The Suite!

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now guys I guess you know how does the Suite where they are staying look like, so you can

 imagine all the scenes in there! Enjoy"

 

Baekhyun was shocked and embarassed at the same time whilst listening to the conversation/quarrel accuring between his husband and the receptionist, which went this way...

"But Mister I'm so sorry! You have only one booking in our hotel and it's for the Suite N° 614! And I'm so sorry we can't book another suite for you becuz Mr and Mrs.Park have ordered us to only let you have this one! No more! Plus it's the only available one! All the others are booked I'm so sorry" said the poor receptionist who was so stressed and scared of Chanyeol yelling at her, asking her to book him another individual suite becuz he literally doesn't want to stay with the small puppy boy in the same place! The smaller heard this and was so sad yet embarassed from the people looking around, they are a newly wed couple yet the giant is asking quite loud for the staff to book another individual room for him.

But the staff totally refused becuz this is how Mr and Mrs.Park ordered them. Chanyeol's parents even blocked his black card so he wouldn't be able to book another room by himself, well yeah the black card aka the unlimited card can allow him buy anything he wants on earth, but it was blocked by his parents whilst the other normal credits cards were limited means they were allowing a certain sum of money, and booking a Suite in Royal Monceau literally costs 5000 dollars per night, which is a huge amount!! So he tried calling his parents but they totally hang up on him which got him even more furious. He didn't try to call them again becuz he eventually knows it will be in vain, once his parents decided somehting and put it on their minds.. they immediately execute it with no second thoughts, and he can do nothing about it! He was used to their stubborness.

Chanyeol totally surrendered and took the elevater straight to their Suite, with baekhyun shyly trailing behind him. The smaller of the two was never used to luxurious places. As much as he loves seeing fancy houses or restaurants, flats or mansions, as much he hated staying in them! He feels so uncomfortable. He is just used to simplicity and his cold rooftop room.

Baekhyun was so amazed by all the designs and the equipements and all the glamorous long corridors and side tables and all those fancy red carpets, neat long silky curtains, golden door frames, shining chandeliers and blinding lights, that he didn't realise they were already in front of the suite. Chanyeol immediately opened the door with a card and got in furiously. He threw his bag on the extra neat couch, threw one pair of his sneakers to a side of the entrance hall, the second pair in another diffrent direction, he threw in the air his leather jacket which landed on an old big greek status, and started taking off his clothes, one by one, he didn't even bother to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter