↬ s i x t e e n ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

S U M M E R    V A C A T I O N   S P E C I A L 

 

 

As being planned, the five boys and four girls were currently in the house with their own luggage, getting ready to go to their destination. Mina had exclusively rented a minibus for them, so it will be pleasant for them to move everywhere. They advised her to not exaggerated on things, but she insisted to do so. There's no one could restrain her anyway. 

 

If we were about to describe each other's feelings at the moment, we could say Mina would be the happiest one around here since this would be the first time she was going to go for a holiday with friends. That's only when they claimed her as their friends. 

 

Next, we would have the lovey-dovey couple, Hangyul and Doyeon. They had been sticking to each other, winding their arms together while talking on something the others had no idea what was it about. Just, they looked extremely thrilled and delighted that no one dared to disturb their emotion. It is possible, it would be the best for them to let the couple be like that. 

 

At the very least, they didn't bother others though it actually sores other's eyes to perceive them. 

 

The attention went to the lonely boy, Park Woojin. He had no smile plastered on his face as if he's being forced to join the vacation. Well, in fact, he undoubtedly is. Donghyun didn't stop bugging him so he had no other choice but to accept their invitation. 

 

For, Yoojung and Rocky, they had been in a cold relationship since the girl forcefully made Rocky and Jihoon met each other to discuss their problems. It wasn't easy to make them understood, and they until now haven't reconciled with each other. 

 

Minhyuk still sleeps in Chan's room anyway till today. Fortunately, Chan is naturally a nice guy so; it wouldn't be a problem for him to let Minhyuk stayed in his room. 

 

As for Jihoon, he most likely joins the vacation solely because Jane forced him to do so. Jane claimed that it would be their first vacation together as a couple so there will be no way for Jihoon to ditch it. In the end, he's in attendance, waiting for the bus to come and fetch all of them. 

 

"You told me the driver would come at 9 am," Donghyun made a complaint towards the girl who was currently standing beside him with two luggage by her side. 

 

Mina pouted her lips as she crossed her arms, "It's not my fault that they're late!" She typically tried to defend herself. 

 

The others looked at them with an interested expression. If only they had a popcorn and cola in their hand, it would be ideal for it. 

 

Donghyun stuck out his tongue, rolling his eyes, presumably looking annoyed with the way Mina responded to her question. He wished he could abandon her on the spot but then she paid almost for everything so if he ever did  to him, then that's mean the vacation needs to be cancelled. 

 

Put differently, people would blame Donghyun because of it since this vacation meant a lot for Park Woojin. They did it to cheer the heart-broken boy. 

 

After about 15 minutes of waiting, the promised bus had come and all of them started to load their things on the bus. 

 

Donghyun bid a hearty farewell towards Jiwon who sent them off, and she looked extremely cheerful when she kept forcing the boy to go inside the bus, entrust her behind with Subin. 

 

"You better take care of my sister well or I will be here in no time," Donghyun gently warned Subin and the cute boy just cheekily nodded to it with her arms wrapped around Jiwon's waist. 

 

As soon as they had comfortably settled themselves in the bus, it started to move and that's the start of their vacation for the nine out of thirty students in the house boarding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were currently in front of their lodge, a two-story house with five bedrooms altogether. In actuality, it more looks like a bungalow to them as it was practically huge but according to Mina, that's what it is. It is possible, her house was way more massive than this and that's why she claimed it as that.

 

The nine of them were currently sitting in the living room, apparently thinking on what kind of way they should do to determine their rooms. To be honest, it wasn't ordinary for them to elect it randomly so; Yoojung has decided for them to do a ladder game to determine the room.

 

Expertly, we could denote the fascinating part here would be... no boundaries between boys and girls mean they could share a room for full three days and two nights. Surprise. Assuredly, those couples look happy to it but for someone who didn't have any partner here totally felt unfair with it.

 

"Are you sure we should do this?" Mina nervously stared onto the name is written on the cardboard. She didn't expect she would carry out this kind of game to determine her room partner. Like... wouldn't she deserve a room for herself?

 

Yoojung flashed a dazzling smile, "Obviously we should! It will be more interesting you know," She claimed, "Okay, first, all of you draw any line that you want, then we could determine your room partner for three days vacations."

 

Jihoon would be the first one who grabbed the black marker pen as he randomly set a few lines on it. The next on line would be Donghyun, Rocky, Hangyul, Jane, Doyeon, Mina and last but not least, the inventor of the game, Yoojung. 

 

After they had done with it, Yoojung started to follow the trail of lines with the first name, Park Minhyuk which is her lovely boyfriend. She had expected for his name to be with hers since there's nothing could separate the two of them and it turns out to be true, for God sake.

 

"Yes!" Yoojung cheered for herself and it didn't receive and over-whelming reaction from the others except for Minhyuk. He could already imagine how their day would be spent whenever they're alone in the room. Oh great, Minhyuk and his ert thoughts.

 

Jane crossed her arms, looking unsatisfied, "You lied, right? You did something to the board, so Minhyuk would be in a room with you," The girl who sits beside Jihoon complained. She had a pout on her lips but Jihoon leisurely placed her arms around Jane's and slowly jabbed it.

 

The latter startled by it as she suddenly stayed quiet, and didn't move even for an inch. Her cheeks blushed to the sudden skinship made by him, "Let's go with a next one," Jihoon urged the girl to resume her work.

 

Yoojung focused on the board back as she moved towards the second name, Park Jihoon. The others were giving a background music to the girl as she continued completing the line. It seized her by surprise when Jihoon landed on the 'X' mark which means he will be using the room alone. 

 

Jane had sighed but then Doyeon offered an encouragement towards the girl. Yooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter