↬ t w o ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hong Joochan's POV

 

It wasn't that great when Music course students, year one, which is the others too including me need to find for any Drama and Theaters Arts to collaborate with. Currently, we're in the discussion room, discussing on our assignments. As luck would have it, it requires three people in a group which means Yeonjung, Changbin and I would be in the same group. Easy, right?

 

Plus, we didn't have to go anyplace to see each other since we live in the same boarding house. When in fact, I wasn't really close to neither Yeonjung nor Changbin. But we do talk, maybe to that extent saying hi to each other? The fact that we essentially have a group chat for the three of us causes things more awkward. 

 

There weren't any messages at all in the conversation except for the latest one I sent, asking for a meet-up.

 

"Accordingly, we need a girl and a boy from Drama and Theater Arts, right?" I nodded to Yeonjung's question, "For girls, we have Sohyun, Yeri and Tzuyu while for boys only Haknyeon and Jaehyun, isn't it?" Once more, I replied it with a nod. While Changbin was busy writing something on his holy notebook that he brought almost everywhere he goes. An inspiration. He entitled it.

 

I think it's about the time for me to mention something, "I suggest us to take Jaehyun and Yeri. They would be the pleasantest one to deal with," I pitched my idea in the conversation, "Sohyun is extremely busy, we all know that, as for Tzuyu, oh God tell me how to approach the girl? And Haknyeon, well, he's average but we need to prepare a lot of money because he will demands tons food from us."

 

"For the first time ever, I need to agree with Joochan," Changbin finally opened his mouth and put something into the conversation, "Plus, Joochan is already close with Jaehyun so I don't think it's a big deal for him to ask Jaehyun for a help and as for Yeri, I bet you could handle it, right Yeonjung?" His eyes shifted towards the girl whom sitting in front of him.

 

Yeonjung shrugged to his statement, "Well, it's fine to me," She answered, "One problem down, and now the selection of song?"

 

Oh yes, there's another thing I need to deal with. The song selection. Visibly we have two vocals and one rapper over here and we need a song that could unite all of us three in.

 

"As for me, I don't really mind since I don't absolutely fond of love song so I will solely do the arrangement part if you guys don't mind?" He put forward a suggestion, "The two of you could just select a song that fit your voice, in other words, you two will be having a duet."

 

My eyes widened as I looked at Yeonjung. Yeonjung and I? A duet? I didn't imagine that to happen. Not in a thousand years. Yeonjung too, just like me, she looked clueless but to be honest I need to admit that Yeonjung has a remarkably soulful voice so it wouldn't remain a problem for me to have our voice harmonized together.

 

I think it would turn out to be an extraordinarily good duet song.

 

Yeonjung then suddenly passed me a list of duet song. It seems like she's expecting for that. Impressive. I snatched the paper from her grip and started to gaze at it. Wow, she has absolutely authentic taste in songs. Up till now the one that captures my attention has been No One Like You, Breath, Erase, Lonely, Rain- wait, there's a lot and we merely need to perform one of the songs.

 

To think that almost all of the songs in my mind would probably be chosen by the others, I made up my mind to choose No One Like You. I felt like the song would be the perfect one for both of our voice tone. I put a tick beside No One Like You and conveyed it back to Yeonjung.

 

She looked at the song that I ticked before produced a slight smile, "You sure know how to choose the right song. I love this song too," Yeonjung claimed and for God sake, I have no idea why I could feel my cheeks are reddening up because of her sudden compliments.

 

This isn't reasonable at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Yeri's POV

 

We were obliged to complete the script three hours ago and practiced the line afterward but till now, there's nothing written on the white paper. Neither I could think of anything nor the two boys. Jaehyun told me he had been watching romance drama lately; which I know it wasn't his cup of tea, but still, it's not going to assist him in writing things. 

 

Haknyeon? Oh God, I wished I could snatch the snacks in his hand right at the moment. Someone should stop him from chewing on food. It's too annoying. We haven't eaten anything since morning; by we, I mean Jaehyun and I, but Haknyeon had done with his third packet of chips. He didn't bother to share with us and I don't give an f either.

 

"Haknyeon, put that snack away or I will throw it right away into the bin," I completely lost my sane. It has been five hours, and we accomplished nothing. Haknyeon looked at me with his judging eyes but that's not going to restrain me from being mad at him, "I said--," I was about to go and attack Haknyeon for good when someone halted me by grabbing onto my wrist.

 

Who else, though? Clearly, it's Bong Jaehyun, "Hey, don't be mad. We still have things to do right?" He said with an unusually cheerful smile plastered on his face as if he wasn't affected by all the pressure given by me.

 

I heaved out a loud sigh as I nodded my head, agreeing with his words, "Calm down, Yerim. Calm yourself down," I gathered a deep breath and exhaled it, trying to soothe my mind and relax my body. I took the seat beside Jaehyun back and stared onto the blank paper in front of me, "I can't do this anymore," I whined before I placed my head on the table, pouting my lips. 

 

I'm exhausted. I couldn't think of anything, and it wouldn't be good for either of us.

 

Jaehyun finally pitched his idea into the discussion, "What about a break-up story? Professionally, the two of us could represent couple then need to break up, and then you," He pointed his fingers to me causing me to frown, "Found someone better than your ex-boyfriend who is the other guy," 

 

"That's so cliche," I cringed at his idea. Oh God, that's apparently the most cliche plotline he could come out with. It's true that those romance dramas weren't helping him at all. There's nothing we could do to help Jaehyun opened his mind. He's born to be like that.

 

The latter totally didn't look pleased when I opposed his idea, "Okay, then, you and Haknyeon is best friend. Haknyeon likes you but you like me, which is your first love. But then suddenly, one fine day, Haknyeon requested you to be his girlfriend and you agreed to it," Jaehyun decided to provide another idea and I had crossed my arms as I listened to him, "For the ending, well, you could think of it," He ended his words.

 

"Not bad," Haknyeon uttered with full of chips in his mouth and it managed to receive a glare from me, "What? I completely agreed with his idea," He was questioning my gaze.

 

I kept playing with the pen in my hand, "So you want to say that you like me and I like you but Haknyeon likes me so I dated him? Are you trying to make me look stupid in this story?" I furrowed both of my eyebrows as I looked at him. 

 

Jaehyun chuckled, "You do really look like one though," Oh, hell yes, we're close enough to tease each other. People might mark me as an icy-cold princess; that's what I heard from the others but I totally a happy-go-lucky girl. I also heard a rumor where Jihoon has a crush on me. How dare the playboy has a crush on me? Yucks.

 

When I was about to yell at him, someone appeared behind the door, "Hey," I could hear a girl's voice greeted us. Both of Jaehyun and I shifted the other way simultaneously, "Can I see you guys for a while?" She asked, and the three of us nodded.

 

"So, what's up?" Haknyeon asked as she took a seat beside him.

 

Yeonjung looked at us back and forth before her eyes finally landed on me, "Yeri, I need your help," I frowned upon her words, "I require you to be in our music video."

 

Her request forced me to think for a while. I until now have my assignments but then I need to help someone else on their assignments? Wow, no way. I wouldn't suffer myself from it. I am already exhausted from accomplishing this and now I need to act in front of the camera? Rightly, I'm a Drama and Theater Arts student but that doesn't make me an actress!

 

"Sorry, I can't," I told her my answer, and there's a visible disappointing expression on her face.

 

It took me by surprise when she asked someone else that was in the room too. I thought I was the only one, "Jaehyun, can you help us? If Yeri didn't want to help us then, I might have to ask for Sohyun's  help."

 

Sohyun's name triggered me. I am close with her but somehow will Woojin ever let Jaehyun do the acting with her? Woojin could be quite possessive sometimes, you know. Or was it actually me who couldn't let Sohyun and Jaehyun act together?

 

"I will do it," My sudden words startled all of them. Jaehyun looked at me with a frown at first but slowly turned into a slight smile, "I will help you," I insisted, "Only if with Jaehyun," I passed a smile to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark Lee's POV

 

Both of the discussion room has been occupied by other courses students, so I have nowhere else to go. I was leisuring in the living room while watching  the unknown shows being aired on the television when someone gently took a seat beside me. My eyes shifted to my right-hand side and frowned when I could see it's, in fact, Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter