↬ o n e ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kim Jungeun (Kim Lip) 's POV

 

I'm the first one. I'm the first one to be in this place.

 

I came here probably during the summer of last year. It wasn't that long since the boarding house open for people. Since it's, in fact, a new building built and barely done with the development a month before I came in. 

 

The house was extraordinarily elegant. It consists of three floors; the ground floor has two rooms, a kitchen, a living room, also a private discussion room with soundproof system, other than since the most student will be staying here come from either Drama and Theater Arts students or Visual and Performing Arts, they have two private studio room in the house; the first floor occupies six rooms altogether while the second floor has eight rooms; that's because on the first floor there's a room space they replaced it with a laundry room. The worthiest thing about the house would be all the room has their own bathroom; the only thing that I found cool here.

 

So, you heard about the story on the diary, right? At the start, it wasn't my intention to dig their deepest dark secret. I'm a first-year psychology student, so it's crucial for me to study others' behaviour. 

 

Once more, I repeat. It wasn't my intention.

 

The sole reason why I came into the boarding house instead of staying in my enormous house would be I wanted to befriend everyone. Though, in real life, I wasn't on a talkative side. Just because I'm the first one, I decided to make my own rule. I have no idea on who was going to come here but all I know they would be someone from my university.

 

Those that I familiar with; maybe some from my course too.

 

I wasn't expecting a lot when I put a red journal book in front of the house everytime I heard someone new was coming. But every time I went to collect the book, there's something written on it. 

 

-Write down the reason why you come to the house before you entering-

 

That's what I wrote. They need to knock on the door and I need to unlock it. It's our very first meeting but I did that, to every single of them.

 

Some of them do ask why they need to accomplish that, then I said they can only enter if they did that, so they did. I wasn't that stern with my words. But they did it anyway. 

 

I never expected the words written in the book would change my perception of them. Forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Yoojung's POV

 

"Doyeon, stop coming into my room!" I scowled when I see someone appeared at the crack of the opening door. Indeed, as expected, it's Kim Doyeon. As usual. Can she actually stop coming into my room for a day? I couldn't concentrate at all with my plan on choreographing the dance for the upcoming test.

 

Doyeon slammed her body on my bed, "Arin did things again. You know I hate it the most when she started to bother me to do things I don't want to do," She complained as she pouted her plump lips.

 

Jane who was there too while playing her phone, threw her words into the conversation, "I don't mind Doyeon to be here, though. Because I know how fussy Arin could be when she does something," She described a disgusting expression as she remembered on the memory she had on Arin. It has never been a pleasant one.

 

The latter then jumped off from my bed and sat on Jane's instead, "This is why I know I could always count on you," She wrapped her arms around Jane and let out a small chuckle.

 

I levelled my eyes, "Whatever, I'm going to Minhyuk's room," I informed my friends, and they just replied with a nod. I escaped the room in instant and walked through the hallways. Oh yes, my room may be 201 but it's at the end of the hallway, basically I need to pass through all the room before I made it to the stairs.

 

As I reached the last room, I could see Sohyun is in the room. Didn't she mention to me that she had a late night filming today? I frowned at my own thoughts. But then I realized, it's raining outside. It is possible the filming has been cancelled. When I was about to leave, I heard a boy voice coming from inside of her room.

 

Who else could it be? Unquestionably, it's Woojin. They couldn't date outside the house because Sohyun is extremely popular so they can only do date in the house. And others wouldn't bother about them since they don't really show off their relationship.

 

Unlike Minhyuk and I.

 

I walked down the stairs and sighed when I noticed that I need to pass all the room again. Fortunately, without exception, the rooms secured their door locked, so it wouldn't be a problem for me to walk in peace. At long last, I got to Minhyuk's room. I knocked on the door since it's locked and Jihoon appeared from behind the locked door.

 

"Where's Rocky?" I asked the latter which busy rubbing his eyes, probably he's already sleeping at the time I knock on the door. 

 

Jihoon frowned as he looked at me, "I thought you were with him at the dance studio?" He asked me and I could only reply it with another furrow on my eyebrows.

 

So, Minhyuk went to the dance studio without me? Seriously, Rocky? 

 

I was really close to getting mad at him for ditched me but then I realized it's raining outside. I need to bring an umbrella for him. I know he wouldn't bring one with him since he preferred to walk in rain but damn, they will have a test in a few days. I couldn't let Minhyuk suffer from a cold. 

 

I rushed myself to go back to my room; grabbed the umbrella and went to pick up Minhyuk, that's my initial plan. Because I know he wouldn't practice in the room provided in the house. He needs to be in his own studio to practice.

 

It surprised me when I saw someone was walking down the hallways; with his whole outfits drenching in rain, probably sweats and rain comes together, "Park Minhyuk!" I shouted the boy's name, and it startled him. A lot.

 

I bit my lower lips as I fastened my pace to get to him, "Yoo--Yoojung," He stuttered, knowing that the gaze I had in my eyes at the moment wouldn't propose a worthy thing to him. I am mad, and he identifies it well.

 

"I told you to not go to the studio today because it will be raining today. Or you could at least bring an umbrella with you. And now you're already soaked in the rain. Who would bear the responsibility if you caught a cold and couldn't make it to the test?! Stop getting on my nerves, Park Minhyuk! You know I hate it the most when you're sick, right? Then don't do something like this, again."

 

My booming voice managed to attract all the residents in the house. And now, the locked doors were all widely opened looking at us. Even those who were at lower and upper floor came to see our weekdays drama.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bong Jaehyun's POV

 

I was in my room following the most recent episode for Something In The Rain drama starring Jung Haein and Son Yejin. I wasn't immensely fond of watching romance drama but since our assignments primarily involving romance- kind of genre, so I couldn't help myself but watching all of these dramas.

 

While Haknyeon on the other side, merely done with heating the water in his lovely water heater, "Hey, Bong, do you want some instant noodles?" He appealed to me who was allowing my eyes locked on the screen in front of me. I quietly toss back my head as a reply, "Your lost," He shrugged before poured enough volume of water into the instant noodles cup.

 

My eyes then fell on the phone that was currently charging at the moment. I pulled out the charger and unlocked it. I smiled upon seeing my own wallpaper. Next, I opened the Kakaotalk and scrolled over the conversation before I found the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter