Episode Two: Book Collector Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Tae-hyung walks around the living room and looks at the man attentively. He asked the old man, "Can you tell me the details about it? When it happened? How it happened? Where did you last saw your book?"

The old man let out a deep sigh and replied, "It happened three days ago. I thought I misplaced it somewhere and I searched around the house for the book. I think one of my guests who came to hear my stories took it."

Hyun-kyung walk downstairs and asked, "Why are you trying to act like you're the Sherlock, Doctor Kim?"

Tae-hyung purse his lips before turning around with a fake smile plastered on his lips. Hyun-kyung lean against the wall and said, "Continue. I am watching."

"You're making me uncomfortable," Tae-hyung muttered. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and replied, "Your questions are filled with twists and hints. You should ask directly, instead of putting flowers on your words and make it 'sound' beautiful. The truth is never being beautiful. The truth is always ugly so your flowery questions are not worth it."

Tae-hyung looks back at the old man and said, "Sorry for the sudden interruption, sir. This is Little Miss Sherlock. She will continue questioning you."

Hyun-kyung shakes her head and replied, "You should ask him."

"I have an appointment today with a pat- You are trying to run away."


"I still can't get over the fact that she knows everyone's whereabouts and their habits and also everything about that person," Tae-hyung said as he drinks a glass of wine at the bar. Seokjin chuckles as he takes a sip and replied, "Little Miss Sherlock is always like that. Even if she knows everything, there are some things she is weak at. Besides, she doesn't know almost everyone's whereabouts much unless she checks their data on her laptop."

Tae-hyung looks at Seokjin and said, "She looks like she knows everything."

"She does." Tae-hyung sighs heavily and said, "You're confusing me."

"Sorry," Seokjin apologised while finishing his glass of wine. He smiles faintly and said, "She actually knows everything. She learned everything in advanced compared to her twin. They both study in advance but Little Miss Sherlock is way more advanced. She studied in elementary school when she was four years old while her brother studied in elementary when he was five. Little Miss Sherlock learns two years' syllabus in the same year. If you know what I am trying to tell you."

"She studied Year One and Year Two when she was five?" Seokjin nods and replied, "That is what I am trying to tell you."


"What's so precious about that book?" Tae-hyung asked as he checks around the study room. Hyun-kyung stop her tracks and replied, "The Sundrop: Volume One tells about a couple who wanted a child but they couldn't have one. They asked Eileithyia, the goddess of childbirth and midwifery if she could give them a child. One day, a drop of sun rays fell on Earth and granted the couple a beautiful daughter. The couple took care of the girl until she grew up as a beautiful maiden who is envied by the society because of her good looks and humble personality. At the end, after the couple left the home country after being banished by the king, the daughter disappears just like that."

"Do you like to read poetry?" Hyun-kyung squats at a flower plant and takes a white envelope. She replied, "I like whatever I like."

Hyun-kyung tears off the envelope and takes out a white paper out from the envelope. She opens it and reads the letter thoroughly. She raises an eyebrow and asked, "Did the man said that he does not have a daughter?"

"Yea. Why?" Hyun-kyung stands and replied, "The letter is from his daughter."