Episode Twelve: Twin War Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

Hyun-kyung, Eunwoo and Tae-hyung look around the old church that could collapse in any minute. Tae-hyung said, "This looks awful."

"World War II is even worse than this. I'm not surprised if World War III become even worse," Hyun-kyung replied as she walks to the altar. Eunwoo walks to the pulpit and asks, "How could they argue and cause this much damage in here?"

"Revenge, hatred. Those two can make someone go crazy," Hyun-kyung replied as she takes out a camera before snapping photos of the crime scene. Eunwoo asks, "By the way, are you a Christian?"

"Why do you want to know?" Hyun-kyung asked. Tae-hyung looks at them and Hyun-kyung replied as shr shows her metal cross, "I carried this all the time."


"She started it!" Anna said as she glares at Mel. Mel sends her a cold, icy stare. Xander let out a sigh and said, "I don't care who started it. You two make South Korea in huge trouble."

"So what are you two going to do? You set us in danger, man," Byeongkwan said as he looks at the twins. Anna and Mel look away from each other and Hyun-kyung replied, "Hang them. Stubborn heads."


Hyun-kyung puts the glass of water on the table and sits on the sofa. She looks at Elizabeth and asks, "What brings you here on my day-off?"

"Who is that kid?" Hyun-kyung looks at Chae-yeon and stands. She walks to her and picks her up before replying, "She's my daughter."

"You're married?" Hyun-kyung shakes her head and walks to Elizabeth. She gives Chae-yeon to her and said, "I will go get the papers first."

Hyun-kyung walks to get the paper and Chae-yeon is sleeping. Elizabeth looks around and takes out a white powder before mixing it inside the water. She takes the cup and- "You're not going to murder Hyun-kyung's child."