↬ f i v e ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jibeom's POV

 

I know. I could understand if anyone would say it's fricking odd, if I ever say my heart couldn't beat in normal rate whenever Arin is around me. To be honest, it wasn't that I like her or anything... I don't know, it's only just there's an unexplainable situation I could feel right here; in my heart.

 

Plus, I already know that she likes Hangyul. 

 

So, there will be no way for me to have a crush on someone who has a crush on someone else. It's absolutely going to prosecute me go into another misery. I'm pretty sure I don't want same things repeated twice.

 

Enough with once.

 

Currently, there's Arin was sitting in front of me while having her eyes locked at the note book on the table. She kept tilting her head probably thinking on how they should solve the assignment professor gave them a while ago. Since I could understand she's perfectionist so obviously she would want the best for us.

 

I have no choices other than follow her desires because if I don't, it will force me into pit of trouble.

 

At the moment, I have nothing to say to her, so I decided to play with my phone. I snatched the phone perfectly being put on the table and unlocked it. Happen, I should scroll my Instagram account for some updates. It has been few days since the last time I opened it.

 

My hand clicked on the icon looks like a polaroid camera with rainbow colours and the first picture popped out would be Rocky posted a video of Yoojung laying on the bed while having stuff with apples, "Oh, she awoke," I muttered, attracting Arin's attention.

 

"Who?" She curiously asked. Instead of answering, I revealed the video towards the girl in front of me, "That's great," Arin flashed a beaming smile and once again, it caused my heart carry out the unnecessary work.

 

Calm down, dear heart. You won't receive extra pay for it.

 

I toss back my head with a nervous smile plastered on my face before I continuously scrolling the feed. My eyes fell on a familiar writing. I think I constantly see this writing, but where did I sight it... My attention went to the one who published the picture. Damn, since when I followed this account?

 

I know this is the account which revealed the secret between Lucas and Tzuyu but what's with this note?

 

"Jibeom, what do you think about this?" Arin asked as she presented something she had scribbled on the notebook.

 

I startled. Oh wait... My head elevated as I looked at her with a puzzled expression, "Arin," I softly called out for the girl's name causing a frown formed on her lovely face.

 

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" The girl panicked to recognize the expression I gave to her. Frankly saying, I never look at her with this kind of expression, so it's rational for her to startle over it.

 

Oh God. I don't know how I should answer the question asked by her. 

 

Ugh, whatever. I decided to place the phone on the table and showed her the screen. She had raised both of her eyebrows before she picked it up and looked at it with a smile.

 

The smile slowly fading away once she realized what were the things I've been trying to inform her, "W--What's this?" Arin stuttered, obviously describing a nervous expression, "H--How can this---," She went speechless when she noticed that's her writing in the picture.

 

I gnawed my lower lips, looking at her with an apologetic face as if I was trying to say, 'I have no idea who the hell did this to you'. But instead of saying those words, I tried to reassure her, "Don't worry, no one would know that's your writing," I insisted. However, the words couldn't make her calm down.

 

"Then how did you know?" The stare Arin had in her eyes at the moment wasn't a furious one but it looks like she's... afraid?

 

It's just a note saying that someone likes Hangyul... So why Arin sat in front of me with tears in her eyes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kang Mina's POV

 

Luckily, after Yoojung had woken up from a week of being coma, the house went to ordinary back. In other words, Yoojung and Rocky kept bothering people with their weekdays drama along the hallway. But to be honest, no one really care about that since they're used to it.

 

It's Sunday, and there's no extra class for me and the others Engineering student today. I swear to God, it's so hard for us to have our Sunday free because of those lecturers who kept cancelling class and replaced it on Sunday.

 

Sunday could never be a peaceful day for us but today is an exception.

 

I have nothing to do in my room since I had done with all of the assignments yesterday. So, at last, I decided to go for a... shopping! What else could I do with the tons of allowance money my parents give me every week?

 

Not every month but every week.

 

I didn't ask for it, but they provided me with it. Because, they couldn't care less about me. They're extremely engaged with their works and had no time to spend with me. So, basically they replaced it with money.

 

Probably, that's one of the reason why I decided to live in the boarding house. At the very least, I have my friends and other kids in the house. If I kept living in my parent's mansion, I would go insane within a day I stayed there. It's too spacious for me to stay alone there.

 

"What should I buy?" I jabbed my fingers on my chin while the others supporting it as I kept inspecting the shop around me. My eyes fell on the gift shop I usually entered everytime I came here.

 

I walked with a modest step into it and straightly made my way to the plushie doll section. My favourite section in the shop. Yeay! I stopped in front of the rack full with various of animals' plushies, "Damn, it's so cute," I rambled as I grasped one of it and hugged it.

 

Usually, I wouldn't think much before buying it so the one I hugged would be the one I will buy. That's how I decided on things, "Let's just buy this," I turned the other way and my eyes locked on someone whom I guess, looks familiar in my eyes.

 

"Kim Sohye?" I called her name, and she gradually turned to me with an uncomfortable expression plastered on her face. Seems like she didn't please to see me here and on top of that, with me calling her name, totalled it into the account, "What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to lift up the tension we had.

 

She looked at me with her big eyes, "J--Just buying a new penguin," Sohye showed off the doll in her hand and I merely nodded, "I need to go," She bowed a little bit before she abandoned me behind.

 

"I just want to ask you join me for lunch," I muttered under my breath as I pouted my lips, clearly looking disappointed with the girl whom slowly walking away from me.

 

I heaved out a deafeningly audible sigh before my phone suddenly ringing inside my mini handbag. I took it out and looked at the name appeared on my screen, "Hwiyoung?" I frowned upon recognizing his name, nevertheless I still respond to it, "Yes, what's up?"

 

"Where are you?"

 

I hummed to his question, "Somewhere in your heart?" I could hear he was choking on the other side, "Kidding, I'm at the mall, as usual," I replied to his prior question.

 

"Let's meet. We're going to wait for you at Diamond Cafe.

 

Without I realized, I scratched my head, "But why?" Initially, I wanted to have the answer, but I decided to let it slide because maybe I could use Hwiyoung to accompany for lunch, "Okay, see you there," I ended the call abruptly.

 

But wait... Did he say 'we' just now? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ju Haknyeon's POV

 

It's a surprise when I received a text from Jihoon inviting me to go for a lunch with him. It's Sunday, and I had practically done with the upcoming roleplay we will be doing soon so why not right? I without hesitation replied a yes to it. Jihoon is substantially the most suitable partner for me to hunt food together.

 

I decided to wear a really simple clothes today, a white and black striped shirt, a pair of black pants and a pair of Adidas sneakers. My favourite outfit whenever I go out. I were told by Jihoon to wait for him at the front door so I did.

 

It's at present 30 minutes past 12 at the moment. We're obliged to see each other 15 minutes ago but Jihoon still nowhere to be seen. He stayed right in front of my room, I should've knocked on his door before I came down. 

 

Sigh. Blame my stupid brain.

 

I was about to go and  him from his room when I saw Jihoon was walking down the stairs. He's wearing a black sweater and black pants; everything is black on him. Wow. To be honest, he would look superb in everything he wore, and girls would still be wooing over him. So skip.

 

"Let's go," I am so not in the mood to interrogate him on why he's late, then I decided to move on and went to grab my lunch, as soon as possible. Because for God sake, my stomach has been growling for 10 minutes ago.

 

We took Jihoon's car to the mall, parked it and went straight to our destination which is a cafe served Italian cuisine. I craved for pizza today and Jihoon wanted to eat pasta, that's how we came out with the idea to have our lunch at this very place.

 

As were common, we will take a seat at the most secluded place in the cafe. We took a sit and instantly flipped over the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter