Episode Seven: Phantom Thieves of Hearts

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

9th July 2018, Phantom Thieves Restaurant [10:07]

The boys are playing video games at the right corner of the restaurant while the girls are cooking, except Hyun-kyung. Hyun-kyung is checking the files and write reports for this week. Byeongkwan looks at her and asks, "Is Tae-hyung joining us for our annual dinner?"

"Why do you ask about him?" Hyun-kyung asked. Akira does the finishing touch and said, "He is quite hot in my eyes."

"I think he is more to the cute side," Seung-hee replied. Hyun-kyung sips her coffee and said, "He's all yours okay? I don't even like him."

"Thanks girl~" Suki said and the girls chuckle except Hyun-kyung. Xander keeps playing his game and said, "He's not even hot in my point of view."

"He's normal," Lucas said as he eats chips while controlling the controller with his feet. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Byeongkwan asks, "So is he coming tonight?"

"I haven't asked yet," Hyun-kyung replied, "And I don't even want to ask him."

"Yea right," Ren said as he looks at her from the sofa. He continued, "Quickly text him. The girls really want to see him."

Hyun-kyung groans and takes her phone out from her pocket. She dials Tae-hyung's number wand waits for him to answer. The girls serve the food and sit on chairs, surrounding Hyun-kyung. The call is being answered and Hyun-kyung said, "Doctor Kim."

"Yes Sherlock?" Tae-hyung asked through the phone call. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and asks, "You free tonight? The girls want to have a bit of you."

"Yah!" The three girls exclaimed and Tae-hyung chuckles through the call. Hyun-kyung clears and said, "Tonight we have an annual dinner with the Phantom Thieves. Want to join?"

"Sure. Why not?" Hyun-kyung hums and ends the call before saying, "You girls going to get your man."

All day the whole team finally start preparing for their annual dinner among themselves. They clean up the whole place after the customers leave and turn on candle lights to set quite an atmosphere. The girls walk upstairs and they lock the door. They change their clothes and Hyun-kyung... she wears grey baggy trousers and grey sweatshirt. Don't forget her messy hair bun. The girls, on the other hand, wear beautiful knee-length dresses. Akira wears a red bandeau dress, a black belt and a pair of black high heels. She lets her hair loose and puts on red lipstick and a bit of foundation.

Suki, on the other hand, wears a black off-shoulder dress, a pearl necklace with matching earrings and black heels. She ties her hair into a ponytail and puts on mascara and lip gloss. Seung-hee, she is quite extra. She wears a printed backless dress with matching heels, feather earrings, a pearl necklace, golden bracelets and brown eye contacts. She puts on lots of make-up and curls her hair. The girls are ready but when they look at Hyun-kyung who doesn't give any effort, they all sigh heavily before saying at the same time, "You're not wearing that."

"Why? It's comfortable," Hyun-kyung replied. The girls approach her and pulls her up before Suki said, "Let's change your looks."

Night-time. The boys are waiting at the table with Tae-hyung. All of them are dressed neatly and a bit casual. Byeongkwan looks at the clock and asks, "Where are the girls? They take a long time."

"You know, girls' thing," Xander replied. Lucas turns off his phone and said, "I think they're almost done."

The door is open and Akira walks out first. She sits on a chair opposite of Tae-hyung and said, "It's good to see you here, handsome."

The boys except Tae-hyung roll their eyes and Suki walks out with Seung-hee. They sit and Tae-hyung asks, "Where's Hyun-kyung?"

"There," the girls said at the same time and point on the door. Hyun-kyung walks out and she feels a bit insecure about herself. The guys are in awestruck by her beauty. She wears a black strapless high-low dress, diamond earrings and black high heels. She wears a dark brown wavy wig and she has make up on, especially her light pink lips. She awkwardly walks and sits on a chair facing Byeongkwan. Byeongkwan blushes hard and Lucas said, "L-let's eat!"

All of them eat their dinner and the boys can't seem to stop looking at Hyun-kyung. Hyun-kyung looks at them and quickly looks at her food, avoiding them. She said, "S-stop staring at m-me."

"I never see you stutter before," Seung-hee said as she eats her food. Hyun-kyung focuses eating and the girls talk to Tae-hyung. Lucas said, "You look so pretty, Sherlock."

"T-thank you," Hyun-kyung replied. Byeongkwan takes his jacket off and stands before using it to cover Hyun-kyung's bare shoulders. Hyun-kyung looks at him who still has the straight face. Tae-hyung looks at them and jealousy slowly burns inside him before he diverts his attention to the three girls. Byeongkwan sits and said, "You don't have to be insecure of yourself."

Tae-hyung stands and the girls cheer except Hyun-kyung who doesn't know what's going on. Tae-hyung starts dancing the girls cheer while Hyun-kyung drinks her drink. The boys continue eating and Xander said, "Guess that doctor steal our girlfriends."

"You guys didn't even date," Hyun-kyung said. Lucas looks at Tae-hyung and the girls cheer after Tae-hyung finishes his dance. The boys and Hyun-kyung clap lazily and drink their drinks. Hyun-kyung plays with her gun around and Tae-hyung is a bit curious of something.

"What do you guys do exactly?" Tae-hyung asked as he sits on a chair. Hyun-kyung turns her gun around and replied, "We steal information of course."

"It's legal to the law because we have the official permission from the Boss," Suki said as she walks to the counter to make drinks. Tae-hyung nods and Xander said after he sips his coke, "Usually we will operate this restaurant if we have no work to do but if there is a case in the call, we'll be there in a flash."

"So, who's the leader?" They look at Hyun-kyung and replied, "Empress."

"Oh..." Suki asks, "Is she beautiful?"

"She looks pretty," Ren replied straight forward. Seung-hee said, "List from the least beautiful to the most beautiful."

"Seung-hee, Suki, Akira, Hyun-kyung," Ren replied honestly. The girls huff and Hyun-kyung roll her eyes before drinking her drink. Tae-hyung snickers and said, "You girls are the most pretty for me."

"Aww you're so honest," Akira said. Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "You three are really pretty but you don't know that beauty is only skin deep."

Hyun-kyung stands and leaves to go upstairs. They look at each other and Seung-hee said, "It's normal to see her like this. She doesn't like things like this."

Tae-hyung keeps talking to the girls and show them magic tricks. The girls are amazed and they want to see more. Byeongkwan stands and leaves to go upstairs. He knocks the door and said, "Hyun-kyung, open the door."

"It's not locked." Byeongkwan opens the door and walks in before closing the door. Hyun-kyung is sitting on her bed and Byeongkwan approaches her before saying, "You look so beautiful, Hyun-kyung."

"I'm not," Hyun-kyung replied as she looks away. Byeongkwan shakes his head and makes Hyun-kyung look at him. He replies, "I'm serious about it."

Byeongkwan wraps his right arm around her waist and pulls her up. Hyun-kyung stands and asks, "W-what are you doing?"

Byeongkwan leans in close and closes the gap between their lips. Hyun-kyung's eyes widened in shock and Byeongkwan rubs her back to calm her down. Hyun-kyung's shock slowly fades away and she closes her eyes before kissing him back. Byeongkwan smiles in the kiss and they break the kiss. They gasp for air and Byeongkwan said, "Your birthday is tomorrow and so as mine. Let's do it."

Meanwhile, the others are having fun downstairs. They have their karaoke session and some of them sing in a humorous way. They enjoy the whole night and sleep in the restaurant, since most of their energy has been drained out. But the question is, where is Ren?

The next day, Byeongkwan and Hyun-kyung are asleep in the bed. Byeongkwan's collarbone could be seen and Hyun-kyung's wig is on the floor. Her shoulders are bare as well and she is sleeping next to Byeongkwan. Byeongkwan's right hand hugs Hyun-kyung and their faces are close, nearly touch each other. Clothes could be seen scattered around the floor.

The door is open and Tae-hyung peeks. He gasps as he saw it in front of his eyes and closes the door quietly. He sits on the floor and hugs himself before crying quietly. He said to himself, "Why does my heart feel so hurt? I don't like her! I should have no feelings towards her."

Tae-hyung cries more and Xander walks to him. He sits next to him and gives him a cup of water. Tae-hyung looks at him and Xander wipes his tears. He takes it and drinks the water before Xander said, "I know how you feel. One sided love ."

"And painful," Tae-hyung mutters. Xander sighs heavily and said, "I like this one girl too. She was formerly a Phantom Thief as well."

"Really? Who is she?" Xander chuckles and replied, "Na Jaehwa."

"She has a beautiful name," Tae-hyung said. Xander nods and replied, "She is a beautiful girl. She was a shy girl when she first joined Phantom Thieves of Hearts. She approached me first but I was cold towards her."

Xander laughs a bit before he continues, "I treated her like trash because I don't know how to show my affection towards her. She never fails to be friendly to me. One day, I was determined to change myself. So I did. I became nicer to her and one day, I went to restaurant with her on a date. We had lots of fun until I confessed my feelings. She kept quiet and replied: I like you as a friend, not more."

Tae-hyung looks at him with a frown and Xander said, "A few days later, she left Phantom Thieves of Hearts after she accused me for trying to molest her. Hyun-kyung got mad and investigated it until she found out that she lied."

"I feel sorry about it," Tae-hyung replied. Xander shakes his head and replied, "You don't have to."

"Guys! Why are they not awake?!" Suki yelled from the ground floor. Tae-hyung and Xander stand up and walk downstairs. They head to the counter and Xander said, "They are still sleeping."

"We don't have any cool cases this time," Ren said. Lucas nods and replied, "We just have to wait."

 

10th July 2018, 52, Shinosaki, Tokyo [12:22]

A family passes by the house and they get shivers down their spines. Their house is next to that house. They walk inside their house and close the doors. They head to the living room and the daughter said, "The house is haunting us."

"What are we supposed to do?" The young son asked. The mother looks at them and thinks before looking at the father. The father takes out his phone and said, "I'll go there and put cameras. Tomorrow morning, we can call Little Miss Sherlock."

"Will it work?" The mother asked. The father nods and replied, "We will give it a try."

Night-time arrives. The father walks inside the abandoned house and put cameras around the house. He looks at the door and hesitates to go inside. He turns on the oil lamp and prays before going inside the house. He puts the cameras one by one and suddenly, sounds of whistling could be heard. The father freezes on his spot and gulps in fear. He stands and walks to the living room to put the camera. He hears footsteps running around the house. He looks to find where did the sound come from. He walks to a wooden door and opens it before - ARGH!!

The next morning, police officers arrive and the family waits. The police bring the father's dead body out and the family cries. The police are bringing the dead body to conduct a post mortem and the mother asks, "Mr. Officer?"

A young male officer looks at her and walks to her. He smiles and asks, "Yes mam?"

"My husband said to take the cameras out and give the footage to Little Miss Sherlock. Can you call her?" The officer nods and takes out his phone before calling Hyun-kyung who might be still asleep at this time.

 

10th July 2018, Phantom Thieves Restaurant, Gangnam-gu [13:20]

Hyun-kyung and Byeongkwan are eating lunch with the others. They all look at them with smiles plastered on their lips. Suki said, "We should go on a holiday today. It's their birthdays today."

"I know right! I know where we can go. Hawaii!" Ren suggested and all of them agree. Suddenly, Hyun-kyung's phone rings and she looks at the caller ID. She answers the call and said, "Hello Inspector Shibata."

Hyun-kyung listens to the call and hums before asking, "Vampire case? We will be right there."

Hyun-kyung ends the call and said, "We got a new case and it is at Tokyo."

"Yeay!!" Everyone cheer and Hyun-kyung stands. She said, "We have three guides. Tae-hyung, Akira and Suki. You three lead the way when we're at Japan.'

Tae-hyung nods and the two girls replied, "Roger that, Empress!"

Hyun-kyung walks outside and gets inside her white BMW. Everyone slowly gets in and Lucas gets in last since he has to close everything. Hyun-kyung starts the car engine and drives to the airport to go to Japan. Tae-hyung who sits on the front passenger's seat, asks, "Do you sleep well?"

"Yup," Hyun-kyung replied as she makes a right turn. Tae-hyung nods and asks, "Do you feel sore or anything?"

"Nope," Hyun-kyung replied. The people at the back are trying to figure out what is happening. Tae-hyung asks, "Do you like me?"

"No." Seung-hee exclaims, "Empress! You're such a meanie."

Tae-hyung simply nods and- "What you saw just now was a misunderstanding."

Tae-hyung blinks a few times and asks, "Did you just read my mind?"

"Perhaps." Ren said, "I'm so confused right now."

"Same," Lucas replied. Tae-hyung let out a heavy sigh and Hyun-kyung said, "I heard your confession when you thought I was thinking something."

Tae-hyung looks at her in pure shock and Hyun-kyung nods. She stops at the traffic light and said, "I don't think that you are more than a friend. I didn't think of anyone is more than a friend to me. What you saw just now, that thing never happened."

