↬ t w e l v e ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung) 's POV

 

Boys are easy to deal with. That's the only word could cross my mind at the moment. We're all quite chill and didn't develop things bigger unlike girls ordinarily did. You know, when something happened, girls would usually make a fuss on it. Just look at us, currently, all the boys in the house gathered to talk about what happened lately here; especially on how Woojin and Sohyun dating news leaked out to the public. 

 

Okay, I repeat, all fifteen boys without any exception. 

 

Instead of the discussion room, we selected the studio since the discussion room could fill till seven members only and it will not aid us to discuss either. All of the boys were sitting in the circle and Woojin sat between Jihoon and Minhyuk, his two best friends, obviously. While me? Well, of course, I would have Mark and Lucas, side by side. I literally separated them for a while because if they ever sit together, the discussion couldn't move on. 

 

The two pranksters should never stay together whenever a serious conversation is going on. 

 

"So, any idea on how the news came out?" Jihoon initiated the conversation between all of the boys. We're currently looking at each other, raising our own eyebrows, in hope that one of us yield the answer for it but sadly no. No one knows what happened, presumably they're engrossed by their own problems, doesn't have any other time to think about someone else's problem. 

 

Donghyun heaved out a sigh when there's no response coming out from anyone, "Okay, frankly saying, it's practically impossible for us to go to the second floor unless we have something to do," Everyone agreed with his statement, "So, don't you think it's a girl who actually did it?" He threw his opinion. 

 

All of us weren't surprised by his statement since it's kind of visible for all of us to think like that, "Anyone you currently suspicious of?" Hangyul, who was rarely talking, speaking his mind out of sudden. 

 

Woojin elevated his head up, looking at everyone in front of him. He couldn't lie to himself but glad when he regards all of the residents in the house were sitting right in front of him now, "Actually," He opened his mouth and all of our attention devoted to him, startling him a little bit, "I think I kind of having an idea what's happening lately in the house. I bet you guys already heard about my course did talk about it."

 

Heck, everyone knows about that. I also discovered it weird why they're gathering at the first place and today I am aware of the reason why. Woojin undoubtedly had someone he suspected in his mind and we all know we're freaking curious about it presently. I just hope he could spill out the beans and didn't beat around the bush anymore. 

 

"So, anyone came across your mind?" Joochan urged him and he surprisingly nodded to it, "Who?" The latter continued. 

 

He hummed to Joochan's sudden question and looked around, debating whether to spit out the truth or let it stay as a secret at least for now. I could see someone was already letting out a silent sigh; some were leveling their eyes, presumably didn't expect much from Woojin and thought he was just exaggerating things on it. 

 

But to be honest, dating a celebrity itself was in fact hard. You need to always be careful with the surroundings, need to make sure you kept your lips shut, not voicing it to other people. Honestly, how awful it would be when you couldn't claim the one you cherish as your partner, though? If it's me, I would like to announce the whole world, I have a girlfriend and I'm proud of her. 

 

Though till now, I still couldn't find myself a girlfriend. It wasn't I don't want to, just, I think I shouldn't think about dating someone else and focus on study. My family's life depends on it. Joke. 

 

If I didn't study and purely focusing on the games, I would nonetheless be the heir of the IT company owned by my family. Since I love books, actually I enjoy games more than books but then, I know games wouldn't influence me anywhere. I thought about being a professional gamer but quickly shove it from my mind, looking at how my family doted on me to continue their legacy. 

 

Right, I should stop talking about myself and focus on what I have in front of me. 

 

"Okay, seriously Woojin, if you don't tell us what's happening over here, we couldn't help you," It flustered me to see Chan opened his mouth. 

 

We all know he's a new resident and likely didn't recognize all of us here but he managed to utter something in this ridiculously tense situation. I could understand he's in the same course as them but he wasn't here when all of it happened. I don't think he's at the place to declare anything. 

 

"I know all of you were intrigued by who the hell behind the mess in the house lately," The most unexpected boy announced something. 

 

Yes, Seo Changbin. 

 

I thought he was going to stay quiet till the end since he had no interest in other people business anyway but maybe it involves his roommate, so he kind of sensitive about it, "But please understand Woojin," Changbin continued, "He still needs to foresee the consequences and the idea to gather today wasn't his idea. It's my idea and I hope you guys wouldn't resent me for that," He claimed.

 

"Okay, I know it's hard for Woojin to declare something at the moment so let me talk about it in his place," All of us suddenly focused, waiting for the following words from him, "He had someone in his mind and it's positively a her. He barely found out who stabbed Sohyun and he tried to deal with it alone. He didn't expect for the things to blow up until this extent. I hope all of you could understand."

 

His eyes suddenly fell on Woojin, "Are you okay if I'm the one who reveals to them about it?" Changbin sought his permission, and he quietly bobbed. The latter gathered a deep breath before continue talking, "I think today would be the day I talked the most," It caused some of us to let out a small chuckle, "It's Kim Sohye."

 

I think all of us would have the same reaction as mine especially Jung Subin whom in the same course as her. Most probably, they're currently thinking of the probability for the girl to do it since she really looks nice on the outside. But seriously, we could never judge a book by its cover right? Though she looked normal on the outside, who knows what exactly playing in her mind right? 

 

"I know everyone was deadly curious on why he thought that way but we do have our reason why," Changbin continued leading the discussion and started to explain on the situation causing some of us to interpret the situation and sometimes we would ever put our opinion on it. 

 

Everything will be fine, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Yewon (Arin) 's POV

 

I don't have anyone else in the world other than my mother. Affirmative, both of my parents still alive but for me, I only need my mother; only her. I could apparently say in my eyes; my father was already dead. He's nothing to do with me but a deceased person, I don't want to know what he's up to, what he eats every day, he just clearly hasn't existed in my life anymore.

 

Dub me an ungrateful daughter cause I think that's what I am at present. How would you feel to have a father who never cares about you, and all he thinks about was alcohol and money? If he ever operated the money towards the noble deeds, probably I wouldn't mind too much. But he asked my mother for money just to satisfy his needs for gambling.

 

It wasn't like he ever won the game anyway. He will usually end up losing, spending more money on it without thinking about the consequences.

 

I hate my life. I totally hate my whole existence in the world. I should've never been born into this world instead. How do I wish I could change the past so that I would lead to a more valuable life? But we all know, past is something we couldn't touch and the only thing we could do, presumably regretting the past and never repeat the same mistakes ever, again. 

 

To be honest, I am gratified that my mother getting better over time though we all know she had not much times to spend in the world. But that doesn't mean I should look all sad and whine in front of her, right? At the very least, I should show my stronger side so that she wouldn't worry about entrusting me alone, behind in this world.

 

Earnestly saying, I'm afraid. To be alone in this world without anyone by my side. I know I could probably rely on my friends but do I even have any friends in the first place? I never socialize with other people because I'm frightened they might know my past and how I live my life for the past 20 years. I just... don't want anyone to sympathize with me or worse they will criticize me.

 

As much as I despise my father, I hate to see others evaluating me without knowing my true story.

 

Oh, talking about friends, Jibeom has always been visiting my mother these few days. I know he's probably worried over me since I skipped class too often and it might affect my pointer later but then I already told our lecturers about it. And they notified me to take care of my mother and didn't have to worry about the study, because I had consistently aced it in the first place.

 

"How's your condition today, aunty?" Jibeom politely asked as he placed in a basket of fruits he likely brought while on his way here. I looked at him with a really weary expression. I am already drained preventing him to come to the hospital. It's useless. Sigh.

 

My mother surprisingly could produce a cheerful smile whenever Jibeom is around. I snorted, what a drama, "My lovely son, you're here," My eyes widened to hear such nickname coming out from her lips.

 

"Mum, what's with the son? I thought you only had me?" I complained, and it caused the two of them to chuckle. I crossed my arms, pouting my lips as I passed a glare towards Jibeom. 

 

He really stole my mum's attention from me, "Because he's going to be my son-in-law, soon," I flustered upon listening to it.

 

"Wh--What? Son-in-law?" My voice pitched up, "I'm only 20 years old, mum. It's too early for me to get married," My eyes wandered around, trying so hard to avoid the suspicious stare given by Jibeom.

 

Jibeom maintained a smile whenever I took a glance at him, "I can wait for her, aunty. You don't have to worry," He whispered those inside my mother's ears but I could clearly perceive it. What is he trying to do essentially? What's his agenda for mentioning those? Sigh, I could never understand Kim Jibeom.

 

"Ji--Jibeom," I cleared my throat before continued talking, "I thought the boys had a meeting today?" I urged him causing the boy to raise both of his eyebrows, "I heard it from Yoojung."

 

He gently jerked his head, "Yeah, we do have it," Jibeom answered.

 

"Then why are you here?" I curiously asked as I frowned.

 

The latter flashed a smile, "Because I want to see you," He confessed, and I choke over the drink I had in my hand. In actuality, he's the one who gives it to me when he comes earlier.

 

"Mum, I need to go to the toilet," I disclose to my mother who currently letting out a light laugh, witnessing her nervous daughter, "Excuse me," I bowed a little bit before leaving the room, giving some space to myself and grasped for some oxygen. It has been incredibly suffocating to be in the same room as Jibeom.

 

I  closed the door behind me, leaning on it as I dramatically set my hand on my chest where my heart located at, "What the hell is wrong with Kim Jibeom?" I muttered alone before making my way to the original place I wanted to go.

 

Bet, life was never meant to be easy for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Song Yuqi's POV

 

Yena should virtually provide some attention to me. I don't know if I'm craving for some now or she didn't care about me at all anymore. Every time I perceived her in the room, she would either be doing her assignment; which I could still tolerate it but the thing over here was she always smiles whenever she played with her phone! She completely ignores me for good.

 

I know she gained some friends after a few weeks staying here but still, she couldn't just abandon her friend over here! After all, I'm the one who spent the past 5 years with her. She even lives in the same house as mine, we went to the same university and spent most of our time together. It would be a lie if it does not sadden me but because she came back to Korea after a long time, I still could accept it; at least for now.

 

Oh yes, Yena also bragged on how she's getting close with the actress, Kim Sohyun. I watched her drama because Yena watched it. I just simply joined her in watching it. Consequently, I do know about her. I didn't expect I would live in the same house as her which is incredible. But still, Yena, please pay some attention towards me!

 

Currently, I allowed my eyes locked on Yena who was having a bright smile while staring at her phone, "Choi Yena, aren't you neglecting me too much lately?" I directly complained about causing her to set her phone aside and completely turned her attention towards me.

 

"What is it?" She raised both of her eyebrows, flashing a quizzical look, "You know that I've been busy with assignments lately, right? It wasn't that long since I've come here so there's a lot I need to settle. Plus, everyone in my course was already close to each other and I'm the only one without a friend. It's hard for me to blend in with them because I live abroad for 5 years long."

 

I thought it was the time for me to complain about her cold treatment towards me but then it turned out her who kept pouring out her frustrated feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter