↬ f i f t e e n ↫

Life Like Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Sohye's POV

 

I would say sorry if I could but I couldn't find myself in uttering those words anytime soon. I felt ashamed every time I saw Yoojung in the hallways. I tried to look normal in front of everyone but only God knows how nervous am I imagining all of the people looking at me with a suspicious stare as if they know I did all of it.

 

It's extremely uncomfortable.

 

As luck would have it, I was currently spending my free time while doing the assignment lecturer gave me a moment ago at the cafe in our faculty. Actually, our faculty is one of the largest faculty in the university as there were many programming courses included to be enrolled. I don't passionately love designing, but I don't think I could do anything else other than that.

 

Consequently, I end up enrolling for the course.

 

"Kim Sohye," I perceived an unfamiliar voice calling out for my name. It wasn't exactly unfamiliar but then I know this voice wouldn't call my name if there's nothing he wanted to say towards me. This voice...

 

I shifted my head around with the pen still in my hand and mark a boy currently standing not too far from me with both of his arms crossed, "Yes?" I had frowned my eyebrows as I elevated my head up, meeting his eyes, "What are you doing here?" The most significant question had been asked since it's purely odd to perceive him in my faculty.

 

Knowing that his faculty is way too far from mine, adding the curious in myself on why the reason he would be in this place.

 

"I need to tell you something," As he recited the words with a stern expression plastered on his face actually frightened me a little bit. I could feel he was going to tell me something I don't want to hear, and it might affect my emotion; a lot than I thought it would constantly be. 

 

I offered the vacant seat beside me, but he instantly rejected it as he secured the spot few aways from me. In the present circumstances, I genuinely think he had something serious he wanted to inform me and I don't think I'm ready to heed it from him or anyone else. I could feel... my secret has been exposed to the world.

 

He looked at me straight into my eyes and it actually shivered me a little bit, "You. You did all of this, didn't you?" The latter sought and I could do was to frown, "You hit Yoojung. You tried to stab Sohyun and you even injure yourself to make everyone confused but not me, Sohye. Not me."

 

"W--Woojin, what are you talking about?" I had stuttered as I allowed those words escaped my lips. My eyes were shaking, my lips were parched due to lack of liquid and I forgot to apply lip balm before I attended class and I could feel my heart was beating at a more accelerated rate; not because I was fluttered by the moment but I'm totally terrified about everything going to come out from his lips.

 

He snorted as he passed a sinister look to me, "You really think you could hide it from everyone right? You're unquestionably the worst, Kim Sohye. You didn't even apologize for what you had done. Yoojung went into a coma for a freaking week because of you. I need to break up with Sohyun because of you. All of the things happened because of you!" Woojin started to pitch up against his voice, appealing to the students wandered around, "You---," He clenched his fist, trying to prevent himself from using actions and stayed with words only.

 

"I---I don't understand," I tried to act like a fool until the end. I don't think I want to admit the things now or later. It's so... personal.

 

Woojin heaved out a sigh of frustration, "Seriously, Kim Sohye?" He enhanced one of his eyebrows, questioning my unusual response, "I know you won't admit to it but do know from now on, I won't allow you to do everything you want. If you ever hurt Sohyun or others, I will make sure you will experience the taste of hell. Just know that I won't let you go so easily the next time you did the same thing again."

 

I found myself diverted my attention towards something else as I couldn't note his furious eyes, "I--I don't know what you are talking about," My hands hastily gathered the stuff I had on the table and put it all inside my backpack without barely looking at it. Few pens fell onto the floor without I realized and it actually shocked me a little bit but I disregarded it, instead; left him behind in hurry.

 

As I fastened my walk, not knowing he was currently following me from behind, "Kim Sohye," I could feel someone was grasping onto my wrist, halting me from moving anywhere, "You drop your notebook though," He passed the red journal he had in his hand to me. My hands were shaking as I took it from his grip, "I think I exactly know where all of the ridiculous posts come from," He murmured the words inside my ears before walking away from me.

 

"Wh---What," I looked at the book in my hand as I tightly hold onto it, gritting my teeth as my eyes darted with the boy who was walking away from me, "H--How could you----," My breath suddenly become heavier as I could feel my heart going to explode due to the anger I kept inside myself.

 

That boy... how could he...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jiwon's POV

 

As much as I wanted to join them but I think it would be more satisfactory for me to stay at the boarding house only. At the very least, I could spend the days without having to worry Donghyun will disturb my date with Subin later. I think it will be freaking excitingly to not have Donghyun in the house for few days. Professionally, I would say a temporary freedom?

 

"So, you guys are going to Gapyeong?" I asked with interest as I scanned the sheet of white paper in my hand. Truthfully, they really did a good job in planning the trip. They jot down almost all possible activities they could do and even had the list of the homestay existed there. Wow, they really worked extremely hard for this trip, though.

 

Yoojung nodded to my question, "I think that's the best place for summer," She was reasoning but I could see Donghyun kept pouting his lips, mumbling on unknown words as if he wasn't content with their choices, "Plus, we hope it could cheer Woojin up a little bit," She continued.

 

I agreed with her words. Woojin has been looking down ever since he broke up with Sohyun. Me too, never imagine that their relationship will end with a break-up and based on what Donghyun told me, her manager forced Woojin to do so. And turn out, Sohyun still wasn't aware with the truth. I hope I could just reveal to her about it, but who am I to interfere with their problems?

 

"Yoojung, you know that Donghyun dislikes being in the water, right?" I notified the girl of a fact she might already know since their course consistently carries out outdoor activities. Therefore, it was kind of reasonable for her to perceive it.

 

The other girl there frowned to my words, "We didn't know that, though?" She diverted her eyes towards my twin, "Do you dislike water? I mean you participated in every single game in our outing," The latter maintained her quizzical expression.

 

"Donghyun did so?" My eyes widened, listening to her words, "Wow, Donghyun, you're unbelievable. You wouldn't even accompany to the pool whenever we went to the hotel," I complained, causing the boy to level his eyes, "This isn't fair."

 

The lone boy in attendance heaved out a sigh, "Don't mind her. She absolutely loves to ramble nonsense things," He ridiculed my existence there, by rejecting my statement, "Anyways, who's coming with us? Since we require a total number of people going to finalize our budget," Donghyun claimed.

 

"So, far we have you, Jane, Minhyuk, Jihoon, Woojin, Doyeon, Hangyul and me," Yoojung glanced at the list she had in her hand, "Is there anyone you want to bring alone since Doyeon insisted to bring Hangyul along with her," She chuckled, "They're being extreme after finally announced their relationship to the public. They should've done so since a year ago, though."

 

Jane instantly agreed with it, "You're right. I couldn't imagine how hard Hangyul needs to handle Doyeon in secret, though."

 

"Can I join?" A voice disrupted our attention. All of us looked at the owner of the voice and immediately frowned to mark her here, "I overheard your conversation and you're going for a trip right?" Our head simultaneously nodded to her question, "Can I perhaps join it? Since I don't have anything to do during the summer break."

 

Yoojung and Jane looked at each other before saying something, "Sit here," Yoojung invited the girl, "Will you be fine with us? You know you weren't on the same course as us. I'm afraid you might be awkward later," She issued a warning beforehand.

 

"I will sponsor the trip fare," The girl ignored all the statements uttered by Yoojung and kept insisting to join them, "I will have Donghyun there so there will be nothing to worry about. Right, Donghyun?" She had flashed a beatific smile towards the boy with her sparkling eyes.

 

I couldn't suppress my emotion but to fangirl over them, "I agree!" I shouted, "Mina you should join them. The more the merrier, isn't it?" I started to reason, "Plus, if Mina sponsored, you guys wouldn't need to use your money at all," I continued.

 

"Kim Jiwon! You're not even joining, who are you to determine things?" Donghyun whined when I declared those. Expertly, it was great to have someone paid their fare but still... That's mean he needs to stick with Mina for the whole trip seeing how all of them came with a couple. Seriously, good luck Kim Donghyun in surviving.

 

It seized him by surprise when suddenly he could hear other girls agreed with his twin, "Okay then, you could join us!" Jane told her with a smile, "Donghyun, you better be around her and never make her feel alone," She warned the boy with something that never across his mind to accomplish it. Why would he take care of Mina?

 

"By the way, why Jihoon and Minhyuk aren't here?" I cluelessly sought the question and the three Dance kids looked at each other with an anxious expression plastered on their respective face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hong Joochan's POV

 

It's on the brink of summer break but I just received an absurd instruction from my lecturer. I was currently looking around the class, making sure that it wasn't a dream and I could clearly mark all of their dissatisfied expression on their face. Bet, it was right. That we undoubtedly have an assignment to get done during summer break.

 

Damn, I thought I just want to go back to my home and enjoy a proper rest but guess who is going to invest his time in boarding house for the whole summer break?

 

As soon as the lecturer leaves the class, I could overhear someone cursing, scolding the lecturer for provi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter