Episode Five: Il Respiro di Lily

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

10th June 2018, The Eye of London [13:12]

The Ko triplets and Tae-hyung run to the crime scene as fast as they can and walk around to collect clues about Doctor Jung's death. Tae-hyung looks at Doctor Jung's lifeless body and said, "She committed suicide."

"Might be. We know that she jumped from the highest capsule right over there when it stopped," Hyun-kyung replied as she points at the highest capsule. Young-min and Kwang-min are escorting the people out from their capsules and tape around the area for investigation. Tae-hyung stands and said, "I don't know where that man died."

"I found the body!" Kwang-min shouted and Hyun-kyung walks to him. She squats and examines the body before Kwang-min said, "There are trails of blood at the frame of the Ferris wheel and a bit on the capsule."

"They must had argued and eventually one of them kill the other. The killer either got dragged by the victim, committed suicide or accidently slipped from the capsule," Hyun-kyung replied. She stands and asks, "Do you find anything?"

"There are no weapons on their bodies. Young-min is checking the capsule and the CCTV footage." Hyun-kyung hums and saw a metal necklace on D.O.T's neck. She snatches the necklace and looks at it carefully before Kwang-min said, "I never know he wears necklace."

"This is not an ordinary necklace," Hyun-kyung said as she examines the necklace thoroughly. She saw Chinese writing and raises an eyebrow before saying, "莉莉的呼 (Lìlì de hūxī)."

"What does that mean?" Hyun-kyung gives it to Kwang-min and replied, "They're a part of Il Respiro di Lily. The writing's in simplified Chinese."

"I thought it was traditional Chinese." Hyun-kyung takes out a notepad and writes something. She gives the paper to Kwang-min and replied, "You can see the difference between simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese."

"No I can't." Hyun-kyung groans and replied, "This one is a bit hard so you can't quite see it."

"Guys," Young-min said as he approaches them. He stops walking and said as he shows a silver bracelet, "I found this."

Hyun-kyung takes it before looking at it. Kwang-min said, "They were the members of Lily's Breath."

Hyun-kyung gives back the bracelet and said, "It is an international organization."

"I found something!" Tae-hyung shouted as he runs to them. He stops running and pants before giving Hyun-kyung a piece of paper. Hyun-kyung reads it and it is filled with numbers. She gives it to Kwang-min and said, "Find out what is that number."

Hyun-kyung's phone rings and she answers the call. She walks away and Kwang-min walks to sit on a bench to find out the number. Young-min looks at Tae-hyung and said, "Great work. The ambulance will arrive soon to conduct post mortem on them."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Young-min replies, "In five minutes, we'll go back to Buckingham Palace. You just have to wait."

Young-min leaves and Tae-hyung groans before sitting on a bench. He looks at Kwang-min who is engrossed with his tablet and asks, "When do we go back to Korea?"

"The day after tomorrow," Kwang-min replied. He continued, "Besides, the police here in UK takes over the case even though we want to handle it ourselves."

"Really? They don't even know about the il respiro di Lily at all," Tae-hyung stated. Kwang-min nods and replied, "They want us to send all the info we got and they will handle the case."

"Does Hyun-kyung know about this?" Kwang-min let out a deep sigh and replied, "Maybe."

"Why can't they let us handle it? It's your case. It's Sherlock's case. It's Young-min's case and also my case!" Kwang-min shakes his head and replied, "They don't believe in us, especially Sherlock."

Hyun-kyung walks to them and sits in between them. She groans and said, "They just take over the case. Let them be. Whatever you do, don't give any information about Lily's Breath if you want to stay alive."

"You're finding for death," Kwang-min stated. Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and receives another call. She takes her phone out and answers the call. She has the expressionless expression and said, "I will not give any information about Lily's Breath if you won't let us be in charge of this."

Hyun-kyung listens to the explanation and replied, "I don't care. We know a lot more about that and you won't allow us to solve this is nonsense! I'm not fabricating the case."

Hyun-kyung is pissed and she said, "Conduct the investigation by yourself. Find all the clues all over again. Don't ever think to ask anyone from the Korean police departments about this case."

Hyun-kyung ends the call and Kwang-min asks, "So what now?"

"I'll investigate this all by myself. All of you are not allowed to interfere." Tae-hyung's eyes widened and Hyun-kyung looks at him. She said, "You better focus on your work than going here and there."

 

10th June 2018, Abandoned Warehouse, somewhere in United Kingdom [21:01]

"They're dead?!" A male voice who sits on a white office chair exclaimed in shock as he turns his chair around. His identity is unknown because he always wears a mask. Different masks every day and no one in the organisation knows about his real identity, except for the lady in front of him. A 36-year-old female who wears everything black nods and looks down. The masked man slams his hands on the table and stands almost immediately. The female flinches and the man asks, "Who found them? Who killed them?"

"T-they committed suicide," the female replied. The male let out a huff and sits back on his chair. The female said, "The other members at UK said that Little Miss Sherlock found them when they wanted to force the Queen to let go of her throne."

"That lab rat again? She arrested Doctor Oh and now she found out that they killed themselves." The female asks, "What are we supposed to do?"

The male turns his chair around and replies, "She started the game. It is time to make her end the game."

"But I received another report." The male asks, "What is it?"

"The UK police department takes over the case this time." The male claps and laughs before saying, "That will be even more easier."

 

10th June 2018, Westfield Stratford City [18:43]

"I can't believe they take over our case," Young-min said in a frustrated tone. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and replied, "Let them be. They'll never find any trace about it."

"What do you mean about it?" They walk inside the elevator and the elevator closes. Hyun-kyung texts Young-min and sends it to him. Young-min turns on his phone and reads the message in his head.

Sherlock: I will investigate it first.

Young-min: But how? If you interfere the investigation, you'll get arrested.

Sherlock: I have my ways to get clues about it.

Young-min: By the way, they keep asking me to give the evidences of the investigation.

Sherlock: Don't give it to them. If they want, just give the most general evidence. Let them find it themselves.

Young-min: What if they hire a hacker to hack my account?

Sherlock: Send all the data you and Kwang-min had to me. Ask Bangtan to send their evidences to me. I know how to store the evidence. After that, you delete all the information in your phone.

Young-min: Noted. I'll ask them to send the full details to you now.

The elevator door is open and the twins walk out from the elevator. They look around and walk normally to avoid anyone from being suspicious of them. Well, they did not realise people following them from behind. Hyun-kyung realises that they are following them when they keep hushing and basically follow every single step taken by them.

"So these cases are actually related to that one symbol?" Young-min asked as he walks with Hyun-kyung around the shopping mall. Hyun-kyung nods and Young-min's phone rings. He answers the call and Hyun-kyung looks around to find something. Young-min follows her and Hyun-kyung stops to look at a bracelet in a gold shop. She smiles brightly and said, "This is so pretty."

Young-min stops and looks at the bracelet and ends the call. He looks at her and asks, "You want one?"

"I want to buy three." Young-min sits on a stool and asks, "How about Tae-hyung?"

Hyun-kyung sits on another stool and replied, "No."

Young-min let out a chuckle and replied, "I don't know why you hate Tae-hyung so much."

Hyun-kyung looks at the other bracelets and the saleswoman arrives with the bracelets. Young-min takes out his card to pay for it and Hyun-kyung puts it on her wrist. She looks at it and Young-min takes the bracelet boxes before putting them inside his backpack after the saleswoman comes back with his card. Hyun-kyung stands and walks out from the shop with Young-min before holding hands with her brother. Young-min brings his sister close to him as they walk around to release their boredom.

They stop at a coffee shop and sit before ordering drinks and some pastry. Hyun-kyung looks at her left and looks at Young-min. She saw a few people spying on them since they were at the gold shop. She looks at Young-min and pinches his cheeks before saying, "You're getting skinnier."

"Really?" Young-min asked. Hyun-kyung nods and the pastries arrive with the coffee. She takes her fork and takes a small piece of cake before giving it to Young-min. She said, "Eat more. I don't want you to be that skinny."

Young-min cracks a smile and eats the cake. Hyun-kyung smiles and her smile changes into an icy glare as she looks at the people who spied them. Young-min takes the fork and said after hitting her right thigh for fun, "Thank you."

Hyun-kyung looks at him with a glare and eventually nods before patting his head. Young-min eats the cake and Hyun-kyung drinks her coffee while watching the people. They made eye contact and Hyun-kyung's lips form a smirk. She puts the cup on the table before taking out a white smartphone. She turns on the phone and touches a red button. The timer starts ticking and in five minutes' time, something might happen.

Young-min looks at her and Hyun-kyung turns off the phone. He asks, "Are you going to eat?"

Hyun-kyung nods and Young-min feeds her a small slice of cake. She eats the cake and they talk about random things. Hyun-kyung keeps glancing at the people every two minutes at when ten seconds is left, she stands and drags Young-min out from the coffee shop. The people stand to chase them and the time goes zero, the doors of the cafe closes immediately. Young-min's eyes widened and Hyun-kyung smiles before giving a small wave to the chasers. They walk away and Young-min asked, "You did that right?"

"It was great," Hyun-kyung replied. Young-min fake laughs and replied, "If you get caught, not my problem."

"Why would I get caught? It's their fault for spying on us," Hyun-kyung said as she put her hands inside the pockets of her jacket. Young-min asks, "But why?"

"They want to get the info about Lily's breath."

 

19th June 2018, Seoul National University Hospital [12:00]

"Finally lunch time," Tae-hyung said to himself as he keeps his documents inside the drawer. He takes off his doctor's coat and stands up. He walks to the door and something pops up in his head. He walks to his table and takes his phone before saying, "Lunch time."

Tae-hyung walks out from his office and jumps when Kwang-min appears out of nowhere. He gasps in shock and said, "You literally made me shocked!"

Kwang-min laughs a bit and asks, "Do you want me to give you a ride?"

Tae-hyung quickly hugs himself and shouts, "Yah! I am straight!"

Kwang-min raises an eyebrow and asks, "What are you talking about?"

Tae-hyung blinks a few times and Kwang-min said, "I'm just asking if you want me to bring you out for lunch with my girlfriend."

Tae-hyung laughs awkwardly and replied, "Ah okay."

The two of them leave the hospital and get inside late Min-joon's car which is now Tae-hyung's car. Tae-hyung starts the engine and asks, "Where is it?"

"At my house." Tae-hyung nods and drives to the Ko triplets' house. Kwang-min looks in front and asks, "When are you getting married?"

"No I'm not getting married." Kwang-min hums and asks, "So Doctor Jung was your fiancèe?"

"Yes." Kwang-min said, "But Seokjin said that she is your girlfriend."

"He didn't see the ring." Kwang-min asks, "Why don't you try to date my sister?"

"She's so charismatic I don't think that I am in her league," Tae-hyung replied. He continues, "Plus she is not my ideal woman."

"Really?" Kwang-min asked in a teasing tone. Tae-hyung nods and said, "She is not in my standards."

"In which aspect that she failed to get into your league?" Tae-hyung sighs heavily and replied, "Her cockiness."

"It's normal for her to act like that." Tae-hyung said, "Basically, the three of you are cocky at times."

Kwang-min smirks and replied, "I'll take that as a compliment."

 

19th June 2018, House of 81, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu [12:43]

Hyun-kyung and Young-min are playing video games at the living room. The food is everywhere and the whole place is a mess. Well, they don't have anything to do and there is no case at all. Hyun-kyung cheers loudly as she wins the match before doing her victory dance. Young-min groans and run his fingers to his hair before messing it up. He looks at his sister and said, "You won again."

Hyun-kyung sits in between Young-min's legs and said, "I'm a champion."

"Shut up," Young-min replied. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Young-min cuddles his elder sister before the door opens. Kwang-min walks in and whines, "You like Young-min more than me."

Hyun-kyung looks at him and makes an adorable pout face before motioning him to come. Kwang-min runs and Hyun-kyung hugs him before planting a kiss on his forehead. She ruffles Kwang-min's soft hair and said, "I love my adorable baby brothers equally."

Kwang-min gives a toothy grin and Tae-hyung asks, "Where is your girlfriend?"

Kwang-min stands properly and replied, "She should be here in five minutes."

Hyun-kyung stands and said, "You boys don't ever think to come up. I'm doing my business."

"Okay," the boys replied. Kwang-min adds on, "Later we will hear 'oh my god I am so freaking close' in half an hour."

"Shut up. I'm not dirty minded like you, Kwang-min," Hyun-kyung replied. She walks upstairs and heads to her room immediately before closing the door. She sits on a chair and turns on the laptop to access the data. She copies all the information and prints it as fast as possible. She deletes the data from her laptop and hacks into Young-min and Kwang-min's tablets, phones and laptops/computers to get the information about Lily's Breath before printing. She deletes all data in every device after successfully deleting it and- "WTF Ko Hyun-kyung!"

Hyun-kyung turns off her laptop and stands. She wants to laugh but she senses something. She feels like someone is watching her. She turns around and walks to the window before opening the window. She looks outside and suddenly, a young male pops up out of nowhere and Hyun-kyung jumps in shock. She screams and falls to the ground. She winces in pain and the male laughs at her before swinging his body left and right. Hyun-kyung stands properly and realises that the male is sitting upside down. She said, "You still can stand and sit upside down without getting dizzy easily."

"I know," the male replied. He looks around the room with his eyes and asks, "Why aren't you investigating the case? The UK police officers took over it."

"They wanted to take over it. They literally forced us to give the information to them, Byeongkwan." The male named Byeongkwan, raises an eyebrow and asks, "Why would they do that? Plus, you literally could guess every clue and the case could be concluded in two weeks."

Hyun-kyung sits on a window couch and replied, "Let them settle it. Besides, I am still going to investigate about it."

Byeongkwan hums and asks, "Do you need my assistance? It's been like six years since I last work with you."

" no." Byeongkwan roll his eyes in annoyance and said after giving a black card, "Whatever. I'm still giving you my card and by the way, you are not allowed to investigate any cases for the time being."

Hyun-kyung looks at Byeongkwan and said, "You're kidding me."

Byeongkwan nods and replied, "It's true."

"But why?" Beongkwan replies, "They seem to found a way that you actually investigate this case illegally."

"What the hell?!" Hyun-kyung exclaimed and stands. She walks around and Byeongkwan jumps inside the room. Hyun-kyung stop her tracks and- "So what can you do now?"

Hyun-kyung turns around and replied, "I'll do this alone. You don't have to meddle in my business."

"Are you trying to get into trouble? You want to get arrested?" Hyun-kyung cross her arms and replied, "I know how to handle myself."

Byeongkwan groans and replied, "Okay."

Hyun-kyung walks to the window and closes before locking it. She closes the curtains and turns on the lights before heading to her table. She takes a white telephone and calls someone. She said as the person answers the call, "Kwang-hee. We need to meet you ASAP."

"Noted. Meet me at the warehouse near Namsan tower." Hyun-kyung ends the call and Byeongkwan sits on a chair. Hyun-kyung said, "Gather all information quickly."

"I thought you said you will do this alone." Hyun-kyung walks to her wardrobe and replied, "I changed my mind. Do it quick."

"Thanks ," Byeongkwan replied and turns on his tablet before searching the information about Lily's breath. Hyun-kyung changes her clothes from her usual comfort clothes into a white buttoned up shirt, black trousers, a waistcoat and an ankle-length tailcoat. She messes up her hair and- "We're going to steal information?"

"Yes," Hyun-kyung replied as she puts on a pair black leather glovettes and red eye contacts before finding her shoes. Byeongkwan turns off his tablet and looks at Hyun-kyung who is busy changing. He said, "You literally changed in front of me."

Hyun-kyung puts on black socks and carries a pair black wrinkle pickers before looking at him. She rolls her eyes and replied, "You saw it lots of times. I got used to you changing in front of me."

"Shut up." Hyun-kyung puts on a black and white magpie domino mask and said, "Let's go."

"You don't even tell me to change," Byeongkwan replied, rolling his eyes. Hyun-kyung sits on the bed and replied, "Quickly change."

Byeongkwan immediately stands and takes off his black t-shirt. Hyun-kyung lays on her bed and kick her legs as she waits for Byeongkwan to get ready. His left eye is covered with a red eye patch; his right pupil is dark blue. He wears a red jumpsuit and a black belt with golden rings on the belt. He wears a pair of dark blue gloves and puts his gun inside his pocket. Hyun-kyung looks at him and stands before Byeongkwan said, "Let's go."

Hyun-kyung walks and opens the door before walking downstairs. Byeongkwan follows her downstairs and quickly put on their shoes. Young-min walks to the living room and said, "I never know you are this slick."

Hyun-kyung stands and turns before walking towards Young-min. She takes out a blade and aims it on his neck before replying, "If they come here and ask where the did I went missing, say to them I am at everywhere."

"What the ?! What did you do this time?" Hyun-kyung keeps the blade in her pocket and runs out from the house with Byeongkwan. They quickly get inside a black Audi and Hyun-kyung drives the car as fast as possible to the warehouse. Young-min, on the other hand, stands there confused as hell. He sighs heavily and said, "I hope she will be safe."

 

19th June 2018, Seoul National University Hospital [16:43]

On the other hand, Tae-hyung is sitting in his office, checking the files thoroughly. He flips through the pages and the door is open wide. He looks up and saw a beautiful, y young woman with blonde hair and she wears casual, walks inside the room. Wait... that woman is the same woman that met with the masked man. Who is she? Why is she meeting Tae-hyung? She closes the door and Tae-hyung asks, "Found the evidence?"

"Yes," the woman replied. Evidence?! What is this? What are talking about? Tae-hyung stands and keeps the file before asking, "Do you know where are they?"

"Ko twins are at House of 81. Sherlock's on her way to Namsan tower." Tae-hyung nods and approaches her before pulling her close to him. The woman looks at Tae-hyung and Tae-hyung leans to her left ear before whispering, "Tue-les."

The woman hums and they look at each other, eye to eye. The woman then whispers, "C'est notè."

They break the hug and the woman leaves the office. Tae-hyung sits on a chair and said to himself, "Let the game begin."

 

19th June 2018, Abandoned Warehouse, near Namsan Tower [18:20]

Two figures could be seen wandering inside the warehouse. Sounds of shoes clicking on the ground could be heard. A small click is heard and a light could be seen. Hyun-kyung looks around and- "Finally you're here."

The lights are turn on and Hyun-kyung saw Kwang-hee, exactly in the picture. Byeongkwan said, "I thought you're ditching us here."

"No way." They walk to the centre of the warehouse and shake hands before Hyun-kyung asks, "Do you know about Il Respiro di Lily?"

"Yes. They contacted me last week." Hyun-kyung nods and asks, "What do they want now?"

"Before you reveal what is that, I need to check it beforehand as well," Kwang-min said as he walks to them. Hyun-kyung takes her mask off and said, "Right on time, Kwang-min."

Kwang-min stops walking and extends his hand. He said, "Give me the info."

Kwang-hee gives them a sketch of a new architecture he created. Hyun-kyung looks at the drawing carefully and gives it to Kwang-min before looking at Kwang-min. She said, "So you deal with the il respiro di lily."

"I don't want to contact them in the first place. They threatened me so they can get all these ideas." Hyun-kyung thinks for a moment and asks, "Do you perhaps know more about them?"

"I do know a lot about them. Why?" Hyun-kyung replied, "Give us the information and keep your mouth shut when the police ask you about it. If they ask where am I, say that I am nowhere to be found."

"I rather die than giving the information to them," Kwang-hee said. Hyun-kyung smirks in satisfaction and puts on her mask. She said, "Thank you for the cooperation, Kwang-hee."

Hyun-kyung snatches the sketch from Kwang-min and said in a determined tone, "I'll take over from here. You don't have to interfere."

Hyun-kyung looks at Byeongkwan and said, "You can stop helping me. I'll take over the rest."

"B-" Hyun-kyung takes out her phone and checks a notification. She turns on the news portal and groans before saying, "Because what happened at UK, I am a fugitive for the time being."

Hyun-kyung leaves the warehouse and Byeongkwan looks at the two males. He said in a hush tone, "I'll keep an eye on her."

"Thank you, Byeongkwan."

 

19th June 2018, Corona Bar, Gangnam-gu [21:55]

Kwang-hee and Tae-hyung are drinking at a bar with Seokjin and Yoongi. Tae-hyung looks at all of them and asks, "Do you know how to win Hyun-kyung's heart?"

"You're engaged. Don't ever dream about flirting with her because she will kick your if you do so," Seokjin replied as he drinks another shot. Tae-hyung sighs heavily and replied, "I am only asking. I don't even want to flirt her. She's not my type."

"But why I remembered you covered your trousers when you saw her wearing one of the dresses?" Tae-hyung's cheeks flushed red and replied, "N-no I don't! I am not like that okay?"

"Whatever." Seokjin looks around and said, "Sherlock's a wanted criminal out of nowhere."

They spit their drinks and exclaims at the same time, "What?!"

"I know right? I wonder what happened." Kwang-hee knows why but not in full detail. Tae-hyung suddenly answers, "The havoc she caused at UK."

They look at Tae-hyung and Tae-hyung said, "She wanted to solve the case that is taken over by UK police which is the case we are investigating."

"Il respiro di lily?" Tae-hyung nods and his phone rings. He stands and excuses himself. The trio drink their beverages and talk about random stuff. Where is Tae-hyung going?

Then, the same man with a different mask walks outside of the bar a few minutes later. His clothing looks oddly similar to Tae-hyung's clothes. He answers the call and said, "Great work. We can catch Sherlock and put her in jail." 

The man walks to a black motorcycle and starts the engine. He said, "We will start the real game now. Kill Kwang-hee first."

On the other hand, Kwang-hee calls the same woman that Tae-hyung and the masked men met to sit next to him. The woman sits and Seokjin asks, "Where's Tae-hyung?"

"He's taking his time a bit too long," Yoongi replied. Kwang-hee laughs with the woman and drinks a new glass of blue drink. Seokjin and Yoongi keep drinking and drinking until they pass out. Kwang-hee laughs at them being weak as he continues drinking. The woman watches him and leans close to his right ear. Kwang-hee looks at her and the woman said, "Goodbye, Kwang-hee."

The woman aggressively chokes Kwang-hee and Kwang-hee screams but his screams couldn't be heard by anyone thanks to the blasting music. The woman chokes him and Kwang-hee tries to escape. The woman let go of his neck and stands before saying, "You're dying anyway. Choking you only fasten up your death and the effect of that drug."

The next day, police officers are everywhere at the bar. Yoongi and Seokjin are shocked by Kwang-hee's death. It's so sudden and Tae-hyung is there, shocked by the scene. A female figure who wears everything black walks inside the crime scene and the police are trying to stop her. The figure stops and shows her card before- "Who are you?"

The figure turns around and replied, "Devil's Eye."

The figure starts fighting with the police and quickly runs inside the bar. The police chase her and the figure quickly takes a clue before escaping to the back. She quickly stops as she realises that there is a river down ahead. The polices arrives and the figure jumps into the water, succeeding vanishing herself from the cops' eyes. One of the police officers mutters out curse words before going back inside.

 

20th June 2018, 127A, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu [09:18]

Hyun-kyung is drinking honey lemon tea at the living room. She looks at the evidences and let out a heavy sigh. Aunt Choi walks to the living room and asks, "Why did you became a fugitive?"

"I wanted to solve a case and the UK police took over it," Hyun-kyung replied. Aunt Choi sits on the couch and said, "You should be careful. People out there are ready to do lots of things to you."

Hyun-kyung takes her cup and drinks her tea before letting out another sigh. She stands and said, "I'll get more information to catch the thief. Don't tell the police that I am here. I'm on the run for a while."

"Okay." Hyun-kyung walks to her room and closes the door. She quickly packs her things inside her bag and changes her outfit immediately. She walks and opens the window before she hears the door being open downstairs. She jumps off from the window and rolls on the grass. She quickly stands and sprints off to go somewhere.

The police, on the other hand, barges inside her room and they make their search around the room. Aunt Choi walks and asks them to stop. The police push Aunt Choi to the ground and leave the house. Aunt Choi slowly stands up and said, "I need to tell them."

 

20th June 2018, around Seoul [12:32]

Hyun-kyung sprints as fast as she could and quickly hides in between two buildings. She opens her mask and sighs in relief before asking herself, "How am I supposed to find the evidences and catch the thief?"

"Catch the thief?" Hyun-kyung's eyes widened as she recognises that voice. She looks on her left and her shocked expression turn into a cold, icy glare. She approaches a figure and the figure quickly grab her wrists and pushes her onto a wall. Hyun-kyung kicks the figure and the figure uses his left hand to stab her stomach. Hyun-kyung groans in pain and- "I want you dead, Sherlock but I want to play a game with you. I will kill everyone you love and eventually kill you."

"Who are you?" The figure let go of Hyun-kyung and replied, "If you know who am I, it won't be fun. Just call me Death Matrix."

The figure claps and black mist appears out of nowhere. Hyun-kyung coughs and close her eyes before moving her hands around. The mist slowly goes away and Hyun-kyung looks in front. The figure went missing! Hyun-kyung curses under her breath and puts on the mask. She runs between buildings and climbs up to prevent getting spotted by the authorities.

Hyun-kyung jumps back to solid ground and looks around before running around Seoul. She saw the female figure and follows her secretly by going above buildings. She jumps from a high building and lands on solid ground without getting hurt, thanks to her skills. The figure runs in between two brick buildings and Hyun-kyung follows her. As she follows the figure, she discovers something fascinating. Well, quite creepy to be honest.

"Have you got the information?" A male voice asked. Hyun-kyung hides behind huge boxes and it is the same voice who threatened her. She peeks and saw the man who claimed as Death Matrix and the figure talking in front of a shed. Hyun-kyung stays silent and listen to the conversation.

"Who is our next target?" The figure asked. It is a female for goodness sake Hyun-kyung! Hyun-kyung mentally slaps herself and- "Kwang-hee's dead. Now Sherlock's running away. Our next target is..."

Death Matrix leans close to the lady's ear and whispers something. Hyun-kyung couldn't hear it and suddenly, footsteps could be heard. She quickly takes her leave and lots of gunshots are fired. She dodges all shots and slides under a truck before getting up. She runs in public as Death Matrix's people are chasing her from behind.

"Sherlock!" Hyun-kyung looks up and saw Byeongkwan jumping from above. He catches her and pulls her off the ground. Hyun-kyung screams and the string on Byeongkwan's waist is pulled up to the helicopter. They get inside the helicopter and the pilot flies the helicopter away. Hyun-kyung sighs in relief and Byeongkwan said, "You just put yourself in danger."

Hyun-kyung takes her mask off and said, "I think I found who is the boss of Il Respiro di Lily."

"Really?" Hyun-kyung replied, "By the looks of it, it might be the boss. They plan to target another person."

"Who?" Hyun-kyung's phone rings and she takes it out from her pocket. She answers the call and asks on a monotonous tone, "What?"

"Are you coming to my office?" Tae-hyung asked. Hyun-kyung replied, "Not interested."

"I can give you a free sample of my newest medicine." Hyun-kyung replied, "No thanks."

"Do you want to have a drink?"

 

20th June 2018, Cyber Cafe, Seventh Avenue [19:44]

Tae-hyung and Hyun-kyung are drinking soda and eating pizza at the rented room. Hyun-kyung groans in annoyance and Tae-hyung asks, "What's troubling you?"

Hyun-kyung looks at him and replied, "I am so stressful running here and there."

Tae-hyung nods and asks, "How was it going?"

"Not so good." Hyun-kyung drinks her glass of soda and asks, "Can I ask you something?"

Tae-hyung looks at her and nods. He asks, "What is it?"

"Do you perhaps have a twin? Or maybe you met your doppelganger?" Tae-hyung shakes his head and asks, "Why? The suspect looks like me?"

Hyun-kyung shakes her head and replied, "I couldn't confirm it yet."

"Ah really? I thought the masked man looks like me." Hyun-kyung's eyes looks at Tae-hyung's and she is curious on how he knows what she is talking about. She asks, "How did you know about the masked man?"

"Guessing," Tae-hyung replied. Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and nods. Tae-hyung stands and said, "I'll get going. I've booked this room for you to stay."

"Whatever. Quickly go." Tae-hyung leaves the room and closes the door. He walks out from the cyber cafe and said, "Now I just have to tell the police."

 

20th June 2018, House of 81, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu [21:00]

Kwang-min and Young-min are doing their paper work in the study room. Kwang-min asks, "How could Kwang-hee died?"

"I don't know. It's quite suspicious," Young-min replied. He looks at Kwang-min and said, "You're a prosecutor right? Are you going to be in charge of Sherlock's case?"

"I don't want to put her in jail," Kwang-min replied. Young-min stands and said, "Call her. She can help defend Sherlock."

Kwang-min closes his files and replied, "Okay. I rather lose my job than losing Sherlock."

Young-min walks to a window and said, "Now she is being like the old days."

"We're the same age but she's the most matured person in life." Young-min roll his eyes and replied, "She's the eldest triplet among us."

Kwang-min dials his girlfriend's number and said as the call is answered, "Jennie, can we meet up? It's urgent."

"Okay. But what is so urgent about it?" Jennie asked. Kwang-min replied, "It's about Sherlock."

"I'll see you at your home." Kwang-min hums and ends the call. Young-min answers a call and listens to the conversation. He talks and Kwang-min leaves the study room. Young-min nods and ends the call before muttering under his breath, "Tae-hyung's our main suspect. Is it possible that Tae-hyung actually lied to us? He doesn't look like the type of person to lie."

"Don't judge the book by its cover." Young-min freezes on his spot and turns around. Tae-hyung leans against the wall and he is fidgeting a pistol. Young-min backs away and Tae-hyung closes the door before locking it. He said, "I am not Kim Tae-hyung. I look like him but I am not him. I am Kim Tae-hyun."

"What the do you want... Tae-hyun?" Tae-hyun walks closer to Young-min and Young-min's hits the frame of the open window. Tae-hyun stops his tracks and said, "Your sister investigated about il respiro di Lily."

"The UK police took over it." Tae-hyun laughs and nods before saying, "That will only make my work easier."

"Why are you appearing now?" Tae-hyun pulls the trigger and Young-min quickly dodges to escape. Tae-hyun chases him and Young-min runs to the window. He jumps out and Tae-hyun let out a gunshot. Young-min falls to the ground and the bullet pierces his left forearm. He winces in pain and Tae-hyun jumps out from the window. Young-min gets up and Tae-hyun fights with him violently. Young-min tries to escape but Tae-hyun pins him down before throwing punches at him. Young-min groans in pain and Tae-hyun said, "You'll die tod- Yah!"

A gunshot is heard and Tae-hyun moves away. Hyun-kyung approaches Tae-hyun and punches him before shouting, "You are a ing liar Tae-hyung!"

"Hyun-kyung! He's not Tae-hyung," Young-min replied. Hyun-kyung stops punching and gets up. She kicks Tae-hyun's back and asks, "Why do you want to kill my brother?"

Tae-hyun sits and stands properly and replied, "Like I said. The game is just beginning."

Hyun-kyung growls and Tae-hyun puts on his mask which is the same as Death Matrix before running away. Hyun-kyung lifts Young-min up and Young-min hugs her. He cries like a baby and Hyun-kyung said, "Your lives are in danger. I'll destroy Lily's Breath."

"Hyun-kyung," Young-min cried and Hyun-kyung breaks the hug. She said, "Let's get you treated."

"You have nowhere to go, Sherlock." Hyun-kyung turns around and takes her mask off before saying, "You want to arrest me?"

"You created quite a scene at UK." Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and said, "They stalked me. You think I'm going to let them follow me anywhere? Plus, you don't allow me and my team to investigate the case."

"What the do you want actually?" The man asked. Hyun-kyung takes out a red file and said, "Give us the authority to find the main suspect. If not, I will spread everything about your illegal activities to the public. Everything's recorded here."

The police look at each other and sigh in defeat. The leader said, "Fine."

Hyun-kyung gives them the file and said, "Put me out from the wanted list."

"Done." Hyun-kyung said, "Thank you. Now, leave."

The police officers leave and Hyun-kyung brings Young-min inside the house. She puts him on a couch and takes out a first aid box to treat him. Kwang-min walks to them and said, "I heard a bang."

"Short story. We got to investigate the case." Kwang-min smiles cutely and replied, "Awesome!"

"What should I do?" Jennie, Kwang-min's girlfriend, asked as she walks to them. Hyun-kyung replied, "We will hunt Kim Tae-hyun."

"Tae-hyun?" Tae-hyung walks in and- "He looks like Doctor Kim but it's not him."

"What are you guys talking about?" Young-min replied, "You know what are we talking about."

"I went to my grandmother's house after we arrived here for a while." Hyun-kyung hums and Young-min asked, "So the Tae-hyung who was with us the whole time is him?"

"More less. We need to track his whereabouts." Tae-hyung asks, "There's actually a doppelganger?"

"That guy acts like you but violent and more... smarter than you." Tae-hyung exclaims, "Hey!"

Hyun-kyung takes out a sachet of blue powder and said, "He wanted to give me drugs and rented a room at the cyber cafe. He impersonated you."

"You knew about it?" Hyun-kyung nods and finishes wrapping a bandage. She said, "Remember when we arrived at the airport?"

"Yes. Why?"

 

12th June 2018, Incheon International Airport [16:07]

All of them departed from the aeroplane and stamped their passports. They walked to the arrival hall and Tae-hyung called someone. Hyun-kyung stopped at Starbucks and dragged all of them inside to buy drinks. They lined up and Tae-hyung ended the call. He said, "I got to go. My grandmother's sick."

"Okay. See you," Young-min replied. Tae-hyung quickly left Starbucks and Hyun-kyung stood in front of the line and ordered the drinks. Tae-hyun who dressed exactly like Tae-hyung, approached them and hugged Hyun-kyung from behind. Hyun-kyung pushed him away and looked behind. Tae-hyun fell to the ground and winced in pain. Hyun-kyung said, "I thought you're seeing your grandmother."

Tae-hyun stood up and replied, "Ah no! They say that she wanted to ask about my training."

"Training?" Kwang-min asked. Tae-hyun nodded and replied, "I'm training at the university."

"Okay..." Hyun-kyung observed Tae-hyun and spotted the differences. His eyes are smaller than Tae-hyung's. His nose is a bit crooked. He has short lashes and doesn't have a ring on his right ring finger. She saw a weird tattoo on his right wrist.

"Is that all?" Hyun-kyung looked in front and nodded. She paid for the drinks and waited for the drinks at the side. Young-min put his left arm around Tae-hyun's shoulders and said, "Let's talk about your work."

"There's nothing interesting about it," Tae-hyun replied. Kwang-min wanted him to talk but Hyun-kyung stood up and said, "Our drinks are ready. Let's go."

 

20th June 2018, House of 81, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu [22:11]

"You knew he was fake?" Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "I checked his browser and it is different than Tae-hyung's one."

"So, what could we do?" Hyun-kyung looks at rhem and replied, "We need a plan."

"What plan?" Hyun-kyung stands and replied, "It goes like this."

All of them come closer and discuss about the plan. They look at each other and agree before- "You need to do it the Phantom Thieves way."

"Byeongkwan!" They all exclaimed and Byeongkwan smiles as he swings his pistol. He walks to them and said, "We'll hunt that and get him into jail."

"But first, you need to be like a Phantom." Young-min said, "So this is what you did when you first became a detective."

Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "I'm still active in it."

Tae-hyung stands and said, "I'll stay with Young-min. You guys go."

"We'll use you two as baits. Then we'll catch him," Jennie replied. Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "Let's go."

All of them walk out from the house and get inside Byeongkwan's sports car. Byeongkwan turns on the engine and said, "He starts the game, he will end it."