↬ f o u r ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Choi Yewon (Arin) 's POV

 

Though it has been hectic in the boarding house, there's nothing we could do other than living our life to the fullest. Yoojung still in a coma state, Lucas and Tzuyu's past relationship became public still a hot issue and the latest... someone attacked Sohyun at the mall while she's filming.

 

Our boarding house is undoubtedly in a mess at the moment.

 

Currently, I was in my psychology class, letting my ears listening to all the words coming out from lecturer. To be honest, ever since the first 10 minutes class started, I was already disoriented with my focus as my mind wandered around to something the girls told me yesterday.

 

They did inform me, Woojin knows the sweater but he won't tell us who it is. He claimed that he needed to confirm it by himself first before he's going to tell us.

 

It made me anxious to continue living in the house. Though, in fact, I comprehend another reason why I need to stay in the house.

 

My eyes fell on the boy who was focusing on the class; allowing his fingers holding a pen and moving, jot down a note from everything has been said by the lecturer. He's such an outstanding student. No wonder, many lecturers adore him. I smiled at my own thought.

 

The class has ended with an assignment given by the lecturer. He told us to do it with a partner; which means two people in one group and I already had someone in my mind. It has to be him and no one else. Without hesitating, I approached the boy who sitting not too far from me.

 

"Lee Hangyul," He startled when I called his name. Conceivably he didn't expect for me to talk to him since I barely greeted him before. In spite of that, we live in the same boarding house.

 

Hangyul raised both of his eyebrows as if he's waiting for my following words, "Yes?" He was busy packing up his books into his bag.

 

"Will you be my partner for the assignment?" I awkwardly asked, and a slight smile produced on his lips. I genuinely thought that was a significant sign for me. But the next words he said to me pierced my heart. I don't know why whether the fact he rejected to be his partner or it's because the name he said as his partner.

 

He clamped his lower lips, "I'm sorry, Arin but I already partner up with Jungeun," Hangyul told me, "I need to go now and see you later," The boy flashed a contented smile to me before he leaves the class, abandoned me behind dumbfounded.

 

Jungeun is close with Hangyul? But... since when?

 

"Arin," Someone tapped my shoulders. I turned the other way and could see another boy from the boarding house in front of me. I passed a smile to him, and he did too. I need to admit that I was actually familiar with Jibeom rather than Hangyul. And I also know it would be effortless for me to carry out the assignment with Jibeom but then...

 

I wanted to get closer with Hangyul... I want to know more about him... I desperately want to be his friend or actually more than that.

 

"You want to say that you want to be my partner for the assignment, right?" I could obviously guess what's in Jibeom's mind at the moment. There will be no way he would approach me for another reason. That's the sole reason he would stand in front of me in this place.

 

Jibeom nodded, "Yes, so can we?" 

 

I chuckled at his foolish question, "Of course, we can," I nudged his arms causing him to blush, "Do you want to grab a coffee? I'm craving for Iced Americano," I informed him and he immediately agreed to my invitation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo Yeonjung's POV

 

They said they had nothing to do with each other... But why from my point of view, I perceive them as a couple? I frowned at my own thoughts. There's no way they could act like that with each other without having any feelings towards each other... It's odd.

 

Joochan and Changbin were sitting at the side of the park while doing something only God knows. Since they're allowing their eyes staring at the phone for a long time. They're having their first shooting for the music video at the Haneul Park. Since, Yeri and Jaehyun were chosen to be the main lead so here they are, in front of me, feeding the snacks into each other's mouth.

 

It was fricking unpleasant to see them behaving like this.

 

"Jaehyun, do you want this bread?" Yeri opened the plastic bag of the bread she bought earlier at the pastry near the park. Jaehyun nodded, and Yeri put the bread into his mouth, "Is it delicious?" Yeri knows how much Jaehyun enjoys bread so she basically spends a fortune to buy tons of various types of bread for him.

 

Jaehyun smiled, "Of course, it is! Since you're the who bought it for me," He cheekily pinched the girl's cheek as he chewed on his food.

 

Ugh, why do I need to witness this scene? But then it would be tremendous for our music video since they at present had the chemistry from the start.

 

"Can we start filming now?" My eyes fell on the two boys who were on the same team as me. They almost did nothing for the past an hour. Joochan set his phone aside and devoted his attention towards me. I raised one of my eyebrows, judging the expression he had on me.

 

Joochan levelled his eyes, "Okay, okay," He lightly hit Changbin's arms whom sitting beside him and the latter heaved out a profound sigh. The two of them had started to approach me before they took a sit beside me and frowned when they visualize the scene in front of them.

 

"Are they a couple? I mean like a real one?" Joochan whispered the words into my ears and I'm pretty sure he yielded the answer for it since he knows Jaehyun better than me. And I wasn't close to Yeri either, so there would be no possibility for me to know their real relationship.

 

I was side-eyeing him, "You're closer to Jaehyun than I am, so how should I know about that?" 

 

Joochan nodded, "You're right about that, but why I know nothing about Yeri and Jaehyun?" He frowned as he placed his fingers under his chin.

 

The two really acted like the other three didn't exist in front of them and pretending like they're in their own world.

 

I found this suspicious, but I couldn't care less about it since I need to complete the assignment as fast as I could. And only then, I could focus on the upcoming Singing Competition in our university.

 

I desperately need to win it.

 

"Should we start?" I knocked on the table, trying to alert the couple the underlying reason why they're there in the first place.

 

Yeri stopped eating and put the bread on the table back, "So what should we do now?" She asked with a radiant smile plastered on her face.

 

"Firstly..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheon Jane's POV

 

It's my turn to take care of Yoojung today. Though there's Minhyuk in front of me but he was currently in a sleeping state. He must be extremely fatigued after a week of staying in the hospital. Sigh. I hope he could stop torturing himself though he insisted he didn't. 

 

But from our point of view, he is completely wrecking himself up.

 

Doyeon couldn't be here today because she had extra class and other Visual and Performing Arts Students currently gathered around to talk about the truth behind the incident happened to Sohyun a few days ago. I would like to join them but for the sake of Yoojung, I decided to stay beside her.

 

"Minhyuk," I quietly shook his hand that was on the bed at the moment, "Minhyuk," I called for his name again with a more delicate voice and a bit louder from before.

 

Minhyuk groaned when someone disturbed his sleep but then he realized he was currently at the hospital, taking care of his girlfriend whom laying on the bed for a week by now. He had no idea why Yoojung still hasn't opened her eyes yet and he was pretty sure he was still incriminating himself for what had happened.

 

"Yes?" He rubbed his left eyes as he elevated his head up to regard the girl who standing across the bed from where he is.

 

My lips curved upwards producing a faint smile as I looked at him, "You should go and get something to eat," I insisted. He hasn't taken his meal properly for days and I think it's about the time for me to become stern about it. Though he cherishes her, he shouldn't bet on his health.

 

Does he think Yoojung would be happy if she wakes up just to see his boyfriend is in a wrecked state? I bet she wouldn't, and another World War will happen again. Just like before the incident.

 

"But."

 

I immediately cut his words, "Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter