Episode Three: The Jewellry Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Tae-hyung and the Ko twins arrive at a beautiful mansion. They get out from the car and Hyun-kyung walks into the mansion full of slumber, without taking off her heels. Tae-hyung takes his shoes off and said, "Take off your heels. It's rude to walk inside a house with your shoes on."

Hyun-kyung stops and examines a painting that is hanged on a wall. She takes her heels off and random throws it. Tae-hyung catches the heels and exclaims, "It's dangerous to throw heels!"

Hyun-kyung walks around the luxurious living room and asks a maid, "Where's the owner of the house?"

"You're here, Sherlock!"


Kwang-min is reading through the documents in his office. Hyun-kyung walks to her chair and sits lazily before thinking hard to solve the case. Kwang-min put his legs on his work table and said, "This man sure has a lot of jewellry for his wife."

Hyun-kyung is lost in thoughts. She thinks deeply and Kwang-min looks at her with a calm expression. He stands and approaches her and sits on a chair, facing her. He waves his right hand near Hyun-kyung's eyes and finger snaps. Hyun-kyung blinks a few times and looks at him before asking, "Huh?"

"What's on your mind?" Kwang-min asked. Hyun-kyung sighs heavily before replying, "Someone just broke a promise."


"She used to have a boyfriend?!" Tae-hyung asked Young-min who is busy drinking his coffee while reviewing the documents in the study room. Young-min nods and puts the cup on a small plate before replying, "That guy's a womanizer."

"But who would like someone like her?" Young-min takes his glasses off and looks at him. He leans closer to Tae-hyung and Tae-hyung's eyes widened before Young-min flashes a naughty smirk at him. He asks him with a simple question, "Then why girls like you so much until you nearly make out in the bar?"