the edge of the table. Tae-hyung asks, "Why do you keep looking at that?"

"See if this is real or fake," Hyun-kyung replied boredly. Zuho rolls his eyes and asks, "Why is this case called Lil' Touch again?"

"Things getting disappeared with just a small touch," Somi replied. Hyun-kyung looks at them and said, "It's nonsense for things to disappear like that."

"Then what do you think is caused by?" Yoongi asked. Hyun-kyung sits properly and replied, "Holography."


"Why can't you find the Phantom Thieves? Don't they have a logo or something on their clothings?" Elizabeth asked. Seokjin shakes his head and replied, "I tried but I can't."

"Um... just keep looking for them. I want them gone as soon I found all of them," Elizabeth said.

Sakura who was eavesdropping, walks away and heads to the parking. She gets inside her car and turns on the engine. She closes the door and locks it before saying, "I couldn't let them know I'm a part of Phantom Thieves already, especially Sherlock."

Sakura adjusts the top mirror and her eyes widened in shock. She gasps and Hyun-kyung smirks playfully before saying, "I heard my name."


Phantom Thieves examine the whole building. Akira uses her gun hook and shoots it to the railings before going up. She looks around and uses her flashlight to find anything suspicious. She stops escalating and shouts, "Nothing here!"

Xander, on the other hand, approaches the office window and saw police car arriving. His eyes widened and shouts, "EVACUATE!"