Episode Eleven: The Concubine Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Once upon a time there are two, beautiful little girls named Kim Eunhae and Jang Mina.

"Catch me if you can, Your Highness!" Mina teased and Eunhae runs to chase Mina. Eunhae is the youngest daughter of King Kim, while Mina is the only child of a concubine. They run around the castle garden and they grow up together, being with each other's side. As the years pass by the wind, they become one of the most beautiful ladies in the palace.


"Long live the King!" A male eunuch said and everyone follows. Mina peeks in front and a mischievous smirk plasters on her baby pink lips as she made eye contact with the Emperor, Eunhae's husband.


"I will make sure that he will be mine, even if it means to betray Her Highness," Mina said as she looks at her servant. She walks out from her bedroom and heads to the royal court.


Eunhae is getting ready for bed. She removes her makeup and combs her long hair before tying it properly. She hears a knock and looks in front before saying, "Come in."

The door is open and guards walk inside the room. Eunhae stands and looks at the Emperor before asking, "What's going on?"

"What's going on, you say?" The Emperor looks at her with his cold eyes and slaps her. Eunhae gasps in shock and looks at him with teary eyes. The Emperor said, "Starting tonight, you are dethroned from being Empress. Starting tonight, you're no longer my wife."

"Then who will be the Empress?" Mina walks inside the room, dressing like a real empress. She looks at her with a cocky smirk and bows. She said, "I am the new Empress of Joseon, Jang Mina."


"Introducing Her Royal Highness, Empress Jang Mina." The door is open and Mina looks in front with a proud smile form on her lips. She thinks inside her head, "It's time to shine, Jang Mina. You're an empress now."


"You want to get back your throne? It's impossible!" Eun-min said as he looks at Eunhae. Eunhae throw pebbles inside the pond and replies, "Nothing is impossible. I will get it back and I need your help."