reviews

YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE
 
wu maisie
spontaneity 
oh sehun : 
chosen 
Review : reviews will be kept short about adjustments I need rather than me gushing over how cute the couples are lmao. text teasers will be written for all accepted applicants bc they were fun to make lol. here are the past teasers if yall wanna check it out. if you have any specific text scenarios in mind, just lemme know!

accepted means nothing is wrong with your app.
pending means you have corrections to make or i'm currently reviewing your app.

App Count : 19
 
lee haryung
iheartswag 
seo youngho : accepted
Review : hi britz! thank you so much for re-applying but unfortunately, i don't want rich/famous people in the story so can you please adjust your application before i review it? pls review the cheatsheet again since i made adjustments. i'll get to your review as soon as you make that adjustment so your app is pending for now. one last thing, inna & youngho, is that u lmao. anyways, i'm excited to read your app so just lemme know when you're done fixing it up!

Update: Thanks for fixing the rich/famous aspect of your app! Most of the things look good to go but Haryung's personality sounds kind of flat for me. She's this girl who always puts her all into doing something bc she's not only hardworking and determined, but she's a perfectionist and can't stand losing. That seems to be the whole of Haryung from reading her personality. Do you mind adding other facets of her personality in there? like maybe she's not the brightest so that's why she's so hardworking and kind of gets herself in awks situations. or maybe she's an instigating smartalic who loves to pick fights knowing she'll come out on top. and ofc you can expand on her personality from there but pls do add more to her personality. for now, haryung is still pending, sorry!

UPDATE #2: Thanks for making all the neccessary changes! Haryung is officially accepted! 
 
zhao xieen
guguvixx 
han sanghyuk
accepted 
Review : hi dea! thank you so much for applying and showing interest for this fic of mine! i particularly enjoyed reading the interactions btween the couple and dea's random cantonese curses took me by surprise lmao. the dui lai came out of nowhere i had to reread it a few times to see if i was fooling myself haha. i just have a quick question. i can see why sanghyuk eventually falls for xieen, but idk or i can't see why xieen would develop feelings for sanghyuk? like what does he do for her besides constantly fighting with her and giving her cold shoulders? how did she end up liking someone so unapproachable/unaffectionate? is she a masochist lol? you can just explain this in the comments section. also do you have the chinese characters for xieen's name? this was mostly out of curiosity so it's ok if you don't have it. i didn't see anything wrong with your app otherwise so xieen is accepted! again, thx for applying!
 
han nakyung
loonatheworld 
lee hyunbin
accepted 
Review : hi bambi!! tysm for applying and showing interest in my applyfic! i enjoyed reading about nakyung and her relationship with hyunbin, it was v cute! since her baby is due in may 2020, that's most likely after the story starts so can you add their child into the relationship part as well? can you also elaborate on the languages. how/why is she fluent/basic. how basic are we talking? also what triggers hyunbin to curse? yes xing fei is from put your head on my shoulder lol, that's where i first found out about her. she was really cute with linyi. also, i don't mind s at all bc people should live their lives, it's none of my business lmao. so i don't mind at all that they have an since both characters are of legal age. anyways, i just need a few clarifications, but nakyung is pending for now. 

Updates: Nakyung is good to go now. Thanks for applying!
 
jung sera
undeniablepoint 
kim junmyun : 
accepted 
Review : pmed.

Updates: hi lex, thanks for the adjustments. sera is
accepted! tysm for applying!
 
Kwon hawon
sirius- : lee jieun : 
accepted 
Review : hi silvi! tysm for applying again even though i failed to deliver the first time lol. i still enjoyed reading about hawon and his relationship with jieun haha. i'm also glad you kept her as the wife although i'll miss joowon x jieun moments lol. hawon and jieun are still cute to read though. i remember enjoying writing about his closest pals so i'm kinda sad that they're not al playing together rn lol. i didn't see anything that needed adjustments about hawon or his relationship with jieun but as i've previously mentioned, i have little knowledge when it comes to how the whole sports player thing works lmao. i'll obv do my research but if anything, i will run to you with qs haha. hope that's ok lol. anyways, hawon is accepted! thx for applying again and sorry for the long wait!   
 
seo yoonjae
iisMoMo 
lee soojinaccepted
Review : hi momo! tysm for applying again as well, esp with new characters. an older male character too with inguk as fc?!!!!! i do apologize the first ymktb didn't really go anywhere but i'm glad to see that you enjoyed reading what i did update with lol. i'm sad it's not ahn soojin x minseok anymore though, and BYULIE?! the whole bear fam is gone omg. but anyways moving onto the review lol. yoonjae and soojin were fun to read. i like how yoonjae is such a level headed person tbh and acts as hyemi's handyman at eden hall lol. i just have some questions regarding soojin's pregnancy. how far along is she? since you said they decided to keep gender unknown, are you giving me the liberty to create their child lol? it's not a big problem but this is something i need addressed. feel free to answer it in the comments section. yoonjae is accepted though, thanks so much for applying again!
 
hwang minjae
MickeyC7914 
kim jonghyun
accepted 
Review : hey meg! thx for applying and your interest! i'll get to your review asap!! sorry for the delay of the review but here we go! i enjoyed reading about minjae's personality but just one question, i don't really see who she's vain so can u explain that in the personality section? im cracking up at the jonghyun x sehun relationship. the relationships part was a delight to read haha. their first meeting omfg uwu. also rip to minhyun walking in on them. rip. lmao. minjae and jonghyun were fun to read and i didn't see anything else that needed clarification besides minjae being vain. it's something small though so minjae is still accepted. tysm for applying meg!
 
yoo naeun
elle_amylia 
heo seungjae : 
accepted 
Review : hiya elle! tysm for applying and for your interest. review should be out asap! s.coups as l/i yay! i have some questions about her relationship section. i'm confused about jinho's role? he's naeun's ex and also seungjae's brother - in - law and childhood friend??? wouldn't that mean jinho is ether naeun's brother, one of her sib's husband, or seungjae's sis, seungyeon's, husband? can you elaborate on that? i'm also confused about ther love story. my impression was that they didn't marry out of love? seungjae felt naeun would be a good stepmom to chan. i'm not sure how/when/why naeun caught feelings for seungjae that she made the dinstinction that she wanted to be his wife. even in their epilogue section, seungjae randomly comes home with love notes? when/how/why did they grow feelings for each other. can you elaborate some more on seungjae's personality? how is he supportive/ reliable. if you say he has a good memory but sometimes mixes things up between naeun and his ex-wife, then say their passwords are all chan's bday bc that's all seungjae can remember, can you clarify that? so does seungjae only have good memory when it comes to certain things? he doesn't have that good of a memory of those he loves if he gets it mixed up between naeun and hs ex. unless it's only pertraining to chan. i also need further elaboration on how seungjae is stubborn and a perfectionist. you just say it causes fights between the couple but don't explain how he is those things. there's quite a few things i need clarifications on so naeun is pending for now. tysm for applying, just lemme know when you've updated your app and i'll move you over to accepted!

Updates : thanks for the adjustments, elle! naaeun is accepted!
 
lee yuri
lollipop29 : hong jonghyun : accepted
Review : hi anna! tysm for applying. girl's day yura as fc omfggg. i didn't actually watch her ad jonghyun's wgm but they look cute together hehe. review should be out shortly! The first sentence for Yuri's pesonality should belong in the trivia section unless she's good at everything because you wanted to explain she's smart. it's so cute how the two used to be schoolmates. their trivias were cute too lol. jonghyu's nasty habit of dipping used spoons in jars of sauces tho omg. anyways i don't recall seeing anything that i needed clarifications on, just wanted to point out about yuri's personality section. its something trivial so yuri is accepted. tysm for your interest!
 
lee kijoon
diamond-breaker 
kang ryuwon
accepted 
Review : hey thea, tysm for your interest! also my KAISTAL heart holy <33333. i love that you made them childhood best friends of 10 yrs too lol. their love story was v cute to read. when he flew to hk for her immediately after her break up omg. did you want wonwoo to stay as wonwoo or as chiwon? you used wonwoo in various parts of the app, i wanted to double check. i looked up the movie and it looks so cute i think imma go watch it haha. anyways there were no clarifications or errors i saw besides the wonwoo thing. u can simply lemme know in the comments section. kijoon is accepted, tysm for applying!
 
moon dahee
tiffanybluex 
nam joohyuk : 
accepted 
Review : hello nelia! tysm for applying! i love your layout omfg. AND NAM JOOHYUK AND DREAMCATCHER JIU YAS! anyways, review should be out asap! dahee and joohyuk were cute to read, i like how their relationship developed. their igs and couple trivia were cute to read as well. this is the first time i've received a ballerina app so thats cool. i actually really like that they use strawberry milk to symbolize an apology and time to talk things out lol. i don't recall seeing anything that i needed adjustments for or any questions that came to mind so dahee is accepted. again, tysm for applying nelia! 
 
HONG NARI
msdaisydork 
kang jaesung : accepted 
Review : hiya risse! tysm for applying to my story esp with seulgi and jung haein as fc omfg <33. anyways, review should be out asap! thanks for putting the exact dates for their timelines, it really makes it easier for me to follow their love story. also their first meeting was so simple but so cute lol.  if my memory didn't serve me wrong nari is the first doctor app i recieved as well and even jaesung as a teacher! i was shocked about the car accident, it came out of nowhere but i'm glad jaesung was pretty much unscathed besides the optical nerves part. nari and jaesung were fun to read and i didn't see anything wrong with the app so nari is accepted! tysm for your interest risse, glad you like the concept hehe!
 
AHN HAEEUN
amah_217 : jung haein : accepted
Review : hey seven, tysm for applying to my story! oh wow 2nd jung haein in a row lol hehe. also idk the actress but she's so pretty too! anyways review should be out asap! holy , your app was so detailed lol. i love how they their parents are close friends and they were childhood friends who met again after 11 years. the app was also really realistic, esp with the twins. i'm surprised haein is a teacher again in another app lol but he def can pull it off. i don't recall seeing anything that needed clarifications so haeeun is accepted. again, tysm for your interest for my story :)
 
RYU NAYOUNG
mogeullae 
park bogumaccepted
Review : wassup tama, thanks a lot for your interest in my story and applying! bogum and irene were really cute together haha. i'll try to get to your review asap! wow your app was so detailed! nayong and bogm were cute and realistic as well. i like how his parents didn't really approve of her in the eginning but eventually warmed up the idea. can't believe they've been together for more than a decade, i can def see why nayoung has some insecurities. the scene requests were v cute haha. i didn't see anything wrong with the app so nayoung is accepted. thanks for your inerest!!
 
ROH MOYEON
kpopdazed 
jung kiseok
accepted 
Review : alex wtf, kim yubin and simon d?!? yes pls omg
lmao. thanks for supporting this story of mine as well!! quick thing roh is 로 not 노. review should be out asap! i really enjoyed reading about their fam dynamics? and how it took time for moyeon to warm up to the idea of hyemin but still get hit with insecurities about being her stepmom. moyeon and kiseok were also cute to read about.  really enjoy the second chances type f love stories tbh lol. i didn't see anything wrong with your app so moyeon is accepted! thanks for your support for my stories!
 
BAE HYERIN
Indubutably 
jung wooseok : 
accepted 
Review : hey chris! it's been a min but tysm fo applying again! i'll get to the review as soon as i can! gosh wooseok and hyerin are s cute lol. one thing, i dont think you finished their daily lives as a couple, the last sentence has been cut off. i enjoyed reading about their love story and their current interactions together, it's v cute. i didn't see anything wrong with the app so hyerin is accepted! again, tysm for your continued support for my story! hopefully i'll go futher than 4 chapters this time lol.
 
song chaewon
JungHaeIn00 
im jaebum : accepted 
Review : hi mas! tysm for your application, i'll try to get to the review asap! can you explain why/how chaewon is fluent in english? for korean, it's pretty straight forward since she's a korea born and raised. can you also explain how jaebum is ignorant? i was actually surprised they became fwb, i didn't get the image that chaewon would be ok with that but then again, there isn't one set personality type for people who are ok with fwb relationships. the way she can calm jaebum down is cute too lol. in your scene requests, you asked about jealousy scenes when jaebum sees chaewon x jaehyun but there are no mentions of jaehyuni n chaewon's relationships? if u think he's going to be a recurring problem in the couepls' lives, can u add him to the relationships? also jihoon is such a qtie omfg. anyways so other than the language thing and elaboration about jaebum's personality, chaewon is good to go. she's accepted but pls lemme know once you've updated the app. tysm for applying! :)
 
cHOI MINAH
PrincessRosey 
bang jaehyun
accepted 
Review : tysm for applying rosey! currently reviewing your app. im super duper sorry for the late review but let's get to it! minah and jaehyun's relationship was so cute to read. and sarang?! sarang is the cutest baby girl ever omg annndd chopper!. thank you for adding so many ppl in the relationships and their interactions with both minah and jaehyun. it helps to visualize minah better although I can't promise that everyone will be making an appearance. can you provide the face claim name for sarang? in case i need them for future use. I don't see anything that needed adjustments so Minah is accepted. tysm for your patience and interest in my story rosey!
 
song amy
rosegoldambient 
nam joowan
reviewing 
Review : hey dassah, tysm for your interest in my story! will get to your review soon. let's get right into the review, i'm so sorry for the long wait! amy and joowon's backgrounds were kind of hard for me to read, esp since i didn't expect that. i can see how it affected them growing up. their lovestory/relationship was also interesting to read, it's so sad that all parents were against this marriage. the only problem is, amy's app doesn't fit into the tone of the story. i don't find it possible to talk about joowon's work, or bringing up aspects of their past within a crackhead fic, where almost everything is going to be a joke, bc neither is something to poke fun at. i'm not sure if you want to change the app bc i know u said u did spend a long time on it. and if it was any other story, i'm sure amy would be a great fit. pls do lemme know what u have in mind and we can possibly come to a conclusion. you would need to alter their backgrounds, occupations, the overall feel of the app, and need to add maisie into your app if you wanted to continue with the app. there really isn't anything wrong with amy's app in general besides needing to add maisie but amy's app isn't really a good fit for the story. i do wanna thank you for all the time you took into making amy and the time u took to apply though, so pls lemme know what u would like to do.  
Layout by Nydia From Finire