Episode Four: A Royal Case

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

1st June 2018, House of 81, Cheongdam-dong [22:01]

Young-min sighs heavily as he takes out a small, velvet box out from the drawer. Tae-hyung looks at it and asks, "What's that?"

Young-min puts the box on the table and replied, "The Bvlgari Blue Diamond."

Tae-hyung's eyes widened and takes the box. He opens it and his eyes sparkle before saying, "It's so pretty."

"I know right? It's worth 13.75 million dollars," Young-min replied. Tae-hyung closes the box and puts it on the table and Young-min looks at the clock. He stands up and said, "You can sleep here. I'll turn on the air-conditioner and give you some pyjamas."

Tae-hyung nods and Young-min leaves the room to get the pyjamas. Tae-hyung stands and walks around the study room, examines everything. He stops and saw a photo of the triplets when they were young. He smiles and said, "They were indeed beautiful."

Tae-hyung continues looking around and saw several more pictures of them. He stops as a picture attracts his attention. It is a picture of the triplets with three other people. All of them look like they're the same age, or maybe a little older than them. The even wear the same type of clothing! Tae-hyung takes the photo and looks at it carefully. He saw Doctor Jung in the picture and asks himself, "She knows them?"

Young-min walks in quietly and saw Tae-hyung looking at the photo. He closes the door quietly and takes out a gun before slowly approaching him from behind. Tae-hyung is so oblivious about it and asks himself, "So the Ko triplets and Doctor Jung know each other? The other two looks like... um... I don't know who are they."

Sounds of the bullet filled in could be heard. Tae-hyung's eyes widened and he can feel the end of the gun on the back of his head. He gulps and Young-min replied, "The other two are actor Im Changkyun and architect Lee Kwang-hee."

Tae-hyung is about to look behind and Young-min pushes him to the wall firmly. Tae-hyung asks, "W-what's going on?"

Young-min sighs heavily and keeps the gun in his pocket. He turns Tae-hyung around and pushes him on the wall again, making Tae-hyung wince in pain by the strong push. Young-min leans in close and their breaths tingle one another. Tae-hyung breathes heavily, nervous of what happens next. Young-min's lips form a playful smirk as he walks away from Tae-hyung, sitting back on his chair. He takes out his gun and puts the gun on the table before saying, "Your pyjamas is there."

Tae-hyung approaches him and asks, "Why did you need to give me a freaking heart attack?! Oh my god!"

Young-min laughs as he blows a flirtatious kiss before turning his chair to face the window. Tae-hyung's cheeks turn red and replied, "N-never mind. I-I'll get changed."

Young-min hums in agreement and Tae-hyung quickly walks to the bathroom to change. He closes the door and locks before asking himself, "Am I turning gay for him?"

Tae-hyung touches his cheeks and replied, "I can't believe I blushed!"

Tae-hyung looks at the pyjamas and his eyes widened before blinking his eyes a few times. He examines the pyjamas - which consists of black shorts and white translucent blazer. He sighs heavily and asks, "Is he gay for me or I'm gay for him?"

Young-min, on the other hand, laughs before saying to himself, "I did him good."

He turns his chair around and keeps the gun inside the drawer. He sighs heavily and smiles as he recalls some memories. He hears the door clicks open and he looks at the bathroom door. Tae-hyung walks out and Young-min bursts into laughter before hitting his hand on the table. Tae-hyung is raging and Young-min said, "You look so cute wearing that."

Tae-hyung's rage calms down and asks, "W-what?!"

Young-min stands and approaches him before hugging him. Tae-hyung is out of words and Young-min breaks the hug. He smiles as he looks at him before saying, "Hyun-kyung's dreams just came true."

"What do you mean about that?" Young-min looks at him from head to toe and replied, "Forcing you to wear this."

"She planned this?!" Young-min nods and pecks Tae-hyung's left cheek before walking out from the room. He closes the door and Tae-hyung touches his cheek before heading to a small bed. He sits and asks, "Did he just kissed me?"

Tae-hyung lays flat on his back and turns off the night lamp. He slowly drifts himself to sleep and sirens could be heard suddenly. He quickly sits properly and turns on the lights before leaving the room. He runs up to the triplets' room and knocks the door rapidly. The door swings open and the triplets run downstairs. Tae-hyung follows them and Hyun-kyung puts on her white trench coat before leaving the house. Young-min answers the call on his phone and Kwang-min drags Tae-hyung with him. They all leave the house and Young-min locks the door before they all get inside Hyun-kyung's white Ferrari. She turns on the engine and drives as fast as she could to somewhere. Tae-hyung asks, "What's happening?"

Kwang-min who sits next to him, looks at him and replies, "The alarm alerts us about emergencies that occur at any time. We could be alert thanks to it."

Hyun-kyung puts on her earpiece and turns it on. She commands, "Seokjin give me the address of the crime scene. Send the details to Young-min."

"Crime scene occurred at 82, Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, Yeongnam, 22:09. The victim was found dead at the balcony." Young-min hums and puts on an earpiece. He calls someone and- "Victim name, Alexander James Smith. Aged 39. Worked as a clerk at B&C Enterprise. Married with a wife named Victoria Evans who works as a fashion designer of B&C. He has two children. 10-year-old and 9-year-old girls named Jill and Joel."

Hyun-kyung ends the call and Young-min is busy talking to the forensic team. Hyun-kyung makes a sudden stop and everyone move in front a bit before hitting their backs on the seat. Tae-hyung shouts, "Oh my god! I nearly died!"

Hyun-kyung puts on her glasses and Kwang-min looks at Tae-hyung before trying to hold his laughter. He turns on his tablet and Tae-hyung asked, "Do you always work together?"

"Rarely," Kwang-min replied. He continued, "But I think we will work together from now on."

The light turns green and Hyun-kyung continues driving the car. Tae-hyung asks, "How could y- I have my driving license."

"Buy you're underage." Hyun-kyung scoffs and replied, "Age doesn't matter. Skills are more important than that. There is a CEO who is in her teens."

 

2nd June 2018, 82, Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, Yeongnam [01:21]

They arrive at the terrace house and quickly get out from the car. They walk inside the house and everyone looks at them. They can't help but to try holding their laughter when they look at Tae-hyung. Hyun-kyung looks at him and grins before walking to the dead body. She squats and said, "The murderer killed him perfectly."

Young-min and Kwang-min walk around to gather clues. Tae-hyung asks, "What do you mean?"

"The murderer slashed his throat, cut his ear and wrist." Tae-hyung walks to the dead body and squats before nodding. He puts on a pair of gloves and examines the body before Hyun-kyung teases him by saying, "Nice outfit you're wearing."

"Shut up," Tae-hyung muttered as he continues examines the body. Hyun-kyung chuckles and stands before leaving the living room to find more clues. Yoongi looks away and asks, "Young-min made you wear that right?"

"How do you know?" Yoongi replied, "He talked about it when we ate dinner."

Tae-hyung stands and said, "I'll conduct the test on the body to post mortem."

The triplets walk to the living room and Hyun-kyung said, "Let's go. We'll continue the investigation tomorrow."

Hyun-kyung approaches Tae-hyung and touches his blazer. Tae-hyung's breath hitches and Hyun-kyung smirks at him before letting go of the blazer she held for a moment. She leaves the house and Kwang-min pats Tae-hyung's left shoulder before saying, "You look hot wearing those shorts."

"Yah!" Kwang-min leaves the house and Young-min just leave like that. Tae-hyung walks out from the house and get inside the car before closing the door. Kwang-min drives them to the department and Hyun-kyung rests her head on Tae-hyung's shoulder before drifting to sleep. Tae-hyung looks at her and traces her face, memorising every features on her sleeping figure. He smiles a bit and looks at the ring on his right ring finger. He sighs heavily and pats Hyun-kyung's head. He asks himself, "Why do I even wear this ring in the first place?"

"You're married?" Kwang-min asked. Tae-hyung shakes his head and replied, "I am only engaged."

"That's why she's not your type," Young-min replied. Tae-hyung hums in agreement and said, "I learned that she is cold to guys because of what happened to her a few years ago."

"Yup and she promises herself to not marry any men if they did not prove to her that he loves her sincerely." Tae-hyung looks at Hyun-kyung and plants a soft peck on her pink lips before saying, "I hate you, Sherlock."

"She hates you too," Kwang-min replied. Young-min plays with his gun and said, "I hope you don't turn gay for me because I'm irresistible."

"Here we go again," Kwang-min muttered. Tae-hyung mumbles something and Young-min said, "I am 100% straight."

 

2nd June 2018, Gangnam Police Department [05:51]

The triplets and Tae-hyung are investigating the body thoroughly. Hyun-kyung checks the report and said, "There are no thumbprints on the weapon. The suspect must had used gloves to commit murder and prevent from the authorities to find out who is it."

Tae-hyung coughs a bit and Young-min leans on the wall before replying, "We can't find any traces of the murderer."

Kwang-min sits on a stool and reads the report on his tablet. He said, "The victim is very close with the President of America."

"The President? Really?" Hyun-kyung asked. Kwang-min hums in agreement and Young-min receives a call. He answers the call and writes the details on a notepad. He hums and ends the call before saying, "The suspect is believed to have escape from South Korea."

"Gosh this is harder than I thought," Kwang-min said. Hyun-kyung thinks for a moment and an idea pops up in her brain. She looks at them and asks, "You said that the victim is connected to the President of America?"

"Yes. Why?" Young-min asked. Hyun-kyung stands and replied, "We just go to the United States then."

"Makes me remind that we'll have to go to United Kingdom to return the Bvulgari Blue Diamond to the Queen," Young-min stated and Kwang-min sighs heavily. Hyun-kyung takes out her phone and calls someone. She waits and the person answers the call. Hyun-kyung asks, "Namjoon, can you and your team go to America to find out about the murderer ASAP?"

"I'll ask Hoseok to arrange the flight to hunt the suspect and call the American police departments to cooperate with us." Hyun-kyung hums and replied, "Thank you."

Hyun-kyung ends the call and Tae-hyung said, "You do know a bit of manners."

Hyun-kyung stands and asks as she walks to take a black file, "When's the flight to UK?"

"I'll arrange it," Young-min replied. He continued, "Hyun-kyung, Tae-hyung, go to Min-jae's house to further up the investigation. We will go to Mrs. Smith's house to continue the investigation."

"Okay," Hyun-kyung replied boredly as she reads the documents in the file. Young-min said, "Now."

Hyun-kyung puts the file on the table and leaves the forensic room. Tae-hyung stands and leaves the forensic room as well. He follows Hyun-kyung and Hyun-kyung asks, "Don't you have any more decent clothes to wear?"

"No," Tae-hyung replied and they get inside the car. They close the door at the same time and Hyun-kyung opens the car cabinet before saying, "Change your clothes."

Tae-hyung takes a red plastic bag and closes the cabinet. He looks at her and said, "Thank you."

Hyun-kyung drives the car and Tae-hyung takes the blazer off before putting on a black shirt. He buttons up the buttons and adjusts the collar before putting on the black trousers. He puts on the dress shoes and combs his hair before asking, "Why do you let Mr. Chae stayed at your place in the first place?"

Hyun-kyung stays silent and focuses on the road. Tae-hyung leans his back on the seat and replied, "I feel like I am talking to a wall."

Hyun-kyung still remain silent and stops her car at the side of the road. She sighs heavily and Tae-hyung asks, "Why did you stop?"

"Stop mentioning his name. Please," Hyun-kyung begged before resting her back on the back of the seat. She sighs heavily and Tae-hyung can only nod. Hyun-kyung takes her phone out before checking the notifications. She turns off her phone and continues driving to the mansion.

 

2nd June 2018, Mansion number 523-16, Pyeongchang-dong, Gangnam-gu [07:44]

Tae-hyung and Hyun-kyung investigate the whole mansion and found several more jewellry and other documents. Hyun-kyung flips through the documents and Tae-hyung's phone rings. He answers the call after taking his phone out from his pocket and asks, "Yes Doctor Jung?"

Hyun-kyung looks at him and continues looking for other clues. Tae-hyung hums and nods before ending the call. He said, "I need to go to the hospital. There's an emergency."

"Quickly go," Hyun-kyung replied. Tae-hyung leaves the master bedroom and runs downstairs. He approaches Seokjin and asks, "Can you send me to the hospital?"

Seokjin nods and replied, "Let's go."

Hyun-kyung, on the other hand, sits on the chair Min-jae usually sits and thinks about something. She said to herself, "The jewellries here are stolen by Min-jae himself to impress his wife. His wife stays at the Republic of China. He also took the company's money for his personal needs."

"Most of them are from famous people," Jimin said as he walks inside the bedroom. Hyun-kyung nods and said, "You need to find out the owner of each jewellry and return to them."

"What if they don't want it?" Hyun-kyung stands and replied, "We just auction the jewellry if they don't want it back."

Hyun-kyung walks at a bookshelf and takes out one of the books. The bookshelf turns around and reveals a door. Jimin said, "That is scary."

"Not as scary as Seokjin," Hyun-kyung said as she opens the door. Jimin calls the other policemen to come inside the room and orders them to investigate the secret room. Hyun-kyung follows them and looks at each jewellry present. Jimin follows her and said, "This is like the kingdom of jewellry."

Hyun-kyung takes a pair of platinum butterfly earrings and looks at it closely. She recalls something and said, "He kept my earrings the whole time."

"You wear earrings?" Jimin asked. Hyun-kyung sits on a stool and asks, "Why does he even keep it in the first place?"

"He still likes you, I think," Jimin replied as he sits on another stool. Hyun-kyung looks at the earrings with a faint smile and said, "I'll give this to trade for money to donate to the orphanage."

Hyun-kyung keeps the earrings and stands. She continues looking around and after an hour being in that room, they walk out and leave the bedroom. Hyun-kyung walks downstairs and eventually leaves the house. She gets inside the car and leaves the house to go to somewhere.

A few days later, Bangtan Boys depart to America to continue the search for the murderer who killed Mr. Smith. Young-min is interrogating Min-jae at the interrogation room. Kwang-min is at the court and Hyun-kyung is reading through the documents at the office. Tae-hyung is at the hospital, conducting operations non-stop.

 

6th June 2018, Supreme Court of South Korea, Seoul [14:30]

Kwang-min walks out from the court and sighs heavily as he loosens up his red tie. He walks to the head judge's room and knocks the door before entering inside the room. He closes the door and exclaims, "I can't believe it!"

"It's your fault for screwing up," a male in his late 40s said. Kwang-min approaches him and grabs him by the collar. He glares at the male and said, "You made me screwed up. I trust you and you betrayed me."

Kwang-min let go of the male's collar and said, "I am going to make sure you'll get it back. I want you to go to jail and suffer forever."

Kwang-min leaves the office and walks downstairs before leaving the court. He sits on the stairs and sighs heavily before- "Prosecutor Ko, are you okay?"

Kwang-min looks at his left and a woman in her early 20s sits next to him. Kwang-min nods and the woman gives him a cup of Americano. Kwang-min takes the drink and drinks it before the woman said, "Head Judge Kim is useless."

"I know," Kwang-min replied. He looks at the woman and asks, "Why I didn't know that you had left America?"

The woman sighs and her purple hair is a bit messy. She replied, "I want to work with my boyfriend. Is that wrong?"

Kwang-min chuckles and shakes his head. He sips the drink and said, "It's been a while since we last date."

The woman nods and replied, "Yup." She asks, "How's Sherlock?"

"She's fine. She came back like... a week and a half ago?" The woman nods and Kwang-min asks, "Are you a prosecutor or a lawyer?"

"I'm a judge." Kwang-min nods and receives a phone call. He takes his phone out and answers the call. He said, "Young-min."

"We'll be leaving to UK tonight." Kwang-min hums and ends the call. He looks at the woman and said, "I have to go. I need to go to UK."

"Oh... okay." Kwang-min stands and walks a few steps down before running back and hugs the woman. The woman's eyes widened and Kwang-min breaks the hug. He runs back down, blushing hard and the woman can out let out a small laugh.

 

6th June 2018, Incheon International Airport [22:21]

The triplets and Tae-hyung are waiting at the waiting area. Hyun-kyung drinks water and sighs heavily as she closes the cap. Tae-hyung looks at the time on his watch and an announcement is made. They stand and depart inside the aeroplane before sitting at their designated seats. Tae-hyung sits near the window and Hyun-kyung sits next to him. The twins sit behind them and the other passengers sit at their places. Their seats are near at the front of the plane and suddenly, a steward approaches them. He said, "I'm sorry to disturb but the Queen's secretary had ordered me to-"

Hyun-kyung stands and asks, "What time? What's the number you had received? When?"

"Sherlock, chill," Tae-hyung said. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and the steward shows her the record. Hyun-kyung takes it and reads before looking at him with an expressionless expression. She asks, "We have to go upstairs?"

"Damn!" Young-min exclaimed and they stand. The follow the steward upstairs and they are in awe about the classy seats. The four of them sit at random seats and the steward said, "That's the Queen's order. I hope you enjoy your flight."

"Thanks!" They all said at the same time except for Hyun-kyung. The steward leaves and Tae-hyung said, "This is awesome."

"I know right? It's amazing~" Kwang-min said with sass. The aeroplane finally takes off and the journey to United Kingdom starts now!

It is quite a long journey and most of the passengers are asleep. Hyun-kyung is analysing some documents while Tae-hyung is memorising the procedure of his next surgery. Hyun-kyung sips her cup of coffee and continues reading the documents. Tae-hyung closes the book and said, "I still need to memorise the procedures."

"Practice on a dummy," Hyun-kyung replied. Tae-hyung looks at her and asks, "How?"

"Just do it and you'll get the hang of it," Hyun-kyung replied in a bored tone. Tae-hyung nods and leans close to her to read the documents. Hyun-kyung closes the file and puts them inside her bag before falling asleep. Tae-hyung rests his head on the headrest and falls asleep.

After long hours of the flight, the triplets and Tae-hyung walk out from the arrival hall and several men approach them. They stop their tracks and Young-min shows them his pass before saying, "We got an invitation from Her Majesty the Queen to return her ring."

The men grab them forcefully and they struggle to let themselves free. Hyun-kyung saw a tattoo at one the man's back of the hand and quickly kicks him before punching the other. They back away and Hyun-kyung takes out two guns. She aims at them and all of them raise their hands, and she kind of make everyone shocked. Hyun-kyung said, "If you mess with them, that means you want to mess with me."

The men quickly ran away as fast as they could and Hyun-kyung keeps the guns inside her pocket before Kwang-min said, "They attacked us for no reason."

"They attacked us for a reason," Hyun-kyung said. She continued, "One of them has the Lily's Breath tattoo."

Hyun-kyung walks away and the other three follow her out from the airport. They quickly get inside a black limousine that has a small United Kingdom flag on the car and close the door at the same time. A male driver drives the limousine, leaving the airport.

"We're meeting the Queen?!" Hyun-kyung asks as she looks at them. Young-min turns around and nods. He replied, "Indeed and, to boot, that the lowest cardinal integer of said exist as jolly polite by giving accompanied by Her Majesty."

Hyun-kyung nods and asks, "Have you mastered your etiquette?"

"You're the only one who yet to master the royal etiquette," Kwang-min said, a direct insult to his eldest twin. Hyun-kyung shoots him a glare and could only laugh. She replied, "I have mastered it even though I used to live in the US for five years. Young-min's lucky to master the etiquettes faster than any of us because he lives in England for four years."

"So, Doctor Kim, you need to watch and learn how to master the art of etiquette and mannerism with a royalty," Young-min said as he sips his tea. The other two triplets' jaws drop and asks at the same time, "How do you do that?!"