"Woah what's going on?" Lucas asked. Tae-hyung looks away and asks, "You didn't do that after all?"

Hyun-kyung nods and the light turns green. She continues driving and Tae-hyung said, "But your clothes are scattered everywhere."

"Ah... I know what you're talking about," Ren said.

 

9th July 2018, Phantom Thieves Restaurant, Gangnam-gu [23:55]

"I'm not ready yet," Hyun-kyung confessed. She continued, "Plus I don't have feelings towards you."

"Then why you kissed me back?" Byeongkwan asked. Hyun-kyung looked at the floor and- "You're trying to hide your feelings again."

"I can't lie..." Byeongkwan patted her head and said, "It's okay. I won't force you."

Byeongkwan broke the hug and asked, "Do you like Tae-hyung?"

"No." Byeongkwan took her wig off and threw it somewhere. He ruffled her hair and replied, "You do like him as a friend."

"That one I couldn't deny," Hyun-kyung replied. The door was opened and they looked at the door. Ren walked in and closed the door before asking, "Can we play a game? The girls are noisy down there."

The two nodded and the three of them sat in a circle. Byeongkwan said, "We play rock-scissors-paper and the loser must take off one piece of their clothes."

"Yah!" Hyun-kyung exclaimed in shock and Ren said, "We all done it lots of times, Hyun-kyung."

The trio laughed and Hyun-kyung nodded. She replied, "Okay."

 

10th July 2018, Incheon International Airport [14:30]

"Ah... I'm sorry Hyun-kyung," Tae-hyung said. Hyun-kyung turns off the engine and replied, "Whatever."

Hyun-kyung gets out from the car and the others follow her. Tae-hyung gets out as well and they close the door before walking inside the airport. They head to the check-in counter and do what they are supposed to do. Xander takes out his money to pay for the tickets and they walk to the departure hall. But how they can get their weapons passed by easily?

Ren uses his watch to turn off the CCTV and said to them in the earpiece when they are on their way to the security check, "I've turned it off."

"Great. We just have to get pass through the security," Suki said. They arrive at the security check and line up.

"The usual routine," Ren whispered to them through the earpiece. All of them nod and Tae-hyung surprisingly understands what they meant. They give their earpieces to Tae-hyung who puts them in the secret compartment of his trousers. Tae-hyung takes his jacket off and puts it inside a plastic basket along with his smartphone, watch and wallet. He walks through the body screening machine and a beep sound is heard. A male guard checks him and Tae-hyung said, "Sorry it is my hearing aid."

Tae-hyung puts on his jacket and Seung-hee hugs her stomach. She passes her multi-purpose gun to Ren when he comes closer to her, asking whether she is alright. Seung-hee shakes her head and Ren said, "My girlfriend's having a stomach ache."

Several guards approach them and Hyun-kyung takes her trench coat off before putting it on the bin. She puts her backpack, smartphone, purse and watch on the bin. Secretly, she throws her gun and cards to Tae-hyung who acts like he is tying up his shoelace. The alarm starts to ring as she passes through and a female guard approaches her. She checks her and Hyun-kyung is wearing metal glasses as a distraction method. She walks to the back and walks back in front and it is a pass. Tae-hyung stands and Hyun-kyung puts her coat on before taking her gun and cards. She puts them inside the secret pockets before Seung-hee starts crying.

"She cries so loud," Lucas thought in his head. He does what everyone did and Akira tries to distract them by asking several questions. Lucas passes through the machine and it rings again. Hyun-kyung takes Lucas's knife secretly and a male guard walks to them before checking him. Hyun-kyung keeps it in her sleeve and Lucas passes the security check.

"Are you okay?" Another female guard asked Seung-hee. Seung-hee shakes her head and Ren looks at them with a wink. Ren throws his gun along with Seung-hee's gun as he passes through the machine. Lucas hides them in his thick jacket. The guards check him and Ren takes his wallet and his watch before putting the watch on and his wallet in his pocket.

"Why the alarm keeps beeping?" The male guard asked. He continued, "They didn't bring any illegal stuff."

"Maybe it's broken," another female guard replied, assuming that might be the cause. Akira smirks and stands. She is the dangerous one. She has the bullets, guns and a whip. She puts her furry coat in the basket along with her smartphone and purse before walking pass through the machine. The security machine checks the coat but there is nothing on the coat. Akira puts on her coat and phts her purse and smartphone in her pockets.

