Say It

Remember Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Zelo’s POV*

“Hahahahhaha!” Daehyun cracked up through the mic. “Ah~! That’s not right.” I complained into the mic. He was laughing hard on the other end. “I told you.” He said. “You cheat.” I accused.

“What? No. I told you that I’m a pro at this. You’re the one that wanted to play. I warned you.” He said the proudness was prominent in his voice. “But you always kill me before anyone else.” I argued finding the situation unfair. “That’s because you’re the easiest to get.” He said. “Whatever.” I murmured.

“Hey, don’t hate the plater, hate the game.” He teased. I just scoffed. “Fine. You can be Michael Myers and I’ll do the hiding.” He said. “You’ll still kill me anyway!” I spat only to receive laughter. “It’s not my fault you at Call of duty.” He laughed. “Tch…let’s just play zombies, I’ll create a party this time.” I said, exiting the game.

“Where’s Kikwang anyway? I thought he was gonna be online today.” I said once Daehyun joined the party and started the game. “I don’t know. Maybe he’s busy.” He said. I just shrugged.

“Hey…shouldn’t you be in school?” Daehyun questioned. “Yeah…but I called in sick. I didn’t feel like going. I wanted to be home with Yongguk, so I’m pretending to be sick.” I said.

“Whaaat? Is Junhong playing hooky?” the elder teased. I just shook my head laughing.

“But why are you pretending to be sick around Bang? I’m pretty sure he won’t mind you staying home with him.” He said. “I didn’t really think about it. But he’s taking care of me.” I said.

“Whaaat? He actually believes you’re sick.” Daehyun sounded surprised. “Yeh. I’m surprised too. He’s picking up some stuff from the store, so that’s why I’m able to play right now.” I explained.

“Hahahaha, wow. The angry Bang Yongguk is losing his touch isn’t he? Hahaha, never thought that was even possible.” Daehyun was really enjoying himself. “Yah! Jung Daehyun. Shouldn’t you be at work? Instead of playing video games.” A deep voice came from behind me.

I froze. Uh oh.

“Well hello Yongguk.” Daehyun greeted through the mic. Dang it!

The pureblood swaggered over to where I was sitting and stood there. I hid my face from him. I hope he didn’t hear everything. “I’m my own boss Guk. I go when I get the urge. I’m following my dream.” Daehyun simply responded.

“Tch, playing music for people in the streets? Youngjae is the one who has a real job.” Bang scoffed.

“Yongguk!” I scolded.

“Well, I’m sorry not all of us want to be a CEO of a large corporation. That’s boring anyways. I don’t need a lot of money. I just need enough to live happily with Youngjae. Anyway, Imma go. I’m pretty sure Zelo has a lot of explaining to do. Bye Junhong~,” Daehyun sang. “Yah! Did you just-,” but Daehyun had already logged off before Yongguk could finish.

“He’s just something else.” The elder said shaking his head. “That was sweet, what he said.” I couldn’t help but smile.

Yongguk scoffed turning his attention to me. “Don’t think you’re off the hook, and he’s just cheesy.” He remarked. I looked back at him, pretending to study him closely. “What?” He asked. “Hm…are you really losing your touch? I was able to fool you pretty easily.” I said.

He scoffed once more, a sly smile appearing on his face. He gently pinned me down to the ground, his hands on either side of me. “You really think so? Huh?” He said. “Or maybe I’ve become more Maybe I’m sharper than you.” I said.

“I don’t think so.” He shot down the idea.

“It’s possible.” I said.

The elder smirked, pushing up on his knees, then stood to his feet. “Get up.” He said.

“You’re such a tease.” I grumbled sitting up.

“What? You thought that I was gonna do something?” He taunted rhetorically.

I didn’t respond, he was right, but I wasn’t going to admit it. Admitting it would only boost his pride. “Oh~, looks like you’re not that sharp after all.” He said. This time I was the one to scoff. He sure does think high and might of himself.

“I had bought some cherry tomatoes for you. But since you’re not sick, I’ll take them back. I’ll be back.” He said walking off into the kitchen. “What? Wait, no! *cough, cough* I think I’m actually sick this time.” I said running after him.

When I entered the kitchen I was greeted by a large banquet of blue roses and a small cake, along with a large bag of cherry tomatoes. “I knew you weren’t sick.” He said.

“Wh-What’s this?” I said feeling a little embarrassed.

“Um…Happy 102nd anniversary.” Bang’s cheeks were a burning red as he rubbed the back of his head, while avoiding my gaze.

My face was burning as well, but I ran up to him, giving him a tight hug. “You remembered~.” I cooed, looking at him, not releasing my hold. “How can I forget?” He said, his blush slowly fading away.

“You don’t seem like the type to care to remember after so many years.” I chuckled. He scoffed for the nth time. “If I forgot you would cry and throw a fit.” He remarked. “What?! I’m not a crybaby!” I defended. “Yes you are. That’s why you got offended so fast just now.” He pointed out. “Fine, if I’m a crybaby then you’re a brat.” I said.

“Yah! Who are you calling a brat? I’m older than you.” He said. “You get mad every single time something doesn’t go your way. And you’re quick to hold a grudge.” I began. “And you’re very prideful. It’ll bite you in the-,” “Yah, yah, yah…Okay that’s enough.” He said not wanting to hear anymore. I giggled, hugging him again, “But I still love you…strangely.” I remarked.

“How did you get the blue roses? Are there even such thing as blue roses?” I asked, changing the subject. “They were originally red, but with the help of pureblood magic I was able to change them to your favorite color.” He explained.

“Awe~, thanks.” I said feeling really touched. “I got you a gift too.”

He raised a slight eye brow. I pulled out a red felt box from my pajama pocket and opened it. “Tada~,” I sang, revealing the gold chain necklace. “These are in style nowadays, and I it’d go good with your cool business suits and stuff. And on the back of it where you hook it together, there’s a real diamond stud.” I explained excitedly. “It was so expensive I nearly fainted when I saw the price.” I shivered at the thought of the price. He honestly is an expensive person, he always buys the most expensive things and brands. Sometimes he doesn’t even do it on purpose, sometimes he’d see something he likes and then it ends up being pricey.

Yongguk chuckled. “Thank you Junhong.” He said hugging my waist.

I put the jewel box on the island next to the flowers and cake. “So~…are there any plans for the rest of the day?” I asked him.

“Nope.” He said.

I frowned.

“I want you to choose what we do today.” He said, flashing a gummy smile. The frown quickly vanished from my face turning back into a smile. “Let’s go to the movies.” I immediately said. “Okay, let’s go. But change first.” He said letting go of me, allowing me to run up to my room.

I changed into a blue dry fit shirt, tan cargo shorts, and blue vans. When I returned back downstairs Yongguk had changed too. He wore a red sleeveless pullover, black joggers, and white Nike high tops. “Ready?” he said swinging his car keys around his fingers.

“Can we take a taxi? Or bus?” I asked him almost hesitantly.

“What? Why?”

“Because…it’s embarrassing taking your car.” I said blushing a little.

He shook his head in amusement. “No. Come on.” He said. “Then…I don’t want to go.” I protested. “C’mon Zelo.” He took my wrist and pulled me towards the garage.

We past two of the cars and ended up entering the third one. “Great. Out of all the cars you have, you choose to take the most expensive one.” I grumbled, folding my arms after I buckled up. Yongguk just chuckled starting the red Lamborghini, and pulled out of the garage.

 

It was a 10 minute drive to the movie theater. I sunk down in my seat as people stared at the car when Yongguk pulled into the parking lot. After he parked the car he unbuckled his and my seat belt and opened the winged doors. “Come on. You’re only going to attract more attention acting like that.” He said getting out the car first.

I sighed, and got out as well. “He’s doing this on purpose.” I grumbled as the automatic doors closed and locked behind me.

I walked close behind Yongguk, lowering my head down a little, people were staring at us. “What movie do you want to watch?” He asked me when we went up to the ticket booth. “The new A-Avengers movie.” I whispered quickly. “Two for Avengers.” He said to the ticket booth lady, who was obviously checking him out. I narrowed my eyes at her, scoffing quietly.

Once we got the tickets we entered the theater and bought popcorn and two slushies. A lot of the people’s eyes seemed to have been attracted to Bang, especially the ladies. Some of them were even eyeing him right in front of their boyfriends!

We finally entered the theater and sat close to the top in the center of the row. “Why did you wear that sleeveless shirt?” I whispered. “Why not?” he whispered back. “Your muscles are exposed for everyone to see! Girls keep staying at you.” I scolded in a whisper. “So? That’s a good thing. That means I look good.” He simply said.

“What?” I said. “I want to look good for you…on our date.” He whispered in my ear, a smirk taking over his lips. I blushed a little. “Yongguk I-,” “Shh, the movie is starting.” He cut me off.

 

 

“Oh! My! Gosh! That was so awesome!” I cheered while we walked out the theater to the car. “That was so cool! They were so cool! All of them were just so awesome~.” I went on, entering the sports car, ignoring the eys that were drawn to us. “The fight scene was the best! I love it when they all fight together. It’s just, whoa.” I buckled my seat belt and leaned back in the seat still dazed in amazement.

“The fight scene was okay.” Bang started the car and backed up out the parking lot. I sipped on my slushy. “Okay? Only okay?! What movie were you watching? Because their fighting was breath taking.” I told him. “I can do what they did.” Yongguk scoffed. A sly smile grew on my face. Was he jealous?

“Oh yeah? Do you have superpowers? Huh?” I asked, leaning close to him. “No. But I have magic. That’s way better.” He said. “Tch…No it’s not.” I disagreed.

“Yea it is. Not all of them have powers either.” Yongguk remarked. “Yes they do! Thor does.” I pointed out. “His power comes from that rock hammer thing. Without it he’s nothing. Plus he can only use it because he’s some god or whatever.” He said. “What about Captain America?” I asked.

“Really? He’s just a pretty boy on steroids, with some indestructible shield. I’m stronger than him with and without steroids.” Bang muttered.

I chuckled at his comparison. “Fine, but the Hulk definitely has powe

Please log in to read the full chapter