Episode Seven: Phantom Thieves of Hearts Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

"What do you guys do exactly?" Tae-hyung asked as he sits on a chair. Hyun-kyung turns her gun around and replied, "We steal information of course."

"It's legal to the law because we have the official permission from the Boss," Suki said as she walks to the counter to make drinks. Tae-hyung nods and Xander said after he sips his coke, "Usually we will operate this restaurant if we have no work to do but if there is a case in the call, we'll be there in a flash."

"So, who's the leader?" They look at Hyun-kyung and replied, "Empress."


They all arrive at a traditional house in Tokyo and Hyun-kyung parks the car in front of the gate. She turns off the engine and said, "Let's go."

All of them get out from the car and walk to the wooden gate. Akira stands in front of the door and kicks the door open before saying, "This house is abandoned 7 years ago and we're re-opening the vampire case."

"Vampires? I don't even think they exist," Hyun-kyung said as she walks in. Lucas whispers to Tae-hyung, "She has no childhood."


Sounds of doors suddenly closed and bells ringing is creeping them out. Tae-hyung looks around and shouts, "Please spare me!"

A thud could be heard and- "ARGH!! LET ME GO!"

All of them look around and try to follow the source of the sound. Seung-hee is getting dragged to a room in the basement and she struggles to get herself free. She takes her gun and knocks the person's head before screaming her lungs out as she saw white, pearly fangs appearing in front of her.