"Practice," Young-min replied. He continued, "Since we're meeting the Queen, you need to behave yourselves, especially you, Hyun-kyung."

Hyun-kyung groans and replied, "Okay."

Tae-hyung opens a book and said, "While that, I'm going to study to talk posh perfectly."

"Try conversing," Kwang-min said. Young-min said "Mr. Kim, it is divine darling to see you."

"Um... how to answer him?" Tae-hyung asks as he looks through the book. Young-min waits and- "Ah yes! One is jolly to see you too."

"Thanking yourselves greatly for coming, Sherlock." Hyun-kyung smiles and replies, "Thanking yourselves greatly for the kind invitation."

"Do you fancy a cup of tea? Accompanied by sugar cubes?" Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "Why not?"

"Prosecutor Ko, when will you must marry?" Kwang-min chokes on his saliva and replied, "Soon, one thinks."

"Good. Now we're ready. Tae-hyung, just be natural and your posh language will flow out naturally," Young-min said.

 

7th June 2018, Buckingham Palace [10:30]

The limousine stops and the doors are open. They all get out from the limousine and one of the porters said to Hyun-kyung, "Give myself the gun."

Hyun-kyung looks at the man and shakes her head. Young-min elbows her and Hyun-kyung groans before taking out the gun. She gives it to the porter and the Queen comes out with the Duke. They bow in respect before walking to them. They stop their tracks and Young-min said, "Thank you for the invitation, Your Majesty. We are sure grateful about it and thanking yourselves greatly for providing spectacular specialties for us."

The Queen smiles and replied, "You are truly welcome. One's husband and one appreciate your hard work and spiffing dedication to find the ring, especially you, Miss Sherlock. Your deduction skills are splendid!"

Hyun-kyung can only let out a chuckle and replied, "It is no larger than normal deal. Plus, with logical thinking and critical observation, anything could be solved in a blink of an eye."

"How do you do?" Tae-hyung asked out of nowhere. The Duke looks at him and replied, "One is doing spiffing!"

"Your Majesty, do you mind showing us where do we stay?" The Queen nods and replied, "The chambermaids will show one's the rooms."

They nod and the Queen leaves with the Duke. The head chambermaid approaches them and bows before saying, "Let myself show you the rooms that you will be staying."

The four of them follow the chambermaid and Hyun-kyung whispers to Young-min, "What about one's gun? One needs it if anything happens."

"I'll take care of that," Young-min whispered back. They arrive in front of a white door and the chambermaid opens the door. She bows and leaves just like that. They walk in and Tae-hyung closes the door before saying, "This is quite nice."

Hyun-kyung puts her suitcase near a makeup desk and sits on a chair. The males are unpacking their things and Hyun-kyung takes out the documents before reading it. Young-min said, "Since we will be living here for two weeks, we need to wear what the maids had prepared in the wardrobe."

Hyun-kyung looks behind and asks, "That means... I have to wear those dresses?!"

"Yes," Kwang-min replied as he sits on one of the beds. Hyun-kyung groans and Young-min said, "Quickly get ready. We will have supper with the Queen."

Young-min leaves to get himself ready and Hyun-kyung stands. She walks to the wardrobe and opens it before laughing in glee. She said, "Guess I don't wear dresses after all."

Kwang-min sits and turns on his tablet before replying, "Obviously. We're not in the Medieval Period."

"I know," Hyun-kyung replied. Tae-hyung asks, "You hate dresses?"

"They're not my style."

 

♡Time skip♡

All of them are having supper with the Royal Family. They chatter and Hyun-kyung just eat her food. Tae-hyung looks around and asks Hyun-kyung, "What now?"

"What is it?" Hyun-kyung asked as she drinks a glass of water. The pudding arrives and they eat the delicious pudding. Laughter could be heard and Hyun-kyung's phone rings. She stands and excuses herself before leaving the dining room before answering the call. She asks as she walks through the hallway, "Do you get any information?"

"Yes. The suspect is an Italian thief who had stolen a lot of expensive items. Named as D.O.T. and he is 32 years old. He killed people to get the items when the victim refuses to give the items," Namjoon replied through the call. Hyun-kyung hums and- "We were close to catch him but he ran off."

"He escape the country?" Hyun-kyung asks as she stops her tracks. She hums and replied, "Send the data to my email."

A young chambermaid walks and quickly hides as she saw Hyun-kyung. She peeks and Hyun-kyung hums before ending the call. She keeps her phone inside the pocket and said, "I need to get my gun first. The suspect might be around here since Namjoon said that he ran to UK."

Hyun-kyung storms off to get her gun and the maid walks to follow her. She tries to keep her steps as quiet as possible. Hyun-kyung stops in front of a room and looks left and right. The maid quickly hides and- "May I help you Miss Sherlock?"

Hyun-kyung turns around and a figure covers . Hyun-kyung struggles to get herself free and the maid quickly runs to help her. She uses her fists to knock the figure's head and the figure let go of Hyun-kyung. It looks at the maid and runs away, thus breaking the window as it jumps out. Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and mutters, "That figure must be the one. Wait! I need to find out properly."

"Are you hurt?" The maid asked and Hyun-kyung looks at the maid. She leaves just like that and the maid follows her. Hyun-kyung stop her tracks again and asks, "Why do you keep following myself? Goodness!"

Hyun-kyung turns around and the maid replied, "One is worried."

Hyun-kyung let out a sigh and nods. She smiles a bit and the next day, all of them are at the sitting room. Young-min gives the Queen the ring and out of nowhere...

"Your Majesty!" A female maid shrieked as she runs inside the sitting room and everyone looks at her. The maid stops and take several breaths before saying, "The tiaras are gone!"

Hyun-kyung stands and asks, "So now can I act like myself again?"

Young-min let out a deep sigh and replied, "Yes, Sherlock."

Hyun-kyung smiles happily and put her hands in her trench coat's pockets before saying, "Let's get this case started."

Hyun-kyung looks at the porter who is in the sittin room and said, "First, I need my gun."

 

8th June 2018, Crown Jewels of United Kingdom [11:21]

Hyun-kyung and Tae-hyung get out from the limousine and walk inside the building which is closed for people to visit. Hyun-kyung shows her pass and the watchmen shows her the way to the crime scene. Hyun-kyung walks around and Tae-hyung gasps as he saw a dead body lying down on the ground. He said, "Sherlock."

"Yes?" Hyun-kyung asked. Tae-hyung replied, "There's a dead body here."

Hyun-kyung walks to him and chuckles before squatting. She turns on her flashlight and said, "The wrists are being cut and his stomach was stabbed."

"Is this case related to the - Yes." Tae-hyung put on his gloves and starts investigating the body. Hyun-kyung stands and walks around to gather more clues. She recalls back what had happened yesterday. She said, "The suspect was here."

"What?" Tae-hyung asked as he continues investigate the body. Hyun-kyung looks at him and replied, "The suspect escaped from the US to come here."

"The suspect targeted the Queen?" Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "The suspect was at the castle last night. He attacked me and escaped when a maid approached him."

"How could you be sure?" Hyun-kyung replied, "Namjoon said that the suspect would cover the victim's mouth first."

The flashback starts playing and Hyun-kyung continued, "The suspect will jump out from the window."

Tae-hyung hums and replied, "You sure know everything."

A snap could be heard and Hyun-kyung turns around. The figure runs and Hyun-kyung chases him as fast as she could. Tae-hyung quickly follows her and asks the watchmen to watch the body for him. They chase the figure and Hyun-kyung takes her gun out before shooting the figure. The figure avoids it and they speed up. The figure reaches a bridge and jumps over before Hyun-kyung could catch it. She reaches to the bridge and looks around before Tae-hyung quickly stops. He accidentally bumps into Hyun-kyung and Hyun-kyung falls into the river.

"Hyun-kyung!" Tae-hyung yelled. Hyun-kyung manages to get out from the river and runs to chase the figure. Tae-hyung jumps before chasing the figure by swimming and quickly gets on shore when he loses the figure. He sighs heavily and Hyun-kyung stops running before swearing. She sits on a rock and Tae-hyung said, "I can't believe him."

 

8th June 2018, Buckingham Palace [17:56]

Hyun-kyung walks out from the lavatory and sits on the bed. Tae-hyung sits and combs her hair before asking, "Why is that thief so fast?"

"It's normal," Hyun-kyung replied. Tae-hyung braids her short hair before asking, "Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead. I'm not going to bite." Tae-hyung roll his eyes and Hyun-kyung said, "I can see that."

"Whatever." Tae-hyung let out a sigh and asks, "Why do they c-"

Hyun-kyung's phone rings and she takes the phone before answering. She asks, "Yes Aunt Choi?"

Hyun-kyung listens and replied, "Okay." She ends the call and stands before leaving the room. Tae-hyung let out a sigh and Kwang-min walks in. He saw Tae-hyung's expression and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Not really," Tae-hyung replied in a solemn tone. Kwang-min sits on the bed and asked, "Mind sharing it with me?"

"I want to know where Sherlock get the name." Kwang-min looks at him and replied, "You don't want to ask her that."

"Why?" Kwang-min replied, "She'll go insane if you ask her that."

"Why?" Kwang-min replied, "She was used as a lab rat. She earned that nickname after she managed to overcome a test which nearly brainwashed her mind. She remembers every detail since young and the test strengthens her memory. From there, she decides to solve small cases in schools and homes before officially involved in major cases."

"Lab rat?" Kwang-min nods. He replied, "Yes."

"Who allowed this?" Kwang-min replied, "My dad."

"Your dad did this?" Kwang-min nods and replied, "She is the smartest one in the family. My dad wants her intelligence and deduction skills."

"But she managed to overcome it and make herself smarter?" Kwang-min nods and replied, "And also arrogant."

"I can see that." Young-min walks inside the room and said, "Her personality changed 360° after that test was conducted."

"That is unexpected." Young-min sits on a chair and turns on his laptop tp check on updates. Hyun-kyung walks in a few minutes later and said, "The suspect is nowhere to be found."

"What do you mean about that?" Kwang-min asked. Hyun-kyung sits on another chair and replied, "The suspect escaped US and came here thus stealing the crown. One of the watchmen was killed."

"That is crazy," Young-min said. Hyun-kyung looks at them and said, "The suspect either wants to kill the Queen or take over the kingdom or steal everything from the Queen."

"That is crazy." Hyun-kyung continued, "Even the victims are related to the Queen."

"So..." Hyun-kyung turns on her phone and replied, "I'll catch the thief. You need to make sure the Queen and the Duke's safety as well as everyone else in the castle."

Tae-hyung receives a notification form his phone. He reads the message and said, "I'll investigate more about the body."

The next day, Hyun-kyung is chasing the same figure. She shoots the figure's leg and the figure falls. She stops as she approaches the figure and suddenly, the figure throws powder in her eyes. Hyun-kyung yelps in pain and the figure quickly makes his escape. She looks in front and curses before standing. She leaves back to the castle after failing to catch the thief.

On the other hand, Tae-hyung is reading the autopsy at the sitting room. He flips through the pages and - "You butch engaged."

Tae-hyung looks up and stands before bowing to the Queen. He replies, "One is not that engaged, Your Majesty. One is simply reviewing an autopsy."

"There is a lot of things happening at the castle," the Queen stated as she sits on a chair facing Tae-hyung. Tae-hyung puts the paper on the table and sighs heavily. He replied, "You don't have to worry, Your Majesty. We will settle it out. Sherlock will put this into a stop."

The Queen smiles and said, "One trust all of you. One knows you can do it." Tae-hyung nods and stands before excuses himself. He leaves to go to somewhere to calm his mind.

Hyun-kyung is drinking a cup of tea at the castle terrace with her right hand and writes something on using her left hand. Tae-hyung approaches her and sits on a chair before asking, "What's playing in your head?"

Hyun-kyung looks at Tae-hyung before she replies in a soft tone, "I lost track of the thief."

"The thief succeed in escaping from you?" Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "This is my first time solving a case in which the Queen herself involved. I need to give the best impression to her. I solve numerous cases from poor commoners till dukes and duchess but this is the Queen we're talking about. I will be grounded if I can't solve this case."

"Making a good impression doesn't really play a huge role. What matters is justice and fairness. Our main focus is to get back the crown. It is Her Majesty's property, after all." Hyun-kyung nods and asks, "But how to catch the thief?"

"We can bait him or something," Tae-hyung said. Hyun-kyung's puzzled mind slowly connects the pieces together and smiles as she has a plan in her mind. She looks at Tae-hyung and said, "That is a brilliant idea!"

"It is?" Hyun-kyung nods and said, "Tell me your plan."

"Let's say that the main suspect targets the Queen. We will use her as our bait to arrest the suspect." Hyun-kyung stands and said, "Discuss this with Her Majesty. Let's see if the plan works."

 

9th June 2018, Ace Cafe London [17:22]

The figure walks inside the cafe and takes off the hood. It is a male and he walks to a chair and sit. A woman who looks like Doctor Jung, looks at him and asks, "Have you got it, D.O.T?"

The man named D.O.T gives her a bag and replied, "Yes. Even the crown. How will you take over United Kingdom, Doctor Jung?"

Miss Jung laughs and replied, "I am Juliana Jung. I can achieve what I want. The Queen's too old to continue it."

"What will I get after you finally become Queen?" Doctor Jung replies, "You'll get to become the Duke of every state in UK and we will get a lot of money."

"A lot of money. I like that," D.O.T replied. Doctor Jung nods and said, "Let's go and let her sign this agreement."

"Finally I can get what I really want in life," Doctor Jung thought. She continues thinking inside her head, "Thanks to Doctor Kim, I can access to every information and achieve my goal."

 

9th June 2018, Buckingham Palace [18:00]

Doctor Jung and D.O.T walk inside the Queen's room and sit. The Queen looks at them and Miss Jung gives her the agreement letter. She said as she puts a fountain pen on the paper, "Sign."

D.O.T aims a gun at the Queen and said, "Do it quickly."

On the other hand, Hyun-kyung is hiding behind the bookshelves. She records the conversation and takes out her gun before saying to herself in a soft, hush tone, "Everything is going smoothly."

Tae-hyung, on the other hand, adjusts his uniform and his fake wig. He clears his throat and presses a button on the bow tie before asking, "Is this going to work?"

"Yes. My gadgets never fail," Kwang-min replied as he checks the camera from the bedroom. Young-min is checking the details of them and said through the walkie talkie, "You can go in now. Make sure you turn on the switch in your bow tie."

Tae-hyung breathes heavily and said, "Your Majesty, the tea and crumpets has arrived."

He opens the door and tries to maintain a normal look. He walks in and closes the door before putting the tray on the table. He bows and the Queen said, "You may leave now."

