Episode Four: A Royal Case Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

"We're meeting the Queen?!" Hyun-kyung asks as she looks at them. Young-min turns around and nods. He replied, "Indeed and, to boot, that the lowest cardinal integer of said exist as jolly polite by giving accompanied by Her Majesty."

Hyun-kyung nods and asks, "Have you mastered your etiquette?"

"You're the only one who yet to master the royal etiquette," Kwang-min said, a direct insult to his eldest triplet. Hyun-kyung shoots him a glare and could only laugh. She replied, "I have mastered it even though I used to live in the US for five years. Young-min's lucky to master the etiquettes faster than any of us because he lives in England for four years."

"So, Doctor Kim, you need to watch and learn how to master the art of etiquette and mannerism with a royalty," Young-min said as he sips his tea. The other two triplets' jaws drop and asks at the same time, "How do you do that?!"


"Your Majesty!" A female maid shrieked as she runs inside the sitting room and everyone looks at her. The maid stops and take several breaths before saying, "The tiaras are gone!"

Hyun-kyung stands and asks, "So now can I act like myself again?"

Young-min let out a deep sigh and replied, "Yes, Sherlock."

Hyun-kyung smiles happily and put her hands in her trench coat's pockets before saying, "Let's get this case started."


Hyun-kyung is drinking a cup of tea at the castle terrace with her right hand and writes something on using her left hand. Tae-hyung approaches her and sits on a chair before asking, "What's playing in your head?"

Hyun-kyung looks at Tae-hyung before she replies in a soft tone, "I lost track of the thief."

"The thief succeed in escaping from you?" Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "This is my first time solving a case in which the Queen herself involved. I need to give the best impression to her. I solve numerous cases from poor commoners till dukes and duchess but this is the Queen we're talking about. I will be grounded if I can't solve this case."

"Making a good impression doesn't really play a huge role. What matters is justice and fairness. Our main focus is to get back the crown. It is Her Majesty's property, after all."