Episode Eight: Vacation

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

12th July 2018, Haneda International Airport [06:30]

"So where are we going now?" Suki asked as they walk out from the car. Hyun-kyung locks the door and they walk inside the airport with full of confidence and swag.

Hyun-kyung walks to the luggage check-in counter and a female employee checks in her luggage. All of them have backpacks and the luggage contains most of their clothes tied up in each bundle a person. Hyun-kyung takes her ticket and the bag is om its way into the aeroplane.

"Our flight is at seven," Hyun-kyung said and all of them nod. She puts on her glasses and said, "Let's start our plan B."

All of them gets the message and they walk to the restroom before getting inside the cubicles. They quickly change their clothes into more Hawaiian style and they walk out from the restrooms after packing their clothes inside their bags. They walk to the security check and Hyun-kyung walks to the security guards. She whispers to them and they look at her. Hyun-kyung takes out the cards she made with the Korean Police Department and said in Japanese, "We have firearms with us and the suspect had escaped Korea to Japan. We received a report that the suspect left Japan to Hawaii."

A female security guard nods and makes a call. Hyun-kyung keeps the cards inside her pocket and a male security guard replied in Japanese, "I will show you and your team the shortcut to the plane."

"Perhaps you can change our flights? The suspect is on the run and my luggage is somewhere inside the security check," Hyun-kyung said. Another female security guards talks another officer and all of them are hoping for it to work. They end their calls and the first female guard said, "We have received from the Korean Police Department about it."

"The luggage has been transported to the private plane and there will no extra charge needed," the third female guard said. Hyun-kyung nods and all of them follow the male guard all the way out. They saw the private jet and the guard said, "I need to stamp your passports. I've called the security guards and police at Hawaii to you from there."

"Thanks," Hyun-kyung replied as she passes her passport and ticket. She watches the guard stamps the ticket and the visa in the passport. She takes her ticket and passport before walking up the stairs to the private jet. All of them follow her one by one and they sit on random seats which are indeed high-class! They fasten up their seatbelts and the jet takes off. Tae-hyung said, "You said you do- I've settled it with Young-min."

"How long does the flight take?" Tae-hyung asked. Byeongkwan replied, "13 hours."

"Ugh!" Lucas groaned and falls asleep. Hyun-kyung takes out a magazine and reads it. Akira said, "Oh I can't wait to wear my swimsuit when we get there."

"Wow!" Seung-hee cheered. She asks, "Are you going to wear a bikini?"

"Of course I am!" Suki said and Ren looks at Hyun-kyung who is busy reading the magazine. He said, "Hyun-kyung."

"I'm not wearing the bikini you bought for me," Hyun-kyung replied. Akira pouts and Ren clears his throat before looking at the window. Xander said, "You're no fun at all Hyun-kyung."

"Whatever," Hyun-kyung replied as she continues reading the magazine. Byeongkwan who sits next to Hyun-kyung, reads the magazine as well. She closes the magazine and puts in on the pocket seat before Byeongkwan said, "Nice clothes, Hyun-kyung."

"Thank you," Hyun-kyung replied. She wears a white sundress and white flat shoes. Byeongkwan unties Hyun-kyung's hairband and combs her hair, making her hair loose. He said, "You didn't even cut your hair ever since."

Tae-hyung watches them and asks himself, "Do they really don't have any romantic relationship? They look so close."

"They're best friends. Obviously they are close," Seung-hee replied. She continued, "They are like soulmates when I first met them."

 

4th April 2010, La & Co Café {before changed to Phantom Thieves Restaurant} [12:42]

Seung-hee stood in front of the cafe and let out a heavy sigh. She took out her phone and said, "This is the place."

Seung-hee walked to the door and knocked the door before walking inside the cafe. It is a normal cafe. Nothing special at all. She closed the door and sat on a stool before looking around. She saw Hyun-kyung playing video games and Byeongkwan cleaning up the store. He looked at her and smiled before continued cleaning up. Hyun-kyung suddenly spoke up, "You must be Kim Seung-hee."

"Y-yes," Seung-hee replied. Hyun-kyung paused her game and looked at her. She stood up and walked to the counter before making something. She said, "You came here after you saw the message sent to you with the name MONA D3 at 09:21 a.m.. In other words, it was your P.E. time."

"How did you- Your 143 cm tall, 49 kg in terms of weight, studied at Seoul Foreign School. Born on 17th June 2001, Year 2 student." Seung-hee nodded and said, "You look like the student from my school."

"I studied there too but I was advanced," Hyun-kyung replied as she gave her a cup of vanilla milkshake. Seung-hee asks, "Who are you?"

"Ko Hyun-kyung's her name and she is the Little Miss Sherlock," Byeongkwan replied. Seung-hee gasped in shock and Hyun-kyung sat on a stool before replying, "The one and only."

"That's awesome! I really admire you so much and the fact that we are from same schools are even... wow!" Hyun-kyung took out a strawberry lollipop and unwrapped the plastic. She threw it inside the dustbin and it before Byeongkwan said, "Make sure you clean up the rubbish."

"Yes boss," Hyun-kyung replied. Byeongkwan sat next to Seung-hee and flicked Hyun-kyung's forehead. Hyun-kyung glared at him and Byeongkwan laughed before saying, "You're so mad."

"So, what brings you here?" Hyun-kyung asked as she looked at Seung-hee. Seung-hee gulped and replied, "I saw the message about some organisation going to be created."

"Phantom Thieves of Hearts? Everyone knows that but no one dares to join," Byeongkwan replied. Hyun-kyung nodded and Seung-hee said, "That's why I came here to join in the team."

Hyun-kyung and Byeongkwan looked at her at the same time. They looked at each other and thought for a short moment and Hyun-kyung replied, "You can but you need to some things to qualify yourself."

"W-what is it?" Hyun-kyung gave her a pink gun and said, "To get this gun, you need to shoot your target well. See that bull's eyes? Shoot it to the red dot. Then, you're in the team."

 

13th July 2018, Kahului International Airport [20:00]

The jet lands onto the runway safely and everyone is getting ready to leave. The jet stops after a while and the main door is open. All of them stand up and leave the jet before stepping down the stairs. They get their passports chop and Hyun-kyung gets her luggage. The police them inside a white limousine and the driver drives them to their hotel. Xander eats some of the sweets and said, "First day and we got a limousine! Wow you are lucky Empress."

"It's not that I'm lucky. It's just that I'm Little Miss Sherlock." Akira drinks a glass of water and said, "We get to finally enjoy our holiday even better!"

Everyone cheer and Tae-hyung claps before asking, "There are nine of us. So how many rooms?"

"Four. Xander, Ren, one room. Byeongkwan, Lucas, Tae-hyung, one room. Suki, Akira, one room and Seung-hee will share with me." All of them nod and some of them drink some cool drinks that is in the limousine. Xander looks at them and said, "I never know our leader looks so pretty in dresses."

"You're not starting it," Hyun-kyung said in a threatening tone. Ren lets out a small laugh and said, "You keep saying that you hate dresses but now you're wearing one."

"That proves that you still did not me after eight years being in the team." Everyone make noises and Tae-hyung said, "You look really pretty. As pretty as the other girls."

"Thank you Tae-hyung!" The girls said except Hyun-kyung. Hyun-kyung let out a heavy sigh and rests her back on the seat before saying, "I just want some sleep."

 

13th July 2018, Montage Kapalua Bay [21:05]

The driver stops driving and the whole group thank the driver before getting out from the limousine. Lucas gets out first and stretches before a group of girls approach him. They put a purple orchid lei on for Lucas and Lucas takes out his phone before taking a selfie. Xander pushes him away and said, "You're taking too much time."

The girls fawn over Xander and puts on a tuberose lei on Xander before Xander walks to Lucas. Ren and Tae-hyung get out from the car and they get the same treatment. The girls in the limousine are quite annoyed and Hyun-kyung said, "Gosh I want to get out."

Tae-hyung has an orange orchid lei while Ren wears a white orchid lei on his neck. Byeongkwan gets out quickly and he gets a mokihana lei with a bit of pikake flowers. He suddenly dances when a Hawaiian song starts to play. The boys look at him, feeling weird about it and Byeongkwan quickly acts cool when he realises it. He clears his throat and the girls chuckle before walking away. The four girls inside the limousine finally get out and Hyun-kyung closes the door after taking the luggage out. Now this is the fun part. Hot guys approach them and converse with them before putting the lei on for them. Hyun-kyung, being her arrogant, cold self, roll her eyes and she gets a blue jade vine lei. Suki and Akira get matching frangipani leis and Seung-hee gets a pikake lei. Hyun-kyung quickly walks to the boys with the luggage and said, "Let them flirt with the men. We need to check in."

They walk to the lobby of the hotel and stop at the check-in counter. Hyun-kyung said what she needs to say and gets the keys after paying it. She gives the keys to the boys and keeps two for her room and Suki's room. The girls finally walk to them and Ren asks, "Was it fun flirting with the men?"

"Oh come on, they're so sweet and they invite us for a party tonight!" The girls cheer and Hyun-kyung is judging them as much as the boys judging them. Hyun-kyung gives Akira the key and let out a heavy sigh as they cool down. They walk out to the villas and they can see the excitement at the beach. Seung-hee clings her arms on Hyun-kyung's and said, "You should go with us! There are a lot of cute hot men there."

Hyun-kyung laughs awkwardly and replies, "Never mind. You guys have fun. I need some sleep."

"If you say so," Akira said as they all walk to different villas. Akira unlocks the door and walks in with Suki. They close the door and Suki turns on the lights before jumping on a comfy bed in the middle of the room. Akira turns on the fan and said, "Suki, let's get ready. We're going to get some good food!"

"Guys too," Suki replied as she rolls to the floor. She yelps in pain and Akira laughs uncontrollably. She walks to Suki and helps her up before saying, "Come on let's go!"

On the other hand, Tae-hyung, Byeongkwan and Lucas are unpacking their things and they do their own thing. Byeongkwan puts his lei on a table and sits on a chair before looking at the night sky. He smiles to himself and said, "The sky is so beautiful."

"I know right," Lucas replied as he sits on a chair next to Byeongkwan. He looks at the sky and asks, "Do you really like Hyun-kyung?"

"I do, why?" Lucas let out a sigh and replied, "It's just that she doesn't seem to think you more than a friend."

"We're best friends. It's quite awkward at first but I know we will fall in love. One day, I hope," Byeongkwan replied. Tae-hyung hears the conversation and walks to them before asking, "Don't you guys have jet lag?"

"All of us have," Byeongkwan replied as Tae-hyung sits on the wooden floor. He lies down and said, "I'm too tired to move."

"Are you going to for that party the girls were talking about?" Byeongkwan shakes his head and replied, "I want to enjoy some peace and quiet."

"Guess the three of us have the same mind-set," Lucas replied. Tae-hyung recalls the girls' conversation and asks, "Are they going to wear bikinis tomorrow?"

"I think so. Besides, only us will be at the beach tomorrow." Byeongkwan chuckles and said, "I bet Seung-hee wears her wild leopard print bikini."

Lucas laughs and said, "You're so mean."

"Suki and Akira... I can't guess," Byeongkwan said. Lucas nods and said, "Hyun-kyung too."

"She doesn't like bikinis and such," Tae-hyung said and continues, "But it's odd that suddenly she wears dresses. She said she hates dresses."

"She likes dresses. She just doesn't wear it often," Byeongkwan explained. The boys nod and they get up before going to bed. Ren and Xander, on the other hand, turn off the lights and leave the villa. Ren keeps the key inside his watch and said, "Let's go and see what fun they have at the beach."

"Let's go!" Xander and Ren walk all the way to the beach, following Seung-hee, Akira and Suki who are a few metres away from them. They follow the girls to the beach and close their ears as the music blasts out loud. They run around the beach and take photos, eat lots of food, hanging out with new people and have fun!

Meanwhile, Hyun-kyung is getting ready for bed. She walks out from the bathroom with a white robe covering her body and a towel tied on her head. She walks to a chair and sits before starts drying up her hair. She combs her hair neatly and ties her hair into a bun before taking out her beauty products. She has already clean her face with oil cleanser and water cleanser, exfoliated, and rinsed before she went out. She takes the toner and applies toner onto her face evenly and apply a bit of essence. She applies a bit of ampoule and her phone rings suddenly. She answers her phone and puts it on speaker mode, "Young-min!"

"What time is it at Hawaii?" Young-min asked. Hyun-kyung replied, "10 something."

"Oh you're getting ready to sleep?" Hyun-kyung hums and puts on serum. She asks, "Why do you call?"

"Just to say hi to my eldest triplet sister." Hyun-kyung chuckles and puts on her face mask. She video calls Young-min and Young-min saw his sister's sheet mask. He laughs and said, "You look funny."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and- "Too bad you couldn't speak for a moment."

Hyun-kyung gives him the dead face and Young-min said, "I don't know why my head keeps thinking of..."

Hyun-kyung gives him the questioning look and Young-min replies, "I don't know. I think I'm too desperate to have a girlfriend."

Hyun-kyung could only smile a bit and Young-min asks, "Who is the best girlfriend?"

Hyun-kyung lift her shoulders up and Young-min thinks. He replies, "Miss Kim."

Hyun-kyung nods. Young-min shakes his head and replied, "Not my type. How about Lawyer Jung?"

Hyun-kyung shakes her head. Young-min replied, "She bullies almost everyone. Hm... how about Prosecutor Kang?"

Hyun-kyung nods without hesitation and Young-min asks, "Isn't she dating with Judge Lee?"

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and thinks some more. Young-min asks, "How about the new policewoman?"

Hyun-kyung makes a questioned look and Young-min replies, "Lalisa something like that."

Hyun-kyung simply nods and- "But her name is too hard to say."

Hyun-kyung groans in annoyance and Young-min said, "I don't hate her."

Hyun-kyung gives him another look and Young-min let out a heavy sigh. He said in defeat, "Okay I won't judge her by her name. Sorry."

Hyun-kyung makes a small smile and Young-min said, "You can take it off now."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Young-min slaps himself a bit before saying, "Right. It's 30 minutes, not five."

The next day, Hyun-kyung walks out, wearing a white bathrobe. Her hair is let loose and Seung-hee asks as she combs her hair, "Are you going to swim later?"

"Yes," Hyun-kyung replied as she takes a bottle of sunscreen from the table. She takes her blue sunglasses and said, "Let's go."

They leave the villa and Hyun-kyung locks the door. They walk to the lobby and saw the others are waiting. The boys wear their aloha shirts and board shorts. Suki and Akira wear their colourful bathrobes and all of them wear their sandals. Hyun-kyung and Seung-hee approach them and Hyun-kyung said, "We're cycling there."

Hyun-kyung walks and takes a bicycle before she sits on the seat. She starts cycling and the others quickly take the other bicycles and cycle to Kapalua Beach. They look around the beautiful nature and some houses. Suki cycles faster and shouts, "The last one needs to set up the umbrella!"

Everyone start cycling faster but Hyun-kyung still maintains the pace. They all cycle past her and arrive at the beach first. Hyun-kyung arrives last and parks the bicycle near a palm tree. She walks to the beach and sets up the umbrellas and spread the blanket. She saw the girls taking their bathrobes off and run to a nearby pool. They get inside the pool the boys join them after.

"Cannon ball!" Lucas shouted and jumps into the pool. Everyone gets splashed and they laugh together. They are lucky that there is no one in the beach because Lucas paid to them to use the beach for themselves for a day. He is one of the richest members in Phantom Thieves of Hearts, and indeed one of the funniest members they ever had. All of them have fun in the water, throwing beach balls and simply swim. Hyun-kyung, on the other hand, sits under a big umbrella while drinking coconut water as she watches them. She has her sunglasses on and her earphones are plugged in too. Tae-hyung shouts, "Finally I'm stress-free!"

"Hyun-kyung!" Ren shouted. Hyun-kyung looks at them and Xander said, "Come and play with us! You're not going to wear that robe the whole day."

Hyun-kyung lets out a sigh in defeat and takes off her earphones before she stands. She mumbles something to herself and puts the coconut and her sunglasses on the blanket. She takes her sandals off and unties the cloth strings that tie up the robe around her waist. Everyone in the gang looks at her in anticipation and Hyun-kyung takes the robe off, revealing her black bikini. She quickly runs and gets into the water before the three girls start tackling her, teasing her for wearing that.

"Oh my god you finally wear a bikini!" Akira squealed and Hyun-kyung tries to cover herself, feeling embarrassed about it. Tae-hyung hugs her from under the water and Hyun-kyung screams before getting pulled inside the water. Tae-hyung turns her around and they cuddle each other before Tae-hyung brings them on the surface. Hyun-kyung shouts, "I nearly died!"

Tae-hyung laughs and Hyun-kyung gets off from him before getting into the water. Lucas takes his phone out from his pocket and turns it on. He said, "Glad I brought my waterproof phone."

All of them come closer and Lucas snaps a photo with them. They look at the photo and Suki said, "I look so cute."

"I look too fat in that angle," Akira said. Ren takes Lucas's phone and snaps another photo before saying, "Done."

Lucas takes his phone and throws it on a beach chair. Byeongkwan hugs Hyun-kyung from behind and Hyun-kyung squirms before Akira uses her water gun to spray them. Hyun-kyung uses her hands to block and Xander uses his water gun and spray Suki. The normal swimming relaxation turns into a havoc water fight. Laughter could be heard by them and all of them are battling with each other.

"Ah I lost!" Hyun-kyung shouted as she raises her hands in defeat. Everyone laugh and Seung-hee gasps before saying, "We need to go to the spa. Our appointment is in ten minutes."

"Oh my god! We need to go there quick!" Akira said as the girls get out from the pool except Hyun-kyung. They look at her and shout, "EMPRESS YOU TOO!"

"God I'm so lazy," Hyun-kyung said as she gets pulled by Akira and Seung-hee out from the pool. They quickly run and put on their sandals and bathrobes before running to the changing room. They get in and Seung-hee closes the door before all of them get change into their sundresses.

Hyun-kyung opens the door as soon as they finish changing and walks out from the changing room. They get out and Suki quickly runs to her bicycle. The girls get their bicycles and cycle to the spa.

On the other hand, the boys get out from the pool and dry themselves up before putting on their shirts. Byeongkwan buttons up his shirt and said, "We should go hiking."

"Hiking? Hm... sounds good," Tae-hyung replied. Ren walks to the beach and cleans up and Lucas said, "Sure. Let's go."

 

14th July 2018, Spa Montage Kapalua Bay [12:43]

The girls walk inside the spa and Akira said to a male receptionist, "I've booked an appointment today under the name Akira."

"Let me check," the receptionist replied as he checks on the laptop. Hyun-kyung whispers to Seung-hee, "Do I really have to do this?"

"Well yea it's good by the way," Seung-hee replied. Hyun-kyung groans a bit and- "Right this way."

After three hours being in the spa, the girls get out from the spa. Seung-hee stretches herself and said, "I feel refreshed!"

"Same!" Suki replied and Hyun-kyung looks in front. Tae-hyung smiles at her and walks to her before asking, "Should we get going?"

"Okay...," Hyun-kyung replied and follows Tae-hyung out from the spa. Akira asks, "Don't you think they look cute?"

"Hm... I think so too," Suki replied.

Tae-hyung is walking around Maui Island with Hyun-kyung who walks while drinking cold water. She has her sunglasses on and she wears a black with bright floral pattern strapless Hawaiian dress and a pair of pink flat shoes. Tae-hyung wears a light blue T-shirt, black shorts and light brown sandals. Hyun-kyung looks around and asks, "Where should we go?"

Tae-hyung replied, "I want to go a giant aquarium."

"An aquarium?!" Hyun-kyung asked him with a sense of delight and excitement. Tae-hyung smiles and nods and replied, "Let's go!"

Tae-hyung holds Hyun-kyung's left wrist and they start to run together. They head to the hotel and Hyun-kyung saw a white car. She asks, "How did you rent a car?!"

"Lucas," Tae-hyung replied. They get inside the car and Tae-hyung starts the engine before he starts driving. Hyun-kyung looks outside and cheers out loud. Tae-hyung smiles and drives to their destination, Maui Ocean Centre.

 

14th July 2018, Maui Ocean Centre [13:15]

Tae-hyung and Hyun-kyung walk inside the centre and Hyun-kyung is in absolute awe with the beautiful nature. She said, "It's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, Hyun-kyung," Tae-hyung replied and they look at each other. Hyun-kyung could only laugh and replied, "I'm average, not beautiful."

Hyun-kyung looks around and walks around. Tae-hyung follows her who starts being like a child. She is still a child despite being a prodigy. She runs around and said, "Hurry up, slow poke!"

Tae-hyung chuckles and follows her. Hyun-kyung stops and looks at the beautiful marine life with her own eyes. Her eyes are filled with wonder and excitement and Tae-hyung could clearly see it. He walks to her and hugs her from behind before putting his chin in her left shoulder. Hyun-kyung points at a fish and said in an adorable tone, "The fish is so cute!"

Tae-hyung chuckles and hums in response before they saw a diver giving the fish food. Hyun-kyung asks, "The sharks won't eat him right?"

"Nope," Tae-hyung replied. He glances at Hyun-kyung and he is in awe by her cuteness. Her curiosity despite knowing a lot of things attracts him more. Hyun-kyung wants to move but realises that Tae-hyung is hugging her. Tae-hyung said, "I want to stay like this for a moment."

"But t- No buts. Just for one moment." Hyun-kyung let out a sigh and Tae-hyung smiles before asking, "Have you been to public aquariums before?"

"Once," Hyun-kyung replied and Tae-hyung breaks the hug. He said, "Don't turn around yet."

"What now?" Hyun-kyung asked. Tae-hyung takes out a small, long velvet box and opens it. He takes a platinum butterfly necklace and unhooks the hook of the necklace. He puts it around Hyun-kyung's neck and fastens it. Hyun-kyung looks at the necklace and- "Your belated birthday gift."

Hyun-kyung turns to look at him and hugs him. She said, "Thank you."

Hyun-kyung breaks the hug and walks. Tae-hyung follows her and thinks in his head, "Glad she really like it."

After two hours, they walk out from the center and Hyun-kyung said, "We have to go to Ulua Beach tomorrow."

"Okay," Tae-hyung replied. They get inside the limousine and the driver drives them back to the hotel. Hyun-kyung looks at the necklace hanging on her neck and admires it. Tae-hyung is happy that Hyun-kyung enjoys the necklace he gave her. Hyun-kyung asks, "Where did you buy this? It looks so expensive."

"It was from my grandmother." Hyun-kyung stops touching the necklace and looks at him, shocked. She asked, "Did you stole the necklace?"

"No." Hyun-kyung takes it off and gives it back to him. She said, "I can't accept it."

"But Hyun-kyung," Tae-hyung said and Hyun-kyung immediately slap him. She said, "How dare you took it from your grandmother. I couldn't accept this. It gives your grandmother a lot of memories. She may give it to you and you should keep it to yourself, not giving it to me."

"I want to keep it but - I don't even like you more than a friend. I like it at first sight but after I knew where you got it, I can't accept it anymore." Tae-hyung is heartbroken and Hyun-kyung looks away, leaning her back against the seat. Tae-hyung holds her hand and said, "My grandmother wants me to gives the necklace to someone who is special to me."

"I told you that I won't accept it no matter how much you persuade me," Hyun-kyung replied. She looks at him and said, "You make me look like a gold digger."

 

14th July 2018, Montage Kapalua Bay [16:29]

Hyun-kyung gets out from the car as soon the limousine arrives and Tae-hyung follows her. He said, "Hyun-kyung I could explain."

Hyun-kyung runs and tears start to form. She passes by the team and they look at her. Lucas asks, "Why is she running?"

Akira said, "She doesn't look happy."

Tae-hyung stops running and pants. Xander looks at him and grabs him by the collar. Tae-hyung is shocked by the sudden reaction and Xander asks, "What did you do to make her cry?"

Tae-hyung replied, "I gave her my late grandmother's necklace."

Xander let go of him and punches him. Akira gasps in shock, Seung-hee's eyes widened and Suki exclaims, "Xander!"

Tae-hyung touches his left cheek and winces in pain. He looks at Xander and said, "You punched me."

"You hurt my friend's feelings. Don't you think that you are stupid for giving something that your own relative cherished it to someone else?"

"I want to give her a gift." Byeongkwan runs to find Hyun-kyung and Ren said, "You triggered her memories."

"You made my best friend look like a gold digger," Seung-hee mumbled and walks away. Akira and Suki walk away and Ren said before walking away, "I think it's better to stay away from her life."

"And it's better to stay away from our lives as well," Xander said before walking away. Lucas pats his shoulder and then, he is being dragged away and Tae-hyung walks to the villa. He looks around and arrives at the dorm. He opens the door and saw the room is empty, except for his things. He closes the door and takes the key that is hanging on the hook before walking to pack his things. He sits on the bed, feeling tired and guilty. He lies on the bed and asks himself, "How should I apologise to her? Should I really stay away from her life?"

On the other hand, Hyun-kyung is staring at the space blankly in her villa. Byeongkwan looks at her and holds her hand before asking, "Why did you accept him in the first place? I mean, why did you welcome him to your place? Why did you put your curiosity aside? He is no one. He's just a stranger to you, to me, to us."

Hyun-kyung looks at him and replied, "I opposed it but Aunt Choi welcomed him and brought him in."

Byeongkwan said, "He is a nice guy. I couldn't deny that. I think he wanted to share his memory with you. I mean, he can use other things but out of those things he chose, why it must be the necklace? It's his grandmother's one."

"I don't know," Hyun-kyung replied. Byeongkwan hugs her and said, "Let's pack up. We'll go to Ulua Beach."

"But how about him?" Seung-hee asked as she walks out from the bathroom. Byeongkwan looks at her and replies, "I don't know."

"Leave him here," Hyun-kyung said bluntly. Seung-hee sits on another bed and said, "But we brought him here."

"Bring him with us. Act like nothing happen. We just forget that this ever happen," Byeongkwan replied. He breaks the hug and stands before saying, "We're leaving in 10 minutes."

Byeongkwan leaves the villa and Hyun-kyung stands. Seung-hee approaches her and said, "Let's quickly pack our things."

 

14th June 2018, Andaz Maui, Wailea Resort [19:00]

All of them are having a dinner party at a rented house near Ulua Beach. The girls are making food such as BBQ, smoked chicken wings and more. The boys are playing with sparklers and all of them finally settle down after the food is served. They sit on their chairs and the boys extinguish the flames before eating their dinner. Akira looks at Hyun-kyung and said, "Looks like our Empress likes to wear skirts now."

"I did not!" Hyun-kyung protested with full. The girls start teasing her and the boys could only laugh. Byeongkwan chuckles as he saw her reaction before saying, "There's something on your hair."

Byeongkwan stands and Hyun-kyung looks at him, clueless. Byeongkwan carefully tucks a beautiful white plumeria on the right side near Hyun-kyung's hair before saying, "There."

A blush creeps onto Hyun-kyung's cheeks and Byeongkwan sits on his chair. Tae-hyung walks out and they look at him except Hyun-kyung. He sits on a chair and Xander continues eating. Hyun-kyung asks, "Can we talk?"

Tae-hyung looks at her and Hyun-kyung stands. She walks out from the villa and Tae-hyung follows her. Suki drinks her cordial and asks, "Is anyone going to follow them?"

"I'm going to follow them," Byeongkwan replied and follows them. He puts on his slippers and continues following them. They all head to Ulua Beach and Hyun-kyung sits under a bamboo gazebo. Tae-hyung follows and sits, facing her. Byeongkwan peeks by hiding behind a tree and takes his phone to record. Hyun-kyung asks Tae-hyung, "Why did you want to give it to me? I don't like to take anything from you after I found out that."

"You're special to me," Tae-hyung replied. Hyun-kyung shakes her head and replied, "You can give it to your girlfriend."

"It's just that... I don't know how." Hyun-kyung raises an eyebrow and Tae-hyung said, "It's hard to confess to her."

"I don't get it," Hyun-kyung said. Tae-hyung fidgeting with his fingers and replied, "I am too scared to confess to her."

Hyun-kyung could only chuckle and asks, "She's too fierce huh?"

"Not really. She is just too charismatic." Hyun-kyung smiles as she laughs before saying, "Just say I love you and that's it."

"I love you," Tae-hyung said. Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "Just like that. Say it to her like that."

"I just did." Hyun-kyung blinks a few times and Tae-hyung pulls her by her left wrist before crashing their lips together. Hyun-kyung's eyes widened in shock and Tae-hyung closes his eyes, mesmerizing the moment. Byeongkwan is burning in jealousy and quickly leaves. Their lips part and Tae-hyung opens his eyes, looking at her. She is above him right now and everything is a bit awkward at that moment. Hyun-kyung said, "I still don't like you."

"Why? Why can't you like me?" Tae-hyung asked. Hyun-kyung replied. "Most men are trash."

Hyun-kyung gets off from him and walks away. Tae-hyung sits properly and shouts, "SHERLOCK!"

Hyun-kyung stops her tracks and looks behind. She rolls her eyes and asks, "What?"

"Let's see who gives up first." Hyun-kyung scoffs and a smirk plasters on her lips. She replied, "Deal."