"He is not going anywhere." Tae-hyung gulps and- "You don't deserve to be the Queen of United Kingdom and you will never be the Queen. You are so selfish and full with greed. No one fancies someone fancy you to rule United Kingdom."

Doctor Jung laughs and Tae-hyung takes his wig off before saying, "You are so selfish."

"I want everything to be mine. Is that wrong?" Tae-hyung asks, "Why do you want the crown? Why do you want to be Queen? Aren't you happy with your life now?"

Doctor Jung stands and approaches Tae-hyung before replying, "I am not satisfied with my life. You me."

"Since when I did that to you?! You forced me to do that!" Doctor Jung slaps Tae-hyung and Hyun-kyung, on the other hand, is quite annoyed with the drama. She is just waiting for her cue to arrest them. She peeks through the bookshelves and gets irritated with the drama even more. She hides quickly and holds onto her gun firmly and Tae-hyung said, "Just stop it. You don't need a lot of money to be happy. Please, stop."

"Never. I will never stop. I want to get what I want. I want to be Queen forever. I rather live like that than being with a jerk like you!" Hyun-kyung said while still hiding, "You're a jerk."

"Who said that?" Hyun-kyung walks out and said, "You will never get what you want forever."

Doctor Jung looks at her and laughs before clapping her hands like a maniac. She walks to her and touches her jawline before saying, "It's been a while since I last saw you."

"What did you do to me when I was in middle school?" Doctor Jung stop her tracks and laughs while hugging herself. She looks at Hyun-kyung before replying, "You still remember when you were trapped in an isolated room where you're supposed to forget everything."

"You're not talking that to me now," Hyun-kyung said. Doctor Jung pulls her hair and asks, "Why? Are you scared?"

"I am not scared. What do you want actually?" Doctor Jung pulls Hyun-kyung's hair even more firmly and replies with a smirk plastered on her red lips, "I want you dead."

She pushes Hyun-kyung to the wall and Tae-hyung marches towards Doctor Jung. He tries to stop her and Young-min quickly leaves the bedroom. Hyun-kyung kicks Doctor Jung and random shots are released. Tae-hyung punches D.O.T and quickly brings the Queen out form the study room. Young-min charges inside the room with the watchmen and D.O.T tries to escape. One of them holds him and Hyun-kyung knocks Doctor Jung's head with her gun. Doctor Jung falls to the ground and Hyun-kyung quickly takes the handcuff out from her pocket before handcuffing her. She tightens it and Young-min did the same to D.O.T. She said, "You are under arrest for murder and other cases related to it. You will be sentenced to jail."

Doctor Jung laughs and said, "You will never catch me." She throws a powder bomb and everyone coughs. The powder slowly fades and Miss Jung is missing along with D.O.T. Hyun-kyung curses under her breath and said, "We need to find them no matter what."

The next day, the news reporters from all around the world are at Buckingham Palace. All of them are interviewing the Queen and the Duke about the recent case. The press conference goes well and on the other hand, Hyun-kyung is walking around London with Young-min, Kwang-min and Tae-hyung. They buy some food to eat and Young-min said, "I've ordered the elite forces to find them and the two of them are forbidden to leave UK."

"But why is Doctor Jung in your photo?" Tae-hyung asked. He continued, "The picture was taken in 2008."

Hyun-kyung looks at him with a bored expression and replied, "That was the last photo we took when we were at middle school."

Kwang-min continues, "We actually made a promise to be on each other's sides forever but they broke the promise. We didn't break that promise and also Kwang-hee."

"So is the second guy... your friend?" Tae-hyung asked. Young-min shakes his head and replied, "I don't know who is he. He is D.O.T and that is the only thing I know."

"Oh..." Hyun-kyung stops walking and sits on a bench. They sit as well and Hyun-kyung takes out her gun before flipping it. She said, "They're such losers for doing things like that."

"I actually dated her and now, after I know this, I am so shocked," Tae-hyung mumbled. Young-min and Kwang-min sip their drinks and Hyun-kyung said, "She also have Lily's Breath tattoo on her back."

"On her back?" Tae-hyung asked as he recalls that moment. He saw a black marking on Miss Jung's back and she kept saying that it was a birthmark. He snaps back to reality and said, "I saw that before."

"You did that with her right?" Kwang-min asked. Tae-hyung nods slowly and Hyun-kyung stands before saying, "You need to be responsible if she gets pregnant."

"But I did it because she forced me to do so!" Tae-hyung stands and yelled at her. Hyun-kyung aims the gun at Tae-hyung's forehead and the dark aura could be seen in her eyes. Tae-hyung breathes heavily and Hyun-kyung said, "I will drag her to jail with you as well."

"You're kidding me," Tae-hyung said and Hyun-kyung keeps her gun inside her pocket before saying, "I won't do that because you didn't commit any crime."

Tae-hyung sighs in relief and Hyun-kyung receives a call. She answers the phone and listens to the conversation carefully. She hums and ends the call before saying, "They finally caught them."

"Where?" Hyun-kyung looks at them and replied, "They are caught dead at The Eye of London."