↬ s e v e n ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bong Jaehyun's POV

 

Thanks to my driving skill, we could reach the hospital within 15 minutes span of time. I wouldn't talk about how freaking out Yeri was every particular time I spun the steering wheel at every corner of the road. I often caught her staring at me with a pair of pleading eyes as if she desired me to stop the car right away.

 

While at the back, Yoojung was totally holding onto Minhyuk as if her life was in the line. Sohye? I'm not that observant to scarcely mind what she did but her bloody hand sure distracted my focus in driving. Who the hell makes such an absolute unpleasant mess in our house?

 

"T--Thank you," Yoojung stuttered, looking pale while she uttered those. Minhyuk, who was silently beside her, trying to soothe her down by her back. The latter really looked like she's going to throw up anytime soon.

 

I awkwardly nape the back of my neck, "Sorry, I thought it was an emergency, that's why," I tried to explain but Yeri didn't look happy with me, at all, "Yeri," She couldn't refuse when I called her using my soft yet husky voice.

 

I've known Yeri since we're in middle school. I would call us an inseparable duo ever since that. There was too much inseparable duo in the house and I would include my name and Yeri's in it. Despite everything, people don't indeed grasp the truth behind our relationship. Wait, not that truth, just the fact we're friends since middle school.

 

The only one who probably knows Joochan, Donghyun, Jibeom, Haknyeon, and Jiwon since we're in the same high school. Not sure about the others though. Haknyeon came into the school during the second year so he's in a way late joining the club but nevertheless, all seven of us were close now.

 

Even though the closest one to me; Kim Jibeom attended different courses. All of us were in separate courses except for Haknyeon and Yeri. Haknyeon genuinely wanted to take the course while Yeri... she was actually precisely following me around; refused to be left alone when she's in class.

 

In fact, I wouldn't think guys would leave her alone no matter what course she took in. It's most likely Yeri felt uncomfortable with it. She dislikes attention and loves to be with us; and only us. There's no one she needs otherly than six of us. That's what she claimed, and I could completely agree with her words since I don't have any female friends other than her.

 

We walked in unison towards the emergency room and sent Sohye to be treated. Yeri's clothes were already spotted with blood maybe because she was too eager in helping Sohye just now, "Kim Yeri, what the hell with this mess?" I scolded her as she was wearing a white floral blouse with cream-coloured pants.

 

Yeri finally had the time to inspect herself at the moment. Her eyes actually widened to see her current state, "I was like this all the time?" She inclined her head up, urging the question towards me. I nodded, "You should've warned me earlier!" She was half-yelling.

 

"How am I supposed to tell you when you're so occupied with Sohye?" I found it unfair for her to blame everything on me, "Plus, do you know something Yeri?" She raised both of her eyebrows, anticipating the following words from me.

 

"You've been so distant from me lately. I don't know what I did to you but you do realize right, you've been asking Haknyeon's help instead of mine everytime you need something? You've constantly asked for Joochan or Jibeom's help when you wanted to go out when in fact I'm the only one with a car between them. And you even share your problems with Donghyun, the one you least close to. Why Yeri why? I thought we're friends."

 

Yeri startled to comprehend all the words coming out from me. I, Bong Jaehyun mentioned those in front of Kim Yeri, the exclusively female friend I had in my entire life and the one I don't want to lose either, "Do you really need to ask the reason why? You're definitely clueless, aren't you?" She was about to abandon me behind when I clutched her wrist.

 

"Wh--What do you mean by that?" I asked. She snapped her hand from my grip; glaring at me with an unexplainable stare before she started to walk away from me and stopped herself when she reached Yoojung and Minhyuk, clearly trying to have a conversation with them.

 

I stunned. I sought her a question, and she replied to me with another one. What the... So, who's going to answer it for us?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark Lee's POV

 

Everything is ruined. There's nothing left for today. Surprise birthday party? There's none of it from the start. 

 

I know Subin never celebrates his birthday before like Mina told me, their classmates back then in high school doesn't really appreciated his existence. But we definitely do here. Though he didn't catch sight of it, all the kids here like him because he's kind and charming; that's a bonus.

 

I dearly hope by doing the surprise, he would regain his confidence and realized there are people who cherish him and treasure him for being here in this place. But now... Sigh.

 

"What happened over here?" I could see Mina was entering the house with Donghyun behind her as she shifted her eyes on me. I was currently lazying on the couch after the incident happened; with a cake in front of me.

 

Donghyun frowned when he could see balloons everywhere, "Are we supposed to have a party today?" He cluelessly asked.

 

"Where's Subin?" Mina urged me with another question when I haven't even answer the previous one. I looked at her with a real fatigue expression as if I'm describing to her, my energy wasted just like that.

 

I heaved out a silent sigh, "Something happened," I simply informed and both of them simultaneously furrowed their eyebrows. Do I urgently need to explain what happened over here because I hold no interest on who the hell making a mess inside our house?

 

 them.

 

"By something, what is it?" Mina leisurely took the vacant spot beside me. Donghyun trailed her from behind and took a sit across me. He looked at me with his quizzical expression, and I know I couldn't do anything at all other than telling the truth.

 

I smacked my parched lips, moistening it using my tongue, "Someone apparently attacked Sohye," I explained and Mina's eyes widened.

 

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" I nodded, "But how?" This time, I shrugged. I have no idea how and why because all I see were them climbing down the stairs with a bloody Sohye with them.

 

Suddenly I received a message from Lucas instructing me to go to his room, "I need to go and see Lucas now. Talk to you guys later," I placed my hand on Mina's shoulders before fleeing from the living room; walking towards the stairs.

 

I climbed up the stairs when I bumped into Jihoon, "Hey," I greeted him and he looked at me with his big eyes. Both of us practically have big eyes, but what should I say... his eyes were sparkling like a deer, and obviously it's way too prettier than mine.

 

"O--Oh, hey," He looked fricking nervous in my eyes. The liquid I assumed as sweat dripped down his cheeks, went through his white shirt. It's basically drenched in sweats. Did he perhaps practice in his room just now? Since Minhyuk wasn't home yet...

 

Professionally, I don't have to care about it, right? I mean it was none of my business anyway. Mark, mind your own stuff please and stop being a busybody, "Are you going somewhere?" Oh my God, Mark Lee, you sure didn't know how to control yourself, didn't you?

 

Stop being a busybody. Full stop. 

 

"Y--Yeah," Jihoon was still stuttering, "Woojin isn't in the room, so I need to find him," As soon as he announced those, he freaked out as if it's something he shouldn't tell anyone to, "I--I need to go," He insisted, and running down the stairs in hurry.

 

I imposed one of my eyebrows as I locked my eyes on him, "What the hell is wrong with him?" I ended up shrugging my shoulders and resumed my journey to Lucas' room. 

 

As I reached the first floor, I could see Woojin's door room was widely opened. I took a peek inside of the room and could see Changbin was sleeping at his study desk and yes, as Jihoon mentioned, Woojin wasn't in the room.

 

I reached the knob and slowly closed the door, wishing there's no sound will be produced so that I wouldn't disturb Changbin who was still in his dreamland at the moment. Most probably, he's exhausted with the assignments.

 

My eyes fell on the room beside Changbin's, the last room there, 106, "When will a new resident come in?" I muttered alone because as far as I remembered, the room has always been empty ever since the first time I came here.

 

I think it's about the time for us to have a new resident here. Or, shouldn't we?

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter