↬ e i g h t ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Park Woojin's POV

 

"So, you want to tell me, Sohye might be the one behind all of these incidents?" I jerked my head to her non-stop question. 

 

I've been explaining every significant thing I thought about what happened lately and every single time she would stop me before interrogated me to recite the words over and over again. She's really tiring me at the moment. Sigh.

 

Sohyun chuckled, "Hey, Woojin, be rational, how can a girl like Sohye did that?" The latter ended up questioning my statement. So, all these time I've been informing her all of those theories, she pitched it away just like that?

 

"You don't even know her well, Kim Sohyun," I complained, and a pout could be seen forming on her kissable lips. Damn, only then I remembered we're currently in a lock room; to be exact Sohyun's room, alone.

 

Just two of us, in the room at the moment.

 

With the thought of only Sohyun and me in the room, flustered me a lot. We always hang out together in this room but never lock the room. Sohyun would usually let the door opened a little bit as she wanted to let people know she's with me.

 

Other than, she wanted to maintain the barrier we had. It's the best to not cross it.

 

"But she wouldn't hurt herself right?" She tried to deny my random guess at all cost. She seemed like she couldn't believe my words. Correctly, I couldn't expect her to acknowledge me but that's what exactly I felt at the moment.

 

Kim Sohye is the reason why all of these happened in our house. I'm practically certain about that.

 

I heaved out a frustrated sigh, "I think she's capable to do more than that," I wanted to convince her that all of my words are the true and she needs to believe in me, no matter what happened, "I don't think it's possible for any of us to jump from the second floor just to hurt her," I explained.

 

"Well, that's right," She finally agreed with some of my statement. But maybe I could do more than this, "But Jungeun hasn't come home for days," Sohyun complained, "Everyone has been mentioning how she was, in fact, the culprit who hurting Sohye."

 

Consequently, I looked at her with judging eyes, "Are you sure it's anyone else says those and not Sohye, herself?" I swayed her. And yes, it managed to execute her stay silent for a while, "That's why I'm saying, she is the culprit to everything happened in the house and if we didn't halt her now, who knows what will happen next?"

 

A knock on the door stopped us from talking, "Who is that?" I asked Sohyun and she shrugged her shoulders. In the end, she stood up from her bed and went to get the door. The light from outside penetrates the pitch-dark room, exposing the existence of the two of us in it.

 

"Oh, oppa," I startled when the word 'oppa' came out from her lips. As far as I know, she didn't have an older brother but younger brother. So it's kind of weird for the word to come out from her, "Ah, okay, I'll grab my stuff," She told the man she claimed as someone older.

 

I frowned when she turned and looked at me with a pout on her lips, "Why?" I moved my lips pronouncing the words and her lips slowly curved upwards producing a faint smile, "Who is that?" I asked again.

 

"I need to go. Seems like there's a sudden filming for my latest drama," She informed me and only by then I could perceive the concrete situation and who was currently standing in front of her room. It's her manager.

 

Unwillingly, I needed to nod to her words though in fact, she's going to abandon me behind again. I had no idea when will her filming get done and she might stay at her parent's house for a few days instead of here.

 

That's mean I wouldn't catch a glimpse of her for days and I'll be missing her like a crazy person, staring at her empty room. Oh , I am not a ert to stay in the girl's floor all day long. I was just indicating. It's mere words.

 

She packed up her things before finally shifted her eyes on me, "You will leave me alone again," I whined, and it managed to bring a chuckle from the girl. She approached me before left a quick peck on my lips.

 

"I'll be back okay," She held onto my cheeks and passed a really assuring smile towards me.

 

I let out a profound sigh, "You better be," I uttered under my breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Jihoon's POV

 

It's a tiring Wednesday. I don't have many classes today other than the annoying History class. Candidly, I have no idea why our course needs to learn and enrol on the course when all we learned is about world history. 

 

To be honest, what's the connection between dancing and history? Nothing. It irritated me more knowing that the subject is compulsory for everyone and there's no way to drop it. So, at the end, I'm in the pit of misery because I hate History.

 

Currently, I was completing my holy never-ending assignment and I hate the fact I need to do it alone. Why does it have to be an individual assignment instead of a group one? I love to be in a group rather than doing it all by myself. Sigh.

 

My eyes fell on the clock laid on the wall, located beside Minhyuk's bed, "It's already 15 minutes past 3 in the evening," I mumbled to myself. Only by then, I remembered I hadn't taken anything for lunch today. I was so occupied doing the assignment until I allow no time to think about it.

 

However, I found it better for me to get done with the assignment as soon as possible so that I could focus on eating later. I wouldn't say I didn't eat anything because actually there's a pack of potato chips on my table; though it's already empty 10 minutes ago. Jeez.

 

Suddenly, my stomach is growling, demanding for it to be filled up with something. Oh, that moment I thought, it's in the vicinity of for me to stop undertaking the assignment. That would be the best for now. At the end, I clicked on the save icon and put the laptop on sleep mode.

 

"I should go and grab something to eat," I stood up from the chair and went downstairs, in hope I could catch sight of something to eat in the kitchen. I looked at Rocky's empty bed probably he's devoting his time in the practice room again since he had a re-test coming soon along with Yoojung.

 

I am somehow relief things are going great for them. Hope it would last long till the day they announced they will be getting married.

 

There weren't many people in the living room other than Donghyun, Joochan, Jibeom, Jaehyun, Haknyeon, Jiwon, and Yeri; in other words, the same high-school friends were hanging out together at the moment. They looked happy and all, especially... her.

 

This would be the first time I saw the girl with a dazzling smile plastered on her face. She was genuinely thrilled when she's around her friends.

 

I heaved out a sigh. When will I ever confess my feelings towards her? 

 

I went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of apple juice before dribbled it in the glass on the cabinet beside it.

 

I was about to put back the juice in the refrigerator when someone seized my wrist and dragged me to somewhere else. I ended up leaving the juice along on the cabinet with my hand trying to prevent the glass I held from falling and also, the content wouldn't pour out from it.

 

"Yah, Mark Lee," I snapped my hand from his grip when I realized who it was. We're currently in the discussion room, and I allow my intense eyes staring at him. On what basis allowed him to drag me here?

 

He gritted his teeth, presumably wanting to declare something, "You're the one who did it right?" Mark asked me and all I could do at the moment was frowning my eyebrows, having no idea on what kind of rubbish talk he was spouting.

 

"What?" I demanded an answer from him.

 

Mark sighed, "The video footage. You're the one who erases it all right?" My eyes widened to his statement. Wait, but how, "I overheard their conversation just now and they're talking about how Jaehyun and Yeri needed to film the part all over again when the Music students had only two days more till the deadline. There's no one who would do that other than you."

 

"What do you think I'm the one who did all of that?" I cut his words immediately.

 

The latter rolled his eyes, "We all know you like Yeri and wasn't pleased to see Jaehyun and Yeri together," He claimed, and I wasn't astonished to discover those from him since I need to admit, everyone does know about that.

 

Even Yeri might know about it too.

 

"And I also know you like Yeri as well," He apparently didn't expect for the confession to come out from my lips, "Why? It surprised you the fact I know about it? For your information, I was there too, when you, Mina and Hwiyoung talking about it," I explained, "You like her too, therefore isn't it normal for us to hate seeing Yeri with another boy?"

 

Mark shook, "No, I don't think so," He claimed, "I would prefer to see the smile she had on her face when she's with another boy rather than seeing her cries because of anyone,"

 

As for me, I would never permit that happen. Never. What I want and desire, should be mine and not anyone else.

 

"Am I supposed to not be here?" I turned around and could see someone was standing at the door. My eyes widened and Mark too, slowly turned his body around just to have the same expression as mine on his face.

 

Damn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Yeri's POV

 

As soon as I received a text from our group chat, I get myself ready to go downstairs. Knock on the door indicated there's someone in front of my room, "Where are you going?" Sohye asked me when she saw I was tidying up myself, tying my hair into a bun and applied some bb cream.

 

I looked at her with a smiley face, "Downstairs," She frowned upon my answer; probably thinking about why do I need to look good if I merely want to stay in the house. Sohye would never understand me since there's something she didn't know about me.

 

Bet no one knows about it.

 

After I had done with preparing myself to look better, I went to get the door and could see Jiwon was standing with her eyes locked on her phone, "Hey," She lifted her head up when I greeted her and her lips slowly curved upwards, "Let's go," I winded my arms around hers before started walking, leaving the room.

 

When we reached downstairs, to be exact, the living room, the others were at present there. Who do I mean by the others? My schoolmates; Jaehyun, Joochan, Jibeom, Donghyun, Haknyeon, and Jiwon. We have decided to sit and talk about our days. We constantly implemented this but there were too many things happened lately so... you know.

 

"Hey, icy-cold princess," Joochan greeted me with my old nickname when we're still in high school though I couldn't deny people still called me by that name now. Because back then or now, I am still the same person. I caught Jaehyun's eyes were staring at me but it wasn't the usual stare he used to have. It's uncommon.

 

I silently secured the desolate spot beside Jibeom and he flinched a little bit when there's practically no space left between us while Jiwon, she unwillingly needs to sit beside Jaehyun; the one she found the most uncomfortable person between all of them.

 

The others could feel the odd surrounding between the two of us so Haknyeon uselessly trying to lift up the mood by throwing back the things happened in the past, "Hey, do you recall how I became friends with all of you?" He initiated the conversation.

 

Haknyeon came late, probably in the second year of high school; plus-minus. By that time, Jaehyun, Jibeom and I were in the same class while Donghyun, Joochan, and Jiwon in the class next to us. Oh, how did we become friends? Proficiently, Jaehyun and I have been friends since intermediate school or to be exact, it's kindergarten.

 

But we didn't talk to each other back then.

 

One lovely day destined us to be in the same circumstances, where Jibeom was getting bullied by unknown senior then Jaehyun and his ing nosy behaviour step in before ended up in trouble as well. Fortunately, there's another boy played a prank on them by turning on police siren's sound which made all of the seniors ran from the scene.

 

Two boys and one girl appeared from behind the wall and I was there, looking at them approaching us. Jibeom was severely injured and Jaehyun only had few bruises on his face while me... standing there like a fool because I don't know what I should do.

 

They aided us and we become friends. Ever since that day, all of us could be seen together no matter where we go and one fine day, we scarcely see a lonely boy was sitting alone at the table during lunch and Joochan was the one who suggested us to sit with him.

 

At the start, Haknyeon was afraid; in all probability, he's expecting us to be a bully because heck, who would approach someone so suddenly without any prior motive? But luckily, due to Jiwon and Donghyun friendly look, the boy slowly loosen up and Haknyeon ended up joining us as well.

 

Oh, did I say that we didn't know Jiwon, and Donghyun is a twin until the graduation day? It's solely because they're caught being together taking pictures. I thought they're a couple but turns out they're siblings. Jeez. No wonder they're so close to each other.

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter