Versailles Palace 2, The KIM's

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both charmingly stepped out of the Limo that has driven them to the fancy ceremony, there was a very long red-carpet displaying from the entrance of the palace til the main hall where the full party occurs, there were plenty of annoying paparazzi all along the way taking thousands of pictures of them in slices of seconds, "wow they're so fast!! " the smaller thought. The newly wed-couple totally ignored their annoying repetitive questions and proceeded to the main hall with Baekhyun taking a tight hold of his tall charming husband's forearm --just as Chanyeol told him--, once they stepped inside the palace all eyes hovered over them, as if they were the most awaited and welcome guests or as if it they were the last invitees arriving. Baekhyun didn't like it much being the center of attention, he always hated bringing eyes on him, he hated being stared at, he hated being eyed this precisely, leaving behind the fact that he has a severe agoraphobia resulting from him to despise being in crowded space in first place but despises the most being the center of focus of the crowd in the place, it added more stress to him and he is so weak to deal with his stress in front of people, that's why he always fails at it and easily breaks down at the end making a scene. But it was impossible not to attract attention when they were all this charming and this alluringly dressed, all eyes were on them for a reason, Chanyeol with his slicked back hair --making him look extremely hot and y-- was not a thing to be quiet about, he wasn’t a male model but he should have been! The lush, mother lode-silver hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality, a sign of his rude health.The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Describing him as handsome is an understatement, his basalt jaw and Spartan shoulders spoke of strength. He possessed a latent, leonine power and always walked with purpose and authority. People had always remarked that his best feature was his entrancing, wayfarer-brown eyes. Sloe shaped, they could shine as bright as the evening stars when they were a-light with joy. At other times, they could resemble two liquid-black pools of flashing fire. Flamboyant of character, the room always filled with his sonorous, rumbling voice. He was also as calm as the deep ocean at night, rarely smiles or talks, giving him a permanent aura of prestige and power. As for the smaller Baek, he was not as powerful as his tall husband but definitely as handsome as him, Baekhyun isn't only handsome but was actually more advantaged for being also pretty and cute, the reporters just like the attendees were all dumbfounded by his ravish look and fascinating beauty, they couldn't stop murmuring their opinions and remarks about how beautiful Baekhyun was, Chanyeol could swear he heard them gasping with amazement and adoration, as if he was some god or something. The taller was somehow annoyed at the view, but not jealous from his small husband for stealing the spotlights from him, but in fact for a certain someone that was eyeing Baekhyun in a very dirty way as if he was a prey or something. The smaller was completely oblivious towards what is going on around him, he cared less, becuz all he wanted is to go to a silent place where no one or only few people were so that he would finally breath, he couldn't raise his eyes up as he kept hanging his head low avoiding the devouring looks the invitees were throwing him, but they were not to be blamed, not at all !! It's all Baekhyun's fault, he was extremely alluring, with his youthful fringe cut, making him look twice younger than his actual age, his golden hair long and swept across his mild puppy face, with his adorable brown locks brushing against his bright forhead making him look as hibride. He radiated an air of insecurity and cutness as if he needed to be protected, he detected no arrogance in his demeanour. All eyes must have at one time or another strayed to him, he mused. The three-button Versace suit was tailored to precisely match the contours of his body, giving him a lithesome appearance; yet there was nothing effeminate in his bearing.

Baekhyun was taking Chanyeol's hand as tight as he could just like how the latter had ordered him before, not leaving his side and not speaking to anyone until he gives him a sign. They both headed to the main hall where their standing-table was placed with their names on it written down on a golden card leaning against the flower vase that was put neatly on the high glass table. The waiter immediately joined them holding his large tray full of all types of drinks politely demanding them to choose two drinks among the luxurious collection...

" I'll take Cheval Blanc 1947 St-Emilion red wine, I hope and I suppose you have it here" Chnayeol arrogantly but nonchalantly asked as if he hasn't just demanded a 135,125$ drink, the most expensive and oldest wine in the world.

" Of course we have it sir, anything you want" the poor waiter answered, handing Chanyeol a cup of the said drink.

" And what would you like to drink Mister Baekhyun?" Baekhyun snapped at the slim waiter's remark, how did he know his name? Well he must give credit to Chanyeol, he was the reason behind his fame now.

He abruptly answered with a question " Uhm..you err..have a.. this...a.." Baekhyun couldn't speak english, so he turned to his husband with his puppy eyes pleading for help.

" What do you want to drink Baekhyun?" Chanyeol understood his struggle and offers to help him order his drink.

" Tell him I want apple juice" Baekhyun innocently said, making Chanyeol burst in loud laughs and giggles becuz of the weird drink he asked for, he couldn't bear his small husband's cutness, he never expected him to choose juice instead of luxurious wine like how most of the attendees are having. So he tried to adjust himself and clear his voice to speak to the waiter..

" Please one apple juice for him " the waiter immediately bowed and went to bring the said drink since the tray he was holding only had diffrent wines in it. After he voiced out the order, Chanyeol turned to face a confused Baekhyun, he can tell the smaller was somehow annoyed from the way he mocked him for choosing apple juice.

" You don't tolerate wine or what?" the taller asked in between chuckles, Baekhyun being lost in his y yet beaming smile --he never saw before--, he was extra happy to be the reason behind his love's smiles and happiness, his Chanyeol was now laughing for the first time in their almost three months period of knowing each other, that he became no longer annoyed at the mocking session Chanyeol threw him few minutes ago. He innocently lifted his head up to answer his husband..

" I can't tolerate wine, I doze off easily when I drink it, plus it gives me terrible stomachache 30 minutes after I drink it and a severe headache the next morning, so what's the use of drinking it? I can't find one?! Plus I love to eat and drink healthy, I don't want to stain my body with toxic drinks, also I was never able to afford wine becuz I'm poor and broke, I only drank it once at my friend's birthday and this is when all this happened and since then I stopped" Chanyeol being taken aback by the last words Baekhyun spoke, he felt a small pang of pain, he assumed, in his heart as he recalled what Jongin had told him yesterday about his husband's miserable previous life. He tried his best forgetting what his bestfriend told him yesterday but with Baekhyun mentioning it, he couldn't help but feel extremely guilty for giving his small husband a hard time and for making fun of him and hurting him several times before.

" Oh I see...apple juice is healthy.." was all Chanyeol could say since his mind was occupied by the words Jongin told him yesterday.

" Here's your apple juice Mr.Baekhyun" the slim waiter offered the drink to Baekhyun and the latter happily accepted it from him bowing respectively to him, he knows he shouldn't bow becuz that's what Chanyeol told him, since those were the "Gold Rules of Prestige" his husband taught him, becuz that's what all the other VIP attendees do, but him being once a waiter, he always wanted to be respected and appreciated for his job, so he was definitely going to bow and bid his respect to the slim waiter for his incredible job of neatly serving people around.

Baekhyun started sipping his apple juice while Chanyeol was on his expensive red wine, both staring at the big screen displaying the fancy collection of the latest electonics Zuto's company just let out to the world market, showcasing all the success this collection have made translated by thousands of numbers revealing the high charting it had ranked and the high income it had scored, Zuto was smiling basically smirking at the screen boasting about his success which only disgusted both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The taller of the two felt a lil bit weird and needed some time to clear his mind..

" Baekhyun...I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back, don't go anywhere okay? stay here until I come back" Chanyeol announces, seeing his husband's pale face and uncomfortable expressions, Baekhyun immediately grew worried.

" Are you okay? Why are you so pale suddenly Chanyeol?"

" I'm fine, I just need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, don't move from here okay?" Baekhyun nodded still not convinced if he really should stay where Chanyeol ordered him or to follow the latter in case he needed some help, he was worried Chanyeol may faint in the bathroom alone or somthing so he asked ..

" Chanyeol are you sure you don't want me to acompany you? You don't seem so well to me.." He said, concern swallowing him.

" I SAID I'M FINE!! STAY HERE AND DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!" Chanyeol --a lil bit-- raised his voice.

" Okay..I'm sorry." Baekhyun said like a beaten puppy, he stood there immobile watching his tall husband disappearing towards the darkness of the huge maze.

After waiting for 10 minutes, Baekhyun's worry grew bigger and bigger and he really wanted to go to the bathroom to check up on his husband, until a new waiter came to him asking if he was right Baekhyun...

" Yes that's me..is everything alright?" Baekhyun almost peed himself from panic and fear of Chanyeol maybe fainting in the toilets.

" Yes don't worry, Mr.Park Chanyeol wants you in the main maze of the palace, in the second alley on the left, right after the big fountain you'll find at the entrance, pay attention to not get lost in the labyrinth, it's quite huge and complicated." The waiter explained and Baekhyun was nodding nonstop, all bad thoughts and scenarios started building up in his mind, he hated that feeling, he doesn't want Chanyeol to be hurt.

" Okay!! Is he okay??!! Please tell me!!" Baekhyun was now panicking.

" Don't worry he is fine just go and find him, he said don't be late please" the waiter firmly stated.

With that Baekhyun went running to the said place disappearing in the dark. ..As he was finally by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter