Episode One: Connection Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

"Give me the details," Hyun-kyung said as she walks to a black car. Yoongi adjusts his black tie and replied, "The victim's name is Kang Min-joon. Aged 27 and lived at Busan, South Korea. He worked as a doctor at Seoul National University Hospital located at 101, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul. The crime occurred between 5 to 5.15 am, near the hospital lobby."

"Um... miss." Hyun-kyung turns around and asked, "What?"

"Can I... follow you?" Tae-hyung asked. Hyun-kyung approaches him and their faces are so close, their breaths tingling one another. Hyun-kyung examines Taehyung and asked, "You want to follow me because you want to know the truth or is it because you're curious?"

Tae-hyung blink a few times and Hyun-kyung leans to his ear before whispering, "Curiosity kills the cat."

Tae-hyung replied, "I want to know what happened to Doctor Kang."


"Is he the main suspect then?" Tae-hyung asked as he walks inside Hyun-kyung's rented room, holding a tray of Korean traditional food. Hyun-kyung is busy searching on the Internet and Tae-hyung puts the tray on a table. He said, "I made dinner for you."

"Make me tea," Hyun-kyung said as her eyes are glued to the computer screen that shows a video of a medical product. Tae-hyung looks at her and asked, "W-what? How about the food?"

"You made that. You eat it," Hyun-kyung said as she searches more about the pill. Tae-hyung whines, "But this is tw- I don't care how many portions are there."

"But Hyu- It's Little Miss Sherlock, young man." Hyun-kyung turns her chair to look at Tae-hyung before throwing a scroll at him. Tae-hyung catches it and asked, "What is this?"

"Memorise it."


Hyun-kyung glances around as she walks with Tae-hyung and Yoongi around the hospital. She observes everything and saw a woman passing by. She stops her tracks and saw her name tag. She saw a white strand hanging out on her white coat and a bit stain of blood. Tae-hyung asked, "Why do you stop?"

Hyun-kyung looks at Tae-hyung and said, "During the crime scene occurred, there is a white strand of thread on Doctor Kang's hands."

Tae-hyung nods and Hyun-kyung said, "Plus, doctors don't wear white coats during operations."