"My secret compartments couldn't be seen through security," Akira whispered to Tae-hyung as she smirks cunningly. Now it is Byeongkwan, Xander, Seung-hee and Suki. Xander walks pass through the security scan after passing his gun to Akira. The guard checks him and Suki immediately passes her whip to Xander as soon he is considered clean. She helps Seung-hee up and asks, "Are you really okay?"

"Hey! Get help!" Byeongkwan scolded the guards. The guards quickly leave to get help and Byeongkwan walks pass through the security check. He passes his gun to Lucas and the guard checks him. Lucas successfully hides the gun in his jacket and Byeongkwan said, "I told you."

The paramedics arrive and checks Seung-hee. Suki looks at them and whispers, "Go first. We'll catch you up ASAP."

Hyun-kyung nods and said, "Let's go."

All of them leave and Suki helps Seung-hee up. Seung-hee said, "I'm okay now."

They walk pass through the security and take their things before walking to the immigration, meeting with the others. They take out their passports and each of them do several identities check before successfully pass through the immigration. They walk to the departure hall and sit before Suki said, "Those guards annoy the hell out of me."

"Your crying was too much, Seung-hee," Lucas replied bluntly. Seung-hee whispers, "If I didn't do that, they will suspect us bringing weapons."

Ren nods and said, "We didn't get caught."

"Don't you guys have ID cards to show that you guys are Phantom Thieves?" Tae-hyung asked. They shake their heads and Xander replied in a hush tone, "It is a private organisation. I know it is legal to the law but we still have to sneak in weapons."

 

10th July 2018, Haneda International Airport [17:09]

The Phantom Thieves of Hearts arrived at the arrival hall of Haneda International Airport after 3 hours of flight, immigration check-in and some of them take a quick toilet break. Hyun-kyung leaves the airport and walks to the parking lot with them. Tae-hyung asks, "Aren't we taking a taxi?"

"Taxi is a big no for us," Byeongkwan replied. Hyun-kyung takes out a small remote and the lights of an expensive car flickers. She stops walking and opens the driver's door of the car and said, "Quickly get in." They all get inside the car and Hyun-kyung starts the engine before reversing the car. She looks at them and said, "Seatbelts on and we're ready to go."

They fasten up the seatbelts and Hyun-kyung drives out from the parking lot. She said, "Give me the location."

Ren uses Hyun-kyung's phone to navigate the location the call has been made. He replies, "52, Shinosaki, Tokyo."

Hyun-kyung nods and drives to that location. Akira said, "So after we solved this case, we can have a little vacation here."

"Why not?" Suki replied. Xander nods and replied, "At least we can hang out at the streets of Japan."

"Takoyaki!" Ren screamed. Everyone screamed and Hyun-kyung is so annoyed by it. She plugs in her ear plugs when the light turns red stops driving. She adjusts her glasses and her glasses gets every detail. She turns on the radio and the light turns green. She resumes driving and the others are talking about lots of stuff. Hyun-kyung looks around and makes several turns before entering their main destination, Shinosaki. After a while, Hyun-kyung finally founds the house. They all arrive at a traditional house in Tokyo and Hyun-kyung parks the car in front of the gate. She turns off the engine and said, "Let's go."

All of them get out from the car and walk to the wooden gate. Akira stands in front of the door and kicks the door open before saying, "This house is abandoned 7 years ago and we're re-opening the vampire case."

"Vampires? I don't even think they exist," Hyun-kyung said as she walks in. Lucas whispers to Tae-hyung, "She has no childhood."

"That's true," Hyun-kyung replied and all of them get inside the house after wearing socks and gloves. Hyun-kyung looks at them and said, "Let's split up and find the clues here."

"But this house is haunted," Seung-hee said. Xander hugs her firmly and said, "I'll be with you. Okay?"

"Stop flirting and let's go to work," Hyun-kyung said and walks around. They walk around the house and Hyun-kyung turns on the lights. She gasps in shock as she saw fresh blood around the walls of the bedroom. She puts on a mask and walks inside the bedroom. She turns on the light and said, "This looks sick."

Hyun-kyung looks around the room and gathers clues. She uses her glasses to scan and said, "Someone was killed here."

On the other hand, Xander walks to the kitchen and opens the door. He turns on the light and lots of creatures are everywhere. He walks carefully and saw a dead body lying on the floor, slowly getting rotten. He pinches his nose and said, "The police didn't make their search thoroughly."

Xander looks around more and more trails of blood could be seen around the kitchen. Knives are scattered around the floor and Xander said, "Byeongkwan, come here."

Byeongkwan walks to him and he is disgusted by it. He asks, "How could this happen?"

"I have no idea, man but they say is a vampire case," Xander replied. Byeongkwan shakes his head and said, "This doesn't seem like a vampire case at all."

Seung-hee who decides to not follow Xander, walks around the dining room alone. She asks, "Why is this house abandoned?"

"I am not sure," Ren replied. Seung-hee decides to walk at the dark hallways to see more rooms, despite getting scared easily. They leave the door open in case anything happens to them. Seung-hee takes her phone to guide herself around the dark house.

Suddenly, something drops on the floor. All of them look behind but nothing is there. Seung-hee asks, "Is this place really that haunted?"

"Nonsense," Hyun-kyung replied from the bedroom. Seung-hee walks to a wooden door and saw the door is being locked. She puts her phone in her pocket and uses her gun to open the locks. She kicks it and suddenly, she regrets doing it. Something pitch black is standing in front of her and she doesn't dare to scream for help. She is too scared to react. Her eyes widened as that something holds her and finally have the urge to scream very loud.

Sounds of doors suddenly closed and bells ringing is creeping them out. Tae-hyung looks around and shouts, "Please spare me!"

A thud could be heard and- "ARGH!! LET ME GO!"

All of them look around and try to follow the source of the sound. Seung-hee is getting dragged to a room in the basement and she struggles to get herself free. She takes her gun and knocks the person's head before screaming her lungs out as she saw white, pearly fangs appearing in front of her. She pulls the trigger and the person disappears. She quickly gets up and runs out from the basement before getting dragged by the stairs. She yells for help and something throws her on the concrete wall, causing her to collapse.

Ren looks around to search for Seung-hee and- "This is just too much."

Hyun-kyung walks out from the bedroom while holding a head. Everyone scream and Hyun-kyung puts the head on the sofa. Byeongkwan said, "You're creeping me out."

"Pfft, it's not that scary. It's just a gruesome murder." Akira suddenly feels so weak and nearly falls to the ground. Lucas catches her and asks, "You okay?"

Akira suddenly cries and her cries are getting louder. Tae-hyung asks, "Is she..."

Akira's cries suddenly become an eerie laughter. She is being possessed! She glares at Lucas and Hyun-kyung shouts, "Rebel, let her go."

"W-why?" Akira suddenly bites Lucas' arm and Lucas yells in pain. Hyun-kyung shoots Akira's head and they look at her, shocked. Hyun-kyung's hands tremble in fear and Akira looks at her before she disappears. Suki shouts, "You just killed her Empress!"

"How did she disappear?!" Hyun-kyung yelled. Ren said, "Guys, chill. We need to-"

Sounds of yelling could be heard. They listen and the lights turn off by itself. Tae-hyung asks, "What should we do?"

"How about Akira?" Suki asked. Xander replied, "That was the fake Akira."

"What?!" Hyun-kyung shouted and Byeongkwan said, "This is crazy."

"Guys! Help us!" They look on their left and said at the same time, "It's them!"

Hyun-kyung runs through the hallway and everyone split up again. Suki saw mirrors everywhere and tries to escape that maze of mirrors. She shouts, "AKIRA! Do you hear me?"

Suki follows the sound and suddenly she falls on the stairs. She collapses on the floor but the weird thing is, there were no stairs when Seung-hee walked passed by it. Suki winces in pain and said, "The hell..."

Suki saw a black heel in front of her and looks up. Her eyes widened in shock and said, "It's you."

The others are searching around the house and Hyun-kyung stops her tracks as she feels a chill down her spine. She gulps and holds her gun firmly before saying, "Show yourself."

Hyun-kyung turns around and shouts, "Show yourself!"

"Argh!" Tae-hyung shouting could be heard and Hyun-kyung walks backwards her before her back hits the wall. She looks around and said, "I'm not afraid of you! Show yourself! I don't believe in spirits, I don't believe in vampires!"

"Help!" Xander's scream catches her attention. She runs and falls to the ground as something holds her ankles. Screams of fear could be heard and Hyun-kyung turns around before releasing a gunshot. The person disappears and Hyun-kyung quickly stands before asking, "What should I do?"

Hyun-kyung starts thinking and- "You will never find your friends. Your friends were my friends, Empress."

"I know that voice..." Hyun-kyung turns around and said, "I don't know who the hell are you."

"It's been six years since we last see each other, Empress." Hyun-kyung hears running sounds and turns around. She said, "Na Jaehwa..."

"You still remember me? Wow." A lady who is Jaehwa appears behind her and stabs her from behind. Hyun-kyung groans in pain and Jaehwa said, "You're still arrogant as the old times."

Jaehwa rotates the knife and Hyun-kyung cries in pain. Jaehwa laughs and said, "You guys take too long to come and investigate this house."

"W-what did we do for you to let us receive this pain?!" Hyun-kyung quickly runs and the the knife pulling out makes the wound sting. Hyun-kyung turns to face Jaehwa and let out a gunshot. Jaehwa disappears and- "Impressive, isn't it?"

Hyun-kyung tries to move but her body feels like something is stopping her. She gets her head knocked and she falls to a hole that suddenly appears out of nowhere. She screams and all of the sudden, she stops falling and feels like she is being lifted up. She gasps in shock and quickly avoids the gunshot fired to her. She blinks a few times and realises she is back on reality before going back into the 'world' again. She holds onto something cold and another bullet flies towards her. She quickly dodges and she is back to reality.

"She's playing minds now, huh? We'll see about that," Hyun-kyung said, figuring out a bit.

"I can't deny that you are good at solving things but now, I want you to get out from my life," Jaehwa's voice echoed around the room. Hyun-kyung stands up and holds onto her gun before she goes back into the illusion. She close her eyes and feels Jaehwa's presence. She hears the trigger being pulled and avoids it before shooting at the left.

"Ah!" Jaehwa screamed in pain, deafening Hyun-kyung's ears. Hyun-kyung said, "If I shoot you 5 times and 2 out of 5 hits you, let go of the others and you surrender to the police."

"You're betting again? Pfft. Like the usual one," Jaehwa replied in a monotonous tone. She hums and replied, "Okay. If my bullets hit yours 3 out of 5 times, I will let the others free but I will kill you."

"Deal," Hyun-kyung replied. Sounds of the trigger being pulled can be heard and Hyun-kyung moves to the side to dodge the bullet before firing to her right. The bullet nearly hits her skin and Hyun-kyung's breath becomes unsteady.

"Boo-hoo your bullet doesn't hit me," Jaehwa mocked and Hyun-kyung's ears starts hearing things. She groans in agony and another bullet is fires. Hyun-kyung avoids it again and fires another bullet. Suddenly, Jaehwa's scream could be heard. Hyun-kyung smirks and said, "One out of two."

Two more bullets flying in two directions and Hyun-kyung tries to avoid. One of it pierces through her collarbone and Hyun-kyung falls to the ground while the other hits her forearm. Hyun-kyung falls to the ground and winces in pain, tears falling from her eyes to the ground. Sounds could be heard even more and Hyun-kyung couldn't focus.

"It's a tie now," Jaehwa said. Hyun-kyung tries to get up and another bullet flies towards her. She falls to the ground and what she didn't know that she avoids the last bullet. She pulls the trigger and fires two times. Then...

 

[19:32]

The police drags Jaehwa out from the house. They put the handcuffs on her wrists and pushes her inside the police car. The dead bodies found around the house is being carried out and the house is slowly being clean up by the neighbours after confirming that there is no vampires or supernatural activities in the house. The car door is being closed and the Phantom Thieves of Hearts walk out from the abandoned house. Hyun-kyung stretches herself and said, "I told you there is no supernatural activity going on. It's just manipulation of the mind."

"This case gives me goosebumps," Akira said as she sits on the trunk of Hyun-kyung's car. Seung-hee looks at them and asks, "So... can we go for a holiday?"

"I'm tired but it's no harm to tour around Tokyo," Ren replied as he yawns. Tae-hyung said, "I guess we jist have to wait till tomorrow to have a tour."

"Come on guys. Let's go to Suki's house," Hyun-kyung said as she gets inside the car. Everyone looks at each other and Byeongkwan said, "She seems to be in a good mood."

"I know right. It's rare to see her l-" Hyun-kyung honks the car honk and all of them quickly get inside the car. They close the doors and Hyun-kyung said, "Suki's house, here we go."